NYJetsFan.com Forums: Mock Draft V2 - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS LACK OF REDZONE OFFENSE STILL CURSING THE DEFENSE
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:40 PM) Catch the f***ing ball nelson
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:40 PM) it all comes down to this
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:40 PM) David ha ha Nelson is a bum
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:40 PM) why didn't they talk about Kyle Fuler when torched for 51 yards by Salas?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) Bullshit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) f***
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) How the f*** is that not interference
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) That's flag 101 never looking back and pushing the WR
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) How is that not PI?
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) Never looked for the ball for a second
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:42 PM) Fuck this game fuck the refs fuck this team fuck the season. I'm over this shit
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:42 PM) That's bullshit
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:43 PM) On the bright side we get to play Detroit, San Diego, NE and denver in our next 4 games
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:44 PM) Oh look the refs gave the Jets another timeout. A timeout the Jets didn't even have. SMDH
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) Until we get rid of geno smith we are going nowhere. Bottom line. Dude is more erratic than romo
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) I'm really not feeling Geno Smith.
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) Or any other QB in the league. Trade for Sanchez Now!
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) We'd be 3-0 with Sanchez
SokeSleezy Icon : (Yesterday, 10:46 PM) Geno's needs to work on his accuracy,Stafford gonna kill us next week smh
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:46 PM) Yeah gonna go with a good old f*** Geno this week. He is still playing better than last year though
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:46 PM) People saying Sanchez sucks keep in mind he never had a chance to play in morningwegs system. He was held back by shottenheimer
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:47 PM) This team will never have a franchise QB. We can't draft them and when we sign or trade for them, they're past their primes.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) well
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) Because we destoy any promise in our young QBs with our elite offensive support talent.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) TIME TO CHANGE THE DIAPER
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) another game next week
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) 3-0 with Sanchez? Oh god...we've gone there already?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:49 PM) jets need more talent on O
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:49 PM) and some god damn DBs
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:49 PM) Morninweg's system is get the offense going then throw a monkey wrench into things by putting the backup QB in there and f***ing up the offense's rhythm.
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:50 PM) Yes I went there. Geno spots these teams 7-10 points weekly and has turned the ball in the redzone 3 games in a row. If not for 2 dropped ints geno would have 4 picks. Dude sucks at best
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:51 PM) Then we got Chris ivory running like marshawn lynch out there and they sit him on the bench the whole fourth quarter
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:52 PM) I'd like to use the same excuse I used for Sanchez. QB can't really do shit when your best WR would be a #3 if he was lucky on any other team
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:52 PM) yeah but sanchez was shell shcoked
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:52 PM) jets werent fixing him
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:53 PM) Geno will be to after another year or two of this shit.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:53 PM) What's kerleys contract like
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:53 PM) because if he's underpaid I don't see him sticking around
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:54 PM) he only looks good because our O is so bad.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:54 PM) I bet a lot of teams have their eye on him
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:56 PM) Decker doesn't need to play until he is completely healthy
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:58 PM) FIRE IDZIK
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 11:08 PM) How big was the Sheldon Richardson fumble recovery not being a TD. We quickly went three and out after that
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:43 PM) Idzik better not be stingy this offseason and address the biggest issues we have WR and Secondary
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 11:47 PM) King mo says he's ok, injury is minor
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Mock Draft V2 2 rounds

#21 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (JerseyJet @ Jan 23 2007, 02:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I figured every Rutgers fan wet themselves after seeing my mock... lol

#22 User is offline   NYJBlueHen Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:52 PM

Nice mock, I like the Jets picks. But one problem I saw early on was Atl taking Anderson a DE. I wouldn't be shocked with that pick but I'd expected something more like Landry or Nelson there, they desperately need a big time safety. Also Ryan Harris is drafted twice in the 2nd round, Giants and Chiefs.

#23 User is offline   EnRiCH13 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:52 PM

while itd be nice to pick up the hometown guy

two rb in the second round?
idk that they do that unless they sign a corner

defense is a huge need

IPB Image

#24 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (EnRiCH13 @ Jan 23 2007, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
while itd be nice to pick up the hometown guy

two rb in the second round?
idk that they do that unless they sign a corner
defense is a huge need

Well Bush is listed as a running back, and Leonard is listed as a fullback. They will sign a corner in free agency by the way. Asante Samuel.

