NYJetsFan.com Forums: Patriots Fan Are A Bunch Of No Good Losers - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) David Nelson back on reddit answering questions
blk_orion Icon : (15 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) thanks for that nelson info, my fam originate from Haiti, have fam here doing tons of missions from NY and FL.
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:44 AM) yeah he seems like a very honest person
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) if it wasn't for that injury he suffered in buffalo he would be much more recognized
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) top lad solid pro tough as hell
Mr_Jet Icon : (15 July 2014 - 01:58 PM) http://media-cache-a...0fa7d5eef52.jpg
santana Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:11 AM) TITTIES
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:37 AM) ^I 2nd that
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 July 2014 - 08:54 PM) ***crickets***
RetireChrebet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 03:03 AM) My main concern this season is the quarterback play, he or they need to limit turnovers. Simple as that. Also curious to see what we get out of the secondary. If the two aforementioned play decent football this year it should be a very good season.
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 01:24 PM) Football has been gone so long it feels like the Super Bowl was over a year ago. And we still have about 6 weeks to go before the season starts.
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) I still remember the super bowl very clearly
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) it was like germany vs brazil
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) HAAAAMES to real
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) the title race is real!
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 09:19 PM) soccer :zz:
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 July 2014 - 08:32 PM) WOOOOOOOO RIC FLAIR!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 July 2014 - 06:06 AM) Training camp starts in 4 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:15 PM) WOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:17 PM) Hes a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 July 2014 - 03:13 PM) WHAT THE f*** IS UP BITCHES!!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:42 PM) U want to know what's up?.............
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) I will tell you what is up................
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) TEH BEETS
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 July 2014 - 06:53 AM) training camp starts in 2 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:38 PM) Just got my tickets to the Jets/Bears game!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:39 PM) Going to the Giants and Texans game also. 2 games in 2 days. WOOOOO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) players are reporting to camp today, tomorrow is the first practice!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) Football is almost back!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) You know 0099 is back in the shout box when the FIRE IDZIK drops
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:46 AM) lol first practice today
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:47 AM) I've been really busy lately, been working 60+ hours a week. plus there hasn't been much to talk about.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:58 AM) Yeah this has been the most dead offseason in quite some time
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 09:59 AM) maybe people will start coming back now that camp is starting up
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 11:46 AM) Geno had a strong first practice, went 7-10
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 July 2014 - 02:51 PM) site's kinda been dead for years now. even during last season.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (25 July 2014 - 03:28 PM) Yeah I know but it hasn't been this dead
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:02 PM) When the team was winning and going to AFC Championship games the site had a lot of activity. But now after a couple of mediocre seasons, people don't want to talk.
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:04 PM) When the team starts winning again people who have been MIA will be back saying that they never left.
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (Yesterday, 07:07 AM) wats good everyone!. been awhile since i last posted anything but i always come on here to read and see whats new
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:33 PM) SUP BITCHES!!!!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:33 PM) Oh it's you
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 08:49 PM) Harlem, great way to encourage user activity!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:23 PM) I aim to please
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Patriots Fan Are A Bunch Of No Good Losers pat fans

#1 User is offline   kenxnice Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2006 - 06:18 PM

i dont want to refer this to every pat fans out there, i know there's the good and the bad among everyone but during the colts and pats game on sunday night, everytime adam viniteary comes out to kick, they boo the hell out of the guy.. are you PHUCKING kidding me??? you honor him, you dont boo him, he's got you 3 superbowl rings. i thought that was just soo messed up, adam did the right thing, he's been taking pay cut after pay cut every year and when he ask for some, he gets traded now that's phucked up!
"can you feel whats about to happen on this field, can ya'll feel thay?"

#2 User is offline   RaphAC Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:punching people

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2006 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (kenxnice @ Nov 7 2006, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont want to refer this to every pat fans out there, i know there's the good and the bad among everyone but during the colts and pats game on sunday night, everytime adam viniteary comes out to kick, they boo the hell out of the guy.. are you PHUCKING kidding me??? you honor him, you dont boo him, he's got you 3 superbowl rings. i thought that was just soo messed up, adam did the right thing, he's been taking pay cut after pay cut every year and when he ask for some, he gets traded now that's phucked up!

