NYJetsFan.com Forums: Neighbors - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop game vs packers MNf next
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:47 PM) The should have made sure he knew who was calling the time out. Hell Rex was on his right and Marty was on his left.
mgjetman Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:47 PM) Getting lazy with a minute 50 on the clock before half was the nail in the coffin.
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:48 PM) The ref
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:49 PM) There is plenty of blame to spread around. No team should lose a 17 point lead anyway.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:50 PM) DUDS - Miliner and Marty
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:50 PM) BRUTAL LOSS
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:52 PM) I really don't blame Marty because it's the refs job to make sure he sees who is calling the timeout. Plus the ball had already been snapped before he even noticed somebody was calling a TO.
mgjetman Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:53 PM) Just gave that game away. WTH!!!
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:54 PM) He didn't even blow the whistle until Geno already had dropped back to pass. The play was already well underway.
bleedsgreen Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:03 PM) I heard it when the ball was already in the air
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) but it shouldn't of come down to that TO blunder
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) we did give up a 18 point lead
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) so we fucked up and lost
bleedsgreen Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) True
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) time to get ready for MNF
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) Well it sucks when you start to feel the jets are going to lose the game them selves
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) the Vick play worthless
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) that run on 3rd and 5 worthless
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) chris Johnson also I don't know what his numbers were but ivory seemed to be a better back
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:13 PM) Marty just picks the worse time to call those wildcat plays
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:13 PM) they are drive killers
ROBJETS Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:27 PM) Problem is the corners. We knew this before the start of the season. I was amazed at how well they did last week and the first half but eventually the weakness showed
ROBJETS Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:28 PM) The corner positions will be addressed next year. Technically we are still in a rebuilding phase.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:39 PM) we did go toe to toe against a SB contender and we really shouldn't be heartbroken but if you call yourself a JETS fan and aren't a little pissed over a W that we had in our control then you need to go and hand in your JETS gear ... I'm looking at you 115
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:24 PM) 18 penalties in 2 games
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:25 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:27 PM) Geno dropped from #1 to #28 in TOTAL QBR
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:10 PM) Cutler just got popped right in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:11 PM) that was a squared up right in the middle of the chest hit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:13 PM) nice one handed catch by Marshall
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) NFL rules state that only the head coach can call a timeout on the sidelines…

Except in Green Bay where anybody up to the third row can call a timeout.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) I love NFL memes
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) Well I will be at the game next Monday night
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) So I will be doing everything I can to help our team win!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:15 AM) 2nd year in a row we should be 2-0
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:17 PM) TIMEOUT!!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:05 PM) SPIDER Y 2 BANANA
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:44 PM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:54 PM) Eagles need to START SANCHEZ abandon the foles ship
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) Good morning
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (Today, 03:40 PM) The title race is REAL
santana Icon : (Today, 03:40 PM) Liverpool wtf pk minute 90
santana Icon : (Today, 03:40 PM) 05 probably doing an air guitar
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 04:34 PM) How was milber?
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Neighbors

#1 User is offline   jetsfanforever Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 May 2005 - 04:42 PM

I put this topic on the old site before it crashed--my neighbors from hell. The kids are just horrible. Undisciplined,trash other people's property,etc.
Well, I caught the boys hitting my dog w/a stick,so I went outside,yelled to 'get the hell away from my dogs and leave them alone'. The went into their house and cried. I was so pissed.
Last week,I had enough of these kids. The 7 yr old spit on my daughter,called her a loser and was throwing sticks at her. So,I went to their house,got their mom at the front door and told her 'this has to stop. I am tired of your kids treating my daughter like this and she needs to get control of them'. She was pretty defensive of her child,but finally made comments to make me think she has had problems w/him in the past (really..no sh*t). I then told her 'if your kid jumps my fence and gets hurt or my dog bites him--it is her own fault & her child's fault. I will not be responsible for that,should it happen'. Her response?? well, he has never been [/B]around dogs,so he does not know how to act'. Well,be a damn parent & teach him.
Saturday night,the boy chased my daughter onto our porch,had a plastic knife and yelled 'kill'. I went outside & told the mom--next time he comes over w/any type of weapon--I am calling the cops'.
Today,I called my cousin who works for the county attorney,the police station to just inform them,the city to have them make the people clean up their yard,my insurance agent to protect myself in the event my dog should bite or the kid gets hurt jumping the fence. But,all in all--even with everything I am doing,I am still liable. So,tell me--what happened to my rights as a homeowner? Why am I responsible for this kid,who apparently has had no form of discipline? What am I missing? These are just a few incidents--numerous more have happened. I have took pictures of my fence w/the locked gates & no trespassing/beware of dog signs as well. This just really upsets me because I have did nothing wrong,yet suddenly I am feeling like I have to defend my house,my dogs,my children because of this. :angry: rtfm.gif

Thanks again for letting me vent. My blood pressure has returned to normal now.

#2 User is offline   smallguy Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 May 2005 - 04:58 PM

Those bastards. Anyway when you are dealing with little kids it can be hard. You can't really do anything because they are young. You can't sue them or put them into jail because that is not right and would never happen. Strange how such young kids can be so affecting because you can't do anything. It is hard dealing with a situation like this.

#3 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 May 2005 - 05:06 PM

Well can't you sue the Mom for all this? You said it, that thing, kid, animal, monster, has been harassing your daughter and dog. (Who looks cool in your avatar.) YOU are like the one taking care of him, she needs to step up and do something. You have your own daughter and she has her son, you seem to take care of your daughter, and her son. That is undobtingly wrong. You are not the parent of this beast, she is. Try and have a metting with it face to face the nest time it happens asnd say, "Kid, you've caused a lot of trouble around here. The next time it happens say, I have the right and will use the right to call the police if you do anything like what you have done in the past. I want to be a good neighbor and would love it if will, I think you can do so if you just straighten up a bit." Having been around this beasts age 5 years ago, he'd listen if you said that. Good luck.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#4 User is offline   ellisjersey92 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 May 2005 - 08:49 PM

does the thing (neighbor) have a father that's around? if you can level with the father, then mabye he can scare some sense into the kid(s).

