NYJetsFan.com Forums: Good Things - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

"We're not a bad football team; we just do stupid stuff," said Eric Decker
Jetsfan115 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:28 AM) i need to install handrails with all you peeps hopping aboard the fire izdik train, not joking anymore huh?
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 11:58 AM) I've been sayin fire idzik since thanksgiving 2010
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 01:11 PM) When you started hating Idzik it was before you could rationally hate him, there was no reason. Chances are the next GM and coach we hire will suck as well, the Jets are just one of that organizations that can never get it right
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 02:46 PM) FIRE IZDICK
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:24 PM) harlem did you start brady or rivers
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:41 PM) I held out for Sunday and started Brady
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:42 PM) I have Gronk on my team in that league too so that worked out famously
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:44 PM) yeah that combo is OP
Jetsman05 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 04:52 PM) Harlem not in our league... doesn't matter
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 06:17 PM) you don't matter!
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 06:17 PM) and that wasn't a red card RIP SWANSEA
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:20 PM) Manish is really annoying with his vendetta against Idzik though, you can tell it's personal because he doesn't have his scoops anymore.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:20 PM) Since Idzik has became GM, Manish has lost all of his sources.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:21 PM) its clear that this bothers Manish deeply and hes throwing little tantrums about it
azjetfan Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:57 PM) Manish should not have a job. He and Idzik should be fired
SecondHandJets Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:16 PM) Hey bitches
SecondHandJets Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:16 PM) How's everyone enjoying your New York Jets?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:28 PM) Jose Canseco just pulled a Plaxico Burress.
azjetfan Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:01 PM) Shot himself in the leg?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:05 PM) Shot his middle finger
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:09 PM) Suck for the Duck
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:57 AM) Milber didnt die for this
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:30 PM) How pissed are we all going to be if Vick comes in and wins a bunch of games knocking us out of the top 5 picks?
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:32 PM) We are sitting in either 2 or 3 depending on the tie breaker with Jax
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:32 PM) If Oakland can pull out a couple wins we would be in good shape.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:35 PM) Vick=$$$
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:09 PM) THE BEETS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:10 PM) Patty mayonnaise never gave up that poon
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:51 PM) Game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) Forget the Beets
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) forget game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) THE KNICKS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
Resize Shouts Area

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Good Things

#41 User is offline   nightowl Icon

• 2005 Best Non-Jets Poster
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 01:32 PM

QUOTE (Hermanator @ Jul 15 2005, 02:56 PM)
Nightowl, I didn't disappear from a thread.  Just didn't keep up with it.  I am a very busy man running a business and can't really keep up with all the responses in threads.  To be honest, I can't believe I'm even engaging with a fan from another team on a Jets forum.

I'm willing to give you a mulligan on the first part. I run a business as well and things can suddenly get very busy. As to the second part--where's the love? hi.gif
<div class='bbimg'>IPB Image</div>

#42 User is offline   nightowl Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Jul 15 2005, 03:06 PM)
Oh my god you are dumb so I will quote myself again:

QUOTE (For the idiot Pats fan)
Yeah well you haven't done it yet because you some how feel that coaching isn't a big deal yet you think your coach can do anything so yet coaching is everything at the same time so which one is it?

If you can't understand this then I am going to end all converstation with you.

I appreciate it--thanks. Can I count on that for the future as well? I'll be sure to leave you to your rants as well. Have a good season.

#43 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 01:34 PM

One more time, Is coaching important or isn't it? It's that simple. Because you say losing Coordinators [ coaches ] isn't important, yet your team is still great because of it's coach. If you can't see the paradox here you are helpless.

#44 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 01:35 PM

Why wont you answer my question? Cause you know I out-smarted you and you wont admit it.

You not answering the question just proves that, by your own words, coaching is the reason the Pats were winners. And that means that by losing Coordinators you are in worse shape then you are willing to admit.

#45 User is offline   nightowl Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 01:42 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Jul 15 2005, 03:10 PM)
Why wont you answer my question? Cause you know I out-smarted you and you wont admit it.

I thought you promised to end all conversation with me. Aren't you a man of your word? wink.gif

#46 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE (NYJBlueHen @ Jul 15 2005, 02:19 PM)
Its post like that, that make people on this site look dumb

And since I just caught this you got some nerve saying shit like this when you have never had an opinion of your own on here bud. What makes you think you speak for everyone on this site anyway? You're right I do make people look dumb on this site, and its people like you and nightowl that look like fools for dodging my questions cause you know that I backed you into a corner with your own words. hysterical.gif

#47 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (nightowl @ Jul 15 2005, 03:17 PM)
I thought you promised to end all conversation with me. Aren't you a man of your word? wink.gif

Still wont answer the question. Let this be a lesson for all: Dont try to reason with someone that wont be reasonable. They come up with cute little comebacks like "I thought you weren't talking to me" like they are in 3rd grade instead of being men and saying, "You know what that's a good point and you're right!" And even if I wasn't right, the fact that they wont answer the question to prove me wrong just proves that they know I am right, they just wont admit it.