I agree, He damn near won each and every one of those bad boys...he should be royalty in pats counrty, even if he went to miami,buffalo or us.

#3 User is offline   Maynard13 Icon

• 2005 Best Signature
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2006 - 06:30 PM

whacha expect..only Brady, Bellicheck, and Brushchi would recieve that treatment....ever

#4 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2006 - 06:58 PM

All fans do it. We all booed Laveranues Coles because we were too cheap to pay the guy, I know I did, and if he was still on the Redskins (even though they're my 2nd favorite team) I'd still boo him even though it was Bradway's fault. It's just something fans do, and it's all fans.
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2006 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Nov 7 2006, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All fans do it. We all booed Laveranues Coles because we were too cheap to pay the guy, I know I did, and if he was still on the Redskins (even though they're my 2nd favorite team) I'd still boo him even though it was Bradway's fault. It's just something fans do, and it's all fans.

thats way different. coles had one good year and wanted to be paid like a top 5 reciever. viniteri won them 3 SBs and wanted the money he deserved.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2006 - 07:51 PM

No.....Coles did not want to get paid like a top 5 WR. He was willing to accept the jets offer which was never presented to him. Snyder came along and made a ridiculous offer and he accepted it. Bradway sat on his ass and waited for the deadline to pass and when it did, Snyder made his move. If you work and make $50,000/yearly and another company came along and offer you $100,000/yearly doing the same job. What would you do.

#7 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2006 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Nov 7 2006, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thats way different. coles had one good year and wanted to be paid like a top 5 reciever. viniteri won them 3 SBs and wanted the money he deserved.

Vinatieri is a KICKER. LC is a reciever, there's a reason a good reciever is top priority in FA and draft over kickers. And LC had 2 good seasone while he was here and would have come in very handy in the future (obviously he's back now, but what would you rather have, LC, Santana or both).

Also, it was 2 Superbowls in which his kick won the game...not 3.
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   RaphAC Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:punching people

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2006 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Nov 7 2006, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Vinatieri is a KICKER. LC is a reciever, there's a reason a good reciever is top priority in FA and draft over kickers. And LC had 2 good seasone while he was here and would have come in very handy in the future (obviously he's back now, but what would you rather have, LC, Santana or both).

oh oh oh only 2 SBs....thats nothin. WTF.gif

#9 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2006 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (reg83ny @ Nov 7 2006, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No.....Coles did not want to get paid like a top 5 WR. He was willing to accept the jets offer which was never presented to him. Snyder came along and made a ridiculous offer and he accepted it. Bradway sat on his ass and waited for the deadline to pass and when it did, Snyder made his move. If you work and make $50,000/yearly and another company came along and offer you $100,000/yearly doing the same job. What would you do.

ne he said the jest were low balling him and he wanted to test the market. herm told him that any offer he was made would be matched by the jets. the skins came in and overpaid (like usual) for him and the jest wisely decided not to match it. do u realize that in actual cash money coles is the 2nd highest paid reciever over the last 5 years? only randy or harrison made more. i can't remember which one
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2006 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (RaphAC @ Nov 7 2006, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh oh oh only 2 SBs....thats nothin. WTF.gif

It's unfair to even say he won them...he kicked the field goal to ice the game but it was Brady who really won those Superbowls. Example...HE WON 2 MVPs

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Nov 7 2006, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ne he said the jest were low balling him and he wanted to test the market. herm told him that any offer he was made would be matched by the jets. the skins came in and overpaid (like usual) for him and the jest wisely decided not to match it. do u realize that in actual cash money coles is the 2nd highest paid reciever over the last 5 years? only randy or harrison made more. i can't remember which one

