NYJetsFan.com Forums: Crazy Espn Message Board - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS LACK OF REDZONE OFFENSE STILL CURSING THE DEFENSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:22 AM) I had a blast at the game... just sucks we lost
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:22 AM) 1-3 when I go se them
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:32 AM) Refs fucked up the fumble for a TD. by calling it down the first time everyone in the stadium saw it as a fumble
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:33 AM) they need to just let them plays play out because they now look at every turnover
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:33 AM) If hes down they could just overturn it on the replay
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:33 AM) f*** Holmes to
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 12:22 PM) gg2003 you want to be a mod?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 12:22 PM) You have to go through your initiation
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 12:43 PM) Gg03 would be a terrif
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:43 PM) what is the "initiation"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:47 PM) :zz:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:53 PM) and no I will not say that Idzik needs to be canned cause he doesn't
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:54 PM) he just needs to find talent at the CB and WR positions while also improving in positions that are currently our strengths like DL and OL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:30 PM) Fire idzik!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 01:45 PM) Best part of last night was Wayne Chrebet going onto the Ring of Honor
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:04 PM) u think our oline is a strength? did u not see geno getting killed out there?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:04 PM) LG is a shit position, colon is old and nto much left in the tank, brick and mangold are in decline, and brent is a below average RT at best
santana Icon : (Today, 04:26 PM) initiation is you have to high 5.... 5 pats fans in the span of a week
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 04:43 PM) i wonder how ronny is doing as a fins fan lol.
santana Icon : (Today, 04:55 PM) I think he got sick of being an nfl fan all together
santana Icon : (Today, 04:55 PM) but thats just speculation
santana Icon : (Today, 04:55 PM) I know its starting to make me sick
santana Icon : (Today, 04:56 PM) bad refs excessive commercials
santana Icon : (Today, 04:56 PM) shitty services available to stream it
santana Icon : (Today, 04:56 PM) loads of penalties
santana Icon : (Today, 04:56 PM) annoying replay system
santana Icon : (Today, 04:57 PM) ambiguous rules where the ref has to fucking explain everything to you
santana Icon : (Today, 04:58 PM) oh and the constant violence out side of the game. domestic abuse. murders. dui cases. gun charges. young players wanting to smoke weed with less repercussion. veteran players wanting less hgh testing to stay healthy and in the league
santana Icon : (Today, 04:59 PM) BUY BUD LIGHT GUYS AND A TACOMA NATIONWIDE IS ON YOUR SIDE PAPAJOHNS DISCOUNT DOUBLE fuck you you will buy it!
santana Icon : (Today, 04:59 PM) end rant
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 05:08 PM) lol NFL is a big money business, sometimes to run something that big, your gonna have some a-holes involved. any big company is like that
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 05:10 PM) i might not wanna read this then http://nyjetsfan.com...showtopic=38459
santana Icon : (Today, 05:11 PM) yeah heard about it
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:47 PM) Ellis Lankster has been cut by the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:49 PM) Phillip Adams should of been cut not Lankster
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:49 PM) IMO
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:49 PM) especially since Adams got fooled on that TD last night
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 06:02 PM) and still I'm not a mod WTF?!?!?!?!
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 06:09 PM) didn't pass initiation
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:51 PM) really? They cut Lankster? Phillip Adams doesn't belong on a NFL roster, that guy is just terrible. At least Lankster is a ST stud
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:52 PM) why not sign a Champ Bailey or Asante Samuel, at least those guys know how to play. Phillip Adams just embarrassed himself on that one TD play, like that is cut worthy.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:53 PM) Idk if it's Idzik or the order is from Woody, but the Jets are too f***ing cheap.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 07:14 PM) If we can get Milber healthy and playing, we would be in better shape. He would be our #1 CB and then we have more depth. I don't think Allen and Walls are that bad.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 07:21 PM) I believe they are trying to roll cap space into next year.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 07:21 PM) Meanwhile back in hazard county....
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Crazy Espn Message Board

#1 User is offline   tipceey Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 January 2007 - 09:02 PM

I know some guys here think we are hard on chad but i looked at a falcons message board on ESPN and these guys are so critical of Mike Vick it's almost racist. I dont know how the mods let this stuff fly over there. Check it out

http://boards.espn.g...d=435453&lid=26
You Dont Run On the JETS. Vilma Will KIll YOU

#2 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:poker, rapping, football,baseball,basketball,video games

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 January 2007 - 09:15 PM

I mean, wow. Vick really pulled out the stops with this one didn't he? You can't blame him for being so stupid to think he wouldn't get caught. After all, the ape left college early, so he had to clue as to what he was doing.

