NYJetsFan.com Forums: Madden 2007 For Xbox 360 - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop game vs packers MNf next
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:45 PM) you want the NFL to say sorry and you want Morningwig canned. You're a clown
bleedsgreen Icon : (Yesterday, 06:45 PM) Gotta give credit to greenbay. That's a good football team
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 06:46 PM) f*** an apology. It's not going to change anything in the standings which is what matters at the end of the season.
FlyHiJets Icon : (Yesterday, 06:46 PM) definitely reminds me of AFC Championship in Denver
canuckfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:46 PM) marty ranks up there with bittfumble
canuckfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:47 PM) buttfumble
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 06:47 PM) The should have made sure he knew who was calling the time out. Hell Rex was on his right and Marty was on his left.
mgjetman Icon : (Yesterday, 06:47 PM) Getting lazy with a minute 50 on the clock before half was the nail in the coffin.
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 PM) The ref
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 06:49 PM) There is plenty of blame to spread around. No team should lose a 17 point lead anyway.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:50 PM) DUDS - Miliner and Marty
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:50 PM) BRUTAL LOSS
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 06:52 PM) I really don't blame Marty because it's the refs job to make sure he sees who is calling the timeout. Plus the ball had already been snapped before he even noticed somebody was calling a TO.
mgjetman Icon : (Yesterday, 06:53 PM) Just gave that game away. WTH!!!
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 06:54 PM) He didn't even blow the whistle until Geno already had dropped back to pass. The play was already well underway.
bleedsgreen Icon : (Yesterday, 07:03 PM) I heard it when the ball was already in the air
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) but it shouldn't of come down to that TO blunder
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) we did give up a 18 point lead
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) so we fucked up and lost
bleedsgreen Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) True
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) time to get ready for MNF
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:09 PM) Well it sucks when you start to feel the jets are going to lose the game them selves
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:09 PM) the Vick play worthless
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:09 PM) that run on 3rd and 5 worthless
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:09 PM) chris Johnson also I don't know what his numbers were but ivory seemed to be a better back
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:13 PM) Marty just picks the worse time to call those wildcat plays
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:13 PM) they are drive killers
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:27 PM) Problem is the corners. We knew this before the start of the season. I was amazed at how well they did last week and the first half but eventually the weakness showed
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:28 PM) The corner positions will be addressed next year. Technically we are still in a rebuilding phase.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:39 PM) we did go toe to toe against a SB contender and we really shouldn't be heartbroken but if you call yourself a JETS fan and aren't a little pissed over a W that we had in our control then you need to go and hand in your JETS gear ... I'm looking at you 115
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:24 PM) 18 penalties in 2 games
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:25 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:27 PM) Geno dropped from #1 to #28 in TOTAL QBR
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:10 PM) Cutler just got popped right in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:11 PM) that was a squared up right in the middle of the chest hit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:13 PM) nice one handed catch by Marshall
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:06 PM) NFL rules state that only the head coach can call a timeout on the sidelines…

Except in Green Bay where anybody up to the third row can call a timeout.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:06 PM) I love NFL memes
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:30 PM) Well I will be at the game next Monday night
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:30 PM) So I will be doing everything I can to help our team win!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 10:15 AM) 2nd year in a row we should be 2-0
santana Icon : (Today, 12:17 PM) TIMEOUT!!
santana Icon : (Today, 08:05 PM) SPIDER Y 2 BANANA
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:44 PM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (Today, 08:54 PM) Eagles need to START SANCHEZ abandon the foles ship
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Madden 2007 For Xbox 360 any ballers on here to give me a good game?

#1 User is offline   jhsensation10 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 August 2006 - 10:22 AM

hey all, im looking for a good challenge for anyone of there with madden 2007 for xbox 360. so far i am 25-0 in my franchise while playing each game with a live opponent. ive seen some posts with some players that say all-madden is too easy and i was hoping they could play me and we could have a good game. just leave your 360 gamertag and when im on later, i will message you for a good game. also, having a mic is more fun while playing. my gamertag is maddenrookie10, so look for me. thanks.

#2 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 August 2006 - 10:24 AM

Look don't post nonsense on this board. Go to the games forum and post it in there. CAPEESH?!

#3 User is offline   jhsensation10 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 August 2006 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Aug 30 2006, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Look don't post nonsense on this board. Go to the games forum and post it in there. CAPEESH?!

oops, i thought i was in the game room forum.. my mistake.. also, your posts are always so negative. like you think you're the boss or something. when you copy and paste articles, they are good. but look at all your previous posts with your own opinions. you really need a woman or something. you're always so demeaning, its kind of sad.

#4 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 August 2006 - 10:51 AM

QUOTE (jhsensation10 @ Aug 30 2006, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oops, i thought i was in the game room forum.. my mistake.. also, your posts are always so negative. like you think you're the boss or something. when you copy and paste articles, they are good. but look at all your previous posts with your own opinions. you really need a woman or something. you're always so demeaning, its kind of sad.

Look your never on this board so I don't take your comment literal because apparently you have no idea what your talking about and obviously don't know me.

And don't sit there and act you don't know you liar. It's like the 3rd or 4th time you have done this and I guess you think I'm a hardass because time after time I keep telling you to stop and you never get it. Oh well deal with it.

My own opinions are negative???? It sounds like you need a diaper change or you need to grow a pair because I can honestly say I'm fair in my opinions. I believe in what I believe in and thats that.

Man I can wait untill the kiddies go back to school!! Sorry PP,Chadforprez,Vilmatime and others but DAMN!