Hell I know I am wrong sometimes and I have admitted it, just ask Loco and a1elbow or even Jetsfan115 or a few others on here. I admit it when I am wrong, but I dont take shit from people like you 2 who think you can talk down on us and then when someone tells you that you are wrong you just cast it aside and ignore it. So whatever, say whatever you will about it. I have proved everything that I wanted to. Good day!

#48 User is offline   nightowl Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Jul 15 2005, 03:20 PM)
And since I just caught this you got some nerve saying shit like this when you have never had an opinion of your own on here bud. What makes you think you speak for everyone on this site anyway? You're right I do make people look dumb on this site, and  its people like you and nightowl that look like fools for dodging my questions cause you know that I backed you into a corner with your own words.  hysterical.gif

Who looks like the fool. You're even turning on one of your own. Ever try anger management therapy? They can probably help you with your annoying habit of trying to label anyone who doesn't agree with you dumb or an idiot. Winning people over with ideas is laudable but you're just a cyber bully. How sad.

#49 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 01:54 PM

I was hoping you would respond to the question at hand but since all you do with your replies is antagonize me for proving you wrong with your arrogant "We are the champs" attitude just shows you aren't a football fan at all. Calling us biased? Saying we dont know what we are talking about? Then someone that does know what they are talking about comes up into your face and you can't handle it at all. But you tell people that they have "anger management" issues and that they are "cyber bullies", what the hell are you talking about? You dont even know me for 1, number 2 you wont answer my question cause you know I made you contradict yourself. And since now I am pushing you for a response you wont do it, so I am a bully I guess.

#50 User is offline   blk_orion Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 01:59 PM

Ok kids, let's get back to football and forget bout all this. drinks.gif

#51 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 02:04 PM

That's precisly what I was attempting the whole time but I got cute little comments about my character and how I am a flawed individual instead of people answering the questions that they begged for.

#52 User is offline   blk_orion Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Jul 15 2005, 03:39 PM)
That's precisly what I was attempting the whole time but I got cute little comments about my character and how I am a flawed individual instead of people answering the questions that they begged for.

:rofl: :rofl: hold your rantings til the season start...you missed football that much?

#53 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 02:10 PM

I think were all suffering from a sever case of WTSSA (see explanation below)

Will
The
Season
Start
Already

Lol.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#54 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 02:12 PM

Incase you need proof as to why I took this so bluntly to him here it is in reply to my post:

QUOTE (nightowl)
Make a rational point and I'll respond in a rational manner. But it's not a one way street.

This was implying that I post without reason and without rational logic. I take this as a personal attack not only on me but to the people on this board.

There you go bud. I was more than rational and you didn't respond. In fact I broke it down for you about 4 different ways and all you did was said I was, to quote you, "rambling". Then I break it down to even less, which by the way the first time I brought it up it was literally 1 or 2 sentences. However I get a queer 3rd grader response, which I would expect from a Pats fan. Then I force him to answer the question by putting it to a "Yes or No" and I get told I am a bully.

So obviously you dont have "the stones" to comment when someone brings a reasonable response to you. You didn't respond in a rational manner at all, you just made yourself look like a scared, whimpering puppy. Do us a favor and sign into a Pats fansite if you aren't gonna talk real football.

#55 User is offline   NYJBlueHen Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 02:15 PM

All I was saying is keep your arguements rational, don't start throwing insults around, you just make yourself look stupid. And I will attempt to answer your question that you gave to the Pats fan. He is saying, I think, that Belichick is more important than the coordinators. So yes he is saying they are going to be good because of their coaching. Yes he understand two coaches are leaving but that Belichick can overcome those losses and create two more good coordinators to help him out.

And the reason I was defending the Pats fan is because he usually is a good poster and a smart football fan. So i figured I would offer an unbiased, rational opinion, opposed to the normal " your an idiot pats fan your stupid." So once again don't take it personal.

#56 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 02:25 PM

You are just as helpless as him and this has absolutely nothing to do with biased opinions on my part but on his. And you obviously, as well as him, dont understand the importance of the Coordinators for you to say that Belichick is just gonna create 2 Head Coach quality Coordinators. You people are fools for thinking that Coordinators are know-nothings and have little responsibility in this league. You say coaching is important b/c Belichick is the best coach ever, but your lack of knowledge in football allows you to say at the same time that losing 2 coaches isn't a matter of importance cause we are talking about Belichick.

