NYJetsFan.com Forums: Need Help - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

www.firejohnidzik.com
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:30 PM) How pissed are we all going to be if Vick comes in and wins a bunch of games knocking us out of the top 5 picks?
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:32 PM) We are sitting in either 2 or 3 depending on the tie breaker with Jax
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:32 PM) If Oakland can pull out a couple wins we would be in good shape.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 October 2014 - 01:35 PM) Vick=$$$
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:09 PM) THE BEETS
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:10 PM) Patty mayonnaise never gave up that poon
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:51 PM) Game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) Forget the Beets
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) forget game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) THE KNICKS
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Brady
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Saints blow on the road
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:57 AM) Santana at his best https://www.youtube....h?v=CgmfTyITaY0
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) Correction that's Quincy carter at his best
NJAzrael71 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:22 PM) Brees vs Carolina or Kaepernick vs St Louis? St Louis gives up the most to QB's but Brees can light up Carolina's D.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:25 PM) Milber is love Milber is life
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) seems like vick still has that fast ball
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) $$
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) dipping my toe into this fanduel thing... just for basketball because it makes more sense to me than football
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) anyone played on it before
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 05:04 PM) We could use Quincy Carter right now
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:27 PM) pro basketball or college
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:28 PM) pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:32 PM) I did it for two years it was frustrating
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:33 PM) I've given up on nba and mlb fantasy too many lineup changes
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) I'm on draft kings
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:39 PM) THE KNICKS
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:13 AM) START BRAD SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:13 AM) MIZZOU
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:25 AM) SMITH-SIAH
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 10:16 AM) Start him at cornerback! -gmany
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Need Help But its not that big..

#1 User is offline   Maynard13 Icon

• 2005 Best Signature
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 January 2006 - 12:37 AM

One of my classes in the upcoming school semester is 'Creat your own website"..Yea I know it seems like a stupid class, but I need a few electives to pull up my horrible Spanish grade. So I figured..instead of having to sit in the class and be bored for 90min, making a site about my favorate color or whatever gay things they'll make me do, I'd make my own site, and just work on it in this class. Then the perfect oprotunity came along. A few of my friends decided to make a band, and they were pretty serious, so I decided to make them a website w/ a forum too(http://www.thejollyrogers.co.nr). So I spent hours on hours a day working on this sites, making really hard GFX for each member on paint and so on, and made up an overall cool free site for them. So that way, they could have a site, as well as me have an actuall site that I "need" to update and work on in this class.

Well, they deicded it was a stupid idea to have a band, and split up, if thats what you wanna call it, so now, I'm back to no site again, becuase I don't wanna work on a site that has no purpose or future.

So my question is, what should I make the site be that I make??

I don't wanna do Jets, cuz I got here, I don't wanna do Yankees, becuase I already made one(see sig) and Ron just made one. No one excpet me and GangGreenGuy would understand a Red Ruffing/Curly Johnson site, I don't like NBA enough, don't like any other sport to make ti a site.....etc etc

So, any suggestions on a kind of site I should make, like ...look at my site I made for my friends, and tell me, with that same layout, what kinda site would look good???

Thanks..and also let me know if the site was any good?

#2 User is offline   penningtonpays Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 January 2006 - 12:42 AM

cars,bands you like,vacations/traveling,movies

IPB Image

#3 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 January 2006 - 01:40 AM

Wow I'm impressed buddy. That site look's amazing!. Good job. thumbup.gif

As for thought's and idea's the best thing I can tell ya is just find something that you like. Becasue trust me if you don't really put much thought into it you will endup hating it halfway through. Seen it, done it, been there. So dig deep and find something that you truley like.

I have an idea. I just assuming that you are a HUGE Wayne Cherbet fan amd I know you are a football junkie. Why don't you do a tribute to Wayne Cherbet. Featuring all his accomplishment off the field and on. Pic's, highlight's.

Just an idea for ya bud. Goodluck

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users