Let me ask you though...did HE deserve to booed because the Redskins overpaid, we sat on our asses and Bradway never made him an offer to begin with?...No he didn't, but we did it anyway. That's the point.
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2006 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Nov 7 2006, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

viniteri is the best clucth kicker in the game. our kicker can't win us an easy game in the regualr season. viniteri made kickes in rain and snow and won them 2 SBs plus the game wining kick in the tuck rule game in teh snow. there is a reaosn why indy paid him so much. a kicker is counted on to win u the game after sitting on the bench all day. and has all the pressure on him to make the kick. all i know is there is nobody i'd rather have then viniteri making that kick for me. i can think of quite a few recievers i'd rather have over coles. (not to take anythign away form coles) point is viniteri is THE BEST at his postiion in the NFL period and deserves to be paid like the best.

and no coles had one good year his numbers were
2000 22rec 370yards 1TD
2001 59rec 868yards 7TDs
2002 89rec 1264yards 5TDs

his only good year was 2002.

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Nov 7 2006, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's unfair to even say he won them...he kicked the field goal to ice the game but it was Brady who really won those Superbowls. Example...HE WON 2 MVPs
Let me ask you though...did HE deserve to booed because the Redskins overpaid, we sat on our asses and Bradway never made him an offer to begin with?...No he didn't, but we did it anyway. That's the point.

did the guy deserve to be booed cause somebody wanted to pay him more money then us? no. but also the guy wasn't a hero to us like viniteri. the point is if fans were logical coles wouldn't have recieved any cheers or jeers, but in return viniteri should have come back to a standing ovation.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2006 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Nov 7 2006, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
viniteri is the best clucth kicker in the game. our kicker can't win us an easy game in the regualr season. viniteri made kickes in rain and snow and won them 2 SBs plus the game wining kick in the tuck rule game in teh snow. there is a reaosn why indy paid him so much. a kicker is counted on to win u the game after sitting on the bench all day. and has all the pressure on him to make the kick. all i know is there is nobody i'd rather have then viniteri making that kick for me. i can think of quite a few recievers i'd rather have over coles. (not to take anythign away form coles) point is viniteri is THE BEST at his postiion in the NFL period and deserves to be paid like the best.

The point is neither deserved to be booed...we shouldn't have booed LC. They shouldn't have booed Vinatieri. Neither fan's are scumbags or "no good losers"...they're natural instinct as fans is to boo the guy who goes to a different team when they are paid big.

Scenario: You desparately need both a kicker and a reciever...they both want the same ammount of money and you only have enough to get one. Who would you rather have...the best kicker in the league, or a playmaking reciever who will help out on offense the entire game rather than just when the drive dies (inwhich it may not have if you had that reciever). If you choose the kicker...WHAT THE f*** IS WRONG WITH YOU....but that's only if you choose the kicker.
and no coles had one good year his numbers were
2000 22rec 370yards 1TD
2001 59rec 868yards 7TDs
2002 89rec 1264yards 5TDs

his only good year was 2002.

Are you kidding? He had a 14.7 ypc and 850+ yards in his sophomore season. That YPC is better than his average from 2002...difference is he was thrown the ball more in 2002.

did the guy deserve to be booed cause somebody wanted to pay him more money then us? no. but also the guy wasn't a hero to us like viniteri. the point is if fans were logical coles wouldn't have recieved any cheers or jeers, but in return viniteri should have come back to a standing ovation.

Coles was huge for us in the playoff run we had in 2002...why shouldn't he have gotten a standing ovation? Because his team didn't put him in a position to win the Superbowl like Vinatieri's team did? This is like biased hypocracy from you...it's alright for us to do the same thing that they shouldn't. Neither should have been booed at all..but as fans it's a natural habit.
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2006 - 08:53 PM

Coles said he would of accept that contract. When his agent called him and told him the numbers, he said sign it quick. And what's even more screwed up was Moss for Coles trade. A JET for a JET. That's is still one of the dumbest trade in sports. I'm not saying cause Moss has been my guy since his freshman year at Miami. You had 2 WRs on the same team side by side and let one go and trade for him with another starting WR on the team. If Moss was traded for a different player and different position on another team, I would not be that upset.