So I guess you are saying that Herm is 2nd grade to Belichick and that our Coordinator Donnie Henderson had nothing to do with the greatness that our Defense played last year. And what you are saying is that changing Offensive Coordinators is going to have no affect on our team because Herm is really calling the plays? I guess the Pats dont really need Coordinators cause they are so different from every single team in the league cause you know exactly how their team is run. If those Coordinators were such know-nothings then why did both of them get Head Coaching jobs? Can't answer that one either can you. Bill could hire my sister to run the Offense and it wouldn't matter cause really Bill is doing all of the play calling. NEWSFLASH: THE LAST TIME BILL CALLED OFFENSIVE PLAYS HE WAS FIRED!!!!!! FROM THE BROWNS!!!!!!!!! Getting the point yet?

#57 User is offline   nightowl Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Jul 15 2005, 04:00 PM)
You are just as helpless as him and this has absolutely nothing to do with biased opinions on my part but on his. And you obviously, as well as him, dont understand the importance of the Coordinators for you to say that Belichick is just gonna create 2 Head Coach quality Coordinators. You people are fools for thinking that Coordinators are know-nothings and have little responsibility in this league. You say coaching is important b/c Belichick is the best coach ever, but your lack of knowledge in football allows you to say at the same time that losing 2 coaches isn't a matter of importance cause we are talking about Belichick.

So I guess you are saying that Herm is 2nd grade to Belichick and that our Coordinator Donnie Henderson had nothing to do with the greatness that our Defense played last year. And what you are saying is that changing Offensive Coordinators is going to have no affect on our team because Herm is really calling the plays? I guess the Pats dont really need Coordinators cause they are so different from every single team in the league cause you know exactly how their team is run. If those Coordinators were such know-nothings then why did both of them get Head Coaching jobs? Can't answer that one either can you. Bill could hire my sister to run the Offense and it wouldn't matter cause really Bill is doing all of the play calling. NEWSFLASH: THE LAST TIME BILL CALLED OFFENSIVE PLAYS HE WAS FIRED!!!!!! FROM THE BROWNS!!!!!!!!! Getting the point yet?

This has gone beyond fun. I think everyone's starting to feel uncomfortable with all of this ranting. Time to chill, man.

#58 User is offline   Kentucky Jet Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Interests:NY Jets and Tony Bennett music!

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jul 15 2005, 10:23 AM)
Ok. Yes all the other teams took hits but so did we with a john abe holdout, our number 1 CB retiring on a weak unit and our QB fresh off an injury so I wouldn’t say everything is great for us. I see us and the pats battling for the division this year.

WELL SAID! I do agree with you. Yoo many guys are blinded by their GREEN sunshades. baghead.gif
Our time has come! Rex will bring us a Super Bowl victory! Go Jets!

#59 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 02:32 PM

Honestly please dont respond to this cause I am done with it. I understand now that Bill Belichick is GOD and can coach the offense and the defense at the same time, which seems odd considering they practice together so to give attention to them both in such greatness at the same time can only be done if you are Bill the football GOD. I understand that the Patriots team really doesn't need an OC or a DC because Bill does it all. Thank you for clearing this up for me.

Oh and the kicker, I forgot that Coordinators mean so little in the coaching world that you can hire a coach and in 1 season he turns your defense from shit into gold. I guess that wasn't his influence though.

#60 User is offline   Kentucky Jet Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Interests:NY Jets and Tony Bennett music!

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 July 2005 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE (NYJBlueHen @ Jul 15 2005, 03:50 PM)
All I was saying is keep your arguements rational, don't start throwing insults around, you just make yourself look stupid. And I will attempt to answer your question that you gave to the Pats fan. He is saying, I think, that Belichick is more important than the coordinators. So yes he is saying they are going to be good because of their coaching. Yes he understand two coaches are leaving but that Belichick can overcome those losses and create two more good coordinators to help him out.

And the reason I was defending the Pats fan is because he usually is a good poster and a smart football fan. So i figured I would offer an unbiased, rational opinion, opposed to the normal " your an idiot pats fan your stupid." So once again don't take it personal.

also well said and to the point. What some of these GREEN sunglass wearing guys don't want to say is that BRADY is a vet QB who can and will help out in play calling. Also a true genius on DEFENSE has simply got to know and understand a lot of OFFENSE too. There in lies the BIG difference betwenn BELLYACHE and DUH HERM! :shout:
Our time has come! Rex will bring us a Super Bowl victory! Go Jets!

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users