NYJetsFan.com Forums: Hahahahaha You Guys Suck - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS LACK OF REDZONE OFFENSE STILL CURSING THE DEFENSE
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) That's flag 101 never looking back and pushing the WR
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) How is that not PI?
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) Never looked for the ball for a second
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:42 PM) Fuck this game fuck the refs fuck this team fuck the season. I'm over this shit
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:42 PM) That's bullshit
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:43 PM) On the bright side we get to play Detroit, San Diego, NE and denver in our next 4 games
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:44 PM) Oh look the refs gave the Jets another timeout. A timeout the Jets didn't even have. SMDH
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) Until we get rid of geno smith we are going nowhere. Bottom line. Dude is more erratic than romo
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) I'm really not feeling Geno Smith.
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) Or any other QB in the league. Trade for Sanchez Now!
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) We'd be 3-0 with Sanchez
SokeSleezy Icon : (Yesterday, 10:46 PM) Geno's needs to work on his accuracy,Stafford gonna kill us next week smh
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:46 PM) Yeah gonna go with a good old f*** Geno this week. He is still playing better than last year though
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:46 PM) People saying Sanchez sucks keep in mind he never had a chance to play in morningwegs system. He was held back by shottenheimer
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:47 PM) This team will never have a franchise QB. We can't draft them and when we sign or trade for them, they're past their primes.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) well
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) Because we destoy any promise in our young QBs with our elite offensive support talent.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) TIME TO CHANGE THE DIAPER
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) another game next week
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) 3-0 with Sanchez? Oh god...we've gone there already?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:49 PM) jets need more talent on O
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:49 PM) and some god damn DBs
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:49 PM) Morninweg's system is get the offense going then throw a monkey wrench into things by putting the backup QB in there and f***ing up the offense's rhythm.
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:50 PM) Yes I went there. Geno spots these teams 7-10 points weekly and has turned the ball in the redzone 3 games in a row. If not for 2 dropped ints geno would have 4 picks. Dude sucks at best
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:51 PM) Then we got Chris ivory running like marshawn lynch out there and they sit him on the bench the whole fourth quarter
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:52 PM) I'd like to use the same excuse I used for Sanchez. QB can't really do shit when your best WR would be a #3 if he was lucky on any other team
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:52 PM) yeah but sanchez was shell shcoked
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:52 PM) jets werent fixing him
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:53 PM) Geno will be to after another year or two of this shit.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:53 PM) What's kerleys contract like
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:53 PM) because if he's underpaid I don't see him sticking around
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:54 PM) he only looks good because our O is so bad.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:54 PM) I bet a lot of teams have their eye on him
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:56 PM) Decker doesn't need to play until he is completely healthy
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:58 PM) FIRE IDZIK
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 11:08 PM) How big was the Sheldon Richardson fumble recovery not being a TD. We quickly went three and out after that
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:43 PM) Idzik better not be stingy this offseason and address the biggest issues we have WR and Secondary
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 11:47 PM) King mo says he's ok, injury is minor
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 09:21 AM) As a guy who has been on this site since its inception and is still not a moderator which I guess is cause I'm not part of the rat pack who runs this joint I think GENO should still be the starter.
mgjetman Icon : (Today, 10:19 AM) We still could have won this game with the bad calls. Geno just sucks. All the pick six's, missing wide open receivers, bad throws when they are fought. Stupid trick plays because they don't trust him.
santana Icon : (Today, 10:31 AM) I don't get his decision making
santana Icon : (Today, 10:32 AM) There were another 2-3 ints the bears were gifted but were dropped
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:22 AM) f***
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:22 AM) I had a blast at the game... just sucks we lost
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:22 AM) 1-3 when I go se them
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Hahahahaha You Guys Suck

#1 User is offline   Bills27 Jets17 Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 October 2005 - 10:14 PM

This right the bills kicked your sorry littly butts all over the field tell vinny to get his AARP card. HAHA you guys are horrible hahaha losers biggrin.gif

#2 User is offline   penningtonpays Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 October 2005 - 10:15 PM

yea see you guys in the top 10

IPB Image

#3 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 16 October 2005 - 10:16 PM

poopbanana.gif

Eat shit and die buddy.