QUOTE (NYJBlueHen @ Jan 23 2007, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice mock, I like the Jets picks. But one problem I saw early on was Atl taking Anderson a DE. I wouldn't be shocked with that pick but I'd expected something more like Landry or Nelson there, they desperately need a big time safety. Also Ryan Harris is drafted twice in the 2nd round, Giants and Chiefs.

Thanks, I think I found out why there were so many errors. I think I accidently copied the guys name and accidently put his name under 2 teams. Who the hell cares though, I only really care about the Jets draft anyway... i'll fix it later, but I can't now. I'll post my next Mock Draft either after the super bowl, or during/after the combine.

QUOTE (HarlemHellfighterNYC @ Jan 23 2007, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hysterical.gif

I guess he relized that he was too much of a Vonnie Holliday type guy on this site. Nobody knows who the hell he is, bascially what we know this guy as. Like I said...

Who the hell is jhsenesation?

#25 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:23 PM

Good mock J.C. I like it a lot

#26 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Jan 23 2007, 02:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good mock J.C. I like it a lot

Thanks for the reply s-dubb. I am thinking of doing a 3rd round mock during or after the Combine.

#27 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:47 AM

QUOTE (Jetsfan0099 @ Jan 22 2007, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Laurence Timmons was taking twice also, by the Bears and the Jags.

Was Brad Smith even this good?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#28 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (HarlemHellfighterNYC @ Jan 23 2007, 06:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Was Brad Smith even this good?

Wasn't Brad Smith picked by 32 teams?

#29 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:56 AM

QUOTE (penningtonpays @ Jan 23 2007, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
replace leonard with olsen or somebody else. noway do i see us drafting both of them (bush and leonard).

iagree.gif There are guys Bizkit had taken after Leonard that would be better picks than him such as Ray McDonald, Brandon Mebane, Ben Grubbs and Justin Harrell. Leonard dropped to 224 reportedly so is a little undersized to be a true blocking FB which we need.

#30 User is offline   tipceey Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:30 PM

nice mock, Bush is probably gone in the first though to the Ravens, I heard they're willing to spend a first on him. I also heard the broncos looking at him as a `1st rounder which is probably to high but they're running backs run soft.
You Dont Run On the JETS. Vilma Will KIll YOU

#31 User is offline   cmart=the best Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 January 2007 - 08:15 PM

I can't see us getting 2 backs in day one. Even tho I'm a big fan of Leonard and Bush our backfeilds too crowded to get both. You figure Blaylock and Barlow are out. so then we're left with Washington, maybe Houston, and then Askew and Hodgings. I doubt we add 2 more people to that. So if I was Tangini I'd go with OG Ben Grubbs or another linemen.

#32 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 23 January 2007 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (cmart=the best @ Jan 24 2007, 01:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't see us getting 2 backs in day one. Even tho I'm a big fan of Leonard and Bush our backfeilds too crowded to get both. You figure Blaylock and Barlow are out. so then we're left with Washington, maybe Houston, and then Askew and Hodgings. I doubt we add 2 more people to that. So if I was Tangini I'd go with OG Ben Grubbs or another linemen.

Well one of those fullbacks will not be here next season, and i'm going to assume that if we draft Leonard, then Askew would be the one leaving.

#33 User is offline   theanalogkid Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 January 2007 - 10:14 PM

No fullback is worth a 1st day draft pick.
...no hero in your tradgey, no daring in your escape, no salutes to your surrender, nothing noble in your fate....Rush, The Pass.

#34 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 23 January 2007 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (theanalogkid @ Jan 24 2007, 03:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No fullback is worth a 1st day draft pick.

Not even Alstott in his prime?

#35 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:21 PM

I have to agree with the guys who said there is no point in taking Michael Bush and Brian Leonard. Leonard may not be a feature back...but he can certainly handle short yardage and goal line...which should be more than enough if we plan on using Leon Washington.

I'm still of the theory we should draft Marshawn Lynch if he falls to us...but if he doesn't I don't think there is another back worth taking...except for perhaps Leonard in the third round.
Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users