NYJetsFan.com Forums: Monday Night Football - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:48 PM) 2nd and 3rd stringers making the team had something to prove and even our 2nd stringers got owned so yes Im very concerned. The first stringers need breaks and also if some of them get injured they need to step up. So no after this performance start to finish Im very concerned
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 06:39 AM) Meh...you're reading too much into it
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 06:40 AM) Even in seasons where the Jets blew, I haven't seen anyone refer to the preseason to complain. Ever.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:15 AM) fire izdik http://theredzone.or...rs/Default.aspx
Jetsman05 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 11:17 AM) I picture Rob and 115 as real life friends
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 04:01 PM) Holmes can still play, problem is that hes also a cancer. He wore out his welcome with the Jets
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 08:23 PM) did Hill get cut?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:00 PM) Haven't seen anything yet
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:06 PM) Whos ready for the season!!? WOOOOO
azjetfan Icon : (30 August 2014 - 11:54 AM) Hill has been cut
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 August 2014 - 01:24 PM) Who wants to take bets he ends up in NE
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:18 PM) We'll I guess you guys are fools then in thinking im a fool for being concerned. Do any of you even know that in 2013 the Jets gave up the most passing yards in the franchise since 1986? And our secondary right now is worse than last year right now. To not be concerned is utterly foolish.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:19 PM) Unless our d-line has a monstrous year odds are the team will be eaten up in the pass. Every team will game plan to exploit the pass this year.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:56 PM) Patterson got cut
flood555 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:24 PM) Patterson must have been a huge cancer to get cut
flood555 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:26 PM) is there a midseason draft? we need a DB!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:58 PM) Our week 1 starting CBs will be Antonio Allen and Darrin Walls... wow
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:58 PM) interesting that Simms and Boyd were released
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 04:00 PM) No more McIntyre
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:20 PM) Pretty sure some of these cuts like Simms and McIntyre were made for removing some more cap space to try to find some decent corners and maybe another reliable wr. Possibly get some players cheap. I'd say the current 53 roster will change a good bit in the next week.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:23 PM) I just hope Geno doesn't get hurt or we are horse f*cked. Vick sure as hell can't stay healthy for a full season. I guess the FO could also be think of picking up an old vet cut as 3rd qb. Simms is ok but I'd never trust him to win a regular season game if he was put in.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:25 PM) Anyway it's going yo be an interesting week.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 10:18 PM) I doubt it was about freeing up money, considering we are way under. Like more than $20 mil, way more than enough to find some vet minimum CB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 10:19 PM) it's more about the roster numbers. McIntyre was replaced by rookies. IK showed flashes when he played
bleedsgreen Icon : (31 August 2014 - 08:34 AM) McIntyre is a shock to me he was a solid backup and made some big plays
ganggreen2003 Icon : (31 August 2014 - 04:44 PM) 1 week till we are 1-0
ganggreen2003 Icon : (31 August 2014 - 04:44 PM) we need to annihilate the GAYders
azjetfan Icon : (31 August 2014 - 05:28 PM) We claimed McFadden from the Browns. Knows the system should be able to contribute right away
azjetfan Icon : (31 August 2014 - 05:29 PM) Watching the Browns game now. Playing all three CB spots. Looks OK. A little grabby although he has not been called for it
azjetfan Icon : (31 August 2014 - 05:30 PM) Might be a little aggressive and get burnt over top
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (31 August 2014 - 10:26 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:58 AM) ^^^ agreed
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:25 PM) all the admins on this page should be fired
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:25 PM) for being assclowns
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:17 PM) The Jets are fucked at CB, signing some bums now. We need Milliner to get healthy
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 04:20 PM) We have signed CB Phillip Adams
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:55 PM) The Gayders are playing Derek Carr against the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:55 PM) our D Line better put him in a WORLD OF PAIN
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:11 PM) Rookie QB in our house...Rex do your thing!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:56 PM) with Antonio Allen and Darrin Walls as our starting CBs
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) our offense should be better than last year, Geno looks more comfortable
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) The Jets released Jeremiah George and Ellis Lankster, hopefully George finds his way to the PS. AJ Edds was re-signed
santana Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) Fire the admins!
santana Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) Over paid talents
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 01:55 PM) i get paid too much yo
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Monday Night Football Through the eyes of jets0n