#4 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 16 October 2005 - 10:16 PM

Now you guys see the difference in Buffalo, and New York. Although they are very close. The immaturity in Buffalo is very large, as you can see by this poster.

#5 User is offline   penningtonpays Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 October 2005 - 10:17 PM

bills fan just shut up, did u not watch the game and see a good portion of the seats empty, you guys suck and have a handfull of fans

IPB Image

#6 User is offline   Bills27 Jets17 Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 October 2005 - 10:18 PM

need a tissue all you jets fans talk so much shyt blah blah bills suck were gonna win and look we kicked your sorry asses you guys wouldnt beat a high school team

#7 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 16 October 2005 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (penningtonpays @ Oct 17 2005, 03:52 AM)
bills fan just shut up, did u not watch the game and see a good portion of the seats empty, you guys suck and have a handfull of fans

Yeah, I noticed all those empty seats as well. I also saw a lot of Jets fans their as well. There is a big difference between Jets fans, and Bills fans.

Jets fans qualities:

* true fan (even in 1995-1996)
* mature

Bills fans qualities:

Bandwagon fan
*very immature

#8 User is offline   Bills27 Jets17 Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 October 2005 - 10:20 PM

hmmm what game were you watchin buddy i was there and it was sold out there. No empty seats only time the seats were empty was at the end when you guys had no chance to win

#9 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 16 October 2005 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (Bills27 Jets17 @ Oct 17 2005, 03:53 AM)
need a tissue all you jets fans talk so much shyt blah blah bills suck were gonna win and look we kicked your sorry asses you guys wouldnt beat a high school team

WTF.gif

We talk shit, last I checked this was a jets site, not a bills site. So do yourself a favor and find your teams site, you immature bastard,

#10 User is offline   blurple thunder Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 October 2005 - 07:59 AM

stinker.gif Hmmm, I wonder what these Bills fans would be up to if they lost. baghead.gif Those guys are worse then the Cleveland fans. They're nothing but a bunch of manic-depressive part-time fans. crazy.gif

#11 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 October 2005 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE (Bills27 Jets17 @ Oct 16 2005, 10:53 PM)

Your Jills didn't beat anybody. The Jets beat themselves. Didn't you watch the damn game? Missed tackles & mental mistakes. Take pride in this win because the story'll be much different next time in the Meadowlands.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#12 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 October 2005 - 12:13 PM

the Jets have the 3rd longest sell out streak in the NFL. The only teams with more consecutive sold out games is green bay (what the hell else is there to do in wisconson? Plus they have favre and the town owns the team) are 1st and the giants are 2nd.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   smallguy Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 October 2005 - 01:46 PM

Note: he came after the game, not before.

#14 User is offline   bigjetsdog Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 October 2005 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (Bills27 Jets17 @ Oct 16 2005, 11:53 PM)

Yeah lets see 0 for 5 in BLUFFALO, Yu're still a canadian team icon_question.gif icon_question.gif

#15 User is offline   Inpain372 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 October 2005 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE (Bills27 Jets17 @ Oct 16 2005, 10:49 PM)
This right the bills kicked your sorry littly butts all over the field tell vinny to get his AARP card. HAHA you guys are horrible hahaha losers biggrin.gif

I'm not sure what the term "this right" means but honestly, there's not a whole lot I can say. The Bills beat the Jets flat out, no doubt. But it was one game. Let's see what happens on New Year's Day and talk then.

blowup.gif

#16 User is offline   Maynard13 Icon

• 2005 Best Signature
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 October 2005 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Oct 16 2005, 09:54 PM)
Yeah, I noticed all those empty seats as well. I also saw a lot of Jets fans their as well. There is a big difference between Jets fans, and Bills fans.

Jets fans qualities:

* true fan (even in 1995-1996)
* mature

Bills fans qualities:

Bandwagon fan
*very immature

Thats the truth...I mean the Jets have a 10 year wait list for season tickets... in the late 80's(before the Bills lost 4 SBs in a row) the Bills had like a 2 hour waiting list for season tickets...becuase half the fans only show up when your good

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users