NYJetsFan.com Forums: Ot: Blitz 99 Arcade - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 09:18 AM) I want a new GM and HC
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 09:54 AM) Should I go Vincent Jackson or Jarvis Landry as my WR3?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 11:13 AM) i'd go landry
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 11:40 AM) The opposite of what Mr Jet thinks about it.
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 01:03 PM) Top Bantz by 05
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 01:03 PM) http://www.gfycat.co...ousAlaskanhusky
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 02:13 PM) 'Fire Idzik' banner returns for Jets
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:23 PM) jets fans are loony. shoutbox is clear evidence of that.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:28 PM) Nah Jets fans are all level headed individuals
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:40 PM) Zzzzz
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) i agree very level headed
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) ILL KILL YOU ILL KILL ALL OF YOU I AAM THE TABLE!!!!
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:30 PM) @RapSheet: Sources: #Michigan has made another run at Jim Harbaugh after he initially rebuffed the school. U-M has made an offer of 6 years, $48M. Wow.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) @AdamSchefter: Stunner from Chicago: Bears starting QB Jimmy Clausen this week, per source.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) LOL
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:34 PM) cutler to jets confirmed!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:36 PM) Cutler?? WOOOOOO
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:39 PM) 49ers gotta whip out that check book
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:40 PM) jets resign rex for 2 more years and get cutler
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 07:26 PM) http://cdn.ksk.uprox...ing-650x487.png
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 03:19 PM) holy shit thrilling match up tonight
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:13 PM) Does it matter who wins tonight? Draft pick wise for the Jets?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:16 PM) Probably not. We probably want to draft above the Titans though if that is possible, they are a team that could use a QB. The Jaguars just drafted Blake Bortles, doubt they go first round QB 2 years in a row
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:29 PM) so titans win is best win
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) DRAFT WINSTON
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) FIRE IDZIK
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 07:05 PM) I'm leaning towards wanting to draft Cooper or oline with the first pick. have a good line and or relceiver core and try and sign Bradford or trade for Cutler to play QB. And have Geno as back up for us.
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 07:06 PM) Not sure if Winston can be a franchise QB. Even Mariota has question marks.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 08:25 PM) That is why we need to draft Cooper at WR and then later in the draft go and get Petty
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 09:44 PM) clipboard jesus lead the way
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 09:48 PM) I miss leon
ROBJETS Icon : (18 December 2014 - 11:35 PM) If the Jets would have lost last week since the Jags won the Jets would have the 2 seed right now and not stuck at the 6 seed
ROBJETS Icon : (18 December 2014 - 11:36 PM) Oh well
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:21 AM) I think IK shows potential as a pass rusher
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) If the new HC goes to a 4-3 it will be interesting to see if Couples can play on the end.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:43 PM) he's probably better as a 4-3 DE then a 3-4 LBer anyway
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:43 PM) we'd need another DT though
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:12 PM) Rex to atlanta rumors swirling about
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:35 PM) Who should be my 2 starters at WR for my fantasy. Championship game. It's between AJ Green, Djax, and Mike Evans. I have Hilton too but I think colts will sit him this week
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:36 PM) I'm thinking Djax and Evans. I don't think the match up with green vs Denver
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:37 PM) I have Ingram, Lamar Miller, and Lacy as my RBs and flex
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) green and desean pretty much the same risk reward
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) lock evans in and play the matchup for the other spot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) also might snow in denver mnf i would keep an eye on that
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:48 PM) Good thinkin! I think I'm going to play djax. I like the match up better
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ot: Blitz 99 Arcade just bought one

#1 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 April 2008 - 02:59 PM

tongue.gif to your nooby consoles and games. just bought this baby. arrives at my door at 7:30 tonight. I can't wait.

yahoo.gif
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#2 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 April 2008 - 03:07 PM

Tight.

#3 User is offline   bobzero11 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 April 2008 - 05:46 PM

how much did that run ya if you dont mind me asking
IPB Image<<<Don't know how to update this thing...

#4 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:28 PM

if i had the space, and the desire for a monster electric bill, i'd look into some of those arcade units. actually, i do have the space.. but that'd murder my electric bill. sad.gif
nice pickup, homie.
impress me and buy Time Crisis 2.
and then impress me more when you take video of charging your friends to play. smile.gif

#5 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:45 PM

Virtual Tennis is what I would get. Hands down one of the best arcade games ever.

#6 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (bobzero11 @ Apr 9 2008, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how much did that run ya if you dont mind me asking

haggled it down to 350

QUOTE (Amen @ Apr 9 2008, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if i had the space, and the desire for a monster electric bill, i'd look into some of those arcade units. actually, i do have the space.. but that'd murder my electric bill. sad.gif
nice pickup, homie.
impress me and buy Time Crisis 2.
and then impress me more when you take video of charging your friends to play. smile.gif

where i went to go get it. they had a lot of good games. but with a game like time crisis which btw is ginormous. it doesnt have much replay value. once you go through it a number of times you will eventually know where everyone is and it will be boring. blitz has great replay value which is why i got it. theres a ton of great games but ya gotta be pick one so you dont get bored of it. xmen arcade was the shit but once u beat it with every character then what. i got blitz totally for the nostalgia. they had a machine at an arcade where my buddies worked back in HS. we use to skip class and go play for free like crazy. we use to have intense games and i don't remember ever getting bored of it like i did with the other machines there.

