NYJetsFan.com Forums: Jets lose DB coach Corwin Brown. - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Bills this weekend... Is this an easy game yet?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:43 PM) i'm excited for olympiakos vs dortmund
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:43 PM) ill probably wear the dortmund jersey today
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:45 PM) or perhaps the real madrid in dark green :D
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:45 PM) never know with the Anfield crowd but i don't really like our chances today
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:46 PM) although they are weak in defense and keeper
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) is mignolet in?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) hes been getting a lot of flak
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) countinho was nice vs qpr though
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) yeah Migs is in
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) Migs great shot stopper but awful coming off his line, awful distro and awful in the air
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) Phil has been hit or miss all season... when he's on, he's special
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) I think i saw some breakdown that he just runs out to far and then keeps his hands way too far down
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) Balotelli and Sterling are going to have to be incredible
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) yeah he's really poor at coming out, timing, all of it
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) but as a shot stopper hes incredible
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) Ramos is out i believe
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) I like varane but hes doubtful also
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) yeah Pepe and Varane at the back for Madrid
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) ITS GONNA BE GUD 05
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) Arbeloa(LFC former player) and Marcelo
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) nervous
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) i gotta shower then i'm running down to the bar
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) Ronaldo rarely performed vs us at United
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) enjoy it
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) you would like my sanctuary here in nola
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) they put the megamix on for me on the large screen
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) then i get all the individual screens with the separate games
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:54 PM) ill be around on the ipad for the TOP BANTZ 05
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:54 PM) i'm the only fool there drinking on tuesday/wednesday afternoons
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:55 PM) I'd knuckle up next to ya buddy. Although I do prefer being alone for LFC haha
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:55 PM) that sounds like a solid spot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:02 PM) yeah i feel that i thought more people would make it better but during the wc it filled up with filthy casuals
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:03 PM) dont touch me casual! and i ran out of there
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:55 PM) http://i.imgur.com/cMQ53OF.jpg
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:52 PM) It's so lovely to see you two getting along
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:52 PM) Warms my heart
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:03 PM) yeah but we both decided that we hate you
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:03 PM) KILL YO SELF
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:58 PM) 05 loves me
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:58 PM) I'm delightful
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:59 PM) fact
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) Yeah well titties
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) HALA Madrid
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) Big titties at that
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:20 PM) http://gfycat.com/Co...ulMessyHorsefly
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Jets lose DB coach Corwin Brown.

#1 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Post icon  Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:15 AM

BROWN LEAVES JETS FOR NOTRE DAME JOB
http://www.nypost.co..._cannizzaro.htm

January 19, 2007 -- The Jets officially lose Corwin Brown as their defensive backs coach today when he will be introduced as Notre Dame's defensive coordinator at a noon press conference.

Brown, who spent the last three seasons as the Jets' defensive backs coach, replaces Rick Minter, whose contract wasn't renewed after this past season.

Notre Dame head coach Charlie Weis, a former Jets' offensive coordinator, also will introduce former Irish quarterback Ron Powlus as the team's quarterbacks coach.

The 36-year-old Brown, a Chicago native, played for the Patriots from 1993-96 and Jets from 1997-98. Weis was an assistant on those teams during those years.

Brown began his coaching career when he spent three years as an assistant coach at the University of Virginia under Al Groh, a former assistant with the Giants and Patriots and later head coach of the Jets.

Brown joined the Jets in 2004.

His task is not an easy one considering the Notre Dame defense gave up a school-record 397 yards a game in 2005 (ranked 75th nationally) and 340 yards a game (65th) last season.

Eric Mangini was named yesterday as the AFC Coach of the Year by the NFL 101 Awards.

A national media committee, composed of 101 sportswriters and broadcasters who cover the NFL, selected the winners in each award category in a nationwide vote at the conclusion of the regular season.

Saints head coach Sean Payton, who beat out Mangini for the NFL Coach of the Year honors, was awarded the NFC Coach of the Year honor by NFL 101 Awards.

#2 User is offline   kenxnice Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:55 AM

we needed some changes on that area anywayz and as a defensive coach during the pat's run in N.E i'm sure eric knows exactly who to get what i hope wont change is our special team coach, that guy is awsome!
"can you feel whats about to happen on this field, can ya'll feel thay?"

#3 User is offline   tipceey Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 19 January 2007 - 05:14 PM

yea he wasnt exactly doing a stellar job bringing along justin miller who should have been the no.2 guy last year and maybe no.1 going into this year........hopefully they'll bring in some guy who knows how to teach the young guys........ever notice how the pats can take any one of the street and make them look good?.......credit to their DB coach we need someone like that
You Dont Run On the JETS. Vilma Will KIll YOU

#4 User is offline   DewayneDontSign Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 January 2007 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (tipceey @ Jan 19 2007, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yea he wasnt exactly doing a stellar job bringing along justin miller who should have been the no.2 guy last year and maybe no.1 going into this year........hopefully they'll bring in some guy who knows how to teach the young guys........ever notice how the pats can take any one of the street and make them look good?.......credit to their DB coach we need someone like that

Mangini was the DB coach at NE

#5 User is offline   tipceey Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 19 January 2007 - 06:51 PM

yea now only if he can find a DB coach as good as he was to replace this guy
You Dont Run On the JETS. Vilma Will KIll YOU

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked