NYJetsFan.com Forums: Ps3 'will' Go Live? - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

HarlemHxC814 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:58 AM) Yeah this has been the most dead offseason in quite some time
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 09:59 AM) maybe people will start coming back now that camp is starting up
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 11:46 AM) Geno had a strong first practice, went 7-10
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 July 2014 - 02:51 PM) site's kinda been dead for years now. even during last season.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (25 July 2014 - 03:28 PM) Yeah I know but it hasn't been this dead
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:02 PM) When the team was winning and going to AFC Championship games the site had a lot of activity. But now after a couple of mediocre seasons, people don't want to talk.
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:04 PM) When the team starts winning again people who have been MIA will be back saying that they never left.
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (27 July 2014 - 07:07 AM) wats good everyone!. been awhile since i last posted anything but i always come on here to read and see whats new
ganggreen2003 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 06:33 PM) SUP BITCHES!!!!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 07:33 PM) Oh it's you
RetireChrebet Icon : (27 July 2014 - 08:49 PM) Harlem, great way to encourage user activity!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 10:23 PM) I aim to please
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 July 2014 - 05:36 PM) Still being a dick huh Harlem?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 July 2014 - 05:36 PM) Shit hasn't changed much since the 2013 JETS season
santana Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:26 PM) yep everyone is still dicks
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:50 PM) .[43] Moments later, during a live post-game interview with Fox Sports' Erin Andrews, Sherman emotionally shouted, "Well, I'm the best corner in the game! When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that's the result you gonna get
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:51 PM) Im the best poster on the site!! When you try me with a sorry poster like Santana, thats the result your gonna get.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:52 PM) WOOOOOOOOOOO
santana Icon : (28 July 2014 - 07:48 PM) you are the best cb on the site cb of course meaning cheap bastard
santana Icon : (28 July 2014 - 07:49 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (29 July 2014 - 11:16 AM) any news on Amaro? havent seen anything on twitter.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 03:56 PM) only 39 days 20 hours and 3 min to go till the JETS kick off the season on Sept 7th at 1pm against the Oakland Raiders
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 03:59 PM) Amaro practiced today in full pads
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 08:21 PM) 42 Days 39 min till Sons Of Anarchy FINAL SEASON starts
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 08:42 PM) Amaro has a lingering sore tendon
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 08:43 PM) I've read that hes been up and down so far
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 08:44 PM) Dexter McDougle has been looking really good
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 08:44 PM) Oday Aboushi might end up starting on the OL, hes been doing good at LG
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 08:46 PM) FIRE IDZIK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 July 2014 - 11:41 PM) VICK=$$$$$$
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:24 AM) Everyone knows that Vick = $$
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:03 PM) I do it all
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:03 PM) North to south east to the west
JSOTF Icon : (Today, 03:50 AM) Greetings from Germany!
Chaos Icon : (Today, 03:40 PM) now that was a busy MLB trade day
Chaos Icon : (Today, 03:40 PM) some WS level moves too
Chaos Icon : (Today, 03:41 PM) Price to DET, Lester to OAK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 07:10 PM) Dubbs is going to be watching a lot of Fox Sports this season
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 07:11 PM) Brady Quinn going to be a college/NFL analyst
santana Icon : (Today, 07:19 PM) haha
santana Icon : (Today, 07:20 PM) I didnt realize quinn was already out of the nfl
santana Icon : (Today, 08:22 PM) Scooped up that new dortmund jersey
santana Icon : (Today, 08:25 PM) http://i.imgur.com/NkpSryy.jpg
santana Icon : (Today, 08:25 PM) Dope.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ps3 'will' Go Live?

#1 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• 04 L.F. Award/05 Best Mod Award/06 Best Sig Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 January 2006 - 09:52 PM

PS3 'Will' Go Live?
Sony has long promoted the PS3 as the console for hardcore gamers. That it will be the kick-ass next gen games machine and hasn’t spent much time promoting all that namby pamby online artsy fartsy stuff that works so well on the Xbox 360. Well, a recently issued questionnaire suggests it has had a change of heart.
Sent out last week to registered beta testers, the survey goes into great depth quizzing participants on almost every aspect of an online service from gaming to instant messaging and web browsing (check it out below).

Of course, given that the PS3 has wireless and a hard drive such a move could’ve been assumed but Sony’s silence has been deafening suggesting the wide-ranging multimedia tricks of the Xbox 360 were far from the forefront of its mind. In fact, since Sony has only just recently begun circulating this questionnaire to gamers there could still be someway to go yet.

So the PS3 increasingly looks like it will have a Live service, even though the company refuses to officially say yay or nay. Should it go ahead with the move, it would provide a timely boost for the console following the slick integration seen in Microsoft’s new baby. Funnily enough, if it decides to stay in the Dark Ages the PS3 is still the red hot favourite to dominate the next gen console war given Sony’s track record with the original Playstation and the PS2. In fact, even the purported £300+ sticker price looks unlikely to deter punters.

That said, it is doubtful Sony will retain such overwhelming market dominance should it choose not to hop online and as Intel processors and the IE web browser will tell you: having someone chip away at your position can be a rather unsettling experience…

Here’s that questionnaire:

Dear ......

The launch of the PlayStation 3 this year is an exciting time for all of us and presents many opportunities. We are constantly looking to improve our online service so that it meets all of your expectations.

Featured in the below link is a survey, giving you the chance to help shape the future of online gaming. We value your input and would like to receive your feedback and suggestions. Please take some time to fill out this survey before February 1st 2006 by clicking on the following link. You will be unable to access and complete this survey once it has expired.

1. On a typical day, how often do you play games online?
2. Do you own a PSP?
3. What is your preferred Online gaming format?
4. What Online Gaming Formats do you own?
5. Do you think you will purchase a PS3?
6. A single identity and password for all online games?
7. Global Lobbies allowing you to play against anyone in the world?
8. Game Lobbies should be language based. (English, French, German etc)
9. Game Lobbies should be based geographically.
10. A standard, interactive lobby structure for all games.
11. Headset support in all online games?
12. A QWERTY keyboard as standard for messaging.
13. USB Keyboard support for every online title.
14. Friend List allowing you to see online/offline status?
15. Friend List allowing you to see what game your friends are playing?
16. Private Messaging across games?
17. A feedback rating allowing you to choose who you play against?
18. Ability to remove players out via a majority vote?
19. Game Host has the ability to remove players?
20. Automatically filter opponents based on connection quality?
21. The ability to download music, game demos and other content?
22. Ability to access the dedicated game forum whilst in game?
23. Ability to take screenshots during the game and share them with friends?
24. Ability to take movie clips in game and share them with friends?
25. Ability to play my music during a game?
26. An in game grief reporting system?
27. Ability to access and manage your gaming profile via PC, PSP as well as PS3?
28. Community features without the need for a game disc.
29. Ability to choose an Avatar for all online titles.
30. The inclusion of a web browser.
31. A specific lobby only for Adults.
32. Service should feature a Global Ranking system for each game.
33. Game Lobbies should be Eyetoy compatible.

Interesting, mais non?

Link:
PlayStation UK
Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Are you OK?" he said, trying to keep calm. "Are you OK?"
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."
Welcome to the New York Jets, Tim Tebow.

http://modernworldphotography.com/
http://fineartameric...dos-santos.html

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users