NYJetsFan.com Forums: Darrelle "i'm A Greedy Bitch" Revis - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets 0-2 vs bills this year. Does Rex Ryan survive the year?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:39 PM) what
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:39 PM) I thought I just read that liverpool is sticking with him
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:41 PM) they will, atleast until january... but if we do not get a result tomorrow, it'll go down hill even faster
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:41 PM) he won't survive the season if he doesnt figure it out
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:42 PM) moyes to liverpool confirmed!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:43 PM) bayern two bad passes one bad tackle today punished by aguero
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:43 PM) otherwise city looked rather crapola
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:47 PM) moyesy coaching in your favorite league now
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:50 PM) yeah i saw that he was at real sociedad
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:51 PM) http://gfycat.com/MilkyMajesticDingo
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:52 PM) also very casual
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:52 PM) boca represent
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:13 PM) http://gfycat.com/Of...ingAmazonparrot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:13 PM) that is the most raul goal i have ever seen
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:29 PM) What's our wish list for HC next year?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:37 PM) BILL LAZOR
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) Why?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:09 PM) he worked with chip kelly and vick on the eagles. and has a cool name
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 08:41 PM) Eh
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:37 PM) SUCK FOR TEH DUCK
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:50 PM) The JETS really sucked a fat one last night
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:34 PM) Man the JETS are a 3 ring circus or American Horror Story: FREAK SHOW!!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:45 AM) Jets starting Geno again.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:45 AM) FIRE IDZIK,
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:45 AM) I really hope the JEts completely clean house this offseason and get rid of everyone, it's time.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:54 AM) We need to keep getting embarrassed every week to ensure that. That is why I don't give a shit about getting destroyed, it makes the team look like more of a joke and forces Woody to make real changes
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:55 AM) Like how do you get blown out by a team that didn't practice while you had 2 weeks to prepare?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:55 AM) That kind of stuff may force Woody to make the big changes and fire everyone
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:55 AM) John Idzik has handled the QB situation terribly. 2 times he pretty much handed the job to his draft pick
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:56 AM) Besides Sheldon Richardson, his drafts have been awful.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:57 AM) Maybe Woody will clean house and go all out for Jim Harbaugh, that probably won't happen though but it would be a franchise changer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 10:07 AM) Harbaugh would be amazing...but because it makes sense it won't be done
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 10:51 AM) According to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, the Jets blocked coach Rex Ryan from talking to Mehta about a bye-week visit to his ailing father, legendary NFL defensive guru Buddy Ryan. Buddy, who rose to prominence as defensive coordinator of the ’85 Bears and then coached the Eagles and Cardinals, is battling cancer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 10:52 AM) Mehta interprets the muzzling of Rex Ryan as proof positive that, once the season ends, Ryan will no longer be the team’s head coach. Apparently, the team fears that Rex would become more sympathetic in the eyes of the fan base if he’s dumped by the team at a time when his father is fighting a serious illness.
santana Icon : (Today, 11:05 AM) Mehta is an idiot
santana Icon : (Today, 11:25 AM) If colt McCoy lights it up do the jets make a move?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:27 AM) I don't even care what they do for a while
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:28 AM) The team is a catastrophe
santana Icon : (Today, 11:29 AM) I didn't see the game
santana Icon : (Today, 11:29 AM) I remember the first bills game though I'm guessing it was like that with more sleeping in the end zone
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:32 AM) I'm with 0099...I hope they keep getting destroyed
Chaos Icon : (Today, 11:33 AM) it's a very Jets-esque move to sign McCoy if he does well
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:53 AM) I think they sign RGIII, Cutler, or Bradford
santana Icon : (Today, 12:10 PM) why not all three
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 12:11 PM) Knowing this team, I wouldn't put that past them
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Darrelle "i'm A Greedy Bitch" Revis profootballtalk.com saying he might hold out whole year

#1 Guest_eliteblazers_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 30 July 2007 - 12:31 PM

Now i know this is not goin to happen.. with revis holding out the whole year.... but i am so pissed at this kid.... ur gonna hold out over a year on a contract?? lets be serious... so since he is on my myspace page i figured i would write him a lil paragraph letting him kno how i feel..... i just wrote this to him about 30 minutes ago and i wanted to post it for all of you to enjoy.