#5 User is offline   LocoJet Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 May 2005 - 09:08 PM

you can call the cops if they are in your yard and bust them for trespassing. you can also tell them that one of the kids threatened your daughter and get a restraining order. also if someone hits your daughter with a stick it's assault and there should be something you could do. i'm not sure if any of this would work but its worth a try. the best thing to do is to call a lawyer and get a consultation of the best thing to do. that sucks you have to go through that. i feel sorry for you and your family but also your neighbors kids. it's totally the parents fault. i hate irresponsible people. i'm sympathetic to peoples problems but sometimes some people have to get worked real bad for them to wake up. its a shame.

#6 User is offline   JetsRock1991 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Playing and watching football, Working out,sleeping

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 May 2005 - 11:06 AM

I have a very short temper. Also i am i love with dogs. If i was in your situation i would set my dogs loose on them.

#7 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 May 2005 - 12:08 PM

There has got to be a way you could sue the parents for this. There is a whole website of stupid lawsuits. A girl sued a store for tripping over her own child in the store and won. I wonder what kind of parents would let there kids act like that? Anyway I’m sure you could sue. If you get proof of stuff. Buy a video recorder for evidence and try a small claims court for damages. Take the parents to judge Judy. She always rips into unfit parents. There just has to be some damage like vet bills (for your dog) or dr bills for your kids or damaged property. The best advice like everyone gave is consulting a lawyer who specializes in domestic disputes. You can’t blame it all on the kid. Most of it should go to the parents. Kids don’t really know any better it’s more of the parents fault. Another thing is if he only lives with his mother I bet she was abused by her ex and the kid probably witnessed it. Kids who are around that think its normal which is why he is probably hitting your daughter and dog. It’s just something to think about. Just don’t blame the kid. I was never that bad but we all did stupid things when we were younger. This is 95% percent the parents fault only like 5% the kids.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   jetsfanforever Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 May 2005 - 04:49 PM

the dad is there,but I don't think he speaks any english. So,he is not much help. I have a digital camera and will take pictures. If the mom would get off her butt and be a mom,this probably would not be a problem.
I really am tempted to let my dog bite the kid--not attack him,just bite him. Make him suffer the consequences. I have spoke w/the county attorney. Told to make a paper trail. Document everything,take pictures,call cops.
A friend at work told me to find the bully on the south side of town,pay him $20 to come over & whip my neighbor. Not a bad idea...
I am also considering an electric fence.
All in all,it really is not the kid's fault,it's is the parents. Sad situation. Just sucks they chose the house next to me to move into. blowup.gif

#9 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 May 2005 - 04:59 PM

Don’t let the dog do anything cause the animal is always in the wrong. Then they can sue u and worse of all your dog could get put to sleep. I feel bad for the kid but I still mostly blame the parents. She should punish her kid. Make him sit in his room by himself for a day or something. The kid probably doesn’t know if he is doing wrong or not. Maybe it might be a good idea for you to talk to the kid. Have u tried? Don’t yell or threaten. Just tell him what he is doing is wrong.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

• THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 May 2005 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (jetsfanforever @ May 10 2005, 05:24 PM)
the dad is there,but I don't think he speaks any english. So,he is not much help. I have a digital camera and will take pictures. If the mom would get off her butt and be a mom,this probably would not be a problem.
I really am tempted to let my dog bite the kid--not attack him,just bite him. Make him suffer the consequences. I have spoke w/the county attorney. Told to make a paper trail. Document everything,take pictures,call cops.
A friend at work told me to find the bully on the south side of town,pay him $20 to come over & whip my neighbor. Not a bad idea...
I am also considering an electric fence.
All in all,it really is not the kid's fault,it's is the parents. Sad situation. Just sucks they chose the house next to me to move into.  blowup.gif

how old r the little basterds anyway??????
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   jetsfanforever Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 May 2005 - 08:27 PM

the girls are in 3rd grade,the boys in 1st grade. There was also another child,probably 4 yrs,who is living elsewhere now. Go figure.

I won't let my dog bite them. But,I do think it would be the way for that brat to learn a lesson. I've talked to the kids. They don't care--they just turn around & do what I told them not to do. Absolutely no respect for anyone or anything.

#12 User is offline   x80NyJeTs28x Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 May 2005 - 10:06 AM

yes, the kids may be little assholes, but you cannot solely blame the kids, that reflects on the parents. And it shows as you said youve talked to the mom. Is that your son in the picture? if so, how old is he? ehh, probably too old to beat up a 1st grader anyway, lol but that is the only way these kids will stop is with physical discipline, which they are not getting from their parents. I am assuming that you are a mom, and I suggest getting your spouse, or any other man to yell at these kids. I know for a fact that a kid will get more intimidated by a strong male yelling at them, i just know from experience, it is nothing against women, I know when I was little i was a hell of a lot more intimidated by my dad or another male figure then female.
user posted image

#13 User is offline   jetsfanforever Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 May 2005 - 05:21 PM

that is my daughter in the picture w/my dog,named Pennington.
Anyway,the neighbors--GOT EVICTED FROM THE HOUSE. THEY ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drinks.gif yahoo.gif

#14 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 May 2005 - 05:25 PM

Really?!?! Well good for you, now you won't ever have to put up with those scums. Love the dog's name, and the look of him/her. GOOD JOB! yahoo.gif
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users