NYJetsFan.com Forums: Who The f*** Are You Gonna Suspend - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

santana Icon : (10 July 2014 - 09:00 AM) THE BEETS
MikeGangGree... Icon : (10 July 2014 - 12:13 PM) GET JOHNSON
azjetfan Icon : (10 July 2014 - 12:42 PM) Fire Idzik!
santana Icon : (11 July 2014 - 11:29 AM) titties
santana Icon : (11 July 2014 - 11:30 AM) http://i.imgur.com/mn7uxIi.jpg
santana Icon : (11 July 2014 - 11:30 AM) need to get that suarez jersey
santana Icon : (11 July 2014 - 11:30 AM) streets is real
MikeGangGree... Icon : (13 July 2014 - 08:25 PM) FIRE SANTANA
MikeGangGree... Icon : (13 July 2014 - 08:25 PM) He's the reason we have nothing to talk about
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 09:40 AM) Plenty to talk about I'm sure
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 09:40 AM) You guys just suck at it
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) http://fc04.devianta...a8d-d67yh5n.jpg
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) Talk about that.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:36 PM) THE BEETS!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:38 PM) Ah eeh ooh, Killer tofu. (Eeyae.)
Oooh eeh ooh, Killer tofu!
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 04:14 PM) bravo
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:00 PM) I saw on my Facebook newsfeed that Hey Dude was going to be on 90s Nick tonight.
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) http://www.reddit.co...n_how_about_an/
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) David Nelson back on reddit answering questions
blk_orion Icon : (15 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) thanks for that nelson info, my fam originate from Haiti, have fam here doing tons of missions from NY and FL.
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:44 AM) yeah he seems like a very honest person
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) if it wasn't for that injury he suffered in buffalo he would be much more recognized
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) top lad solid pro tough as hell
Mr_Jet Icon : (15 July 2014 - 01:58 PM) http://media-cache-a...0fa7d5eef52.jpg
santana Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:11 AM) TITTIES
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:37 AM) ^I 2nd that
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 July 2014 - 08:54 PM) ***crickets***
RetireChrebet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 03:03 AM) My main concern this season is the quarterback play, he or they need to limit turnovers. Simple as that. Also curious to see what we get out of the secondary. If the two aforementioned play decent football this year it should be a very good season.
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 01:24 PM) Football has been gone so long it feels like the Super Bowl was over a year ago. And we still have about 6 weeks to go before the season starts.
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) I still remember the super bowl very clearly
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) it was like germany vs brazil
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) HAAAAMES to real
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) the title race is real!
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 09:19 PM) soccer :zz:
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 July 2014 - 08:32 PM) WOOOOOOOO RIC FLAIR!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 July 2014 - 06:06 AM) Training camp starts in 4 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:15 PM) WOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:17 PM) Hes a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:13 PM) WHAT THE f*** IS UP BITCHES!!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:42 PM) U want to know what's up?.............
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:43 PM) I will tell you what is up................
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:43 PM) TEH BEETS
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:53 AM) training camp starts in 2 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 04:38 PM) Just got my tickets to the Jets/Bears game!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 04:39 PM) Going to the Giants and Texans game also. 2 games in 2 days. WOOOOO
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Who The f*** Are You Gonna Suspend jetsohfive

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Post icon  Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:03 PM

You are truely a panzee, you are gonna suspend me for WHAT, or you are threating to suspend me for what??, Not agreeing with you and calling you a NIMROD. You can't suspend me for that I am one of this sites most active posters and supporters. Who in the hell are you???. People are sick of your argumentative personallity and everything that you say goes. Gimme a break.

I'm leaving this damn site and i'll find someplace else where people can take alittle bit of a combative debate amongst adult's. Well at least i am.

You talk some shit about suspending me then lock the thread so I can't give you my 2 cents.

How dare you threaten to bann me. As much as this is humiliating to me to make a post like this it has to be done.

I am the first guy to admit when I'm wrong and I have even sent PM's to a couple guys here even though I didn't do much but chat a heated argument and I have been called and told off worse then NIMROD hysterical.gif . It's all good though.

Whatever you do don't disagree with ohfive or he'll bann you or threaten to bann you...

Anyways it's been fun fellaz.... I'm gone

This is ridiculous..

#2 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:08 PM

NO!!!!

