NYJetsFan.com Forums: Barack Obama Wins!!!!! - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

HarlemHxC814 Icon : (25 July 2014 - 03:28 PM) Yeah I know but it hasn't been this dead
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:02 PM) When the team was winning and going to AFC Championship games the site had a lot of activity. But now after a couple of mediocre seasons, people don't want to talk.
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:04 PM) When the team starts winning again people who have been MIA will be back saying that they never left.
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (27 July 2014 - 07:07 AM) wats good everyone!. been awhile since i last posted anything but i always come on here to read and see whats new
ganggreen2003 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 06:33 PM) SUP BITCHES!!!!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 07:33 PM) Oh it's you
RetireChrebet Icon : (27 July 2014 - 08:49 PM) Harlem, great way to encourage user activity!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 10:23 PM) I aim to please
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 July 2014 - 05:36 PM) Still being a dick huh Harlem?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 July 2014 - 05:36 PM) Shit hasn't changed much since the 2013 JETS season
santana Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:26 PM) yep everyone is still dicks
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:50 PM) .[43] Moments later, during a live post-game interview with Fox Sports' Erin Andrews, Sherman emotionally shouted, "Well, I'm the best corner in the game! When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that's the result you gonna get
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:51 PM) Im the best poster on the site!! When you try me with a sorry poster like Santana, thats the result your gonna get.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:52 PM) WOOOOOOOOOOO
santana Icon : (28 July 2014 - 07:48 PM) you are the best cb on the site cb of course meaning cheap bastard
santana Icon : (28 July 2014 - 07:49 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (29 July 2014 - 11:16 AM) any news on Amaro? havent seen anything on twitter.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 03:56 PM) only 39 days 20 hours and 3 min to go till the JETS kick off the season on Sept 7th at 1pm against the Oakland Raiders
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 03:59 PM) Amaro practiced today in full pads
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 08:21 PM) 42 Days 39 min till Sons Of Anarchy FINAL SEASON starts
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 08:42 PM) Amaro has a lingering sore tendon
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 08:43 PM) I've read that hes been up and down so far
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 08:44 PM) Dexter McDougle has been looking really good
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 08:44 PM) Oday Aboushi might end up starting on the OL, hes been doing good at LG
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 08:46 PM) FIRE IDZIK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 July 2014 - 11:41 PM) VICK=$$$$$$
santana Icon : (30 July 2014 - 09:24 AM) Everyone knows that Vick = $$
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (30 July 2014 - 12:03 PM) I do it all
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (30 July 2014 - 12:03 PM) North to south east to the west
JSOTF Icon : (Yesterday, 03:50 AM) Greetings from Germany!
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 03:40 PM) now that was a busy MLB trade day
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 03:40 PM) some WS level moves too
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) Price to DET, Lester to OAK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:10 PM) Dubbs is going to be watching a lot of Fox Sports this season
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:11 PM) Brady Quinn going to be a college/NFL analyst
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:19 PM) haha
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:20 PM) I didnt realize quinn was already out of the nfl
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:22 PM) Scooped up that new dortmund jersey
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:25 PM) http://i.imgur.com/NkpSryy.jpg
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:25 PM) Dope.
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 11:23 PM) Brady Quinn has always looked like a plastic TV talking head jock anyway.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:05 AM) MIZZOU
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:25 AM) HAHAHAHA the Cowboys sent playoff ticket and NFC title game tickets to all season ticket holders!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:25 AM) :hysterical:
Resize Shouts Area

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Barack Obama Wins!!!!! History is made

#1 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2008 - 09:43 PM

I know its early but its a wrap. I feel like the Jets just won the superbowl. I already popped the most expensive champagne that I have. McCain has not chance. He never did. Palin was a hit for 2 weeks. Change is in the air. No more bush. drinks.gif

#2 User is offline   nysackexchange Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2008 - 09:55 PM

It def. looks like that. I voted for Obama, but I still don't see the overwhelming enthusiasm for the guy. He's promised the world, and we have no money for him to deliver. We'll see I guess.

#3 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2008 - 09:55 PM

Either President is not Bush so it doesn't matter who wins. McCain really had no chance with the Economy being crap with a Republican being the President, most people would want to go to the other group. Especially when people hate the current President, they feel that any Republican is going to be just like Bush.

I voted McCain, and really I am not excited about either. I feel like people have false hope with Obama, really don't think he is going to do a good job at all.
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:10 PM

McCain is a Bush puppet. McCain winning is another term for bush. Its definitely time for a change. You really think McCain had a plan to rescue us from this crumbling economy. He's old and not sound minded to be president at this time. The right man at the right time is Obama. The nation has spoken. The world wants Obama. Al Queda is cheering for McCain.

#5 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (reg83ny @ Nov 4 2008, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
McCain is a Bush puppet. McCain winning is another term for bush. Its definitely time for a change. You really think McCain had a plan to rescue us from this crumbling economy. He's old and not sound minded to be president at this time. The right man at the right time is Obama. The nation has spoken. The world wants Obama. Al Queda is cheering for McCain.

Actually Al Queda is cheering for Obama because they think hes one of them. I remember on TV watching and seeing these Countries want Obama to be the President of the US. McCain was and is not a Bush puppet. That is why McCain lost and had no chance, because everyone thinks that.

And not to be racist or anything, but Obama also probably had the majority of minorities out there voting for him because hes black, and he also had a ton of white people also voting for him. So he had a large group to work with. I don't know how true that is across the country, I am just speaking of my area and what I've seen on TV.

I hope this country gets turned around, I really don't believe this will change anything though.

