NYJetsFan.com Forums: Dont Go Over To The Kc Site.... - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop another game vs Lions. Offense is bad
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:57 PM) fuck that penalty
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:57 PM) "going on your knees" stupidest shit ever
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:57 PM) let them do the end zone celebrations
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:59 PM) thank you KC for slaughtering these overrated fucks
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:59 PM) Brady watching too much geno tape
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:00 PM) brady to the bench
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:00 PM) Oh god what has KC done! GARAPAPOLLO UNLEASHED
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:01 PM) I hope someone lays a Mo Lewis on Garapapolo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:01 PM) square in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:02 PM) so brady can get his knee broken again
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:03 PM) I'm scared
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:03 PM) this kid might be legit
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) IT WASNT WORTH IT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) cmon KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) wtf
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) they let the rookie just drive it on them
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:05 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:05 PM) now KC needs a TD
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) It wasn't worth it :(
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:15 PM) KC has some big ol boys
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:19 PM) TY KC for bringing these overrated fucks back down to earth
azjetfan Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:22 PM) I think 03 should be a mod. I think everyone should be.
azjetfan Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:23 PM) What do we have to loose?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) our O better get their shit together starting this Sunday
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) we need to be on our A game when we play Denver and the CHEATriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) and Buffalo doesn't scare me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) but these next 3 games better get it's shit together
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 11:01 PM) maybe Idzik knew that MEvis was not as good anymore
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:11 AM) Nah, fire idzik
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:12 AM) Milber is expected to play this week, how nice of him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:14 AM) The chargers are going to be tough
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:22 AM) well there is a silver lining to this season, tom brady sucks and so do the pats
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:48 AM) Jets sign John Conner back, with Bohannon injured at FB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:49 AM) that is why they should consider starting Vick, they could compete for the divsion with solid QB play. Can Rex really afford to sit there waiting for things to click with Geno while he keeps throwing INTs?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:26 PM) i didn't even notive bohannon was hurt
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:28 PM) vick gives us a chance to win now, geno can still learn as a backup
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:28 PM) I miss T Bo already
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:35 PM) The raiders are a dumpster fire
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:36 PM) they are naming Tony Sparano yes that Tony Sparano formally the OC of the NYJ and the wildcat whacko from Miami is the new interim HC for the Oakland Gayders
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:39 PM) well good thing we got rid of LaRon Landry since he just got suspended for PED's
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:08 PM) i'm not suprised. that guy looked like he was on roids
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:10 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:37 AM) fantasy help - Rivers and DJax for Dez and Tannehill? i'll be getting dez and tannehill. i'm the one proposing the trade.
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:41 AM) i have brees starting. they have eli.
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Dont Go Over To The Kc Site.... These guys are just dumb

#1 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 02:31 PM

Sign up over there and see what these kids are saying in reply to my statistics. These kids are just making stuff up and all they are doing is being disrespectful and ignoring everything you say.

Ron I am really dissapointed. I thought these guys were gonna be gentleman. You know talk football.

Oh well.

#2 User is offline   vilmatime51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Sep 3 2005, 03:06 PM)
Sign up over there and see what these kids are saying in reply to my statistics. These kids are just making stuff up and all they are doing is being disrespectful and ignoring everything you say.

Ron I am really dissapointed. I thought these guys were gonna be gentleman. You know talk football.

Oh well.

yea some guy was just trying to tell me how bad and old c-mart is....

The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.- Joe Paterno

"Believe deep down inside that you're destined to do great things"- Joe Paterno

#3 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 02:45 PM

yea I went over there, horrible. They don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. These poor b a s t a r d s don't know whats coming for them. He have one of the best Dlines in the league. I hope Trent brought his jeritol.

#4 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 03 September 2005 - 02:49 PM

I went over there to read your conversation with them, and honestly you are right. They are morons. What the hell is with consistently flicking you off. I think only one of them talked football, i forgot his name, and that was about it. I am guessing they are just children with no clue what actually happens in the game. They just listen to whatever their parents say to them. They should just talk football, if they did, I would have registered, and talked with them.

#5 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 02:50 PM

They were pretty rude if you ask me. I mean I think we treated their guys pretty well and yeah those guys that came over treated me and the others fine. It's these other morons that were disrespecting.

They said I skewed the facts and that our line isn't is good as theirs when I mentioned that we had the leagues leading rusher and gave up 1 fewer sack then yeah we were better last season. They ignored that.

They said Altanta had a better rushing defense than us. FALSE. They ranked 8th we ranked 5th.

These kids said I skewed stats. How do you skew facts. You can skew analysis on stats but I didn't judge on just one stat either. I did a pretty in depth analysis if you ask me. I was even being objective about the stats stating that our D improved majorly over 1 season. So stats aren't always correct season to season. But they ignore that and tell me I am dumb. Called me a f*cker. Flicked me off. Called me arrogant and ignorant. Didn't address the statistics I put up until I decided to leave and still they didn't do a very good job. He thought cause they averaged .1 more yard a rush they were better. But we have up 1 less sack. These guys are pointless.

