NYJetsFan.com Forums: Cutler Watch - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 09:54 AM) Should I go Vincent Jackson or Jarvis Landry as my WR3?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 11:13 AM) i'd go landry
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 11:40 AM) The opposite of what Mr Jet thinks about it.
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 01:03 PM) Top Bantz by 05
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 01:03 PM) http://www.gfycat.co...ousAlaskanhusky
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 02:13 PM) 'Fire Idzik' banner returns for Jets
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:23 PM) jets fans are loony. shoutbox is clear evidence of that.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:28 PM) Nah Jets fans are all level headed individuals
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:40 PM) Zzzzz
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) i agree very level headed
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) ILL KILL YOU ILL KILL ALL OF YOU I AAM THE TABLE!!!!
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:30 PM) @RapSheet: Sources: #Michigan has made another run at Jim Harbaugh after he initially rebuffed the school. U-M has made an offer of 6 years, $48M. Wow.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) @AdamSchefter: Stunner from Chicago: Bears starting QB Jimmy Clausen this week, per source.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) LOL
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:34 PM) cutler to jets confirmed!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:36 PM) Cutler?? WOOOOOO
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:39 PM) 49ers gotta whip out that check book
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:40 PM) jets resign rex for 2 more years and get cutler
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 07:26 PM) http://cdn.ksk.uprox...ing-650x487.png
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 03:19 PM) holy shit thrilling match up tonight
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:13 PM) Does it matter who wins tonight? Draft pick wise for the Jets?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:16 PM) Probably not. We probably want to draft above the Titans though if that is possible, they are a team that could use a QB. The Jaguars just drafted Blake Bortles, doubt they go first round QB 2 years in a row
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:29 PM) so titans win is best win
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) DRAFT WINSTON
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) FIRE IDZIK
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 07:05 PM) I'm leaning towards wanting to draft Cooper or oline with the first pick. have a good line and or relceiver core and try and sign Bradford or trade for Cutler to play QB. And have Geno as back up for us.
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 07:06 PM) Not sure if Winston can be a franchise QB. Even Mariota has question marks.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 08:25 PM) That is why we need to draft Cooper at WR and then later in the draft go and get Petty
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 09:44 PM) clipboard jesus lead the way
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 09:48 PM) I miss leon
ROBJETS Icon : (18 December 2014 - 11:35 PM) If the Jets would have lost last week since the Jags won the Jets would have the 2 seed right now and not stuck at the 6 seed
ROBJETS Icon : (18 December 2014 - 11:36 PM) Oh well
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:21 AM) I think IK shows potential as a pass rusher
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) If the new HC goes to a 4-3 it will be interesting to see if Couples can play on the end.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:43 PM) he's probably better as a 4-3 DE then a 3-4 LBer anyway
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:43 PM) we'd need another DT though
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:12 PM) Rex to atlanta rumors swirling about
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:35 PM) Who should be my 2 starters at WR for my fantasy. Championship game. It's between AJ Green, Djax, and Mike Evans. I have Hilton too but I think colts will sit him this week
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:36 PM) I'm thinking Djax and Evans. I don't think the match up with green vs Denver
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:37 PM) I have Ingram, Lamar Miller, and Lacy as my RBs and flex
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) green and desean pretty much the same risk reward
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) lock evans in and play the matchup for the other spot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) also might snow in denver mnf i would keep an eye on that
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:48 PM) Good thinkin! I think I'm going to play djax. I like the match up better
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:09 PM) Atlanta would be a good landing spot for REx. He'll have Matt Ryan there so no need to develop a QB and he'll make the defense better
Resize Shouts Area

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cutler Watch ***merged***re-merged**tri-merged** Mega-merged**Mc'Merged***

#41 User is offline   CJBallar01 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:58 AM

I think it would be fair to do like a 2nd rounder this year & either Clemens or Ratliff and then do what we did with favre.. Depending on how far he takes us, determines a conditional pick..

#42 User is offline   NYJBlueHen Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:02 PM

QUOTE (Ty Shoes @ Mar 17 2009, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't do it.
You can't mortgage the franchise for a whiny kid.
We are going to need those picks in coming years to replace worn out parts.

Yeah, please please please don't trade for a young Pro Bowl QB with a cannon arm. I'm too used to the Jets being mediocre, I dunno if I could handle having an elite QB in the Meadowlands. So whatever you do, don't give up draft picks for a proven commodity.

#43 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE (The Reverend @ Mar 17 2009, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seriously Dubb? Do you think that source is reliable? Sending Favre to Denver would definetly give him incentive to come out of retirement, which he is going to try to do at some point.

Who gives a shit about Favre?

#44 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:16 PM

Jay Cutler-QB- Broncos Mar. 17 - 1:04 pm et
The Broncos plan to "sit tight" for the next few days on the Jay Cutler front in hopes that he warms to the idea of meeting coach Josh McDaniels one on one.
If Cutler continues to balk, the Denver Post suggests that the club will open trade talks Sunday at the Owners' Meetings. The paper names the Browns, Titans, Bucs, Lions, and Bears, among others, as possible trade partners.Source: Denver Post

#45 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:22 PM

exciting-32.png grimace-32.png

BILLS FANS GOING BONKOS FOR CUTLER

Posted by Mike Florio on March 17, 2009, 10:39 a.m.
First T.O., now J.C.?
The rumor of agent Bus Cook being in Buffalo on Monday has prompted Bills fans to collectively hyperventilate regarding the possibility of a trade of Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler for Bills quarterback Trent Edwards.
It all started during Brad Riterís WECK radio show on Monday, with former Bills offensive lineman Ruben Brown linking Cookís presence in Buffalo to a possible passer-for-passer trade.
The audio can be heard at Bradís site, in segment two of the Ruben Brown spot.
If this one isnít accurate, the Bills need to say so quickly, before it takes on a life of its own.

#46 User is offline   jsg660 Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:24 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Mar 17 2009, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jay Cutler-QB- Broncos Mar. 17 - 1:04 pm et
The Broncos plan to "sit tight" for the next few days on the Jay Cutler front in hopes that he warms to the idea of meeting coach Josh McDaniels one on one.
If Cutler continues to balk, the Denver Post suggests that the club will open trade talks Sunday at the Owners' Meetings. The paper names the Browns, Titans, Bucs, Lions, and Bears, among others, as possible trade partners.Source: Denver Post

Sirius NFL radio just reported that Rich Cimini of the NY Daily News has learned that Cutler is interested in either the Titans or the Bears.........

#47 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (jsg660 @ Mar 17 2009, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sirius NFL radio just reported that Rich Cimini of the NY Daily News has learned that Cutler is interested in either the Titans or the Bears.........

I call BS on this. Perhaps thats where he would personally like to play but that doesn't matter in this league. It's how wants him to play for them.

#48 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:27 PM

ESPN's John Clayton believes the cost for Jay Cutler would be a first-round, second-round, and third-round pick.

Clayton is basing this on the price to acquire rocket-armed 26-year-old Jeff George back in 1993, the last time a quarterback of Cutler's caliber hit the market in his prime. Broncos coach Josh McDaniels has stated that he's not interested in a draft-pick return, leaving him without a quarterback. He might not have a choice.

#49 User is offline   The Reverend Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Mar 17 2009, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who gives a shit about Favre?

I'm just saying, Denver might if he were to come out of retirement.
Sal Paolantonio commenting on the difference in the Ryan and Mangini atmospheres in the building:
"It's like going from Alcatraz to Dorney Park."

It is better to destroy than create what is meaningless, so the picture will not be finished.
erikcoleman#26

#50 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:15 PM

Just some more stuff from the T&R on SI (http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/nfl)

Cutler's agent in Buffalo

Former Bills offensive lineman Ruben Brown disclosed during his WECK radio show on Monday that agent Bus Cook was in Buffalo. Apparently, former Bills receiver Eric Moulds, who was represented by Cook during his playing career, mentioned to Brown that Cook was in town. According to NFLPA records, Cook represents no players currently under contract with the Bills. Thus, speculations is centering on a possible trade of Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler or tight end Tony Scheffler, both of whom are Cook clients. Our buddy Brad Riter of WECK thinks that Scheffler is the more likely trade target. But, hey, it's more fun to ponder the possibility of a new quarterback heading to town.

profootballtalk.com

Three teams in line for Cutler?