Congrats to people that want Obama, for all our sakes I hope he is half the man you guys say he is, cause I don't see it.
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan0099 @ Nov 4 2008, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And not to be racist or anything, but Obama also probably had the majority of minorities out there voting for him because hes black

I know you weren't trying to be racist, but as a black man who voted for Obama I feel I have to say something. I've been getting that a lot recently from a lot of people and you honestly can't believe that that's true. As if minorities overwhelmingly voting Democratic is something that is just happening now...right glare.gif . I feel that when people say that, they're saying that minorities can't think for themselves based on the issues, which isn't true...at all. If that was true, Al Sharpton and Alan Keyes would have been Presidential nominees, or at least put out an extremely better showing than what they put on. Truth be told, Obama is losing more by people voting against him because he is black ( http://www.nydailyne...ix_percent.html )
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 User is offline   Maynard13 Icon

• 2005 Best Signature
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:42 PM

It sucks, but all I can say is get used to it Harlem, Im white and I voted for Obama, but if he does hold onto win, for the next four years all your going to hear is its because hes black. True or not, its always going to be an issue of discussion and will always cause 'issues'

#8 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (HarlemHxC814 @ Nov 4 2008, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know you weren't trying to be racist, but as a black man who voted for Obama I feel I have to say something. I've been getting that a lot recently from a lot of people and you honestly can't believe that that's true. As if minorities overwhelmingly voting Democratic is something that is just happening now...right glare.gif . I feel that when people say that, they're saying that minorities can't think for themselves based on the issues, which isn't true...at all. If that was true, Al Sharpton and Alan Keyes would have been Presidential nominees, or at least put out an extremely better showing than what they put on. Truth be told, Obama is losing more by people voting against him because he is black ( http://www.nydailyne...ix_percent.html )

Sorry, I didn't mean that minorities can't think for themselves. I was just saying that I haven't seen a minority that was for McCain. Like I said I don't know how that is across the country or w/e what the numbers are. Just going by what I see around me. Sure there are people that are against Obama because hes black, but I also feel there are people that are for Obama because hes black. Now that statement right there has nothing to do with my original statement that I haven't seen a minority for McCain. That was just that there are people out there that are voting for him because of his color, it works both ways. Me, I'm not a racist and really could care less what the guys color is. Not all people are like that though, and the country is still a ways away from being completely away from it. But hey maybe Obama being President is a step into that direction of a none racist country, as he would get the first black President out of the way so it doesn't matter what color the President is.

But anyways I hope this country is in good hands and goes on the upswing. So heres to hopefully the countries economy becoming strong once again! drinks.gif
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Progression

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:54 PM

tonight is a good night for america, the right man for the job won.
ColesReturns87

#10 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Strolling on shady streets, you know the usual

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:00 PM

HEY DONT FUCKIN JINX IT... After the past 2 elections, anything can happen

View Postganggreen_ewok, on 13 June 2011 - 07:43 PM, said:

"And once again, the meow became a roar"

Posted Image

#11 User is offline   Maynard13 Icon

• 2005 Best Signature
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (ganggreen_ewok @ Nov 4 2008, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, its over now

#12 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:04 PM

YAY

Posted Image

#13 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (ganggreen_ewok @ Nov 4 2008, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nah, it's pretty much a wrap. He's got nearly 300 electoral votes.
it's crazy how the popular vote was split nearly down the middle though.

#14 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:08 PM

My vote didn't matter

Texas

McCain- 55%
Obama- 44%

Posted Image

#15 User is offline   TimmyLamJones Icon

• "06 Top 10 Donator"/06 Best Insider Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:09 PM

Great day in American history. A great day.

yahoo.gif

I ask all McCain supporters to rally around President Elect Obama...to turn this great country around move into a new, progressive direction.

#16 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:17 PM

McCain is conceding now.

Wow. I don't know what to say.

I paid absolutely no attention to the campaigns this year outside what was said on Saturday Night Live.

#17 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:17 PM

See the McCain supporters booing when McCain concede to Obama. That's why McCain can't win. Classless a-holes.

#18 User is offline   theanalogkid Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (reg83ny @ Nov 4 2008, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
See the McCain supporters booing when McCain concede to Obama. That's why McCain can't win. Classless a-holes.

McCain sold his principles in order to try and win the White House. He fired his campaign adviser and then hired one of Karl Rove's proteges to run his campaign, and the same tactics that were ironically used against McCain were tried against Obama, except the public refused to buy it.
...no hero in your tradgey, no daring in your escape, no salutes to your surrender, nothing noble in your fate....Rush, The Pass.

#19 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:32 PM

I feel like the Jets have won the Super Bowl, the Lakers won the NBA Finals, the Spartans have won the national championship in both football and basketball all in the same day.

President-Elect Obama has a lot of work ahead of him but I have faith he'll do a great job. He'll learn from the mistakes of Bill Clinton's first 2 years. This is an amazing night. Whether you like Obama or not, even if you voted for him or not this is something I've waited for since the day Al Gore conceded in 2000. I'm just happy that when my and your kids open up their history books they'll see Barack Obama next to people like George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Franklin Roosevelt and think I can be President too. This just isn't about black or white people. This about Muslims and Jews, Latinos and Asians, a poor little girl, and a little boy our girl who might not understand why they are attracted to somebody of the same sex. This tells them one day maybe one of my people (maybe even me) can become President of the United States. We'll have a Muslim-American and Jewish-American President one day. We'll have a Latino-American and Asian-American President one day. We'll have a woman as our President one day. And believe it or not we'll have a homosexual as President one day. Barack Obama has blazed the trail for everybody in American tonight of ALL backgrounds.

P.S.
Go out and buy few newspapers tomorrow and save them.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#20 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:51 PM

VIRGINIA FTW

it was great he took VA then right after Cali. and it was over.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users