NYJetsFan.com Forums: Are You Serious? - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:29 PM) I'm still pissed off about that
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:43 PM) Its not that Im worried about the preseason game itself. i could care less about that. Its the fact of how bad we got destroyed. And some of the guys will be on the team and others on the fringe so getting destroyed like that doesnt fill me with confidence
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:44 PM) It would be one thing if it was just the second half or 4th quarter but this was the whole game. especially getting destroyed in the 1st quarter and at least part of the 2nd where a lot of the guys will be on the team
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:48 PM) 2nd and 3rd stringers making the team had something to prove and even our 2nd stringers got owned so yes Im very concerned. The first stringers need breaks and also if some of them get injured they need to step up. So no after this performance start to finish Im very concerned
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 06:39 AM) Meh...you're reading too much into it
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 06:40 AM) Even in seasons where the Jets blew, I haven't seen anyone refer to the preseason to complain. Ever.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:15 AM) fire izdik http://theredzone.or...rs/Default.aspx
Jetsman05 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 11:17 AM) I picture Rob and 115 as real life friends
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 04:01 PM) Holmes can still play, problem is that hes also a cancer. He wore out his welcome with the Jets
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 08:23 PM) did Hill get cut?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:00 PM) Haven't seen anything yet
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:06 PM) Whos ready for the season!!? WOOOOO
azjetfan Icon : (30 August 2014 - 11:54 AM) Hill has been cut
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 August 2014 - 01:24 PM) Who wants to take bets he ends up in NE
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:18 PM) We'll I guess you guys are fools then in thinking im a fool for being concerned. Do any of you even know that in 2013 the Jets gave up the most passing yards in the franchise since 1986? And our secondary right now is worse than last year right now. To not be concerned is utterly foolish.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:19 PM) Unless our d-line has a monstrous year odds are the team will be eaten up in the pass. Every team will game plan to exploit the pass this year.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:56 PM) Patterson got cut
flood555 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:24 PM) Patterson must have been a huge cancer to get cut
flood555 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:26 PM) is there a midseason draft? we need a DB!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:58 PM) Our week 1 starting CBs will be Antonio Allen and Darrin Walls... wow
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:58 PM) interesting that Simms and Boyd were released
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 04:00 PM) No more McIntyre
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:20 PM) Pretty sure some of these cuts like Simms and McIntyre were made for removing some more cap space to try to find some decent corners and maybe another reliable wr. Possibly get some players cheap. I'd say the current 53 roster will change a good bit in the next week.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:23 PM) I just hope Geno doesn't get hurt or we are horse f*cked. Vick sure as hell can't stay healthy for a full season. I guess the FO could also be think of picking up an old vet cut as 3rd qb. Simms is ok but I'd never trust him to win a regular season game if he was put in.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:25 PM) Anyway it's going yo be an interesting week.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 10:18 PM) I doubt it was about freeing up money, considering we are way under. Like more than $20 mil, way more than enough to find some vet minimum CB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 10:19 PM) it's more about the roster numbers. McIntyre was replaced by rookies. IK showed flashes when he played
bleedsgreen Icon : (31 August 2014 - 08:34 AM) McIntyre is a shock to me he was a solid backup and made some big plays
ganggreen2003 Icon : (31 August 2014 - 04:44 PM) 1 week till we are 1-0
ganggreen2003 Icon : (31 August 2014 - 04:44 PM) we need to annihilate the GAYders
azjetfan Icon : (31 August 2014 - 05:28 PM) We claimed McFadden from the Browns. Knows the system should be able to contribute right away
azjetfan Icon : (31 August 2014 - 05:29 PM) Watching the Browns game now. Playing all three CB spots. Looks OK. A little grabby although he has not been called for it
azjetfan Icon : (31 August 2014 - 05:30 PM) Might be a little aggressive and get burnt over top
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (31 August 2014 - 10:26 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:58 AM) ^^^ agreed
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:25 PM) all the admins on this page should be fired
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:25 PM) for being assclowns
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:17 PM) The Jets are fucked at CB, signing some bums now. We need Milliner to get healthy
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 04:20 PM) We have signed CB Phillip Adams
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:55 PM) The Gayders are playing Derek Carr against the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:55 PM) our D Line better put him in a WORLD OF PAIN
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:11 PM) Rookie QB in our house...Rex do your thing!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:56 PM) with Antonio Allen and Darrin Walls as our starting CBs
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) our offense should be better than last year, Geno looks more comfortable
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) The Jets released Jeremiah George and Ellis Lankster, hopefully George finds his way to the PS. AJ Edds was re-signed
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Are You Serious?

