NYJetsFan.com Forums: Ephedra free weightloss is the way to go. - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

HarlemHxC814 Icon : (13 April 2014 - 10:50 AM) Teh.
santana Icon : (13 April 2014 - 10:59 AM) Peeps in new Orleans still talking about wrestle mania
santana Icon : (13 April 2014 - 10:59 AM) The hype was strong
Jetsman05 Icon : (13 April 2014 - 12:27 PM) Unreal.
santana Icon : (13 April 2014 - 12:33 PM) It was all just a dream
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (13 April 2014 - 05:20 PM) I used to read Word Up magazine
MikeGangGree... Icon : (13 April 2014 - 07:06 PM) http://espn.go.com/n...port?src=mobile
MikeGangGree... Icon : (13 April 2014 - 08:32 PM) Its funny how much baseball has used replay in the first 2 weeks
ganggreen2003 Icon : (13 April 2014 - 08:46 PM) BREAKING NEWS: I'M STILL FUCKIN ALIVE JUST BUSY GETTING MY BUSINESS OFF THE GROUND!!!! FOR FURTHER NOTICE KISS MY ASS!!!!
santana Icon : (13 April 2014 - 09:30 PM) Lol
santana Icon : (13 April 2014 - 09:31 PM) Gg03 doing his own updates
MikeGangGree... Icon : (13 April 2014 - 10:33 PM) ^because the updates here never change
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 02:30 AM) That's right, because I was on the edge of my seat wondering whether or not Garrett McIntyre would be resigned or not.
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 02:39 AM) There is not really much to update us about in the dog days of the off-season. Unless we want Santana to be like CNN and give us constant "updates" about the missing Malaysian airplane.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:50 AM) I should start doing baseball updates
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:50 AM) Dodger dawgss
Smedsthejet Icon : (Yesterday, 01:52 PM) Cro enjoyed a good birthday with some of that Cardinals signing bonus: http://kissingsuzyko...tle-people.html
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 03:44 PM) ESPN NY
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 03:44 PM) 18. New York Jets -- Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State: Surprised? Yes, the Jets need a receiver, but it's the deepest receiver draft in years, and they can find a good one in the second round. This would mark the fifth straight year with a defensive pick in Round 1.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 03:51 PM) is he better than Gilbert, Dennard, and Fuller?
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 03:56 PM) In my biased opinion I don't think he's better than Dennard.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:05 PM) ewww
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 04:13 PM) Denard and Gilbert are gone in this mock by 18
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:08 PM) no f***ing way...
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:44 PM) ICYMI We AREN'T the 49ers... THANK GOODNESS!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) Carry On NUMBNUTS!!!!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:23 PM) FAN
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:23 PM) DAN
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:24 PM) GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:53 PM) EVOLUTION!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:57 PM) OOO Man I got to get tickets to Extreme rules now. since I will be in NY that week
greenandwhit... Icon : (Today, 02:32 AM) I have to get tickets... Evolution is back. I'm 10 years old again
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:04 AM) Chris Johnson visiting jets today
santana Icon : (Today, 10:06 AM) http://i.imgur.com/RWFWUYi.gif
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 12:03 PM) izdik offers him a lifetime supply of clip on dreadlocks
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:40 PM) ‏@KristianRDyer 1h
Hearing from a team source that interest between Jets, Chris Johnson is "mutually high between both parties." #nyjets #jetstwitter
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:16 PM) ICYMI : Today marks the 51 year anniversary that the Titans of NY became the NEW YORK JETS
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 05:21 PM) nice we could use CJ. we still lack offesnife playmakers
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:02 PM) ‏@MMehtaNYDN 7m
Chris Johnson's visit with the Jets today: Productive. Good vibes all around, I'm told. #nyj
Expand
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:34 PM) offesnife!
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:34 PM) tehhhh
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 06:54 PM) yay more typing jokes. how original. you should see this thing called the internet
santana Icon : (Today, 08:14 PM) So you ever go on that there Internet? Lotta cool stuff on that Internet
santana Icon : (Today, 08:24 PM)

Ian Rapoport
Chris Johnson’s visit with #Jets today went well, from what it sounded like. It’s over now. Nothing final yet, other teams still circling
santana Icon : (Today, 08:25 PM) I think he's just stating the obvious but whatever it's an update
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Ephedra free weightloss is the way to go.

#1 Guest_News_Flash_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 11 June 2006 - 12:01 AM

Author: Lisa Scott

Ephedra supplements are hard to find in stores because of the dangers linked to them, but they are still legal and available to anyone determined to take them.

I see them now and then in gas station markets or 7-11s,usually sold at the counter in colorful little packets labeled something ridiculous like ‘Super Boost’ or ‘Ultimate EnergyPills’. If you’re thinking about taking some of these, just becareful not to over do it, and to avoid other stimulants.

Even ephedra by itself boosts your chances of having heart attacks, especially in people who already have heart trouble or blood pressure issues. The irony is that most people that would want to take ephedra supplements to lose weight are the exact same people who are at the most risk by taking them. Ephedra supplements used to be a very popular way to promote weight lose in the obese.

Like most stimulants, ephedra side effects significantly boost metabolism and lower appetite,so they make an effective and tempting alternative to diet and exercise. Because of the risks associated with it, ephedra supplement shave waned in popularity as diet pills. They’ve been replaced by a host of other ‘natural’ and ‘herbal’ supplements that are every bit as dangerous but just haven’t gotten a bad reputation yet.

Don’t be fooled by the term ‘natural’ or ‘herbal’; these twowords are by no means synonymous with ‘healthy’ or ‘safe’.After all, ephedra comes from a 100 percent natural herb, and so do hemlock and nicotine. Most of the ephedra supplement overdose cases I hear about these days have been in college aged kids taking ‘herbalecstasy’ concoctions.

Herbal ecstasy is basically a combination of epehdra, caffeine, and pseudephedrine, all of which together act synergistically to really put your heart into overdrive. For many the result is just a lot of sweating and teeth clenching as they go dancing from club to club, but every now and then the *beep*tail proves too much and causes heart failure.

Ephedra supplements are definitely a risky and unhealthy way to lose weight. While not an especially dangerous drug in itself,mixed with caffeine or other stimulants ephedra can become a serious risk to your health.

Every year there are some reported cases of people who unknowingly overdosed by taking some kind of ephedra supplement and then going on to have coffee, Sudafed, or some combination of other stimulants that put them over the top.

About The Author: Ephedra supplements are definitely a risky and unhealthy way to lose weight.http://ephedrasupplements.info/

[bodybuilding]

[bodybuilding supplements]

[fat loss]

[diet]

http://thor-body-bui...ntry_id=1502698

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users