NYJetsFan.com Forums: Free Tips For A Great Tan This Summer - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 12:57 PM) HALA RAUL
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:22 PM) yeah buddy
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:23 PM) I wonder how much ticket to this jets game would be. I hope its free
Jetsfan115 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:24 PM) city of detriot needs something.
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:25 PM) yeah global warming
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 05:34 PM) Any word on what channel the game will be shown outside of the NY area?
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 06:07 PM) No idea
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 06:07 PM) Direct tv announced they will be showing it though
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 06:08 PM) I just found out it will not be shown nationally
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 November 2014 - 08:23 PM) 4 TDS for THE DUCK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 November 2014 - 08:24 PM) and 400 total yards
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 November 2014 - 08:24 PM) WOOOOOOOO
santana Icon : (22 November 2014 - 09:15 PM) quack
azjetfan Icon : (22 November 2014 - 11:04 PM) Meanwhile back at the ranch Winston almost was ejected from the game.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 AM) SUCK FOR THE DUCK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:09 AM) TEH CRYSTAL PALACE
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:27 AM) Lulz
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:38 PM) Brad Smith just took a shot
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:38 PM) Wow
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:51 PM) saw that
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:51 PM) smithsiah
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:51 PM) will return
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:51 PM) king of the juice
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 01:53 PM) Sanchez int at Eagles 30
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) So yeah umm anyone know if the game is going to broadcast on national TV tomorrow?
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:52 PM) From what I have read it will be on in the NY and Buffalo areas as well as Ticket. That's it
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:57 PM) well that fucks everyone who is outside of the area
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) Sanchez 3 straight 300+ yards passing games
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) I have no faith in Idzik hiring a good HC or signing/drafting good players.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 08:28 PM) I saw a old dude and his wife at a pizza shop tonight. He was wearing an old timers service hat. I picked up his tab.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:46 PM) FIRE COUGHLIN
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) I love how there are so many rookie WRs beasting it in the deepest WR class in a long time, yet our genius GM couldn't land one.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) My guy Odell Beckham torching the Cowboys
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) Look at this catch he made, sick https://mtc.cdn.vine...P67xwaORGsCqtLF
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:09 PM) http://www.gfycat.co...sharpnosepuffer
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:09 PM) Another link
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:20 AM) Your guy Odell lol
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:20 AM) I ravedddd about him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:26 AM) he was the guy I wanted most out of the draft. I knew we had no shot at Watkins or Evans.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 08:59 AM) Pretty sure i remember talking to you about him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:33 AM) yeah we talked about him, I remember you loved him too. When I started paying attention to potential draft guys he was the guy I wanted most with our 1st round pick. This was before he was talked about as a legit first rounder, then he skyrocketed up the boards and ended up going too high for us.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 09:37 AM) I was and am huge on Jarvis Landry too
santana Icon : (Today, 11:04 AM) I knew about odell since grade school
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 11:12 AM) You don't follow football.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Free Tips For A Great Tan This Summer

#1 Guest_News_Flash_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 June 2006 - 08:18 AM

Author: Alfred J.James

The popularity of self-tanning products is surging, showing that Americans are wising up about sun safety. They're putting their money where their skin is. Skin takes a lot of wear and tear, so it naturally regenerates itself. Every 35-45 days the outer layer of the skin, the epidermis, is completely replaced. Since skin pigment is found in this upper layer, any natural or added pigment will be sloughed away in about one month's time.

This is why natural tans fade and why many self-tanning products recommend youre-apply the product every few days to maintain your tan. Self-tanning products, also called ''sunless'' tanning lotions,contain dihydroxyacetone (DHA), a colorless sugar that interacts with dead surface cells in the epidermis, staining the skin darker. The effect is temporary, because as the dead cells naturally slough off, the color fades, disappearing within aweek unless the lotion has been reapplied.

That's a lot more healthful than a suntan, however, because while suntans also start fading after a few days, the harm done to the skin is permanent. Getting a suntan breaks down the DNA in skin cells, but using self-tanners causes no such damage. At worst, sunless tanning products present a minimal risk of irritant or allergic reactions.

1. Self-tanning takes time. Allow AT LEAST a half hour,although an hour would be best. But don’t be discouraged; itwould still take longer to get the same amount of color from the sun and with self-tanners there is absolutely no risk of wrinkles, skin cancer, or sunburn!

2. Take a quick shower or bath (don’t soak) and exfoliate yourskin, either with a washcloth or body scrub. Don’t overscrub,but do pay extra attention to your knees, ankles, feet, elbows,and neck. This will help achieve a uniform appearance sinceself-tanners grab on to dry surface skin cells, and you mayhave more dead, thickened skin cells in certain areas. Aftershowering and completely drying off, apply a thin layer oflightweight moisturizer over the areas where you will beapplying self-tanner. This will help the self-tanner glide onwithout clinging to dry patches. A little extra moisturizer over ankles, knees, and elbows can prevent those areas from looking patchy. I have seen some recommendations to mix self-tanner with your moisturizer, but I advise against thisbecause it will encourage streaking (unless you can preciselymix them which isn’t easy) plus it will take longer for theself-tanner to absorb and dry. Perspiration also will make self-tanners streak, so take a coolshower or bath to keep from sweating. Your skin must becompletely dry to get the best results. Do not apply self-tanner in a steamy, hot bathroom or on a humid, hot day(unless your home is air-conditioned).

3. Ideally, you should apply the self-tanner while naked, but you can also wear an old bathing suit (one you don’t plan towear outside) to help determine where you want your tan line toend. Either way, have a game plan of where you want to stop andstart the color. (Do you want tan armpits? What about placeslike your heels, hands, and ears?) Remember that self-tanners will stain clothing until they completely absorb into the skinand take effect on the skin cell. Applying self-tanner on your back requires a friend with ahelping hand, although you can use a long-handled paintbrush(note that this poses some issues of potential dripping and uneven application if you are not able to blend the product in).

About The Author: Self-tanning products, also called''sunless'' tanning lotions, contain dihydroxyacetone. Find outabout Self Tanning at http://SelfTanning.ewhy.info

[free]

[howto]

http://thor-body-bui...ntry_id=1497943

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users