#6 User is offline   ellisjersey92 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 02:54 PM

is this the site that ron had a link to or one of the ones from the thread about links?

id like to see this

#7 User is offline   jv4kc Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 02:57 PM

After all the smack that was brought over you expect us to take you seriously when you decide to shift gears. I will be the first to agree that the Jets have a good defense but we have racked up points against every team that we have run up against. We have one of the best 1-2 combos coming out of the backfield and although we dont have any flashy numbers from our wide outs we have been top 2 in Offense in the NFL for the last three years. Our defense has sucked for the last 4 years and that is why it has undergone such a dramatic overhaul this year. We may make a great improvement or we may not but don't complain when we tell you that last year is last year and doesn't mean anything for this year.

#8 User is offline   vilmatime51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (ChiefinChit @ Sep 3 2005, 02:29 PM)
You guys better hope they don't get pressure on Pennington (I would hate to have to see Fiedler) and disrupt his ability to get the ball to McCariens (Coles is out of the question b/c he'll be blanketed by Surtain) otherwise KC's new linebackers will make it tough for that old man in the backfield...

DJ, Bell and Knight don't like TEs either...

Let Baker and Jolley know...

QUOTE (vilmatime51 @ Sep 3 2005, 02:39 PM)
yea the old man who won the rushing title last year with 1697 yards....

QUOTE (ChiefinChit @ Sep 3 2005, 02:40 PM)
That was in no way a slight on his skills.

It just seems hard to believe that he'll stay healthy enough to play for much longer.  Every bit of evidence throughout the history of the NFL seems to indicate that he has performed well past the average for running backs.  The law of averages seems to indicate that he is almost done. 

And a disruption in the passing game will lead to him getting hit more by KC's young, athletic LBs...

they have no sense of football knowledge what so ever.....

The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.- Joe Paterno

"Believe deep down inside that you're destined to do great things"- Joe Paterno

#9 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 03 September 2005 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE (jv4kc @ Sep 3 2005, 08:32 PM)
After all the smack that was brought over you expect us to take you seriously when you decide to shift gears.  I will be the first to agree that the Jets have a good defense but we have racked up points against every team that we have run up against.  We have one of the best 1-2 combos coming out of the backfield and although we dont have any flashy numbers from our wide outs we have been top 2 in Offense in the NFL for the last three years.  Our defense has sucked for the last 4 years and that is why it has undergone such a dramatic overhaul this year.  We may make a great improvement or we may not but don't complain when we tell you that last year is last year and doesn't mean anything for this year.

Hey, Jetson, did you really have to bring these people over here?

You have no clue what the hell you are talking about. I have been trying to avoid these people as of late. Your team is good, I admit that, but your defense has always allowed a lot of points in games. Our Defense can beat your Offense, and your Defense cannot beat any Offense. Stop taking your facts from the Madden video game, and start basing it on real life. You are saying that you improved your defense so much this year, compared to last year.

Sure you got Patrick Surtain, which is one of the best corners in the league. Also notice the only thing you are really stating is that your offense is so awesome, but you don't really mention anything about your defense, because you know it's a garbage defense.

Anyway, just leave because you know you are going to get "owned" here, because we actually talk facts in football, unlike your fans do.

#10 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 03:05 PM

They said that Chad should be scared to play in arrowhead because it's not like any other statium. I don't know about scared but if New York had only one real sports team I bet it would be loud as well these poor b a s t a r d s only have the royals and Chiefs. {who's the royals} hysterical.gif . The ignorance of some of these guys are off the scales. It's sad that they are fans of the game. Falcons had the best overall rushing team in the league and that because Vick runs more then he throws.{as a team}. How can they even talk about Curtis AKA solid as a rock, AKA never fumbles, AKA MR 10 years over 1000 yards Martin. When they start dissin Curtis then you know that they are ignorant.

#11 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 03:14 PM

Only if they knew that our offensive coordinator last year would run the football so much that we were so predicable.

This is how good Curtis Martin is. Teams would know were going to run they almost knew to what side we were going to run under Paul Hackett's system and he STILL couldn't be stopped. Hello. Is anybody home in K.C.

#12 User is offline   jv4kc Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Sep 3 2005, 03:38 PM)
Hey, Jetson, did you really have to bring these people over here?

You have no clue what the hell you are talking about. I have been trying to avoid these people as of late. Your team is good, I admit that, but your defense has always allowed a lot of points in games. Our Defense can beat your Offense, and your Defense cannot beat any Offense.  Stop taking your facts from the Madden video game, and start basing it on real life. You are saying that you improved your defense so much this year, compared to last year.