#1 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Post icon  Posted 25 October 2005 - 11:04 AM

First off, let me say that most of the fans around us were really rude. One guy, probably in his 40's, and his 2 drunk 20 something friends said, "What happend to all the Jets fans?" Turned around and looked at us and said, "Oh, they're back from the bathroom now, thanks for the BJ!"

I struck back, "Only a gay man would say something like that" and then some falcons/bucs fans in front of us said, "Yeah or a Falcons fan." Those guys in front of us were probably the coolest opposing fans we would encounter all night.

One *beep* shouldered me, another bunch of "white guy gangsta wannabe's" started talking shit as well and I am proud of myself that I pretty much took most of it without getting into a fist fight. I was pretty fed up with it though, cause most of these people were just being rude. One guy kept calling me out in the 1st quater telling me to sit down. I turned around and glared at him and he stopped that pretty quickly.

All in all, the fan experience was negative and I hope those guys make a trip to another persons stadium and they are treated as rudely as we were. F'kn fags too. That guy that said "Thanks for the BJ!" said about Wayne Chrebet some really rude things cause Wayne was catching all those passes finally from Bollinger and this dude says derogatory things about him and "If I was a gay man I would love him". I replied "That's 2 comments about being gay in 5 minutes...WTF are you trying to tell us buddy?"

So f*ck the Falcons fans... I can't believe they were excited about Mike Vick's 16.7 Passer Rating.

Now onto the game... If Vinny starts against San Diego I will be pissed. He sucked. Bollinger almost brought us back if not for a shitty 4th and 1 call we would have only been 6 points down with 4 minutes left. I was embarrassed to be in there. Everytime something good happened something bad followed. 3 Fumbles? Why the F*CK can't we get a snap from the center? This is horrible. Our offense plays offense for the other team every single damn game and it's getting really annoying. Then the called back TD that Justin Miller ran... OMG that kid is awesome. If you saw that in person, damn we were going nuts but then there was a flag down, OF COURSE. What else could you expect? Same old Jets anybody?

All in all, I am glad I got to see with my own eyes the "Mike Vick Experience". He isn't as fast as everyone makes him out to be, first. Second, he is the worst passer I have ever seen. Third, I can't believe they gave him 100+ Million for the way he plays. Fourth, I can't believe people actually enjoy watching him play... we had him in check all night long. He ran 9 times for 18 yards with a long of 16. I think we did very well getting him out of his game... good gameplanning. Donnie is the man except for Warrick Dunn moving the ball for 155 yards.

David Barrett is alot better than people make him out to be. Ty was ok tonight. Vilma knocked the shit out of Vick and was down grasping his face and they carried him off... I was holding my breath. That loss would be too much to handle.

Is it just me, or is our IR roster filled up? We can't catch a damn break this season. I really dont know that getting a Leinart or Brees would solve these problems. I think we should blame Bradway for some of the personelle he's brought in here and the retarded amount of money he has thrown at them. We aren't gonna be able to sign anyone anyway and most people are saying that they are gonna trade Abe straight up for Rivers which would be HIGHWAY ROBBERY!?!?! If he does that he should lose his job!

And I might be the only one, but I dont know that what is happening is really Herm's fault although another season like this and he is gonna lose his job. The only questionable call by Herm was calling that TO when they ruled Wayne a catch but review showed it wasn't. Brett Favre would have run up to the line and spiked it before anyone had a chance to review it, but Herm called a TO and said, "Look officials, let's get this thing right, here I will call a TO for you and give you all day to review it." That was pretty much the only bad move that I can think of.