#21 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (chad4mvp10 @ Dec 7 2008, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The 49ers beat us the way we beat the titans. They held the ball double the time we did.

My feelings are kind of mixed. One part of me wants to0 take every piece of galss in house and break it... the other half is forcing me to look at the glass half full. I know how great everything looked at 8-3... yet if were making the playoffs were gonna have to make it the right way. We are obviously still in the drivers seat. Yet i remember last year when the Giants played skins they go their ass handed too them, and they ended up going on a roll and winning the superbowl.

If we make the playoffs then we go into them with a full head of steam winning 3 in a row. The more in more you guys say "same old jets" the worse your gonna feel. We all know we should have won this game, yet we didnt. Im sure the giant fans were saying that the giants suck when they lost to the Redskins in week 15 last year... and look what happened. Stay positive, even though we just blew a golden oppurtunity to be in great contention for a first round bye, this COULD be a blessing in disguise

Are you on Prozac or a masochist?

#22 User is offline   bleedsgreen Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (chad4mvp10 @ Dec 7 2008, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The 49ers beat us the way we beat the titans. They held the ball double the time we did.

My feelings are kind of mixed. One part of me wants to0 take every piece of galss in house and break it... the other half is forcing me to look at the glass half full. I know how great everything looked at 8-3... yet if were making the playoffs were gonna have to make it the right way. We are obviously still in the drivers seat. Yet i remember last year when the Giants played skins they go their ass handed too them, and they ended up going on a roll and winning the superbowl.

If we make the playoffs then we go into them with a full head of steam winning 3 in a row. The more in more you guys say "same old jets" the worse your gonna feel. We all know we should have won this game, yet we didnt. Im sure the giant fans were saying that the giants suck when they lost to the Redskins in week 15 last year... and look what happened. Stay positive, even though we just blew a golden oppurtunity to be in great contention for a first round bye, this COULD be a blessing in disguise

I got the exact same argument last week when we lost to the broncos
Posted Image

#23 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:05 PM

Really? It looks like we got our asses handed to us. did you watch the same game as me because from what I saw...the 49ers beat us and deserved to win. the 49ers were the better team by far today. didn't look like a fluke win to me.

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#24 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:08 PM

Why shouldn't we curse. They beat us without out Ficking Frank Gore. Thier running game was not the same after Gore went out of the game. Isaac Bruce looked like his old self with the Rams greatest show on turf days. We f-cked up. Now the east is a 3 way tied. f***

#25 User is offline   twisted310 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:08 PM

We are fans, we all love our team, but that doesn't mean that they can't piss us off with inconsistency. I have sat through every minute of 1-16 seasons, and have watched them come one game shoret of the Superbowl. Anyone on this site is obviously a fan but I think it is ok to vent here. It is not like they dohn't deserve our wrath. We will be there next week living and dying for our team. We are just tired of dying on Sundays and want to stomp our rivals and challenge them to beat us. but that have to prove themselves to us. When these players are gone we fans will still be here waiting for a winner

#26 User is offline   chad4mvp10 Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (extmenace @ Dec 7 2008, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really? It looks like we got our asses handed to us. did you watch the same game as me because from what I saw...the 49ers beat us and deserved to win. the 49ers were the better team by far today. didn't look like a fluke win to me.

Yes buddy i watched every second of the game, and was ready to throw my remote control through the tv. Yet when a team holds the ball for over 40 minutes, its very hard to win the game!!!! The 49ers were by far a better team today, but they are not a better team. The titans lost to us because we held the ball for double the time they did. I was so upset that i couldnt move... yet we are still in the drivers seat, and i still trust them...

wait o i forgot the same old jets... sometimes i honestly think some jets fans want the jets to lose, so they could use that saying. When the Jets are sitting in the playoffs as the 3 seed, i dont want any of the doubters now to be believing in them when they are in the playoffs. You cant be a believer when they win and a doubter when they lose

Are you on Prozac or a masochist?

neither im just very optimistic, sometimes too optimistic

-When u have a Qb like Chad Pennington at the helm, who wouldnt want to play with him... Laveraneus Coles

AND THE HOME OF THE JETS!