Sure you got Patrick Surtain, which is one of the best corners in the league. Also notice the only thing you are really stating is that your offense is so awesome, but you don't really mention anything about your defense, because you know it's a garbage defense.

Anyway, just leave because you know you are going to get "owned" here, because we actually talk facts in football, unlike your fans do.

Yeah I saw a whole lot of your facts ... OUr defense can beat your offense. Yeah really fact based.

#13 User is offline   Slydog Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Sep 3 2005, 04:25 PM)
They were pretty rude if you ask me. I mean I think we treated their guys pretty well and yeah those guys that came over treated me and the others fine. It's these other morons that were disrespecting.

They said I skewed the facts and that our line isn't is good as theirs when I mentioned that we had the leagues leading rusher and gave up 1 fewer sack then yeah we were better last season. They ignored that.

They said Altanta had a better rushing defense than us. FALSE. They ranked 8th we ranked 5th.

These kids said I skewed stats. How do you skew facts. You can skew analysis on stats but I didn't judge on just one stat either. I did a pretty in depth analysis if you ask me. I was even being objective about the stats stating that our D improved majorly over 1 season. So stats aren't always correct season to season. But they ignore that and tell me I am dumb. Called me a f*cker. Flicked me off. Called me arrogant and ignorant. Didn't address the statistics I put up until I decided to leave and still they didn't do a very good job. He thought cause they averaged .1 more yard a rush they were better. But we have up 1 less sack. These guys are pointless.

#14 User is offline   KCTech Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 03:19 PM

broadwayChad06 Posted on Sep 3 2005, 01:42 PM
  i hope all you kc fans don't get to upset after we spank you. also its nice to think that you will have a 30yd run, but with our d you will be lucky to get 30yds all day. i just hope that abe dosen't put green out for the entire season because then you guys will realy suck. good luck your gonna' need it. kc 10 JETS 41 
jets0n Posted on Sep 3 2005, 01:42 PM

You're right, this was an intelligent post...... glare.gif

Seriously guys, I'm hoping for an injury free contest between our teams, and may the best team win.

That team being the Chiefs of course... biggrin.gif

#15 User is offline   GregWesley Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 03:24 PM

I don't think it's fair to assume that all of us are ignorant

I don't like to talk trash at all on these boards because it gets you nowhere - it has nothing to do with how the team plays on Sundays

There are a lot of very intelligent and respectful posters at ChiefsCoalition.com:
- West
- BossKiller
- Arrowhead
- Nicfre
- evil-i
- Big_Papa_029
- Preschooler
- bh13

Among others
Please try to ignore the idot posters who merely talk trash and spout predictions and/or opinions about players
user posted image

#16 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 03:24 PM

I don't wish anybody get's really hurt but I do hope to see some huge hits, You guys will find out how we do in N.Y. Just ask the Giants.

#17 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 03 September 2005 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (jv4kc @ Sep 3 2005, 08:50 PM)
Yeah I saw a whole lot of your facts ... OUr defense can beat your offense.  Yeah really fact based.

DAMNIT Jetson... did you really have to bring these morons here? Last year I was always the one to make them look stupid. But, I do not want to do that anymore. I don't want to waste my time with such idiots.

Our Defense < your Offense
Our Offense > Your Defense

You really just have no idea what the hell you are talking about. I am not gonna be getting into this bullshit this year, because if I do it will go nuts like it did last year.

I know the Chiefs are a good team, and I can say that over, and over again. BUT, the Jets are a better football team.

#18 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 03 September 2005 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE (GregWesley @ Sep 3 2005, 08:59 PM)

I don't like to talk trash at all on these boards because it gets you nowhere - it has nothing to do with how the team plays on Sundays

There are a lot of very intelligent and respectful posters at ChiefsCoalition.com:
- West
- BossKiller
- Arrowhead
- Nicfre
- evil-i
- Big_Papa_029
- Preschooler
- bh13

Among others
Please try to ignore the idot posters who merely talk trash and spout predictions and/or opinions about players

Thanks for posting that, now we know who we can have an intelligent conversation with now.

#19 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE (GregWesley @ Sep 3 2005, 03:59 PM)

- West
- BossKiller
- Arrowhead
- Nicfre
- evil-i
- Big_Papa_029
- Preschooler
- bh13

Among others

No Problem at all. Every board has them it's all good.

#20 User is offline   GregWesley Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 03:30 PM

I think both Martin and Holmes will have over 100 YDs

I think the key to a Chiefs win will be stopping your Slot Receiver(Chrebet?), TE (Jolley) and small dump off passes to the FB (Sowell) and RBs (Martin, Blaylock)

I think Coles will have 100 YDs
McCariens will have a TD or two matching up against Dexter Mcleon

I expect a good competitive game
27-20 Chiefs
user posted image

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users