We need a new leader on offense. Have you seen what Peyton does on the sideline? There's a reason they are 5-0. He is the ONLY leader of that team. We need someone like him on our team. He gets in people's faces. He pushes them and get's physical. He shows emotion. That's something we are lacking. Leadership on offense. So it turns into stupid, fundamental fumbled snaps. Who else in the league fumbles as many snaps as we do? I haven't ever seen something this embarrassing in my life not to mention I was surrounded by 70,000 people that really let me know it too.

We, collectively the fans and the Jets, were laughed at all game. All I could do was sit there looking as dumbfounded as Herm on the sideline. Honestly... I attribute this season to Dinger's fault more than Herm. Yeah, the offense was predictable and sucked last year but I think that was more Chad than Hackett. We never had these problems until Dinger came here. I think that it's more growing pains and shellshock than anything Herm has control over. I mean our offense goes out there and shits themselves. Retarded.

Anyway, this is my observance of Monday Night Football. I could talk all day about how dissapointed I am at how this season turned out. I dont know that I can take it. And now they are saying Coles might be injured as well. Thank goodness for the bye week.

jets0n

#2 User is online   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 11:26 AM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Oct 25 2005, 05:39 PM)
All in all, I am glad I got to see with my own eyes the "Mike Vick Experience". He isn't as fast as everyone makes him out to be, first. Second, he is the worst passer I have ever seen. Third, I can't believe they gave him 100+ Million for the way he plays. Fourth, I can't believe people actually enjoy watching him play... we had him in check all night long. He ran 9 times for 18 yards with a long of 16. I think we did very well getting him out of his game... good gameplanning. Donnie is the man except for Warrick Dunn moving the ball for 155 yards.

I agree Vick isn't as good as people make out....Just because he can run like a RB, the media hype him up saying he is the most dangerous QB in the league and rubbish like that. Also his stats are very poor compared to other first round QBs - if you click on the Squib Kicks link on NFL.com at the moment is has the average passing yards per year for 1st round QBs since McNabb came out and Vick is ranked last behind Patrick Ramsey and Kyle Boller who haven't set the NFL on fire as Vick supposedly has.

#3 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• 04 L.F. Award/05 Best Mod Award/06 Best Sig Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Oct 25 2005, 04:39 PM)
First off, let me say that most of the fans around us were really rude. One guy, probably in his 40's, and his 2 drunk 20 something friends said, "What happend to all the Jets fans?" Turned around and looked at us and said, "Oh, they're back from the bathroom now, thanks for the BJ!"

I struck back, "Only a gay man would say something like that" and then some falcons/bucs fans in front of us said, "Yeah or a Falcons fan." Those guys in front of us were probably the coolest opposing fans we would encounter all night.

One *beep* shouldered me, another bunch of "white guy gangsta wannabe's" started talking shit as well and I am proud of myself that I pretty much took most of it without getting into a fist fight. I was pretty fed up with it though, cause most of these people were just being rude. One guy kept calling me out in the 1st quater telling me to sit down. I turned around and glared at him and he stopped that pretty quickly.

All in all, the fan experience was negative and I hope those guys make a trip to another persons stadium and they are treated as rudely as we were. F'kn fags too. That guy that said "Thanks for the BJ!" said about Wayne Chrebet some really rude things cause Wayne was catching all those passes finally from Bollinger and this dude says derogatory things about him and "If I was a gay man I would love him". I replied "That's 2 comments about being gay in 5 minutes...WTF are you trying to tell us buddy?"

So f*ck the Falcons fans... I can't believe they were excited about Mike Vick's 16.7 Passer Rating.
Now onto the game... If Vinny starts against San Diego I will be pissed. He sucked. Bollinger almost brought us back if not for a shitty 4th and 1 call we would have only been 6 points down with 4 minutes left. I was embarrassed to be in there. Everytime something good happened something bad followed. 3 Fumbles? Why the F*CK can't we get a snap from the center? This is horrible. Our offense plays offense for the other team every single damn game and it's getting really annoying. Then the called back TD that Justin Miller ran... OMG that kid is awesome. If you saw that in person, damn we were going nuts but then there was a flag down, OF COURSE. What else could you expect? Same old Jets anybody?