#5 User is offline   jhsensation10 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 August 2006 - 06:48 PM

maybe u dont know what being negative and acting demeaning means?? maybe you are not educated enough to understand that. you think you're a tough guy and always talk down to ppl. is that clear enough for you, and your sad response just proves my point. diaper change?? grow a pair?? buddy, im worth way more than you are. maybe you need to act tough on the internet to make up for your insecurities?? i may know a thing or two about that subject, since i graduated from hopkins with a double major in psych and bio.. pathetic fool

#6 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 30 August 2006 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (jhsensation10 @ Aug 31 2006, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
maybe u dont know what being negative and acting demeaning means?? maybe you are not educated enough to understand that. you think you're a tough guy and always talk down to ppl. is that clear enough for you, and your sad response just proves my point. diaper change?? grow a pair?? buddy, im worth way more than you are. maybe you need to act tough on the internet to make up for your insecurities?? i may know a thing or two about that subject, since i graduated from hopkins with a double major in psych and bio.. pathetic fool

Is this guy serious?

#7 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 August 2006 - 07:06 AM

QUOTE (jhsensation10 @ Aug 30 2006, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm worth more then you? You graduated Hopkins with a double major in Psych? but you don't know better then to put a Capital behind a period and you play Madden and are on message boards begging people to be your friend? HAHAHAHAHA.

You spell "people'' ppl?

Please get up and leave the keyboard alone. The more you talk the more your embarrassing yourself.

Read your post again and then ask yourself who's really pathetic!!. Think about it!

#8 User is offline   jhsensation10 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 August 2006 - 11:27 AM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Aug 31 2006, 07:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm worth more then you? You graduated Hopkins with a double major in Psych? but you don't know better then to put a Capital behind a period and you play Madden and are on message boards begging people to be your friend? HAHAHAHAHA.

You spell "people'' ppl?

Please get up and leave the keyboard alone. The more you talk the more your embarrassing yourself.

Read your post again and then ask yourself who's really pathetic!!. Think about it!

good comeback idiot. all your points are irrevalent and moronic. who cares that i abbreviate people?? who cares that i dont capitalize the first word after a period?? oh look, i didnt use a apostrophe for the contraction. doesnt mean i still didnt get a 1430 on my SATS, dumbass. the more YOU talk, the more you prove my point you no-nothing thug wanna-be. oh, i play madden.. top 100 last year.. but im not begging people to be my friend. i have plenty and we go fishing/ water skiing each weekend in rumson. every heard of it?? its were springstein and bon jovi live. we are actually going on a booze cruise this weekend in belmar. if you want to meet up and i can teach you a few things. also, if you could read, you would see i was looking for gamers fool. people that can give me a challege. but i dont expect that kind of knowledge from someone like you. maybe you should look in the mirror, and think, am i happy with myself?? am i happy with what i've accomplished?? maybe, youre not, and thats why you are a dbag to PPL on a message board.

#9 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 August 2006 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (jhsensation10 @ Aug 31 2006, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
good comeback idiot. all your points are irrevalent and moronic. who cares that i abbreviate people?? who cares that i dont capitalize the first word after a period?? oh look, i didnt use a apostrophe for the contraction. doesnt mean i still didnt get a 1430 on my SATS, dumbass. the more YOU talk, the more you prove my point you no-nothing thug wanna-be. oh, i play madden.. top 100 last year.. but im not begging people to be my friend. i have plenty and we go fishing/ water skiing each weekend in rumson. every heard of it?? its were springstein and bon jovi live. we are actually going on a booze cruise this weekend in belmar. if you want to meet up and i can teach you a few things. also, if you could read, you would see i was looking for gamers fool. people that can give me a challege. but i dont expect that kind of knowledge from someone like you. maybe you should look in the mirror, and think, am i happy with myself?? am i happy with what i've accomplished?? maybe, youre not, and thats why you are a dbag to PPL on a message board.

I got your PM and your truce is accepted. I didn't think telling someone to "not post nonsense" would break someone's feelings. It was either me or one of the mods that was going to say something but they never got around to it.

Anyways I don't have the time to argue about nothing so truce accepted.

#10 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 August 2006 - 02:10 PM

QUOTE (jhsensation10 @ Aug 31 2006, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe no one asked you what you did in college or high school, or cares what you do on week ends.
This is Jets football talk, not some diary... crazy.gif
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 August 2006 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan0099 @ Aug 31 2006, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe no one asked you what you did in college or high school, or cares what you do on week ends.

hysterical.gif

#12 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 August 2006 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Aug 31 2006, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got your PM and your truce is accepted. I didn't think telling someone to "not post nonsense" would break someone's feelings. It was either me or one of the mods that was going to say something but they never got around to it.

Anyways I don't have the time to argue about nothing so truce accepted.

ouch, my pride lol
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   jhsensation10 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 August 2006 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan0099 @ Aug 31 2006, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

good one buddy.. real wise asses on this site.. i ask for some challengers and i get moronic responses from ppl with nothing to do but post stupid comments..

#14 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 August 2006 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (jhsensation10 @ Aug 31 2006, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
good one buddy.. real wise asses on this site.. i ask for some challengers and i get moronic responses from ppl with nothing to do but post stupid comments..

the problem was this is a football forum nolt a game forum. if u want challenges go to

www.maddennation.com

or keep it in the game forum.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 September 2006 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (jhsensation10 @ Aug 31 2006, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I believe that's what we call a Dissociative Personality Disorder.

#16 User is offline   whitner20 Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 September 2006 - 08:18 PM

my GT is slowpokemcgee if you ever want to play. Send me an invite, I will have to teach you a lesson with my Bills.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users