NYJetsFan.com Forums: Colston - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

ALL WE NEEDED WAS A FIELD GOAL
santana Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:25 PM) its deff a good move for the jets they will probably manage to sell some tickets for the rest of the year
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:26 PM) nice to see a move finally, hopefully he can stay healthy and give us a spark
santana Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:27 PM) put a spork in that salad
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:39 PM) Should have gotten desean Jackson this offsesson
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:43 PM) yup
V DidDy 210 Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:44 PM) wowsers
V DidDy 210 Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:44 PM) i'm still crying from last night
V DidDy 210 Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:44 PM) and on top of that the jets fuccked me again by getting harvin before he could play this week lol
santana Icon : (17 October 2014 - 07:33 PM) stop your crying THERE'S NO CRYING AT NYJETSFAN
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 08:12 AM) Jets are cutting David Nelson
jetfan4life12 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 09:15 AM) the probably could have had Santana Moss cheap. He has been healthy all season but inactive every week
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 11:06 AM) I'd prefer to keep him and cut Salas
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 11:36 AM) you would of thought david nelson would of been more of a redzone threat by this point. hes a big dude.
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 11:39 AM) real madrid shooting practice continues
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 12:02 PM) arent there some other names that could have been cut instead
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 12:03 PM) chris owusu
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:21 PM) Salas is better than Nelson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:22 PM) Nelson is rated as the worst wr in football this season
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:34 PM) he has to better than owusu or graham
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (18 October 2014 - 04:36 PM) I posted an article about harvin and some of his issues. Dude seems like a wack job with talent. Hope rex can corral this guy or he could make the locker room implode
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:43 AM) Wasn't demean Jackson vilified as a gang affiliated street thug during his Philly release
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:31 PM) damn football sunday and no ones on
Canuck Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 01:00 PM) Yeah, cuz Rex is so good at developing offensive talent; 0 - Infinity
Canuck Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 01:02 PM) Harvin is Holmes 2.0, except punches for general bitchiness and annoying first down celebrations.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:03 PM) i'm not buying into the media nonsense
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:06 PM) Harvin is a playmaker, we needed one.
Canuck Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 01:15 PM) I hope he tears it up as a Jet, but he's been tossed from 2 teams in as many years and hasn't cracked 1000 yds in his career. I wouldn't be surprised if he had CTE from those brutal head hits, hence the aggression of late.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:18 PM) I was tossed from two t-ball teams and some people still say i was the best hitter on timid deer lane
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:20 PM) bills RBs dropping like flies
Canuck Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 01:20 PM) We'll only really know when the autopsy his brain. Stay tuned! Guy never should have played the Super Bowl after the 2 concussions he suffered against the Saints.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:26 PM) whitehurst clipboard jesus
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:54 PM) brian shottenheimer must of lost his mind haha
V DidDy 210 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:11 PM) fuckin orton
V DidDy 210 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:11 PM) how does he keep doing it?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:53 PM) Jack Daniels
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:25 PM) murray horse
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:28 PM) GOD DAMN IT ANQUAN
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) what is this amateur hour!?!?!?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) come on!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:43 PM) Manning just broke the Passing TD record
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:44 PM) :boredom: we could of had him a few years ago
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:44 PM) but at least he didn't break it on us
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:45 PM) I don't think he wanted to be here
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:46 PM) I don't really care for passing records being broken. Qbs now have a lot of rules in their favor
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:46 PM) I mean even the catch that got them into the redzone was a PI call that wouldnt of been called when favre played
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Colston How the hell is he not a Jet?

#1 User is offline   EvanstonJet Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 January 2007 - 09:16 PM

Poor Poor job by our scouting department.

The guy played in our backyard for god sakes..

#2 User is offline   xujetfan Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

Posted 13 January 2007 - 09:19 PM

death , taxes, and positive posts from Evanston. Could you uplift the group anymore? at least this one has some substance to it.