QUOTE (jets0n @ Apr 9 2008, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Virtual Tennis is what I would get. Hands down one of the best arcade games ever.

yeah it was good.. once again great replay value.

#7 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 April 2008 - 10:05 PM

i have a friend that works for midway and is telling me i can run nba jam on it also.

should be sweet! just gotta clean up the machine its a bit smelly and sticky lofl.

#8 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 April 2008 - 10:14 PM

how about cruisin USA
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 April 2008 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Apr 9 2008, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how about cruisin USA

pretty boring game. was never a fan. you have better options for racers. daytona usa was pretty cool.

if i had more space id probably want- galaga, tekken tag tournament or streetfighter 2 and virtual on

badass.

#10 User is offline   MoMilk1991 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2008 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE (santana @ Apr 9 2008, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
pretty boring game. was never a fan. you have better options for racers. daytona usa was pretty cool.

if i had more space id probably want- galaga, tekken tag tournament or streetfighter 2 and virtual on

badass.

Galaga brings back some memories.
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   CoachasaurusREX Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2008 - 09:21 AM

Virtual On was Legen...

wait for it...

Dary!

Seriously, first time i played that I was hooked. What an amzing concept. The controls were so fun. It i think was on Sega Saturn but never got popular, however, it eventually came out for dreamcast and rocked faces. Sure it was not the arcade game but i still had loads of fun with it.

BTW 350 for any arcade game is good. There is a small window before they become rare and atique that you can get them for cheap. Wait too long and the price will shoot up. If I could get an arcade game it would be from Virtual On, any Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, Marvel Vs Capcom (1 or 2), any of the X-men fighting games, any time crysis, donkey kong, the Simpsons arcade game that was like the Ninja turtle games, the ninja turtle games or any of the Power Stone games. As you can see I like fighting games. Its mostly b/c they were made for Arcade and the joystick is just so much better than a controler. My god im just torturing myself.

Nice job with Blitz though.
Evolution:
Ihatehataz->HermIsMyHero->ManginiIsMyFather->CoachasaurusREX

#12 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• 04 L.F. Award/05 Best Mod Award/06 Best Sig Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 April 2008 - 04:44 PM

I would buy karate champ just for the nostalgia.
Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Are you OK?" he said, trying to keep calm. "Are you OK?"
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."
Welcome to the New York Jets, Tim Tebow.

http://modernworldphotography.com/
http://fineartameric...dos-santos.html

#13 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (ManginiIsMyFather @ Apr 10 2008, 08:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Virtual On was Legen...

wait for it...

Dary!
Seriously, first time i played that I was hooked. What an amzing concept. The controls were so fun. It i think was on Sega Saturn but never got popular, however, it eventually came out for dreamcast and rocked faces. Sure it was not the arcade game but i still had loads of fun with it.

BTW 350 for any arcade game is good. There is a small window before they become rare and atique that you can get them for cheap. Wait too long and the price will shoot up. If I could get an arcade game it would be from Virtual On, any Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, Marvel Vs Capcom (1 or 2), any of the X-men fighting games, any time crysis, donkey kong, the Simpsons arcade game that was like the Ninja turtle games, the ninja turtle games or any of the Power Stone games. As you can see I like fighting games. Its mostly b/c they were made for Arcade and the joystick is just so much better than a controler. My god im just torturing myself.

Nice job with Blitz though.

word. i had it for saturn and the pc. it was a sweet game. yeah 350 was a good deal and i got it dropped off to my front door. now that i have a cabinet im set. i can swap the internals and drop in a mame emulator. with mame you can emulate all the game you listed. only thing holding me back is that my cabinet just has three buttons per player i would need to drill some holes and add atleast 3 more

#14 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:24 AM

cleaned up and greased the controls they are as smooth as eggs plus i changed some screws which look cool

thats a slim jim waiting for me next time i go to play it

#15 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:24 PM

Could've bought yourself two Asian hookers instead. Also great replay value plus you won't look like a total dork on anymous Jetfan message boards... I'm just saying... you know... hypothetically, if prostitution was legal...

#16 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (SecondHandJets @ Apr 14 2008, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Could've bought yourself two Asian hookers instead. Also great replay value plus you won't look like a total dork on anymous Jetfan message boards... I'm just saying... you know... hypothetically, if prostitution was legal...

thanks for the advice but i have better things to spend my money on.

#17 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE (santana @ Apr 14 2008, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks for the advice but i have better things to spend my money on.

Right. Agree to disagree then?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users