"ONCE U WERE DRAFTED BY THE JETS U BECAME A JET. DONT START THIS BULLSHIT... TAKE THE GOD DAMN MONEY AND SIGN THE FREAKIN CONTRACT... ARE U SERIOUS.. US FANS WHO PAY SHITLOADS OF MONEY FOR TICKETS AND FAN GEAR ALL YEAR ROUND AND UR COMPLAINING ABOUT MAKING MILLION OF DOLLARS??? WHA THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?? ARE U SAYING UR BIGGER THAN EVERYONE ELSE, THAT U DESERVE MORE, U HAVE NEVER TAKEN A SNAP IN THE NFL AND UR COMPLAINING ABOUT A YEAR?? WHAT THE FVCK IS WRONG WITH U... UR ABOUT TO GET 11 TO 14 MILLION DOLLARS.... AND UR BITCHING... GET THE f*** INTO CAMP AND STOP BEING A *beep*... 4 REAL... UR LOSING ALL THE RESPECT US JETS FANS GAVE U WHEN WE DRAFTED U.... LAST YEAR 11 OUT OF THE TOP 16 PICKS SIGNED 6 YEAR DEALS..... HONESTLY I WAS GONNA BE ONE OF UR BIGGEST FANS. I MAKE A COUPLE HUNDRED DOLLARS A WEEK AND UR BEING A FUCKIN QUEER OVER MILLIONS?? HONESTLY IF YOU DONT SIGN BY WEDNESDAY...... YOU ARE A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

#2 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 July 2007 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (eliteblazers @ Jul 30 2007, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now i know this is not goin to happen.. with revis holding out the whole year.... but i am so pissed at this kid.... ur gonna hold out over a year on a contract?? lets be serious... so since he is on my myspace page i figured i would write him a lil paragraph letting him kno how i feel..... i just wrote this to him about 30 minutes ago and i wanted to post it for all of you to enjoy.

"ONCE U WERE DRAFTED BY THE JETS U BECAME A JET. DONT START THIS BULLSHIT... TAKE THE GOD DAMN MONEY AND SIGN THE FREAKIN CONTRACT... ARE U SERIOUS.. US FANS WHO PAY SHITLOADS OF MONEY FOR TICKETS AND FAN GEAR ALL YEAR ROUND AND UR COMPLAINING ABOUT MAKING MILLION OF DOLLARS??? WHA THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?? ARE U SAYING UR BIGGER THAN EVERYONE ELSE, THAT U DESERVE MORE, U HAVE NEVER TAKEN A SNAP IN THE NFL AND UR COMPLAINING ABOUT A YEAR?? WHAT THE FVCK IS WRONG WITH U... UR ABOUT TO GET 11 TO 14 MILLION DOLLARS.... AND UR BITCHING... GET THE f*** INTO CAMP AND STOP BEING A *beep*... 4 REAL... UR LOSING ALL THE RESPECT US JETS FANS GAVE U WHEN WE DRAFTED U.... LAST YEAR 11 OUT OF THE TOP 16 PICKS SIGNED 6 YEAR DEALS..... HONESTLY I WAS GONNA BE ONE OF UR BIGGEST FANS. I MAKE A COUPLE HUNDRED DOLLARS A WEEK AND UR BEING A FUCKIN QUEER OVER MILLIONS?? HONESTLY IF YOU DONT SIGN BY WEDNESDAY...... YOU ARE A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Well for one, he won't see that on his 'myspace page'. Two, take it easy big man, you are way too mad about a contract dispute. Revis's deal will get done, weather its a 5 year, or 6 year it won't matter. Take a breath.

#3 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 July 2007 - 12:43 PM

dude u need to calm down..He isnít going to hold out for a year. Us jets fans arenít used to holdouts. But if you look around the NFL this stuff happens all the time. You do not know the situation outside what the media has said. If you look around the NFL all the draft picks around the spot he was picked at were signed to 5 year deals. The jets supposedly want to sign him to a 6 year deal. Well considering all the other rookies got 5 years why should he have to sign a 6 year deal. This is revis and his agentís choice. The NFL is a business. He is looking out for himself and his family and making the best choice he feels is necessary. Itís not a big deal when the front office cuts a player and his contract turns to shit. Nothing is a guarantee in the NFL and what happens if he plays awful and or has a career ending injury...Well the contract divided over 5 years is going to pay more than a contract divided over 6 years...

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#4 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 July 2007 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE (eliteblazers @ Jul 30 2007, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. ill write whatever the hell i want.. to whoever the hell i want.

2. dont call me big man u dont kno me.

3. im not mad at all... i actually enjoy my life and am very happy... but there is no reason for this hold out, none whatsoever.

4. he will read it cause he has wrote back to me be4... after the draft i wrote to him.. so stop hating...

5. Eat shit and u calm down take a deep breathe... i just felt like sharing this with my teammates at nyjetsfan.com....

bottom line is revis is being a greedy bitch and i called him out on it...

I think it also has something to do with his Agent. Which just so happens to be the agent of Kendall also. I'm sure the two sides will reach an agreement, you haven't heard Revis come out and say anything so the greed factor is just an opinion over him wanting to get the right contract. I agree, I want him in camp real bad but we have to get it done obviously, before he comes.

