NYJetsFan.com Forums: Bucs Hold Jets To 3 Points - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

"We're not a bad football team; we just do stupid stuff," said Eric Decker
Jetsfan115 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:28 AM) i need to install handrails with all you peeps hopping aboard the fire izdik train, not joking anymore huh?
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 11:58 AM) I've been sayin fire idzik since thanksgiving 2010
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 01:11 PM) When you started hating Idzik it was before you could rationally hate him, there was no reason. Chances are the next GM and coach we hire will suck as well, the Jets are just one of that organizations that can never get it right
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 02:46 PM) FIRE IZDICK
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:24 PM) harlem did you start brady or rivers
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:41 PM) I held out for Sunday and started Brady
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:42 PM) I have Gronk on my team in that league too so that worked out famously
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:44 PM) yeah that combo is OP
Jetsman05 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 04:52 PM) Harlem not in our league... doesn't matter
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 06:17 PM) you don't matter!
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 06:17 PM) and that wasn't a red card RIP SWANSEA
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:20 PM) Manish is really annoying with his vendetta against Idzik though, you can tell it's personal because he doesn't have his scoops anymore.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:20 PM) Since Idzik has became GM, Manish has lost all of his sources.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:21 PM) its clear that this bothers Manish deeply and hes throwing little tantrums about it
azjetfan Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:57 PM) Manish should not have a job. He and Idzik should be fired
SecondHandJets Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:16 PM) Hey bitches
SecondHandJets Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:16 PM) How's everyone enjoying your New York Jets?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:28 PM) Jose Canseco just pulled a Plaxico Burress.
azjetfan Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:01 PM) Shot himself in the leg?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:05 PM) Shot his middle finger
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:09 PM) Suck for the Duck
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:57 AM) Milber didnt die for this
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:30 PM) How pissed are we all going to be if Vick comes in and wins a bunch of games knocking us out of the top 5 picks?
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:32 PM) We are sitting in either 2 or 3 depending on the tie breaker with Jax
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:32 PM) If Oakland can pull out a couple wins we would be in good shape.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:35 PM) Vick=$$$
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:09 PM) THE BEETS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:10 PM) Patty mayonnaise never gave up that poon
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:51 PM) Game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) Forget the Beets
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) forget game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) THE KNICKS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Bucs Hold Jets To 3 Points

#21 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 October 2005 - 11:22 AM

yeah in 2000 the ravens defense was considered one of the best all time. And they have the same players for the most part so I’m sure they can play together. Oh an they just had the defensive MVP last year. and in 2 years that u just showed the ravens ranked higher. Like I said we know have have a good defense just not as good as the ravens
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#22 User is offline   Dolfannn Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:DOLPHINSSSSSS

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 October 2005 - 12:04 PM

I'm gonna have to agree with bucs fan on this the jets are shot and I watched all the Tampa Bay games their defense can go toe to toe with the Ravens D anyday. Another note.. I want to laugh in all the jets fans faces because before the season you all came on the Dolphin forums and told us how bad we were, and how it was a wasted season.. WELL HAHA it feels good to be #1 in the afc east - and even better to know we will get at least one more FREE win when we play your dreadful offense next. By the way.. the dolphins lack talent but it's all about TEAMWORK to make it work in this league. All you idiots that compare the ravens and bucs D by players.. saying that lewis better than quarles blah blah blah.. it's about teamwork not one individual.. Pshhh I'll be wearing my throwback Warrick Dunn jersey come gametime.. Good job being 1-4 after sunday JETS fans go home.

#23 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 October 2005 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (Dolfannn @ Oct 5 2005, 10:39 AM)
I'm gonna have to agree with bucs fan on this the jets are shot and I watched all the Tampa Bay games their defense can go toe to toe with the Ravens D anyday. Another note.. I want to laugh in all the jets fans faces because before the season you all came on the Dolphin forums and told us how bad we were, and how it was a wasted season.. WELL HAHA it feels good to be #1 in the afc east - and even better to know we will get at least one more FREE win when we play your dreadful offense next. By the way.. the dolphins lack talent but it's all about TEAMWORK to make it work in this league. All you idiots that compare the ravens and bucs D by players.. saying that lewis better than quarles blah blah blah.. it's about teamwork not one individual.. Pshhh I'll be wearing my throwback Warrick Dunn jersey come gametime.. Good job being 1-4 after sunday JETS fans go home.

You couldn’t beat our anemic offense last time so what makes u so sure you’d do it next time. Remember we handed u your only loss so don’t get so *beep*y. Its still a long season with 12 games left. Anything can happen. I will give saban some credit for doing a good job in almost everything. Except he let mcmicheal get away with beating his wife (a$$hole, I hate wife beaters)
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#24 User is offline   digitalbuc Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 October 2005 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Oct 5 2005, 11:57 AM)
yeah in 2000 the ravens defense was considered one of the best all time. And they have the same players for the most part so I’m sure they can play together. Oh an they just had the defensive MVP last year. and in 2 years that u just showed the ravens ranked higher. Like I said we know have have a good defense just not as good as the ravens

The jets suck.
We face a team like them in our division.
The Atlanta Falcons. They are a one man team and if he goes down, so does the team.
They like to think they have a good D but w/o SuperVick, they're morale goes south and the dissent begins.
It will be fun beating up on your helpless Jets.
Vinny looks like he will be the sacrificial lamb.