#27 User is offline   chad4mvp10 Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (twisted310 @ Dec 7 2008, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We are fans, we all love our team, but that doesn't mean that they can't piss us off with inconsistency. I have sat through every minute of 1-16 seasons, and have watched them come one game shoret of the Superbowl. Anyone on this site is obviously a fan but I think it is ok to vent here. It is not like they dohn't deserve our wrath. We will be there next week living and dying for our team. We are just tired of dying on Sundays and want to stomp our rivals and challenge them to beat us. but that have to prove themselves to us. When these players are gone we fans will still be here waiting for a winner

I agree 100 percent

-When u have a Qb like Chad Pennington at the helm, who wouldnt want to play with him... Laveraneus Coles

AND THE HOME OF THE JETS!

#28 User is offline   KPHIL28 Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Interests:The Jets and beating up Red Sox fans (the worst people on the face of the planet).

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (Maynard13 @ Dec 7 2008, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THANK GOD. Sometimes I feel like I'm all alone. Its honestly every week. Even if we won this game by 1 everyone would complain because we didn't blow them out. Theres seriously no pleasing anyone. I saw the same game you did, same with last week, they played terrible in both and Im just as mad as you are all but, guess what I'm doing? I'm getting ready to see the Jets play the Bills and I'm not complaining about what could have happened. We lost, I don't understand why everyone wants to think about and quote the past because the past isn't going to do anything for us now.

To be safe, I'll explain myself more. I don't like to lose, I dislike it just as much as the rest of you. But its easier to get over a loss than it is to say f*** this team.....even though you'll be watching the game a week later because you know what that just shows....

Call me an asshole, call me whatever, but I seriously hope we lose the rest of the games. There is really no point anymore after losing to OAKLAND, SF, and DEN. They all suck and if we are a playoff team possibly a Superbowl team then we beat these teams. I don't want to go to the playoffs and lose in the first rd which MIAMI and the PATS will do if they make it so WHY EVEN GO? It is obvoius we aren't built to win a SUPERBOWL. We can't even beat a team without their best corner (CLEMENTS) and a team with a white RB (HILLIS) who was getting dominated by the chiefs all game? We have gotten worse every week not better. And Oh yeah we lost to the RAIDERS. Do we have injuries to blame for this? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This is seriously a mediocre team who got lucky against a run happy TITANS team and we just got overhyped by the media. We need alot of work including any pass rusher whatsoever and a QB of the future. Brett Favre was brought in to sell jerseys and tickets and he did a great job doing that, but we aren't winning a playoff game, no way no how. We have average receivers, an avg rb, and above avg line, and an avg defense who suck against the pass. how can we win a playoff game when below avg teams exploit our weaknesses week in and week out and we don't get any better at preventing these things from happenning? I have watched for 30 years and am really sick of the same shit every year. Either they suck real bad, or they tease us then start sucking like the "same old jets" saying. The jets remind me of a hot girl i used to hang out with. she would just give me a little *beep*tease and then would just pull away, then give me me a little *beep* tease and then pull away. I hate that shit, just give it up already. J-E-T-S = *beep*tease or carrot dangler. I hate *beep*TEASES WTF.gif I might boycott watching the game next week for the first time in my life honestly!!! Unfortunately, i have tickets to the MIAMI game so I can watch MIAMI win the division and drowned my sorrows in like 38 beers!! Thank god for alcohol!! yahoo.gif
"What's the Soup Du Jour?" That's the soup of the day. That sounds good I 'll have that"
(DUMB AND DUMBER)

#29 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:39 PM

30 years...christ. 10 years for me and I can't take it. Is this season over? NO. We still have 3 games left but it feels like our ship is taking on water and is about to sink. It's just that after watching two bad teams beat us up...it just seems that there is a blue print for everyone to read. This team appears to have been exposed. You guys think Hill picked up apart? Wait until week 17 when the ultimate dink and dunker comes to NY.

