NYJetsFan.com Forums: From A Colts Fan..... - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND
Jetsfan115 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 11:13 AM) i'd go landry
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 11:40 AM) The opposite of what Mr Jet thinks about it.
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 01:03 PM) Top Bantz by 05
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 01:03 PM) http://www.gfycat.co...ousAlaskanhusky
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 02:13 PM) 'Fire Idzik' banner returns for Jets
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:23 PM) jets fans are loony. shoutbox is clear evidence of that.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:28 PM) Nah Jets fans are all level headed individuals
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:40 PM) Zzzzz
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) i agree very level headed
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) ILL KILL YOU ILL KILL ALL OF YOU I AAM THE TABLE!!!!
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:30 PM) @RapSheet: Sources: #Michigan has made another run at Jim Harbaugh after he initially rebuffed the school. U-M has made an offer of 6 years, $48M. Wow.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) @AdamSchefter: Stunner from Chicago: Bears starting QB Jimmy Clausen this week, per source.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) LOL
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:34 PM) cutler to jets confirmed!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:36 PM) Cutler?? WOOOOOO
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:39 PM) 49ers gotta whip out that check book
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:40 PM) jets resign rex for 2 more years and get cutler
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 07:26 PM) http://cdn.ksk.uprox...ing-650x487.png
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 03:19 PM) holy shit thrilling match up tonight
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:13 PM) Does it matter who wins tonight? Draft pick wise for the Jets?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:16 PM) Probably not. We probably want to draft above the Titans though if that is possible, they are a team that could use a QB. The Jaguars just drafted Blake Bortles, doubt they go first round QB 2 years in a row
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:29 PM) so titans win is best win
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) DRAFT WINSTON
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) FIRE IDZIK
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 07:05 PM) I'm leaning towards wanting to draft Cooper or oline with the first pick. have a good line and or relceiver core and try and sign Bradford or trade for Cutler to play QB. And have Geno as back up for us.
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 07:06 PM) Not sure if Winston can be a franchise QB. Even Mariota has question marks.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 08:25 PM) That is why we need to draft Cooper at WR and then later in the draft go and get Petty
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 09:44 PM) clipboard jesus lead the way
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 09:48 PM) I miss leon
ROBJETS Icon : (18 December 2014 - 11:35 PM) If the Jets would have lost last week since the Jags won the Jets would have the 2 seed right now and not stuck at the 6 seed
ROBJETS Icon : (18 December 2014 - 11:36 PM) Oh well
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:21 AM) I think IK shows potential as a pass rusher
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) If the new HC goes to a 4-3 it will be interesting to see if Couples can play on the end.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:43 PM) he's probably better as a 4-3 DE then a 3-4 LBer anyway
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:43 PM) we'd need another DT though
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:12 PM) Rex to atlanta rumors swirling about
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:35 PM) Who should be my 2 starters at WR for my fantasy. Championship game. It's between AJ Green, Djax, and Mike Evans. I have Hilton too but I think colts will sit him this week
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:36 PM) I'm thinking Djax and Evans. I don't think the match up with green vs Denver
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:37 PM) I have Ingram, Lamar Miller, and Lacy as my RBs and flex
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) green and desean pretty much the same risk reward
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) lock evans in and play the matchup for the other spot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) also might snow in denver mnf i would keep an eye on that
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:48 PM) Good thinkin! I think I'm going to play djax. I like the match up better
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:09 PM) Atlanta would be a good landing spot for REx. He'll have Matt Ryan there so no need to develop a QB and he'll make the defense better
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 03:54 PM) He's not a good hc. He'll struggle anywhere.
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

From A Colts Fan.....

#21 User is offline   Hey Coach Icon

• 2008 Best Avatar Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 February 2007 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (vilmatime51 @ Feb 2 2007, 01:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
why is everyone rooting for another AFC team other than the Jets to get a start toward a dynasty?? i dont get it...

What do you mean you dont get it???
The Jets are A.F.C. and stick with your conference..
N.F.C Blows!!!
Why do want an N.F.C. team to win????
N.F.C. is weak!!! Non. Football. Conference.
Rex will blow it for Dah Bears!!!!
hysterical.gif

#22 User is offline   vilmatime51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 February 2007 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (Mangini`s Jets @ Feb 1 2007, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What do you mean you dont get it???
The Jets are A.F.C. and stick with your conference..
N.F.C Blows!!!
Why do want an N.F.C. team to win????
N.F.C. is weak!!! Non. Football. Conference.
Rex will blow it for Dah Bears!!!!
hysterical.gif

think of it this way, pretty simple....

We wont be getting to the Super Bowl anytime soon if we have a new team in the AFC thats gonna be "Dynasty like", making a run right through us and the rest of the AFC in the playoffs every year.
The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.- Joe Paterno

"Believe deep down inside that you're destined to do great things"- Joe Paterno

#23 User is offline   Hey Coach Icon

• 2008 Best Avatar Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 February 2007 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (vilmatime51 @ Feb 2 2007, 02:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
think of it this way, pretty simple....

We wont be getting to the Super Bowl anytime soon if we have a new team in the AFC thats gonna be "Dynasty like", making a run right through us and the rest of the AFC in the playoffs every year.
The Colts will not be a Dynasty man, chill out....
So, if an N.F.C. team makes it, the jets will be better off????? rolleyes.gif
Just chill and root for the team you wanted to beat the Patsies..

QUOTE (CrazyHorseDave @ Feb 2 2007, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im not exactly 'rooting' for the colts

I believe its well documented my lack of love for anyone named manning

but the rest of the team I have no problem with .. and Dan Klecko ... is .. well .. Dan Klecko and I always root for the Jersey guy .. specially when he is the son of a former Jet

and if an AFC team wins the super bowl it just proves we have the better divison and I have no problem with that concept

however if the game could be Colts 7 Bears 9 for all 4 quarters .. well lets just say I could take everybody to Chrebets for a cheeseburger after all
iagree.gif

#24 User is offline   vilmatime51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 February 2007 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE (Mangini`s Jets @ Feb 1 2007, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Colts will not be a Dynasty man, chill out....

them winning hurts us more than benefits us..thats my point..

#25 User is offline   ozjet51 Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 February 2007 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (vilmatime51 @ Feb 2 2007, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but win or lose we still have to play some damn good teams in the playoffs, one superbowl doesnt make a dynasty and it doesnt make the team better talent wise just it will be remembered as the best team that year. and the colts are representing the afc so i would rather be involved in the better conference... wouldnt you??

and if the colts start a dynasty the jets will just have to be the team to end it, like peyton just did to brady

#26 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Strolling on shady streets, you know the usual

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 February 2007 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (CrazyHorseDave @ Feb 1 2007, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll be rooting Dan 'Touchdown' Klecko

good luck

oh .. and I'll be rooting for the numbers 9 and 7 .. go super bowl pool!

You've already got your squares bought? Damn that was fast, and you got two of the best numbers.

View Postganggreen_ewok, on 13 June 2011 - 07:43 PM, said:

"And once again, the meow became a roar"

Posted Image

#27 User is offline   vilmatime51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 February 2007 - 06:54 AM

QUOTE (ozjet51 @ Feb 2 2007, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but win or lose we still have to play some damn good teams in the playoffs, one superbowl doesnt make a dynasty and it doesnt make the team better talent wise just it will be remembered as the best team that year. and the colts are representing the afc so i would rather be involved in the better conference... wouldnt you??

and if the colts start a dynasty the jets will just have to be the team to end it, like peyton just did to brady

yea but the thing is, how long did it take the Colts to finally overthrow the Pats?...a while, (so long that it gave Manning the reputation of not being able to win the big one).....now take a look at the Colts roster they are a very talented team with alot more potential....Colts winning would give Manning and the rest tons of more confidence and experience making them even more of a deadly team, wheras them losing would damage their confidence for years to come..
you also have to remember the Colts have a young team and theyre just gonna get better...

the Colts have an average age of 26 for their entire team! that ranks 5th in the NFL..

#28 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 February 2007 - 12:13 PM

I'll be rooting for the Colts as Dungy is extremely classy and deserves a SB title after all he has done with the Colts and Tampa and the tragedy he suffered last year, as us Brits would say he's a top bloke and deserves to hoist that Lombardi trophy.

Also it will be nice to hear the end of the Manning can't win the big one stuff and I hope it gets put to bed even though Manning is a touch annoying.

