NYJetsFan.com Forums: Fans In North Carolina - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

@DWAZ73 : One other thing: Idzik now has landed arguably No. 1 QB, RB and WR in free agency this offseason despite deliberate approach. #Jets
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:41 PM) The title race is real
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 02:42 PM) Jordan...what number was he? it was 30sometihng
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 02:43 PM) tanaka had a great game today. gave up 2 hits due to bunts. 10K
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 02:48 PM) Jordan was #34 with the Jets.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:03 PM) Tanaka is looking like a stud
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:04 PM) Jets added Vick, Chris Johnson, and Eric Decker to the offense.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:04 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:04 PM) And this draft is loaded at the offensive skill positions
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:04 PM) Hopefully we can get anohter starting WR and starting TE in the draft
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:05 PM) Our offense could be much better than last year
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:05 PM) can't get much worse than what it's been the last 2 years
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:22 PM) Very cool
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:24 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:32 PM) still need another WR
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:33 PM) so i bet powell barely gets any touches this year and goodson gets cut
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 03:34 PM) Goodson is as good as gone.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 03:34 PM) With all his legal issues and coming off injury he is done. Possibly even in the NFL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:39 PM) Powell is average anyways.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 03:39 PM) @ProFootballTalk 5m

Per source, Chris Johnson's two-year deal has a base value of $8 million, with another $1 million available in incentives based on yardage.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:40 PM) He does a lot of things well, but isn't talented enough. Johnson has breakaway ability still and Ivory is man beast running the football
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) We will get another WR in the draft. Even in round 2 you can get a starting WR
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 04:09 PM) I am still standing by my CB in the first round and WR in the second prediction
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:19 PM) The title race is bale
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 05:34 PM) Sidney rice coming in for a visit
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:49 PM) I think the Jets are getting themselves ready to draft best player available
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:49 PM) Last year they stuck to their board
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:27 PM) if they sign him I think that means they look to take a CB round 1
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:32 PM) “@AdamSchefter: RB Chris Johnson's 2-year deal with Jets has a team option in it for year two. Jets have option to pick up year two at $4M in February 2015.”
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:51 PM) @AlbertBreer 2m
Sidney Rice has agreed to terms with the Seahawks on a one-year deal, per source.
Expand
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:55 PM) There is really only 2 CBs worth taking at 18
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:56 PM) I rather get a offensive playmaker
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:58 PM) LaMont Jordan was 34
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:59 PM) liar
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) He wore #34 when he played for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) I should know I met him at an event in his last year with the JETS before he went to Oakland
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) GFYS 0099 you shit talker
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) http://www.nydailyne...entry-1.1758342
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) there's no reason we can't have someone off this site on that list too
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 07:08 PM) Rice resigned with Seattle
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:08 PM) did you scare him into going to Oakland?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 08:18 PM) unfortunately those sites are too much bigger than our
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:51 PM) WOOOO
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) I'm sure it's possible but this isn't a blog site as much as its a login and yell about the jets site
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:39 AM) yeah...TheGangGreen didn't participate either. they're represented as a forum too on Google
Resize Shouts Area

• (26 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Fans In North Carolina where can I watch games

#481 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

• THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 October 2007 - 07:43 PM

Barrett
Posted Image Posted Image

#482 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2007 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Oct 1 2007, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm just laughing at the fact that it's been 4 years and Vilma#51 STILL can't get David Barrett's name right. He's still calling him Barrnet. That was definitely not a typo either. LMAO! I mean I must have personally corrected that like 10 times since I've been a member here. What's the deal? hysterical.gif

And i guess that makes you the smartest guy in the world correcting someone for 4 years. If it's important for me to spell right i would. I type and thats it. I'm not taking a spelling test
<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/Jedi+Master1121.swf" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

#483 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:21 AM

QUOTE (Vilma#51 @ Oct 2 2007, 05:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And i guess that makes you the smartest guy in the world correcting someone for 4 years. If it's important for me to spell right i would. I type and thats it. I'm not taking a spelling test

Tried to PM you this, because I didn't want to make it look like I'm causing a scene (and I'm not...at all), but I'm posting it here because it didn't work and I don't know how else to get in contact with you. As much as this won't seem, I'm offering you some constructive criticism here.

The above quote is why nobody takes what you have to read seriously, especially the part I bolded. It's pretty ridiculous to correct someone's spelling on a message board, but so many people do it with you because it's mind-numbing and annoying how you post. I mean I'm not trying to bash you or anything, but me as well as a lot of other members tell me they just overlook your posts because its so annoying to decipher what you have to say. Making your posts coherent is half the battle. It's part of the reason (probably 50-60%)why nobody takes the people on this site who bash Chad seriously, It's not that we have a problem with you, it's just that it's annoying reading those illiterate posts.
Posted Image

#484 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2007 - 03:33 AM

When you guys grow to have kids that does not everything right would you find them more innoying because they cant get everything right?

Its called Matureness. If no one on here likes the way i do things PM me theres no sence of calling me out on PUBLIC forums.

I have taken alot of heat for spelling. Get a life if you have noting better to do than correct someone's spelling. Seriously like GET OFF YOUR ASSES and get a life. I mean most fights that come my way are not started by me.