Sdubb do not leave! I always liked seeing you post here. The moron threatened me as well, and yes I was thinking of posting the same thing. If this guy gives me any problems, I may be following Sdubb and on my way out of this site because of Jetsohfive.

#3 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:17 PM

Well for one calling me a pansie could be it. And no one said you had to go, I just don't appreciate the childish name calling. You know calling people idiots, nimrods...ahem panzees. I would never ban someone for having an opinion. And don't even tell me that I think I'm always right, if that is anyone it's you. And if you don't like my arguments, then maybe you should go. You cant honestly expect to say something and have everyone in the world agree with you. If people have a problem with me debating then either live with it or go, it's not my problem that you can't handle another persons opinion if it doesn't agree with yours. When I say something I myself feel that I am correct, and if you don't, that's fine but argue, don't call someone a name if you don't agree with them. It's childish, stupid and pointless. Like I said before, I am not always optimistic like other people on this site, and I express my opinion just like you do, but do you see me coming out and calling you an idiot? No. It's my opinion, and if you cant deal with that, then fine you don't have to be here if you don't want.
Posted Image

#4 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Sep 26 2005, 02:52 AM)
Well for one calling me a pansie could be it.  And no one said you had to go, I just don't appreciate the childish name calling.  You know calling people idiots, nimrods...ahem panzees.  I would never ban someone for having an opinion.  And don't even tell me that I think I'm always right, if that is anyone it's you.  And if you don't like my arguments, then maybe you should go.  You cant honestly expect to say something and have everyone in the world agree with you.  If people have a problem with me debating then either live with it or go, it's not my problem that you can't handle another persons opinion if it doesn't agree with yours.  When I say something I myself feel that I am correct, and if you don't, that's fine but argue, don't call someone a name if you don't agree with them.  It's childish, stupid and pointless.  Like I said before, I am not always optimistic like other people on this site, and I express my opinion just like you do, but do you see me coming out and calling you an idiot?  No.  It's my opinion, and if you cant deal with that, then fine you don't have to be here if you don't want.

Well I agree with Sdubb on this one, I hate to tell you jetsohfive, but a lot of people on this site actually do hate you. You take stuff to seriously, and put the entire mod thing to your head.

#5 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Sep 25 2005, 09:55 PM)
Well I agree with Sdubb on this one, I hate to tell you jetsohfive, but a lot of people on this site actually do hate you. You take stuff to seriously, and put the entire mod thing to your head.

Well let them hate me. I was told by Ron himself to cut out the childish crap. I am doing my job to keep it clean. If people want to dislike me, let them. And if Ron asks me to leave this site, I will gladly.
Posted Image

#6 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Sep 26 2005, 02:57 AM)
Well let them hate me.  I was told by Ron himself to cut out the childish crap.  I am doing my job to keep it clean.  If people want to dislike me, let them.  And if Ron asks me to leave this site, I will gladly.

People do not dislike you on this site, people "HATE" you on this site. They want you gone, I want you gone. There is at least about 5 people that hate you on this site, I wont name them because I rather not.

#7 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Sep 25 2005, 10:00 PM)
People do not dislike you on this site, people "HATE" you on this site. They want you gone, I want you gone. There is at least about 5 people that hate you on this site, I wont name them because I rather not.

Well deal with it, I will not leave unless Ron asks me to.
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:27 PM

That post is a perfect example of why I'm leaving. I don't agree with everybody and like i said I am always the first person to admit when I'm wrong. So I don't know what your talking about. The only thing I have ever said was your to negative which in the long run will develop into more heated arguments. Sometimes it's better to not say anything.

I remember when Ronny gave you the Mod title you said "I will not use abuse my power" and as far as I'm concerned for you to even mention that to me is an indication that you should be just a regular just like eveybody else.

Jetsfan115 is a straight up guy and never even mentions he's a Mod or threatens to ban people for not agreeing with him.

You on the other hand you don't agree with anybody so you have the shoe on the wrong foot my friend.

Anyways I'm not going to sit here and waste my time with this. This is beyond ridiculous.

#9 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Sep 26 2005, 03:01 AM)
Well deal with it, I will not leave unless Ron asks me to.

I absolutely KNEW you were a HORRIABLE choice to be a Mod, I cant believe Ron picked you to be the Mod. Just because you post like 30 times a day. Thats not a good reason to pick you as a mod, because you active, like he said in the post where he picked you. I think anybody on this site can do a better job then you can...