David Barrett is alot better than people make him out to be. Ty was ok tonight. Vilma knocked the shit out of Vick and was down grasping his face and they carried him off... I was holding my breath. That loss would be too much to handle.

Is it just me, or is our IR roster filled up? We can't catch a damn break this season. I really dont know that getting a Leinart or Brees would solve these problems. I think we should blame Bradway for some of the personelle he's brought in here and the retarded amount of money he has thrown at them. We aren't gonna be able to sign anyone anyway and most people are saying that they are gonna trade Abe straight up for Rivers which would be HIGHWAY ROBBERY!?!?! If he does that he should lose his job!

And I might be the only one, but I dont know that what is happening is really Herm's fault although another season like this and he is gonna lose his job. The only questionable call by Herm was calling that TO when they ruled Wayne a catch but review showed it wasn't. Brett Favre would have run up to the line and spiked it before anyone had a chance to review it, but Herm called a TO and said, "Look officials, let's get this thing right, here I will call a TO for you and give you all day to review it." That was pretty much the only bad move that I can think of.

We need a new leader on offense. Have you seen what Peyton does on the sideline? There's a reason they are 5-0. He is the ONLY leader of that team. We need someone like him on our team. He gets in people's faces. He pushes them and get's physical. He shows emotion. That's something we are lacking. Leadership on offense. So it turns into stupid, fundamental fumbled snaps. Who else in the league fumbles as many snaps as we do? I haven't ever seen something this embarrassing in my life not to mention I was surrounded by 70,000 people that really let me know it too.

We, collectively the fans and the Jets, were laughed at all game. All I could do was sit there looking as dumbfounded as Herm on the sideline. Honestly... I attribute this season to Dinger's fault more than Herm. Yeah, the offense was predictable and sucked last year but I think that was more Chad than Hackett. We never had these problems until Dinger came here. I think that it's more growing pains and shellshock than anything Herm has control over. I mean our offense goes out there and shits themselves. Retarded.

Anyway, this is my observance of Monday Night Football. I could talk all day about how dissapointed I am at how this season turned out. I dont know that I can take it. And now they are saying Coles might be injured as well. Thank goodness for the bye week.

jets0n

Good post. I feel bad that those idiots gave you a hard time. I've been to about 30games at Giants stadium in my life and I can honestly say that I've never seen a visitor get *beep*ed with unless they started it.
Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Are you OK?" he said, trying to keep calm. "Are you OK?"
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."
Welcome to the New York Jets, Tim Tebow.

http://modernworldphotography.com/
http://fineartameric...dos-santos.html

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 11:54 AM

Let me tell u some things u wouldn’t see at the game jetson

1st the holding call on the kick return TD was BS. There was no holding
2nd you werent’ on TV at all (I was watching)
3rd when I went to the jets chargers game last year I got cursed out by a 60+ year old lady with no teeth and almost got into a few fights. Luckily the people around us was jet fans or martin fans (no lie) one guy in front of me said he isn’t a fan of either team(niners fan) but came to the game to watch martin. About 5 different fights broke out during the game. Also when my friend went to the playoff game people were taunting him. he said they threw bottles at him and tried talking shit. Some teams fans have no class. All I know is I’d never be such an a$$hole to start shit with an opposing fan. I’d trash talk a little but nothing outright rude or anything
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#5 User is online   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 11:58 AM

Fan behaviour can be worse at soccer games here in England where people have been killed and there have been full scale riots for no reasons. All fans of both teams should get along in every sport - rivalries between fans should be fun and not become violent