#5 User is offline   beanz Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 July 2007 - 12:46 PM

3. im not mad at all... i actually enjoy my life and am very happy... but there is no reason for this hold out, none whatsoever.

4. he will read it cause he has wrote back to me be4... after the draft i wrote to him.. so stop hating...

5. Eat shit and u calm down take a deep breathe... i just felt like sharing this with my teammates at nyjetsfan.com....

The Jets are being greedy trying to get an extra year out of this thing. When every single rookie around him is getting 5 years, then the agent and the player have a more legitimate case than the team.

But, at least you let him know how you feel. I'm sure your kind words will make him reevaluate everything, see the light, and sign on the dotted line tomorrow. And I'm also glad to see that you fall into the "CAPS LOCK" crowd. If I were Revis, I would skip right over a bungled mess of capital letters. It's really annoying to read, and it just makes you look like a yelling-at-the-top-of-your-lungs baffoon.

Why is everyone on Revis' nuts. Tannenbaum needs to get off his "no-holdouts-in-years" high horse and offer the kid 5 years.

#6 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 July 2007 - 12:49 PM

I think it also has something to do with his Agent. Which just so happens to be the agent of Kendall also. I'm sure the two sides will reach an agreement, you haven't heard Revis come out and say anything so the greed factor is just an opinion over him wanting to get the right contract. I agree, I want him in camp real bad but we have to get it done obviously, before he comes.

If revis's agent is not getting a deal done because of another client...revis needs to fire his agent. the kendall situation has nothing to do with revis's situation...

an agent is not going to tell the jets or any other oranazation that if you dont deal with one of my clients you cant deal with the other. why cut your nose to spite your face? Agents get a percentage of a clients contract....why would he cost himself money and upset a new client?

17 POINTS!

#7 User is offline   JimKoz23 Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Interests:too many to list, but obviously it's Jets football!

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 July 2007 - 12:52 PM

That's funny. The bottom line is that Revis will come to camp soon and you'll still be writing at a 3rd grade level. Try collecting your thoughts before putting them down on paper (screen). Please be sure that they are indeed complete thoughts. Try to separate the emotion from the intellect before writing. This will help to ensure you don't come across like an ignorant child. I'm guessing that you are a nice guy and definitely a Jets fan, so that's a good start. The rest will come with a bit of practice. Go Jets! drinks.gif
"I'll never get out of this world alive." -Hank Williams, Sr. (Theme from The Life and Times of Tim)

#8 User is offline   mangoldmania Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 July 2007 - 12:57 PM

QUOTE (extmenace @ Jul 30 2007, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If revis's agent is not getting a deal done because of another client...revis needs to fire his agent. the kendall situation has nothing to do with revis's situation...

an agent is not going to tell the jets or any other oranazation that if you dont deal with one of my clients you cant deal with the other. why cut your nose to spite your face? Agents get a percentage of a clients contract....why would he cost himself money and upset a new client?

Theres zero chance of that happening, what agent do you know would sacrifce a future multi-million dollar deal with a young CB, which is one of the nicest played posistions, for a 34 year old guard who didnt get a small raise?

Dwight Lowery=Asante Samuel Clone

#9 User is offline   ForzaJets Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Interests:NFL, soccer

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:13 PM

QUOTE (eliteblazers @ Jul 30 2007, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You need to stop acting like a baby. The NFL is a business first whether you like to believe it or not. And starting a fight with someone on myspace is basically just screaming out 'Im a loser'

#10 User is offline   SignalZero Icon

• User
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Former Site Admin/Publisher
    NYJetsFan.com

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:20 PM

The funny thing is, scratch that... the ridiculous thing here is that Revis will hold out so he only has to do a 5 year deal? If he sits out the season and re-enters next year and signs a 5 year deal, he would still be a free agent at the same time as if he signed a 6 year deal now.

I say let his greedy ass sit out. It's not like we're being cheap, we're giving him an extra year of security and true it does give a slight advantage to the team, but that greedy little kid should be thanksful, sign the deal and report to camp.

