NYJetsFan.com Forums: Fins 27 - Cats 24 - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) it was like germany vs brazil
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) HAAAAMES to real
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) the title race is real!
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 09:19 PM) soccer :zz:
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 July 2014 - 08:32 PM) WOOOOOOOO RIC FLAIR!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 July 2014 - 06:06 AM) Training camp starts in 4 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:15 PM) WOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:17 PM) Hes a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 July 2014 - 03:13 PM) WHAT THE f*** IS UP BITCHES!!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:42 PM) U want to know what's up?.............
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) I will tell you what is up................
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) TEH BEETS
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 July 2014 - 06:53 AM) training camp starts in 2 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:38 PM) Just got my tickets to the Jets/Bears game!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:39 PM) Going to the Giants and Texans game also. 2 games in 2 days. WOOOOO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) players are reporting to camp today, tomorrow is the first practice!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) Football is almost back!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) You know 0099 is back in the shout box when the FIRE IDZIK drops
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:46 AM) lol first practice today
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:47 AM) I've been really busy lately, been working 60+ hours a week. plus there hasn't been much to talk about.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:58 AM) Yeah this has been the most dead offseason in quite some time
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 09:59 AM) maybe people will start coming back now that camp is starting up
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 11:46 AM) Geno had a strong first practice, went 7-10
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 July 2014 - 02:51 PM) site's kinda been dead for years now. even during last season.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (25 July 2014 - 03:28 PM) Yeah I know but it hasn't been this dead
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:02 PM) When the team was winning and going to AFC Championship games the site had a lot of activity. But now after a couple of mediocre seasons, people don't want to talk.
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:04 PM) When the team starts winning again people who have been MIA will be back saying that they never left.
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (27 July 2014 - 07:07 AM) wats good everyone!. been awhile since i last posted anything but i always come on here to read and see whats new
ganggreen2003 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 06:33 PM) SUP BITCHES!!!!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 07:33 PM) Oh it's you
RetireChrebet Icon : (27 July 2014 - 08:49 PM) Harlem, great way to encourage user activity!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 10:23 PM) I aim to please
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:37 PM) lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:36 PM) Still being a dick huh Harlem?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:36 PM) Shit hasn't changed much since the 2013 JETS season
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:26 PM) yep everyone is still dicks
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:50 PM) .[43] Moments later, during a live post-game interview with Fox Sports' Erin Andrews, Sherman emotionally shouted, "Well, I'm the best corner in the game! When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that's the result you gonna get
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:51 PM) Im the best poster on the site!! When you try me with a sorry poster like Santana, thats the result your gonna get.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:52 PM) WOOOOOOOOOOO
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) you are the best cb on the site cb of course meaning cheap bastard
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:49 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (Today, 11:16 AM) any news on Amaro? havent seen anything on twitter.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 03:56 PM) only 39 days 20 hours and 3 min to go till the JETS kick off the season on Sept 7th at 1pm against the Oakland Raiders
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 03:59 PM) Amaro practiced today in full pads
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Fins 27 - Cats 24

#21 User is offline   GIAFFâ„¢ Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 September 2005 - 09:46 PM

Oh yea and if the Fins go 7-9, I would be very satisfied especially after last years debacle. Players are already buying into Sabans system and that's all that matters. Good luck with the rest of the season and hey maybe Bollinger is the next Tom Brady.

hysterical.gif

#22 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 September 2005 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (GIAFFâ„¢ @ Sep 26 2005, 10:21 PM)
Oh yea and if the Fins go 7-9, I would be very satisfied especially after last years debacle. Players are already buying into Sabans system and that's all that matters. Good luck with the rest of the season and hey maybe Bollinger is the next Tom Brady.

hysterical.gif

You just could be right. Even with Brooks in a Q.B we are still better then the stinky fish.

#23 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Football, Video Games, Hip-Hop, R&B, and Reggae music

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE (GIAFFâ„¢ @ Sep 26 2005, 10:21 PM)

hysterical.gif

He can throw easily for 500 yards and 5 TDs against the Dolphins pathetic secondary. fish.gif fishfry.gif

#24 User is offline   FishFan Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 01:18 PM

I love my Fins. I know they're no superbowl contender, but the state of the Dolphins seems better than the Jets right now.

You can't rely on a 3rd stringer for QB for too long. We were boneheaded enough to think that and just kept digging our own grave in doing so.

#25 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (FishFan @ Sep 27 2005, 11:53 AM)
I love my Fins.  I know they're no superbowl contender, but the state of the Dolphins seems better than the Jets right now. 

You can't rely on a 3rd stringer for QB for too long.  We were boneheaded enough to think that and just kept digging our own grave in doing so.

Ferotte is the same as a third string. I don’t think he’d beat Bollinger out for a spot. anyway at least your smart enough to know your not a contender so cheers to taht drinks.gif
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#26 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (FishFan @ Sep 27 2005, 01:53 PM)
I love my Fins.  I know they're no superbowl contender, but the state of the Dolphins seems better than the Jets right now. 

