NYJetsFan.com Forums: Off Topic: World Cup 2006 Video Game - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets lose by 1 to pats possibly Rex's last home game
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) business is slow and I got other things to worry about
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) Game not over yet
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) but I'm still cool as a cucumber
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:39 PM) Who declared cucumbers cool
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:40 PM) cucumbers are cool cause I said so
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) And you said so because you're cool as a cucumber
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) That was a stupid penalty
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) yup
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) I'm mad chill
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:42 PM) he got hammered
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:42 PM) I'm not as cool as the other side of the pillow though cause that is gay as f***
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:43 PM) So what are you saying? You ride cucumbers?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:44 PM) nope but cucumbers are great on sandwiches and sandwiches are f***ing awesome
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) and they can be fermented and become pickles which is always great on sandwiches and I already said it sandwiches are f***ing awesome
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:46 PM) He's got a point
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:47 PM) of course I do I'm moderator material
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:47 PM) Where's the studs and duds thread
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) I bring shit to the table that noone else does cause well I'm f***ing awesome just like sandwiches
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) there were no studs
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) and the duds would be so long to list I'd still be typing if I had started that thread
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:49 PM) but at least the bills lost to the lowly raiders
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) Ok im trying to get this
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) the jets have gone up against all total teams with a record of 114-110
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) the Jags have gone up against 114-109-1
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:53 PM) if Denver wins. that's 115-110 against us and 114-110-1 against the Jags
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) How do they have the harder Schedule strength??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:56 PM) that's if Denver wins tomorrow
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:11 PM) Is it me or is Tony Dungy awkward looking when he tries to smile and stares straight into the camera while doing the Football Night in America broadcast
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) the job the GM in Arizona has done with dealing with all those injuries this season is something I would love to emulate for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) finding talent in places you don't expect
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) but instead we get a pencil pusher
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) who puts us in great position cap wise but can't evaluate talent for shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and makes horrible draft picks
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and just wasted every single JETS fans time for the past 6 months
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and next monday that shit comes to an end
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) bye bye idzik bye bye rex dueces geno
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:19 PM) Fire Idzik Fire Rex Cut Geno
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:23 PM) Would you make a trade to get Larry Fitzgerald?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:16 PM) Beastmode
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:16 PM) wow
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:21 PM) "Hold ma diiiiiiickkkkkk"
-lynch
a1elbow2.0 Icon : (Today, 12:58 AM) Someone needs to save 2003s comments today for future generations
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 10:59 AM) SUCK FOR THE DUCK
Chaos Icon : (Today, 11:37 AM) another potential HC name - Sean Payton. There is a possibility that the Saints decide it's time for a change. Unlikely but if it happens and he's out there....
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 06:50 PM) Payton is not going anywhere.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Off Topic: World Cup 2006 Video Game

#1 User is offline   jhsensation10 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 June 2006 - 05:42 PM

does anyone know how to make the settings to perfect difficulty for the actual world cup?? i can do it for exhibition matches but there doesnt seem to be an option to do it once you are in the world cup tournament.. how do you use the unlockable features is basically what im saying, once u get into a tournament.. thanks for your help..

#2 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Strolling on shady streets, you know the usual

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 June 2006 - 05:48 PM

Can we move this into "The Game Room." Anyways, no I don't know how to do this but I wanted to know your opinion on this game. Is it good by which I mean, worth $30??

View Postganggreen_ewok, on 13 June 2011 - 07:43 PM, said:

"And once again, the meow became a roar"

Posted Image

#3 User is offline   jhsensation10 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 June 2006 - 05:51 PM

the game is awesome.. i dont know if you have ever played a soccer video game, but the game is awesome.. especially if you have been following the world cup.. you can use your favorite teams and favorite players and it gets addicting.. especially if you have xbox 360 live..

#4 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 June 2006 - 05:55 PM

What are some of the awesome things about it. I'm not being an ass or anything but I just got a 360 and I'm trying to not buy the shitty overrated games that come out. Whats good about the game?

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   jhsensation10 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 June 2006 - 06:03 PM

have u ever played a soccer game?? the graphics are real cool, the players are really lifelike and the attributes are accurate.. the uniforms, coaches, stands, signs, advertisements on the walls, ALL ACCURATE.. i guess it just comes down to you liking soccer games and how they are played.. its smooth and easy to pick up.. i dont know what else to say.. if u have any specific questions, i can answer them i guess..

#6 User is offline   jhsensation10 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 June 2006 - 06:16 PM

ok, as u can see, i did unlock it.. thus, i am able to use it in the exhibition matches.. now where do i set it to perfect difficulty after i sign up for a new tournament?? once i pick a team, it shows me the group, where do i set it to perfect difficulty.. thats what im asking.. amd no, u cant beat me

#7 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 June 2006 - 07:08 PM

The game is not that sick. It's too herky jerky when your moving from left to right and up and down. It's annoying. The game is good though i like it allot but it's not WOW and if your not a soccer fan then don't bother.

Get fight night, Call of Duty, Ghost Recon,Oblivion,Project gotham racing.

The best out of those are IMO. Ghost Recon,Call of duty, fight night. In that order.

and yea this thread needs to be punted over into the gaming section.

#8 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Progression

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 June 2006 - 07:22 PM

if you want soccer try "winning eleven 8"
ColesReturns87

#9 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 June 2006 - 11:34 PM

I have Winning eleven 8. I'm still gonna get World Cup because the last FIFA games were pretty good and even judging by sdubbs critique I'm still interested.

Yeah dude I got Ghost Recon, and Call of Duty and Fight Night. I like Call of Duty and I absolutely love Fight Night but I'm not so into Ghost Recon. I also somehow fought off my urge to get Madden 06 with I'm glad I did. I'm without a sports game right now which is odd because the only non sports game I had with xbox classic, as I like to call it, was the Halos. But I'm addicted to fight night, it never gets old. You can play the Career Mode and if you get bored, which is hard to do, I like turning off illegal hits and whooping up on Roy Jones with B-Hop, not that he needs the extra help.

Posted Image

#10 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:poker, rapping, football,baseball,basketball,video games

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2006 - 10:42 AM

any1 know how fifa street or fifa street 2 is, it looks good
"They think we spellin iverson when the beef all done cuz you be on I-Vs in the E-R son"- 40 Cal
" Winning isn't everything; its the only thing"

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#11 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2006 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (JetsMan4012 @ Jun 28 2006, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
any1 know how fifa street or fifa street 2 is, it looks good

Never played them but judging by NFL street and street 2, they suck...huge balls. The only good Street game that was ever made was NBA Street VOl. 2 and if you say anything else i'll stab you in the jaw, look for me i'll be the one stabbing people in the jaws, theres not too many of us out there (dane cook reference)

Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users