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#30 User is offline   wildchildsixx Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 09:15 PM

this COULD be a blessing in disguise

that is some funny stuff, were the jets there are no blessings

#31 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Football, Video Games, Hip-Hop, R&amp;B, and Reggae music

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (J-E-T-S 4417 @ Dec 7 2008, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you people have to be THE WORST fans I've ever seen. omg jets lost 2 in a row and are 8-5. People we can still easily win the division and possibly get a 1st round bye. I know we look like shit today and last week but seriously cmon. "Fuk this defense and fuk this team. I WANT New England and Miami to win". that coming from a jet fan is ludicrous. So please calm down at stop acting like f***ing idiots. remember we were 4-12 last season and we're now 8-5. thats a huge improvement.

Dude, WAKE UP, and SMELL the coffee. I saw an uninterested Jets team what didn't want to stop a screen pass to save their lives! We made Shaun Hill look like the next Joe Montana!

#32 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 11:52 PM

Um we are the 4 seed now not the 3 seed.After looking at the Standings the only way this team could get the 2 seed now is if Pittsburgh lost all three.
If the Jets win out 3 or 4 seed is the best they can do at this point.No week off considering they even make the post season.

And if we do make it we better hope we dont have to face the Colts.We cant stop the pass so that is more or less an automatic loss.

#33 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:07 AM

Every December, different year same story, we choke. its beyond old. When we lose to a team as pitiful as the 49ers even after o'sullivan and gore went out, thats disgraceful. I bleed green and white, i feel like shit right now(excuse the minor cursing please) and its because this team who looked so great just two weeks ago looks like the SAME OLD JETS. We always choke, im so sick and tired of it, and we dont just consistantly suck like the Lions, we actually look really good and have hope of really doing somthing just to blow it massively. People are aloud to vent about this anger, if they didnt their would probably be mass suicides from the Jets alone. Its rediculous. Everyone is just tired and on edge with OUR BELOVED TEAM. just because we are angry doesnt mean we dont support them. We just know they should be better than what they are showing, they have proved they can beat the best and then they lose to the worst terribly, makes no sense. Rightfully are most of us angry.
Posted Image

#34 User is offline   TimmyLamJones Icon

• "06 Top 10 Donator"/06 Best Insider Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:59 AM

While i would have agreed with the main post last week.....Losing to Broncos after two big wins and being 8-4 with a game lead in division was not a "jump of the bridge" loss for me. Every team has a couple of clunkers.....and the Broncos aren't a "horrible" team.

This week however is a different story.

While i am not a "season is over or we are the worst team guy"....fans being uspet about the EFFORT and GAME PLANNING is very much warranted.

Coming off a home loss to Broncos (while forgivable) and losing to a very poor San Francisco team is very much reason to worry and to be mad. Coaching staff game plan and the players effort gives every fan every right to boo and be troubled.

And the main reason we should be troubled (forget the 8-5 record)...teams have FIGURED OUT how to beat our defense and beat it well. For christ sakes....SAN FRAN exploited us....with a bunch of no names and a 70 year old Isaac Bruce

And, defenses have seem to have caught on to our "short passing".....daring Favre to go deep, and he just doesn't have that deep ball anymore

On top of that...my consistent complaint is that our game planning is a joke. We game plan each week for the other teams weakness...instead of game planning to our strengths. And it is causing us to "out think" ourselves

If fans are supposed to be "pumped" than we have to view how we stack up to other teams in our division.

Steelers - beat Cowboys
Ravens - beat Washington
Colts - demolish Cincy
Miami - convincly beat Bills
Pats - won on the road in Seattle
Tenn - handled business against Cleveland
Broncos - beat KC

That is the competition we are going up against in the AFC playoffs

Steelers & Ravens win very tough games. Good teams do that

Colts, Miami, Pats, Tenn, Den beat mediocre or bad teams....handled their business. Playoff teams do that

Now, i am proud that this team is in 1st place and have a much better record than last year. My problem is that this is a VERY good team, talent wise....and i feel we should be better then 8-5 and ROLLING into the playoffs with confidence.