Many teams will be interested in trading for Jay Cutler, but now that Cutler and his agent are involved, it will make it more difficult for the Broncos to get full market value. All I know from my sources is that once the deal was out there on Matt Cassel going to the Chiefs, the Broncos' front office became a little nervous and very disheartened. You'd have to believe that the Jets, Bucs and 49ers have all called and offered their first-round picks for Cutler. It's not too difficult to feel that the 49ers could improve by trading their 10th overall pick for him. The Jets have to be thinking they couldn't get a player who could do what Cutler could do for them with their 17th pick. The Bucs' defensive coordinator is Jim Bates, who knows Cutler well from his son Jeremy, who coached Cutler the past two years. The time is now for these teams to seize the moment and make the move to get him.

National Football Post

Jets eyeing Cutler

The Jets are the NFL's version of "Entertainment Tonight." They like to follow celebrity breakups. The team that pounced on Brett Favre after his famous divorce last summer from the Packers is believed to be keeping a close eye on the Jay Cutler-Josh McDaniels feud in Denver and isn't ruling out the possibility of making a trade offer for the disgruntled quarterback. Two weeks ago, the Jets had no interest in Cutler, a person familiar with the team's thinking said at the time. Now, perhaps fearing the public outcry if they continue to sit on their hands, the Jets are said to be monitoring the Cutler situation. It's hard to imagine a team with such an unsettled quarterback situation not making an inquiry into a 25-year-old Pro Bowl quarterback, albeit a player with only a 17-20 starting record.

New York Daily News

#51 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:24 PM

Broncos to wait, but not for long
By Mike Klis [The Denver Post]
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_11928484

And on the first day at Dove Valley without Jay Cutler, the Broncos began talking about their star quarterback in the past tense.

"You knew he was a great competitor," Broncos receiver Eddie Royal said. "You always saw it in his eyes that he wanted to win. He came to practice prepared every day. You knew what you were getting out of Jay."

Royal followed up by saying he didn't mean to imply the Broncos quarterback has already left the building. But Cutler's permanent departure is becoming more likely after he was not in the building at 8 a.m. Monday when Josh McDaniels led his first team meeting as Broncos head coach.

Cutler has formally requested a trade, primarily because he doesn't want to play for a coach who considered a deal that would have made Matt Cassel the Broncos' new quarterback. Cassel instead wound up with Kansas City, and there's a decent chance Cutler won't be the Broncos' quarterback in 2009, either.

On Sunday, a day after Cutler and agent Bus Cook sat down with McDaniels and Broncos general manager Brian Xanders, Cutler asked out. Was McDaniels surprised?

"I don't know if I'm surprised," McDaniels said. "Maybe disappointed that our intentions don't seem to be in agreement. We were intending on trying to communicate and move forward, and I'm not sure that sentiment is shared on the other side."

The Broncos are expected to sit tight the next few days in hopes Cutler agrees to speak with McDaniels, minus the filter of his agent. If there is no more communication, however, and Cutler remains steadfast in his demands, don't be surprised if the Broncos open trade talks Sunday when the NFL owners meetings begin in Dana Point, Calif.

Here are some possible partners should the Broncos start shopping Cutler:

Cleveland Browns: New coach Eric Mangini and McDaniels were on Bill Belichick's staff in New England from 2001-05, and working relationships can help when making a deal. Mangini is no doubt impressed with Cutler after he outplayed Brett Favre in the rain at the Meadowlands in November. There have been reports Mangini is not enamored with the Browns' third-year quarterback, Brady Quinn.

The Browns have an extra second-round draft pick they could throw into the deal.

Tennessee Titans: This might be Cutler's first choice, because he spends a considerable portion of his offseason hanging with his Vanderbilt buddies in Nashville, home of the Titans. Also, Cutler's first pro offensive coordinator, Mike Heimerdinger, now holds the same position at Tennessee.

Weighing against a deal is the fact the Titans already have a 2006 first-round quarterback with issues, Vince Young.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: In the proposed swap that instigated McJaygate, the Bucs were going to wind up with Cutler, who played a disciplined, error-free game in beating Tampa Bay last season. The Bucs have the No. 19 overall draft pick, but because they already traded away their second-rounder for Kellen Winslow Jr., they may be reluctant to part with their third-round choice that might be necessary to consummate a deal for Cutler.

Chicago Bears: This was Cutler's favorite team while growing up in Santa Claus, Ind., and the Bears have needed a Pro Bowl-caliber quarterback since the late Charles Martin body-slammed Jim McMahon in a 1986 game. The Bears also have the No. 18 overall draft pick. But would the Broncos really consider a trade that swaps Cutler for journeyman Kyle Orton?

Detroit Lions: This would be perceived as a "take that!" deal to an 0-16 team. Cutler believes McDaniels was trying to trade him to Detroit a couple of weeks ago. The Broncos probably don't want the Lions' No. 1 overall draft choice, because they don't want to pay the estimated $33 million guarantee to a rookie player, but they might like the Lions' No. 20 pick.

Think Cook would arrange a client swap of Cutler for Calvin Johnson, an outstanding young receiver? Not likely.

Minnesota Vikings: It can be argued the Vikings have wasted a championship-caliber defense and running game the past two seasons because of poor quarterback play. Cutler would be a huge upgrade. And, the Vikings have the No. 22 overall draft pick. Problem is, they just traded for veteran quarterback Sage Rosenfels, and Minnesota's other quarterback, Tarvaris Jackson, may not have the accuracy necessary for McDaniels' precision offense if he were swapped.

Carolina Panthers: Already the blogs are bursting with a Cutler-for-Julius Peppers swap. But the Panthers don't have a first-round pick, and the controversial Cutler doesn't seem like John Fox's kind of player.

Arizona Cardinals: Why not trade Cutler for Matt Leinart straight up? Leinart was considered one pick better than Cutler in the 2006 draft but wound up stuck behind Kurt Warner, who took Arizona to the Super Bowl. Leinart's agent, Tom Condon, recently negotiated a two-year contract for Chris Simms with the Broncos.

It would be strange for the Broncos to have two southpaw-throwing, Condon-client quarterbacks. But no stranger than having no choice but to trade away a 25-year-old quarterback coming off a Pro Bowl season.

#52 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:25 PM

After I have had some time to digest this heres my take.

First off I think we are all crazy if we want this to happen. At first I was reacting off of impulse but realistically to make this happen is something we can't afford to do. The compensation would heavy. 1st,2nd and 3rd or some other kind of compensation that would literally drain us from signing early prospects this year. The bottom line is I think I'm ready to go into the season with Ratliff and Clemens and hope that 1 can pan out. The price is too high. I'm out of the bidding.

If something MAGICAL can come about this and Tanny pulls off a Thomas Jones type deal and we make out like gang busters then cool I'm down but I'm not selling my soul for Jay Cutler.

#53 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:27 PM

I'd give up a 1st, 2010 2nd round 3rd round for a 25 year old franchise QB any day. Not like we have many holes, we just need our 2nd round pick to draft a WR and we are gold. QB is the biggest question mark on this team, if we got a legit one we are contenders.
Posted Image

#54 User is offline   NYJBlueHen Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:39 PM

I don't understand the hesitation. If we stand pat with Clemens and Ratliff, we are an 8-8 team. Yeah maybe we could get to 9-7, 10-6 if we catch a lot of breaks. But I don't think we can make much noise with either guy. Hey I like the optimism but lets also be realistic.

Its not like we're attempting to trade up for Stafford, or some other unproven college QB here, we are going for a proven guy. We saw him first hand last year absolutely tear us apart. If Jay Cutler is on this team, the Jets can realistically win against any team in the NFL. With Clemens or Ratliff, we have to hope are D and run game is phenomenal if we are going to make any kid of run.

Lets also not forget all the recent free agents we have picked up. This is not a young team, we're not old yet, but our window is not big.

Sure draft picks are important, but lets look back to 2006 when we had numerous mid round choices. Clemens, Schelgal, E. Smith, B. Smith, Leon, Pocsiak were our 2-5th round choices. Would you trade all those guys for Cutler? I sure would.

#55 User is offline   GreenRebel Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Mar 17 2009, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First off I think we are all crazy if we want this to happen. At first I was reacting off of impulse but realistically to make this happen is something we can't afford to do. The compensation would heavy. 1st,2nd and 3rd or some other kind of compensation that would literally drain us from signing early prospects this year. The bottom line is I think I'm ready to go into the season with Ratliff and Clemens and hope that 1 can pan out. The price is too high. I'm out of the bidding.

If something MAGICAL can come about this and Tanny pulls off a Thomas Jones type deal and we make out like gang busters then cool I'm down but I'm not selling my soul for Jay Cutler.

at least someone has some sense on this board.
Posted Image

#56 User is offline   mangold107 Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:34 PM

This years 1st and 3rd, next years 2nd sounds about right, I would do this in a second, just once I would like to have a QB that I could count on to drive down and win a game in the last two min. of a game. When was the last time we had a QB we were sure would win a game down 6 with 2:00 left?? Possably Vinny back in 98.

#57 User is offline   Merenguito Icon

• 2008 Best Sig Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Mar 17 2009, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im gonna have to cosign this post... I like Cutler, but I also like how we have built through the draft. I will only welcome Cutler if he comes in a deal where we dont have to give up so much. Besides, I think Ratliff might be a sleeper QB coming into this season.
Posted Image

#58 User is offline   Tater Salad Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (Merenguito @ Mar 17 2009, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like Cutler, but I also like how we have built through the draft.

I still don't get this one. Less than half of the starting lineup was drafted by New York.

#59 User is offline   CJBallar01 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:36 PM

From another forum:

Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler said Sunday night he has formally asked Denver to trade him and confirmed that a Saturday meeting with first-year coach Josh McDaniels ended badly from his perspective, while McDaniels offered another viewpoint on Sunday night. Cutler has requested that he would like to be traded to the New York Jets. According to Cutler:

"I went in there with every intention of solving the issue, being a Bronco, moving forward as a Bronco," Cutler said. "We weren't in there but about 20 minutes, [McDaniels] did most of the talking and as far as I'm concerned, he made it clear he wants his own guy. He admitted he wanted Matt Cassel because he said he has raised him up from the ground as a quarterback. He said he wasn't sorry about it. He made it clear that he could still entertain trading me because, as he put it, he'll do whatever he feels is in the best interest of the organization.The Jets are supposedly putting a package together that would include this years second round pick (Number 17 overall) , and next years second and fourth round picks, and a player to be named later.

#60 User is offline   The Reverend Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (CJBallar01 @ Mar 17 2009, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From another forum:

Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler said Sunday night he has formally asked Denver to trade him and confirmed that a Saturday meeting with first-year coach Josh McDaniels ended badly from his perspective, while McDaniels offered another viewpoint on Sunday night. Cutler has requested that he would like to be traded to the New York Jets. According to Cutler:

"I went in there with every intention of solving the issue, being a Bronco, moving forward as a Bronco," Cutler said. "We weren't in there but about 20 minutes, [McDaniels] did most of the talking and as far as I'm concerned, he made it clear he wants his own guy. He admitted he wanted Matt Cassel because he said he has raised him up from the ground as a quarterback. He said he wasn't sorry about it. He made it clear that he could still entertain trading me because, as he put it, he'll do whatever he feels is in the best interest of the organization.The Jets are supposedly putting a package together that would include this years second round pick (Number 17 overall) , and next years second and fourth round picks, and a player to be named later.

Do you have a link or a source?
Sal Paolantonio commenting on the difference in the Ryan and Mangini atmospheres in the building:
"It's like going from Alcatraz to Dorney Park."

It is better to destroy than create what is meaningless, so the picture will not be finished.
erikcoleman#26

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users