I'm here to talk Football not respond to little KIDS with no attentions to growing up. I love JETS football. I been here 5 years because i love JETS football and fans. And i taken the heat and i will keep outlasting the basher's like i allways had..

Tough lucky Kiddy's dont like my spelling correct me it makes me notice who is for real about talking football and who is not.
<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/Jedi+Master1121.swf" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

#485 User is offline   Kirby JUICE Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2007 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE (Vilma#51 @ Oct 3 2007, 04:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When you guys grow to have kids that does not everything right would you find them more innoying because they cant get everything right?
Its called Matureness. If no one on here likes the way i do things PM me theres no sence of calling me out on PUBLIC forums.
I have taken alot of heat for spelling. Get a life if you have noting better to do than correct someone's spelling. Seriously like GET OFF YOUR ASSES and get a life. I mean most fights that come my way are not started by me.
I'm here to talk Football not respond to little KIDS with no attentions to growing up. I love JETS football. I been here 5 years because i love JETS football and fans. And i taken the heat and i will keep outlasting the basher's like i allways had..
Tough lucky Kiddy's dont like my spelling correct me it makes me notice who is for real about talking football and who is not.

I have no problem with your spelling, I could give a shit less if you spell David Barrets name with an N because I know who you're talking about. My problem is that I genuinely cannot understand what you're saying sometimes (see the bold section). I'm with Harlem though; if you're going to put the time in to make an attempt at a discussion, why not put in just a TINY bit more effort and actually make it understandable? If you want to have an intelligent discussion with somebody, you need to make an intelligent post. Good luck getting people to respect your opinions when noone knows what you're saying!!!

#486 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2007 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (Kirby JUICE @ Oct 3 2007, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have no problem with your spelling, I could give a shit less if you spell David Barrets name with an N because I know who you're talking about. My problem is that I genuinely cannot understand what you're saying sometimes (see the bold section). I'm with Harlem though; if you're going to put the time in to make an attempt at a discussion, why not put in just a TINY bit more effort and actually make it understandable? If you want to have an intelligent discussion with somebody, you need to make an intelligent post. Good luck getting people to respect your opinions when noone knows what you're saying!!!

I dont care if people respect my posts or not. There's more to life than getting respect from people that like bash people for every little mistake they make.

I'm here to talk football. If someone has a problem with me take it up with PM. And if my post are that bad to red. Mods can allways delete my comments and i dont have ANY problems with that.

But sometimes people rather correct others because they are not so great themselfs so they have to correct someone on a computer. Thats lower than someone stealing there best-friend's wife behind their back.

I'm here to talk football thats all my attentions are. Bash me all you want i'll be standing tall like i had for 5 years on here. I meet some cool fans here and thats why i'm here for hate me i dont care, respect me i dont care. I'm here for the one's real passions is into football not people that jump on someone for spelling.

Only a LOWLIFE would correct a Man.
</embed>

#487 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 October 2007 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE (Vilma#51 @ Oct 3 2007, 04:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WTF are you ranting about? If you're a man you're highly illiterate. We all know your some 15 year old kid popping off at the mouth anyway. I'm telling you you're skating on thin ice. We didn't ban you before when you called us out but you're running out of freebies. I dont think it's too much to ask that if you're gonna type on here you do it in a coherent manner. I mean it's annoying try to read this crap.

#488 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2007 - 04:43 PM

I dunno, maybe this was all my fault but honestly, I was genuinely trying to interject in a peaceful manner about the whole situation. I tried to PM Vilma#51 the post I made but it said that he "wasn't contactable by PM" so I just figured I post it. Honestly though Vilma#51, not everyone who is complaining about you or telling you to fix something in your posts time after time is "bashing" you. I do agree that it's pretty bogus to correct spelling on a message board, but like Kirby said, the reason it's done with you is because a lot of what you write is extremely incoherent.
Posted Image

#489 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 October 2007 - 04:52 PM

It's like he does it intentionally. I think alot of people put too much time and too many thoughtful opinions for someone to just come on here and type that shit for the hell of it. I mean, Barnett? Seriously... he's played for the Jets for 5 years now! His name has been called out on TV, typed on this board, written about in articles. To continue to call him Barnett and type like a 3rd grader is starting to get on my nerves. Especially when he blows up on everybody all the time. The whole tirade about being mature is the funniest bit because that sure as hell doesn't describe how he acts on here.

#490 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Oct 3 2007, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's like he does it intentionally. I think alot of people put too much time and too many thoughtful opinions for someone to just come on here and type that shit for the hell of it. I mean, Barnett? Seriously... he's played for the Jets for 5 years now! His name has been called out on TV, typed on this board, written about in articles. To continue to call him Barnett and type like a 3rd grader is starting to get on my nerves. Especially when he blows up on everybody all the time. The whole tirade about being mature is the funniest bit because that sure as hell doesn't describe how he acts on here.