But, i am also a realist. And the realistic view of our 8-5 record is this :

Week 1 - Miami : We almost lost on a last second endzone pass
Week 4 - Arizona: A we fortunate from a lot of turnovers, but actually let them back in the game for a bit
Week 6 - Cincinatti : Was actually close for most of the game
Week 8 - KC : late 4th quarter drive to win it
Week 9 - Buffalo : convincing win
Week 10 - St Louis : hammered a bad team
Week 11 - New England : overtime win...could have went either way
Week 12 - Tenn : convincing win

So to put in perspective :

We have only had 3 convincing wins (Buf, StL, Tenn), 2 wins that we should have killed but let back in (AZ, Cin), and 3 wins that could have gone either way (Mia, KC, NE)

And the losses....Raiders, Denver, San Fran, Chargers, New England.

When looking at it like the above....not that impressive. And my problem is that we ARE A BETTER TEAM THEN THIS. On paper at least

But we can put this ALL BEHIND US by fixing what is ailing us, winning 3 in a row (which we are going to have to), and go into playoffs on that win streak.

All is not lost....we are in 1st place and control our own destiny. But there is reason to worry!

#35 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:11 PM

Whoever said we as fans should not curse this team doesn't have to worry about it. This team is already cursed!!!!!

How many times do we have to sit back & have a hopeful season fall straight to sh!t right in front of our eyes? Two weeks ago people were praising the hell out of this team & predicting the SB. Myself and a couple of other long time sufferers tried to let everyone know to stop with the predictions because it was still a long way to go before ever reaching that pinnacle. Well............now it seems like we wont have to worry about it because with what I saw on the field yesterday, we wont have to worry about a SB run because our Jets will be sitting at home once again after week 17. We need damn near a miracle to even reach the postseason.

And anyone thinking I'm over reacting, live through the '98 season that was just like this one only to get your heart torn out in Denver. Go through the '86 season when we got beat by Cinci. The Dan Marino fake spike. The Heidi game. It's a hell of a lot easier to be a pessimist with this excuse for a team than it is to be an optimist because we're used to this sh!t. The only time you'll ever hear or see me mention the combination of NY Jets & Superbowl will either be remembering SB3 or IF/when this team is there as more than just spectators in the stands.

If this incompetent caching staff doesn't wake up & treat next week as a playoff game, next week this time, we'll be talking about draft positioning rather than playoff positioning.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#36 User is offline   twisted310 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (FlyHiJets @ Dec 8 2008, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whoever said we as fans should not curse this team doesn't have to worry about it. This team is already cursed!!!!!

How many times do we have to sit back & have a hopeful season fall straight to sh!t right in front of our eyes? Two weeks ago people were praising the hell out of this team & predicting the SB. Myself and a couple of other long time sufferers tried to let everyone know to stop with the predictions because it was still a long way to go before ever reaching that pinnacle. Well............now it seems like we wont have to worry about it because with what I saw on the field yesterday, we wont have to worry about a SB run because our Jets will be sitting at home once again after week 17. We need damn near a miracle to even reach the postseason.

And anyone thinking I'm over reacting, live through the '98 season that was just like this one only to get your heart torn out in Denver. Go through the '86 season when we got beat by Cinci. The Dan Marino fake spike. The Heidi game. It's a hell of a lot easier to be a pessimist with this excuse for a team than it is to be an optimist because we're used to this sh!t. The only time you'll ever hear or see me mention the combination of NY Jets & Superbowl will either be remembering SB3 or IF/when this team is there as more than just spectators in the stands.

If this incompetent caching staff doesn't wake up & treat next week as a playoff game, next week this time, we'll be talking about draft positioning rather than playoff positioning.

Let it all out guys that is why this is such a good site because Jet fans can vent all of our frustrations so we don't take it out on the innocent. Any fan that is not completely frustrated by this team has just not been a fan for very long. For myself, while I am frustrated I won't let all of the venom out until they blow it. Right now they are still in it, and I know because I have seen all 40 years of this mess, that I will likely be disappointed but until they actually blow it they have a chance to turn it around. I am not yet ready to kill Brett, he may not have that deep ball but he is still a winner and can help this team by his shear desire to win. Let's just see, but you all are within your rights to let them have it so go for it.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users