Oh yeah, the Bills are better than you and we beat the living shit out em'.

#25 User is offline   Wooden Indian Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 October 2005 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE (MIKEGANGGREENFAN2 @ Oct 5 2005, 11:45 AM)
hey its hard to win with no QB but were going to fix that playing u this week.

LMAO, You must be kidding. You talk smack about TBs defense? What clowns.
And for the record "our defense wasn't at fault for the close game with Detroit.
Our shitty QB handed the over ball 4-5 times that game. Every single point they had on the board was due to Brian Griese. You can't blame our D. So, if you want to talk shit, I'd aim it at our QB.

Anyhow, I think you guys did a good thing by starting Vinny. Atleast he presents a long ball threat on us. That does seem to be our weakness this year.

#26 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 October 2005 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (Buck2303 @ Oct 5 2005, 11:25 AM)
Are you dumb man you can have all the ALL PROs you want you still have to make them work together..
By the way Barber and Kelly are the two best CB's together in the NFL....

Talk about freakin dillusional

#27 User is offline   BucsGonnaRollOnYou Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 October 2005 - 02:59 PM

suggs is better then brooks

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

pass that shit man seriously its got your brain fried.

#28 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Football, Video Games, Hip-Hop, R&B, and Reggae music

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 October 2005 - 03:42 PM

QUOTE (BucsGonnaRollOnYou @ Oct 5 2005, 03:34 PM)
hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif

pass that shit man seriously its got your brain fried.

You Bucs fans are dillusional. I agree with Sdubb.

#29 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 October 2005 - 03:56 PM

In brooks prime NO but now with brooks declining and suggs in his prime I’ll take suggs 10 out of 10 times. U do know he had 12 sacks last year right?
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#30 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

• THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 October 2005 - 04:07 PM

suggs will be a fantastic LB soon brooks is slowing down.
Posted Image

#31 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Football, Video Games, Hip-Hop, R&B, and Reggae music

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 October 2005 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (Dolfannn @ Oct 5 2005, 12:39 PM)

We beat you 17-7 on week 2.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT SERVED SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
owned.

#32 User is offline   Dolfannn Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon
  • Interests:DOLPHINSSSSSS

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 October 2005 - 09:22 AM

yeah you had chad pennington and even with a busted arm he picked us apart for most the game and made throws that VINNY or BROOKS definitely won't make come next game. And let's not even talk about Jay Fiedlers return - he's a joke

#33 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 October 2005 - 09:56 AM

QUOTE (Dolfannn @ Oct 6 2005, 07:57 AM)
yeah you had chad pennington and even with a busted arm he picked us apart for most the game and made throws that VINNY or BROOKS definitely won't make come next game. And let's not even talk about Jay Fiedlers return - he's a joke

So i can take it your one of the few that give chad some respect for what he brings to a game? If that’s true then maybe some jet fans here need to listen to your post
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#34 User is offline   etanka Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 October 2005 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (SMC @ Oct 5 2005, 11:12 AM)
Yeah, the Bucs look like a great defense against 4 teams with a combined record of 3-12.  Yeah, those are some powerhouse teams the Bucs have played.

dude bucs suck, they should be called the lucs, i am telling u that they will start struggling and u better watch out cuz it will start tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! look hou they hav eplayed, texans, lions, etc the jets r a real team and we will rally againts u

#35 User is offline   BucsGonnaRollOnYou Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 October 2005 - 02:22 AM

texans

Minnesota, Buffalo, Green Bay, Detroit

I don't see houston jackass.

Why are you posting with two names. Are you bi-polar with psychotic episodes?

5-0 in less than 14 hours yahoo.gif

#36 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 October 2005 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE (etanka @ Oct 8 2005, 09:36 PM)
dude bucs suck, they should be called the lucs, i am telling u  that they will start struggling and u better watch out cuz it will start tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! look hou they hav eplayed, texans, lions, etc the jets r a real team and we will rally againts u

Yeah and when the calendar hits december, the Bucs season is going to turn to a pumpkin.

J
E
T
S
JETS!
JETS!
JETS!

#37 User is offline   Buck2303 Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 October 2005 - 07:10 PM

Good game Jets but dont forget we are still 1st place and (4-1)..

You guys played a aweosme game and have a awesome defense...

#38 User is offline   Buck2303 Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 October 2005 - 08:31 PM

Also we didnt have C.Williams.

#39 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 October 2005 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (Buck2303 @ Oct 9 2005, 09:06 PM)
Also we didnt have C.Williams.

And here come the excuses. The way the defense played today, he would have been shut down with the rest of your offense.
Posted Image

#40 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

• THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 October 2005 - 08:54 PM