Just my 2 cents...

#10 User is offline   FireHaly33 Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Interests:Seahawks Fan! Following Jets DB Eric Coleman's career from across the US.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:29 PM

Can't we all just get along?

#11 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Sep 26 2005, 03:02 AM)
That post is a perfect example of why I'm leaving. I don't agree with everybody and like i said I am always the first person to admit when I'm wrong. So I don't know what your talking about. The only thing I have ever said was your to negative which in the long run will develop into more heated arguments. Sometimes it's better to not say anything.

I remember when Ronny gave you the Mod title you said "I will not use abuse my power" and as far as I'm concerned for you to even mention that to me is an indication that you should be just a regular just like eveybody else.

Jetsfan115 is a straight up guy and never even mentions he's a Mod or threatens to ban people for not agreeing with him.

You on the other hand you don't agree with anybody so you have the shoe on the wrong foot my friend.

Anyways I'm not going to sit here and waste my time with this. This is beyond ridiculous.

Great post Sdubb, now honestly if you ask me, Sdubb is the one who should have be choosen the Mod. He is a great poster, and i am hoping he changes his mind about leaving the site.

I also agree that Jetsfan115 is a much better poster then Jetsohfive.

#12 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:31 PM

I agree with people who say the defense is playing well. Also with those who say Chad is playing poorly, which he is. You just don't realize it because I don't agree with you. But whatever do what you gotta do, hopefully I'll see you again. If you wanna talk, PM me.
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:36 PM

drinks.gif GREAT POST DUBB YOUR THE MAN!!!!!!!!!! JetsOhFive i thought i was the most hated guy on this site but you cleary tooken that over.. Your going to take away the best poster in this site... well *beep* you and this Site you can cut me out too for being a *beep*... All he does is post GREAT post and SMART posts then you and you get all pissed and disagree with what he is saying *beep* you man i'm out of here 3 years of bullshit is enough ignore.gif

But Standing O for SUBB GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/Jedi+Master1121.swf" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

#14 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:37 PM

Ya know what I think I may join Sdubb, and leave this site, because Jetsohfive, honestly... he's like one of those people... what do you call them? An idiot. This guy has annoyed me for the last damn time, I am just getting sick of this guy.

#15 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:39 PM

Were not the only three MIKE HATES HIM MAYNARD HATES HIM CHADFORPRESDENT hates him This guy thinks he runs this site and its not even his.. Calling Everyone for a protest for leaving this garbage website
<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/Jedi+Master1121.swf" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

#16 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (Vilma#51 @ Sep 26 2005, 03:14 AM)
Were not the only three MIKE HATES HIM MAYNARD HATES HIM CHADFORPRESDENT hates him This guy thinks he runs this site and its not even his.. Calling Everyone for a protest for leaving this garbage website

I am not bashing ronny. Ronny is awesome, lowlifes like Jetsohfive ruin this site for so many people. Ya know ill list everyone that hates him...

Me
Vilma#51
Sdubb
Mikeganggreen
Penningtonpays
Maynard

#17 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:42 PM

Jeez, everyone hates me because I disagree with people and I don't like namecalling.
Posted Image

#18 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:42 PM

Yeah i don't have a problem with RON its this Joker here Jetsonfive
</embed>

#19 User is offline   JetsRock1991 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Playing and watching football, Working out,sleeping

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:47 PM

JetsOhFive is a good poster. He might be a little negative. But do u guys all just hate him cuz ur all friends and chat a lot. So u decide to team on him? I chat with u guys and I never heard any of u say u hated him. But come on Sdubb would u call Ronny a nimrod? Would u call Reg a nimrod? What makes JetsOhFive any different. But come on lets just end this.

#20 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (JetsRock1991 @ Sep 26 2005, 03:22 AM)
JetsOhFive is a good poster. He might be a little negative. But do u guys all just hate him cuz ur all friends and chat a lot. So u decide to team on him? I chat with u guys and I never heard any of u say u hated him. But come on Sdubb would u call Ronny a nimrod? Would u call Reg a nimrod? What makes JetsOhFive any different. But come on lets just end this.

You would honestly compare Ronny, and Reg as a poster to Jetsohfive? Ronny, and Reg doesn't get the Admin or Mod stuff to his head. He hears out to the other opinions. That is one thing I have always liked about them two.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users