It would seem as Mike has decided to follow his thug brother's path. Can't exactly say that I didn't see that coming. LOL. Just another baboon being a baboon huh?

I just have one thing to say to the Vick lovers now, LOL.

Not only is Vick worthless on the field, but now it's official, he's worthless at life. Like most other apes.

HOLLA AT CHA BOY

that is the post from the first guy, if u ppl didnt click the link, from the falcons board

first off, vick i aggree is overrated but hes not WORTHLESS, and 'hes worthless at life' thats not harsh at all (sarcasm obviously) "like most other apes;after all, the ape left college early;just another baboon being a baboon" wow, thats super-racism, i havent seen that much blaint racism in AWHILE! and im wondering how he has a secret compartment or w/e their calling it IN A WATER BOTTLE! i mean im no big fan of vick and it wouldnt be that far fetched but i honestly think that he didnt really have marijuana, in fact i think it could be racism for what they did to arrest him, for all we know it didnt smell like weed at all.
"They think we spellin iverson when the beef all done cuz you be on I-Vs in the E-R son"- 40 Cal
" Winning isn't everything; its the only thing"

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#3 User is offline   xujetfan Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

Posted 18 January 2007 - 09:17 PM

Wow that is some dirty stuff. I feel like I should shower now. ha ha.

#4 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 January 2007 - 09:21 PM

You know what makes me laugh? ... These racist piece's of shit are the same fuckin' c0cksuckers that sit in front of the television on Sunday anamored with the African American athlete watching an African American run sport. If they want to be racist's towards African Americans then they can watch Golf,Hockey, Tennis,Curling,Bowling,pool,Texas hold'em,Rugby or Lacross. It's pretty simple racist's massholes shouldn't watch a prodominatly Black sport if their racist's piece's of shit.

#5 User is offline   tipceey Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 January 2007 - 09:27 PM

these guys are absolutely brutal.....I mean i know that pennington catches alot of heat but damn....its it not one guy either they're a couple of them who agree with this....it makes you kinda sad for vick in a way
You Dont Run On the JETS. Vilma Will KIll YOU

#6 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 January 2007 - 09:31 PM

they need our mods
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs Icon

• 06 R.O.Y. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 January 2007 - 09:32 PM

Yea seriously. That is so inappropriate it's not even funny.

#8 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 January 2007 - 10:05 PM

one day those guys are gonna say something to the wrong person and get their ass kicked

#9 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 January 2007 - 06:38 AM

Yo do you guys remember the Falcons troll, that came here and was like Vick=$$$ LMAO!!!!!!! I wonder where he is now?????
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 January 2007 - 09:06 AM

go down to the bottom the page where it says tell us what you think...I told them alright...they seriously need some mods on there cause thats just stupid. people get so tough and shit over the internet. probably some little geeks who got their lunch trays knocked out of their hands in school

#11 User is offline   chiba13 Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 January 2007 - 10:48 AM

that guy from that Falcons message board said that Vick was following in his thug brothers footsteps. what is it about smoking weed makes you a thug? nothing, people from all walks of life smoke weed. but i have to say, Vick is pretty stupid, i mean he is Michael Vick for christ sake, your tellin me that he couldnt score some bud wherever it was that he was going?

#12 User is offline   kenxnice Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:07 AM

seriously i think vick proabably was soo high he didn't realize that he was rich.. so he went on the plane like the rest of us mortals instead of flying his private jet or something
"can you feel whats about to happen on this field, can ya'll feel thay?"

#13 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE (chiba13 @ Jan 19 2007, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
your tellin me that he couldnt score some bud wherever it was that he was going?

Maybe it was the sticky icky!

#14 User is offline   VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs Icon

• 06 R.O.Y. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:26 PM

Maybe it was the stickiest of the icky.

#15 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:poker, rapping, football,baseball,basketball,video games

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Jan 18 2007, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know what makes me laugh? ... These racist piece's of shit are the same fuckin' c0cksuckers that sit in front of the television on Sunday anamored with the African American athlete watching an African American run sport. If they want to be racist's towards African Americans then they can watch Golf,Hockey, Tennis,Curling,Bowling,pool,Texas hold'em,Rugby or Lacross. It's pretty simple racist's massholes shouldn't watch a prodominatly Black sport if their racist's piece's of shit.

texas hold em has some black ppl, but i get ur point anyways.
"They think we spellin iverson when the beef all done cuz you be on I-Vs in the E-R son"- 40 Cal
" Winning isn't everything; its the only thing"

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#16 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (JetsMan4012 @ Jan 19 2007, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
texas hold em has some black ppl, but i get ur point anyways.

If your going to say that, then Tennis, Hockey, and Lacross have some blk people too..... crazy.gif

Those people over on those boards are some PanzEES!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users