#6 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE (Smedsthejet @ Oct 25 2005, 10:33 AM)
Fan behaviour can be worse at soccer games here in England where people have been killed and there have been full scale riots for no reasons. All fans of both teams should get along in every sport - rivalries between fans should be fun and not become violent

i know. i've seen the videos online. lol

people go crazy for no reason. i seen one where this guys team scored so he started cheering and the guy in front of him stood up turned around anc socked him right in the face then jumped on top of him and kept going.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#7 User is online   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 12:16 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Oct 25 2005, 06:46 PM)
i know. i've seen the videos online. lol

people go crazy for no reason. i seen one where this guys team scored so he started cheering and the guy in front of him stood up turned around anc socked him right in the face then jumped on top of him and kept going.

I wouldn't say they are funny. In soccer in the 1980s there were 3 or 4 disasters caused by fans in which nearly 100 died.
Fans should be passionate but not go over the top

#8 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE (Smedsthejet @ Oct 25 2005, 10:51 AM)
I wouldn't say they are funny. In soccer in the 1980s there were 3 or 4 disasters caused by fans in which nearly 100 died.
Fans should be passionate but not go over the top

iagree.gif baghead.gif

soccor fans = crazy.gif
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Progression

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 12:35 PM

very good post jetson, im so happy that we have a bye week just so i dont have to watch this disaster we call a football team.
ColesReturns87

#10 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 12:58 PM

You know, it's really a shame. Cause I dont want to ever go to another pro game unless it's in the Meadowlands. I dont even know if I would do that either. For 1 I couldn't hear anything going on and that was really annoying. I like hearing the QB calls and stuff like that. They should have that mic'd and on the PA or something.

And, no believe me Jetsfan, I saw NO hold. And that Pass Interference call on Justin had to be bullshit. His hands were in front of him the whole time. There were alot of calls I thought were bullshit. But there was no hold on JMillers return. And let me tell you guys something, that SOB is FAST. He is amazing at returning.

#11 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:14 PM

he is very powerfull to he becomes the hitter not the hittee remember when he decleated that guy from the jags? he gets hit and doens't go down. gotta love that
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:19 PM

Alt is a crapie city what do you expect lol?? but dam man i fell for ya i would been in jail if some fans were going nuts on me like that if my team is not going to win i'll Win in something shit lol

Alt,Deriot,Balt,Pittsburg,and Packers fans are the most shit talkin fans in the game
<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/Jedi+Master1121.swf" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

#13 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Oct 25 2005, 12:29 PM)
Let me tell u some things u wouldn’t see at the game jetson

1st the holding call on the kick return TD was BS. There was no holding
2nd you werent’ on TV at all (I was watching)
3rd when I went to the jets chargers game last year I got cursed out by a 60+ year old lady with no teeth and almost got into a few fights. Luckily the people around us was jet fans or martin fans (no lie) one guy in front of me said he isn’t a fan of either team(niners fan) but came to the game to watch martin. About 5 different fights broke out during the game. Also when my friend went to the playoff game people were taunting him. he said they threw bottles at him and tried talking shit. Some teams fans have no class. All I know is I’d never be such an a$$hole to start shit with an opposing fan. I’d trash talk a little but nothing outright rude or anything

It was a hold though but when it happeneds that far away from the play it shouldn't have been called. It was bullshit.

#14 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:26 PM

no they showed the replay and his hands were inside the whole time and even senile madden said i don't see anything there
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Oct 25 2005, 01:33 PM)
And, no believe me Jetsfan, I saw NO hold. And that Pass Interference call on Justin had to be bullshit. His hands were in front of him the whole time. There were alot of calls I thought were bullshit. But there was no hold on JMillers return. And let me tell you guys something, that SOB is FAST. He is amazing at returning.

A lot of those calls were such bullshit it's a sin last night. You could tell that the officials were definitely sleeping with Ron Mexico. The hold on Miller's return was total BS & was more than 20 yds from the damn play.