#3 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 January 2007 - 09:28 PM

why are you always negative

most of the league passed on him not just us he went in the 7th round for god sakes you should say the whole nfl did a bad job of scouting him

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 January 2007 - 09:48 PM

Man this is getting sad now, I look at the post and see its something negative then see who started it and it always is Evanstom. Man you need to get a life....
know what sucks. Its just the beginning of the offseason, so there is about 5-6 months of hearing this guy complain about who we didnt get or who we got. I am just glad you arent this teams GM, we would of been the worst team in the league. Its easy to come now and say to draft someone after you know they are good.
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 January 2007 - 09:53 PM

Another grade A quality thread from Evanston but nothing that merit's suspension. However I got my eye on you and just waiting to pull the trigger.

You can turn this thing positive Evanston by making more quality posts and contribute to the board and in other threads. One and 2 sentence threads and making like 4 or 5 a day are uncalled for. The ball is in you're court Evanston.

I on the other hand am pissed that Colston slipped under the radar and got out of Hofstra!

#6 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 January 2007 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Jan 13 2007, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another grade A quality thread from Evanston but nothing that merit's suspension. However I got my eye on you and just waiting to pull the trigger.

You can turn this thing positive Evanston by making more quality posts and contribute to the board and in other threads. One and 2 sentence threads and making like 4 or 5 a day are uncalled for. The ball is in you're court Evanston.

I on the other hand am pissed that Colston slipped under the radar and got out of Hofstra!

just ban this fool

#7 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:poker, rapping, football,baseball,basketball,video games

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 January 2007 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Jan 13 2007, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just ban this fool

they cant, just because hes always negative and/or say something dumb
"They think we spellin iverson when the beef all done cuz you be on I-Vs in the E-R son"- 40 Cal
" Winning isn't everything; its the only thing"

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#8 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 January 2007 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (JetsMan4012 @ Jan 13 2007, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
they cant, just because hes always negative and/or say something dumb

sure they can biggrin.gif

#9 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 January 2007 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Jan 13 2007, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sdubb, don't give this clown anymore chances. Don't let him sweet talk his way back in. We had him nailed around the Draft, after a couple of I want to know what I'm doing wrong threads, he went quiet, then went back to being loud and retarded. He's the reason we don't have the rep system anymore, which I had the most of (7). Read some of your own posts near the Draft, you asked him to be banned. 9 months is too long.
But Evanston, in response to your thread, we changed coaches, so Tangini never got a first hand glimpse of him because Herm was here till eary February. The Hofstra team wasn't practicing then. Try and think before you post, please. You may stay here another week.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#10 User is offline   mangold107 Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 January 2007 - 11:54 PM

ya know what, he may be a pain in the you know what but in theis case I think he is right. We should have known enough to throw a 6th round pick at him..

#11 User is offline   jetfan4life12 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 January 2007 - 12:50 AM

QUOTE (Chadforpresidentin08 @ Jan 13 2007, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sdubb, don't give this clown anymore chances. Don't let him sweet talk his way back in. We had him nailed around the Draft, after a couple of I want to know what I'm doing wrong threads, he went quiet, then went back to being loud and retarded. He's the reason we don't have the rep system anymore, which I had the most of (7). Read some of your own posts near the Draft, you asked him to be banned. 9 months is too long.
But Evanston, in response to your thread, we changed coaches, so Tangini never got a first hand glimpse of him because Herm was here till eary February. The Hofstra team wasn't practicing then. Try and think before you post, please. You may stay here another week.

I wholeheartedly agree with Chadforpresident. CFP08 is a kid who has a lot of intelligence for someone his age. I read his posts which are very well thought out and you can feel the passion he has for our team in his posts. Evanston, I hope for God's sake that you are a kid also. Kids sometime say dumb things. Go back and read some of Chadforpesident's posts (maybe you will learn something). If you are an adult, I feel sorry for you and also for all of the members of this board who have to deal with your ignorance on a daily basis. I think the Dolphins are looking for a few fans. Why don't you jump ship obviously, you are not happy with the way things are being handled in Hempstead. Goodbye in advance!

#12 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 January 2007 - 09:03 AM

30 other teams passed on him as well but seeing as the Jets held TC at Hofstra shows the Jets perhaps should have taken a closer look at him.

#13 User is offline   VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs Icon

• 06 R.O.Y. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 January 2007 - 02:25 PM

As bad a poster as Evanston is, and he is, I kind of agree with him. I mean the guy played where they hold their TC. If anyone had the inside track on him, it should have been the Jets. Oh well, live and learn.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users