Football doesn't guarantee a long career. 5 years is the average. Take what you can get. One slip in the grass or a cut on the turf can end a career quick. Big move by Coles. Get that money.

#14 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 November 2006 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (kenxnice @ Nov 7 2006, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Those certain idiots did the same exact thing with Johnny Damon. They just can't stand that their player would rather be with the team that has the better chance of winning. People from Mass are just proving how much of an idiot every single one of them are.

#15 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2006 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 7 2006, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Those certain idiots did the same exact thing with Johnny Damon. They just can't stand that their player would rather be with the team that has the better chance of winning. People from Mass are just proving how much of an idiot every single one of them are.

He went to the team with a better chance of winning? Didn't he win a world series with the team he left? They booed him because he lied and betrayed the Red Sox fan by going to the team that he specifically said he would never play for, which just happened to be their most hated rival. When you lie to the fans, all bets are off.
Posted Image

#16 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 07 November 2006 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Nov 8 2006, 04:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He went to the team with a better chance of winning? Didn't he win a world series with the team he left? They booed him because he lied and betrayed the Red Sox fan by going to the team that he specifically said he would never play for, which just happened to be their most hated rival. When you lie to the fans, all bets are off.

2004 the Red Sox were the better team, but they were not in 2005, or 2006. The Yankees had the better chance of winning in 2006 then the Red Sox did, and the Yankees won the division, and went to the playoffs, where the Red Sox sat home and didn't do a dam thing come October. Who cares if you lie in sports. Holding grudges against people isin't needed. Like I said earlier. Johnny Damon went to the team that offered more, and had the better shot of winning the world series in "2006".

#17 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2006 - 11:07 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 7 2006, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2004 the Red Sox were the better team, but they were not in 2005, or 2006. The Yankees had the better chance of winning in 2006 then the Red Sox did, and the Yankees won the division, and went to the playoffs, where the Red Sox sat home and didn't do a dam thing come October. Who cares if you lie in sports. Holding grudges against people isin't needed. Like I said earlier. Johnny Damon went to the team that offered more, and had the better shot of winning the world series in "2006".

The Red Sox and the Yankees tied for the division in 2005, it's not like either team was "Better" than the other. You can say the Yankees were because they had a better head to head record...but I believe the Devil Rays had a better head to head record over the Yankees...does that mean they are better. Yeah Damon went to a place that paid him more, not a big deal. The fact that he said he would never be a Yankee...then became a Yankee gives them the right to boo...that's like a slap in the face to all of the fans. Taking more money isn't at all a slap in the face.
Posted Image

#18 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 07 November 2006 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Nov 8 2006, 04:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Red Sox and the Yankees tied for the division in 2005, it's not like either team was "Better" than the other. You can say the Yankees were because they had a better head to head record...but I believe the Devil Rays had a better head to head record over the Yankees...does that mean they are better. Yeah Damon went to a place that paid him more, not a big deal. The fact that he said he would never be a Yankee...then became a Yankee gives them the right to boo...that's like a slap in the face to all of the fans. Taking more money isn't at all a slap in the face.

Still doesn't change the fact that all people that live in boston, except the few that are Jets fans here, are idiots.

#19 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2006 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 7 2006, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still doesn't change the fact that all people that live in boston, except the few that are Jets fans here, are idiots.

Good call there crazy.gif I'm sure all those people in Harvard are dipshits.
Posted Image

#20 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 07 November 2006 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Nov 8 2006, 04:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good call there crazy.gif I'm sure all those people in Harvard are dipshits.

If you knew any better not all people from boston go to harvard. The people that go to harvard are mostly people that are out of the state. Usually the people from boston would usually go to somewhere like Boston College. So, stop trying to act like you know everything. 2.gif

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users