Look at the way your acting your fighting with a 20 year old. How old are you? I had alot of repect for you in the past with your smart posting about Jets topics and now your hole deal has changed.
</embed>

#491 User is offline   Kirby JUICE Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (Vilma#51 @ Oct 3 2007, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont care if people respect my posts or not. There's more to life than getting respect from people that like bash people for every little mistake they make.
I'm here to talk football. If someone has a problem with me take it up with PM. And if my post are that bad to red. Mods can allways delete my comments and i dont have ANY problems with that.
But sometimes people rather correct others because they are not so great themselfs so they have to correct someone on a computer. Thats lower than someone stealing there best-friend's wife behind their back.
I'm here to talk football thats all my attentions are. Bash me all you want i'll be standing tall like i had for 5 years on here. I meet some cool fans here and thats why i'm here for hate me i dont care, respect me i dont care. I'm here for the one's real passions is into football not people that jump on someone for spelling.
Only a LOWLIFE would correct a Man.

Did you even READ what I said before firing back with hostility and name-calling? You want to talk about "Matureness"?

#492 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (Kirby JUICE @ Oct 3 2007, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you even READ what I said before firing back with hostility and name-calling? You want to talk about "Matureness"?

Matureness has alot to do with you correcting another person because of there errors. Who are you nore anyone has the right frame of mind to correct another Man? seriously it's rude and disgusting. If you are my college professor or my Teacher i would glady listin to my errors.

No one in here has the right to correct another MAN for his error sorry its the way it is and how its worked
</embed>

#493 User is offline   theanalogkid Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:23 PM

Chad and Barrett and Robertson will be gone or won't be starting..

The 3-4 is here to stay and it will be improved upon.

Mangini is booting out Herm's players slowly but surely. t happens with every coaching change around the NFL, players are giving the pink slip and go elsewhere. This "WIN NOW" league term that people have been using around here is totally untruthful, and unrealistic. Teams actually take more than 1 or 2 seasons to get the right people into positions to make a run at the Super Bowl. There are exceptions but for the most part it's the truth. Of course the lot of you who said we should have gotten player x or player y were the actual GM, we'd be in cap hell in 1 or 2 years. The WIN NOW league philosophy is what made the Titans suck for years after their failed Super Bowl run in 99. So you'd rather WIN NOW which wouldn't happen because there is no way the Jets could get into a position to battle the heavy weights of the NFL and sacrifice many season into the future. I'm sure you'd all go after Tannenbaum then for overpaying a bunch of old players who have only a year or two left in them.
...no hero in your tradgey, no daring in your escape, no salutes to your surrender, nothing noble in your fate....Rush, The Pass.

#494 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (Vilma#51 @ Oct 3 2007, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Matureness has alot to do with you correcting another person because of there errors. Who are you nore anyone has the right frame of mind to correct another Man? seriously it's rude and disgusting. If you are my college professor or my Teacher i would glady listin to my errors.
No one in here has the right to correct another MAN for his error sorry its the way it is and how its worked

I have to head to the campus center now but I just have to say that it's MATURITY...not "matureness"

...sorry that was really bugging me lol
Posted Image

#495 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (HarlemHxC814 @ Oct 3 2007, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to head to the campus center now but I just have to say that it's MATURITY...not "matureness"

...sorry that was really bugging me lol

I have better things to do then fight with a bunch nerds i'm done with this
</embed>

#496 User is offline   Kirby JUICE Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE (Vilma#51 @ Oct 3 2007, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your blatant disregard for everyone else on this board by typing out illegible gibberish is what's rude. The fact that you attend college shows that you do know how to read and write, so clearly you just come on the boards, take a shit on your keyboard and expect us to understand what you have to say.

I have never corrected your or anybody else's spelling on these boards... shit I don't spell everything right myself. It's not like you have one minor typo and everyone's killing you for it... it actually gives me a damn headache trying to decode what you say sometimes. I didn't say it out of anger, it's called constructive criticism. You respond by saying you don't care about anyone else, and by calling people lowlifes... and you want to talk about maturity and being rude?

#497 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:48 PM

Yo just chill fellaz..

#498 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2007 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (Kirby JUICE @ Oct 3 2007, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your blatant disregard for everyone else on this board by typing out illegible gibberish is what's rude. The fact that you attend college shows that you do know how to read and write, so clearly you just come on the boards, take a shit on your keyboard and expect us to understand what you have to say.

I have never corrected your or anybody else's spelling on these boards... shit I don't spell everything right myself. It's not like you have one minor typo and everyone's killing you for it... it actually gives me a damn headache trying to decode what you say sometimes. I didn't say it out of anger, it's called constructive criticism. You respond by saying you don't care about anyone else, and by calling people lowlifes... and you want to talk about maturity and being rude?

LMAO who talked shit??? I'm listing to dubb on this one seriously when did i start talking shit for real? hysterical.gif
</embed>

#499 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:04 PM

.... I don't mean to beat a dead horse here but it's "listening".

#500 User is offline   Kirby JUICE Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (Vilma#51 @ Oct 3 2007, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LMAO who talked shit??? I'm listing to dubb on this one seriously when did i start talking shit for real? hysterical.gif

I never said anything about talking shit, you may want to go reread my post.

Trying to communicate with you is the ultimate waste of time, I'm done with this.

• (26 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users