#29 User is offline   ozjet51 Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 February 2007 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (vilmatime51 @ Feb 2 2007, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yea but the thing is, how long did it take the Colts to finally overthrow the Pats?...a while, (so long that it gave Manning the reputation of not being able to win the big one).....now take a look at the Colts roster they are a very talented team with alot more potential....Colts winning would give Manning and the rest tons of more confidence and experience making them even more of a deadly team, wheras them losing would damage their confidence for years to come..
you also have to remember the Colts have a young team and theyre just gonna get better...

the Colts have an average age of 26 for their entire team! that ranks 5th in the NFL..

true but just cause it took them a while to get there doesnt mean it will take us a while, maybe that fact reflects upon the coach, a better coach may of prepared his team better and coached them better and won their way into the superbowl first attempt, and i firmly believe mangini is a better coach than dungy

and i really cant see how the colts will get there next year, lets be honest they got lucky this year, but they deserved it none the less but with that D (which has played above themselves so far in the playoffs) i cant see a repeat

#30 User is offline   matt x Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:family, jets, mets, grateful dead.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 February 2007 - 07:41 PM

What difference does it make if its an afc team who wins the super bowl. Personally I cant stand Manning, and I hate the Colts. I am rooting for the Bears all the way. I dont like the way the media is killing Grossman. He is a true underdog and certainly is challenged, however football is a team game and the bears can pull it out. Indianapolis took the colts out of Baltimore where they were a true legend. They will be punished forever. Dont forget Peyton Manning told the Jets to go f*** themselves and you guys want this advertising whore to win the big one? bullshit.gif
Posted Image

#31 User is offline   vilmatime51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 February 2007 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (matt x @ Feb 2 2007, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What difference does it make if its an afc team who wins the super bowl. Personally I cant stand Manning, and I hate the Colts. I am rooting for the Bears all the way. I dont like the way the media is killing Grossman. He is a true underdog and certainly is challenged, however football is a team game and the bears can pull it out. Indianapolis took the colts out of Baltimore where they were a true legend. They will be punished forever. Dont forget Peyton Manning told the Jets to go f*** themselves and you guys want this advertising whore to win the big one? bullshit.gif

Exactly!

#32 User is offline   RetireChrebet Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, mma, yanks, basketball

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 February 2007 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE (vilmatime51 @ Feb 3 2007, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly!

ive read all ur posts and disagree with all of them..can not understand ur lack of repspect for the best...im even tempted to call u stupid, neway that picture of peyton's mad funny

#33 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:poker, rapping, football,baseball,basketball,video games

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 February 2007 - 11:57 PM

who ever says the colts will be a dynasty after winning this one, because we all know if u come from the AFC and win the super bowl ur gonna become a dynasty, just like the steelers did crazy.gif
"They think we spellin iverson when the beef all done cuz you be on I-Vs in the E-R son"- 40 Cal
" Winning isn't everything; its the only thing"

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#34 User is offline   vilmatime51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 February 2007 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (RetireChrebet @ Feb 3 2007, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ive read all ur posts and disagree with all of them..can not understand ur lack of repspect for the best...im even tempted to call u stupid, neway that picture of peyton's mad funny

just because i dont want the colts to win because i believe the bears being champs would be less of a threat to the jets (remember, thats the team we all root for on this site), i'm stupid??.... crazy.gif watever you say man...

#35 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 February 2007 - 01:08 AM

i dont see the colts becoming a dynasty with the age of peyton manning he is bound for a season ending injury

#36 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 February 2007 - 08:05 AM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Feb 4 2007, 06:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont see the colts becoming a dynasty with the age of peyton manning he is bound for a season ending injury

The Colts have gone past the point where they can do what NE did and win 3 SBs in 4 years IMO considering Marvin Harrison is coming to the end of an illustrious career, their D isn't particularly good and their heavy spending on offense will come back to bite them in the ass soon. Also Dungy won't be around too much longer as after his son's death last year there were reports that he will retire from coaching in a couple of years.

#37 User is offline   VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs Icon

• 06 R.O.Y. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 February 2007 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE (vilmatime51 @ Feb 1 2007, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The colts winning the superbowl has exactly zero to do with the Jets. Whether the Colts win or lose, tomorrow all the teams will be 0-0. And I really don't think the Colts are poised to be a "dynasty". They don't have a very good defense, even though you wouldn't know it by watching these playoffs, and they have a lot of guys who are aging. Besides, the Jets control their own destinies. They could easily make a superbowl run in the next few years, regardless of whether or not the Colts become a "dynasty".

#38 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 February 2007 - 11:06 PM

colts fans should thank us. they won cause our avatar idea lol
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#39 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 February 2007 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Feb 4 2007, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
colts fans should thank us. they won cause our avatar idea lol

no they won because of s-dubbs avatar idea

#40 User is offline   Respect4Jets Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 February 2007 - 11:24 PM

Thanks for all ur awesome support guys. I'm so happy right now. Indianapolis has FINALLY won a superbowl.

Hope for a rematch next season. Best of luck, Jets.

beach.gif beach.gif beach.gif beach.gif

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users