You can't rely on a 3rd stringer for QB for too long.  We were boneheaded enough to think that and just kept digging our own grave in doing so.

blink.gif Is that.....? It cant be! A smart Dolphin fan who makes sense!?!?!?!? WE FOUND ONE!
Posted Image

#27 User is offline   dray28 Icon

• Site Supporter
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 06:34 PM

Attached File  ShowLetter.jpg (14.67K)
Number of downloads: 23[FONT=Geneva][B][COLOR=green] 2.gif
you know, i'm cotinually amazed at the willingness of folks to listen to the biased reporting of their home media announcers, and the tossing around of stats to justify a point.
well, jet fans, do not despair! brooks bollinger is ready to lead this team. i watched him last year vs.az cards, from perhaps the best vantage point in any nfl venue i've ever been in, sun devil stadium. the seats are so close to the field, we had to tell 'em to tone it down in the hudle, cuz there were cards fans sittin' there too!
i dont recall his stats for his 'time served', but he lead the team up and down the field, and on one of his drives the field goal that made the difference in the game was scored. the only problem i saw was a little trouble getting into the end zone. this is a team game.
when chad broke his wrist, and the reigns were handed to vinnie, the yeam let him down. in the season opener at washington, there were too many dropped passes, that were there for the reception. the team wil have to rise to overcome this adversity. i played at a major college, and timing diferences can be adapted to, if there's desire.
there's a new system in place, that is going to take effort to understand. take your playbooks home at night gentlemen, i know, its like homework, but its also fundementals.
except for my opening remarks, did you like the way i gave the crack addict miami fan all the noteriety he deserves? put down the pipe son.

#28 User is offline   FishFan Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 08:15 PM

Ferotte shouldn't start in this league, IMO. So far I've been surprised that he has been able to manage games. Which is what we need from a QB at this point..

If your Jets 3rd string QB can just manage the game and not lose it, you should be in good shape for the rest of the season as long as Martin can pick up his game. Most "experts" have been saying that your season is basically over. Then again, same "experts" said we should be 0-16.

#29 User is offline   GIAFFâ„¢ Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (dray28 @ Sep 27 2005, 08:09 PM)
Attached File  ShowLetter.jpg (14.67K)
Number of downloads: 23[FONT=Geneva][B][COLOR=green] 2.gif
you know, i'm cotinually amazed at the willingness of folks to listen to the biased reporting of their home media announcers, and the tossing around of stats to justify a point.
        well, jet fans, do not despair! brooks bollinger is ready to lead this team. i watched him last year vs.az cards, from perhaps the best vantage point in any nfl venue i've ever been in, sun devil stadium. the seats are so close to the field, we had to tell 'em to tone it down in the hudle, cuz there were cards fans sittin' there too!
        i dont recall his stats for his 'time served', but he lead the team up and down the field, and on one of his drives the field goal that made the difference in the game was scored. the only problem i saw was a little trouble getting into the end zone. this is a team game.
        when chad broke his wrist, and the reigns were handed to vinnie, the yeam let him down. in the season opener at washington, there were too many dropped passes, that were there for the reception. the team wil have to rise to overcome this adversity. i played at a major college, and timing diferences can be adapted to, if there's desire.
    there's a new system in place, that is going to take effort to understand. take your playbooks home at night gentlemen, i know, its like homework, but its also fundementals.
      except for my opening remarks, did you like the way i gave the crack addict miami fan all the noteriety he deserves? put down the pipe son.

Put down the pipe son?? OK here you go son, you guys are about to start a QB that played college football at Wisconsin, yes the same Wisconsin that runs the ball about 99.9% of the time. Some of his pre-draft profiles said that he's more of an option style QB who takes off as soon as he sees just a bit of pressure. You want me to tell you wants going to happen on Sunday, the Ravens are going to stack the box and make Brooks try to beat them and he won't. Curtis Martin won't help out considering your OL hasn't been playing at the level they played at last year, IMO they really miss McKenzie and Fabini is having problems at LT, this is the guy that whiffed on his block and allowed the defender to come in and disrupt Penny's arm as he was attempting his pass, and will sometimes have to go up against Suggs. And you think cuz they guy was able to move the ball against Arizona, a team known for their amazing defense, riiight...that all of a sudden he's going to come in and torch a Ravens defense who's had a week to prepare for this game. Now you tell me who needs to put the pipe down.

*On a seroious not if somehow Brooksie helps you guys win the game, I'll be back here on Sunday to eat some crow but I just don't see it happening.

Here's some info on your so called savior...
Brooks Bollinger

#30 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE (FishFan @ Sep 27 2005, 08:50 PM)
Ferotte shouldn't start in this league, IMO.  So far I've been surprised that he has been able to manage games.  Which is what we need from a QB at this point..

If your Jets 3rd string QB can just manage the game and not lose it, you should be in good shape for the rest of the season as long as Martin can pick up his game.  Most "experts" have been saying that your season is basically over.  Then again, same "experts" said we should be 0-16.

Very true

#31 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 September 2005 - 10:34 AM

Will people stop praising mckenzie. the gianst can’t run on the right side cause mckenzies fat ass keeps getting beat and all the pressure is coming from the right side. Right now he’s playing as good as fabini which is no compliment. Jones is playing better then both of them
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#32 User is offline   GIAFFâ„¢ Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 05:58 PM

Hate to say it but I told you so.

#33 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Football, Video Games, Hip-Hop, R&B, and Reggae music

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 06:04 PM

whatever.

#34 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (GIAFFâ„¢ @ Oct 2 2005, 06:33 PM)
Hate to say it but I told you so.

Ha wait til your home field advantage comes to an end. It's not always going to be that hot. You'll be in the cellar soon enough.
Posted Image

#35 User is offline   GIAFFâ„¢ Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Oct 2 2005, 08:18 PM)
Ha wait til your home field advantage comes to an end.  It's not always going to be that hot.  You'll be in the cellar soon enough.

Be honest...which team would you rather have RIGHT NOW, the Fins or the Jets?

#36 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE (GIAFFâ„¢ @ Oct 3 2005, 10:44 PM)
Be honest...which team would you rather have RIGHT NOW, the Fins or the Jets?

Jets, one year we are absolutly crumbling to the past 5 6 years with the Fish crumbling. Our younger D. I'll take the Jets. Come back in here around week 10 and lets see how your talking then.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users