#11 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:27 PM

i never shouldve posted this on here.... i sent that to him just to let him kno how i feel.... that people bust their ass everyday of the year making pennies... while he is bitching about millions of dollars and 1 year on a contract... last year 11 of 16 picks signed 6 year deals... only the top 16 have the option to even sign a 6 year deal... patrick willis at pick 12 just got gauranteed 12 million on a 5 year deal... revis could get gauranteed more than that buy taking 6 years.... now i kno there are contract stipulations that change everything just making a point....

well no offense but it did looklike you were tooting your own horn but anyways that was last year this is this year. 5 year deals are the trend of the rookie signings. Revis is going to get the same amount of money regardless if he signs a 5 or 6 year deal except he can get the money quicker with a 5 year deal... the two picks above and below are signed...read my other post...it makes sense to why he wants the 5 year deal. He isnt being greedy...he is looking out for his and his families best interests.

as far as people busting their ass for "pennies" these are the situations different people put them selves in. He put his self into position to become a pro football player and im sure worked very hard for it. His job pays alot more money than your average job. But this is the type of money pro football players get. him bitching about "millions" is the equivelnt to someone working for 10 an hour when they know they can get 14 an hour somewhere else. except with a normal job worst comes to worst you can get fired and get a new job. In the NFL if you are out of the NFL you are out.

17 POINTS!

#12 User is offline   ForzaJets Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (eliteblazers @ Jul 30 2007, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i kno the nfl is a business and i also kno that i wasn't starting a fight... i wanted him to read that in ALL CAPS and maybe think wow... i need to be in camp.. i could be a starter this year making millions, if i miss any more days im hurting myself and the team.... call his bitch ass agent up and tell him get the deal done, i want to be in camp with my team.

i couldve been nice about it and wrote in proper english and all that whack ass peter kendall(bitch) sh1t...but i chose to write to him like this.

also im 26 with a job, goin to school, working with kids... so dont be hating on me cause i used cap locks or cursed at this greedy punk ass kid..... and im certain i kno more about any sport than most of these ducks who responded to me so far in this topic(RON ur not a duck, this was meant for the other people so far in the topic, you're more of a BEAVER anyway hahahaha)....

The fact that youre 26 scares me and makes me wonder whether or not the education system is working over in america

#13 User is offline   nysackexchange Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:40 PM

since when was Darelle bitching?? He didn't go the media complaining about not getting enough money from the jets. He just wants a 5 year deal so he can make more money in the end. There is nothing wrong with that, anyone would do the same in any profession. THIS IS A BUSINESS. He could get hurt and end his career he needs to make smart business decisions not just sign anything put in front of him because it happens to be for more money than the vast majority of people make.

I would like to see him in camp, but I think most people on this board agree its the Jets who are the ones in the wrong here. If hardly no other draft picks are signing a 6 year deal where do they Jets think they have the power to make Darrelle?

#14 User is offline   ForzaJets Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (eliteblazers @ Jul 30 2007, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Forza why are u hating on the american education system?? what does that have to do with anything... im on an internet message board so i type in internet lingo it is easier that way........ if i want to say " u r a lil bitch" or " you are a little bitch" it means the same thing.

im also over 3/4's italian so i guess it's ur guys fault also right??? and the amercian education Ron got help him build this website u and i post on.... so damn we must be some dumb ol' caveman over here in AMERRYCA. hahahahahahaha u guys are funny... this was a joke to me... just tellin revis he is being a bitch... and all of a sudden i got techno heads(foriegners) tellin me about my typin` skillz and edumication..... cmon now doggy dont be so salty hahahahahah

i kno someone has my back on this site... wheres my boy dubb at???

Clearly Ron doesnt post as if he only made it to junior high school. it has nothing to do with the way you type...more so the way youre acting. over here in schooling were tought to be adults. obviously there are alot of smart people in america. however i have read that the USA has the poorest scores in every subject.

#15 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (eliteblazers @ Jul 30 2007, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Forza why are u hating on the american education system?? what does that have to do with anything... im on an internet message board so i type in internet lingo it is easier that way........ if i want to say " u r a lil bitch" or " you are a little bitch" it means the same thing.

im also over 3/4's italian so i guess it's ur guys fault also right??? and the amercian education Ron got help him build this website u and i post on.... so damn we must be some dumb ol' caveman over here in AMERRYCA. hahahahahahaha u guys are funny... this was a joke to me... just tellin revis he is being a bitch... and all of a sudden i got techno heads(foriegners) tellin me about my typin` skillz and edumication..... cmon now doggy dont be so salty hahahahahah

i kno someone has my back on this site... wheres my boy dubb at???

Its not about having "each others back" or calling each other "little bitches" or anything you want to say. We are on here talking Jets football, and you are on here starting fights and posting things on Revis's "myspace" cmon now.

#16 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:51 PM

There is a better way to talk about this situation than with high flung emotion and insults.

#17 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 July 2007 - 02:01 PM

I think you could've handled it more tactfully, elite. It's rude to be involved in people's finances -- regardless of their "social status." I'm angry that the deal hasn't been done yet, but we don't know Revis' feelings on the situation. The Jets' brass doesn't divulge the details with the fans, so everything is speculation. The deal's gonna get done -- I'm just hoping it happens sooner.

Also, it's unnecessary to blow up at the rest of the forum for not agreeing with your approach.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users