I'm sorry to hear that those idiots treated you so badly, but then again, like I said.....inbreeders = ignorance.

Kendall did not look good at all until maybe the fourth qtr. He literally sidestepped the defender on Vinny's second fumble allowing him to get to Vinny. The only positive that came from that game was that Bollinger looked good. I'm a big fan of Vinny's but I think it's time to see what Bollinger can do for us to determine if we keep him next year or not. If they don't let him play, he's going to be playing somewhere else next season.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#16 User is offline   smallguy Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:34 PM

Vinny got hurt last night. Anyone know the situation with him?

#17 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE (smallguy @ Oct 25 2005, 02:09 PM)
Vinny got hurt last night. Anyone know the situation with him?

A strained lower calf/achilles.

He may be in shape to go in 2 weeks so thankfully we have the bye. If he's not able to go, then I think we'll be okay with Bollinger if they allow him to do his thing like last night. He did pretty good. IMO.....the best any of our QB's have looked all season.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#18 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:39 PM

Awwwwwwwwwww

Poor wittle jets fan got his wittle feewings hurt?

We are soory wittle boy. We not mean to hurt your wittle feelings.

All of you who posted in this thread can kiss my ass.

EVERYONE knows that J-E-T-S fans are among the worst in the league. Keep your ass in NY/NJ if you dont like our stadium. Keep the *beep* out. WE dont want you here and that should be evident from the way you were treated at the Dome. YOu were in our house so shut the *beep* up and deal with it.

I looked over in your section and I saw a but of retarded lookin Jets fans, I can only assume you were in the group.

I was the one yelling "J-E-T-S Suck suck suck" all game. I dont think the 4 other Jets fans that I could see really appreciated that. I was laughin my ass off the whole dame game. Thanks for coming and making my night so enjoyable.

#19 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (FlyHiJets @ Oct 25 2005, 03:02 PM)
A lot of those calls were such bullshit it's a sin last night. You could tell that the officials were definitely sleeping with Ron Mexico.

This is no joke! On the Falcons first fumble recovery, after a play where Vick threw the ball the backfield ref came running up from behind to catch up to the play and as he passed Vick he gave him a slap on the ass. Now I dont know what was up with that, like a "We got this under control" type of slap or a "Last night was lovely" type of slap.

The only positive that came from that game was that Bollinger looked good.

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking. That and Miller is the shit. Once he gets better technique covering as a CB he is gonna be a perennial pro bowler.

Anyway, I really think Bollinger was dumped on too early. He was chained down by extreme conservatism but last night he was going with the flow and I think Dinger was helping him out a little bit. Falcons fans were EXTREMELY nervous once he was playing. They were getting real quiet and we were going nuts, blindly hoping for a new Monday Night Miracle. That was not to be but who knows what kind of momentum we would have had there if that happened.

#20 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Oct 25 2005, 02:14 PM)
Awwwwwwwwwww 

Poor wittle jets fan got his wittle feewings hurt?

We are soory wittle boy.  We not mean to hurt your wittle feelings.

All of you who posted in this thread can kiss my ass. 

EVERYONE knows that J-E-T-S fans are among the worst in the league.  Keep your ass in NY/NJ if you dont like our stadium.  Keep the *beep* out.  WE dont want you here and that should be evident from the way you were treated at the Dome.  YOu were in our house so shut the *beep* up and deal with it.

I looked over in your section and I saw a but of retarded lookin Jets fans, I can only assume you were in the group.

I was the one yelling "J-E-T-S Suck suck suck" all game.  I dont think the 4 other Jets fans that I could see really appreciated that.  I was laughin my ass off the whole dame game.  Thanks for coming and making my night so enjoyable.

You know something asswipe.....why don't you go back to sucking on Ron Mexico's *beep*? You know damn well that the Falcons didn't beat us last night. Our loss was due to two things. Our O line's play & the officials sucking Vick off.

*beep*ing inbreeder.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users