NYJetsFan.com Forums: Our future is Bright Green - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

www.firejohnidzik.com
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (30 October 2014 - 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (30 October 2014 - 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (30 October 2014 - 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (30 October 2014 - 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
santana Icon : (30 October 2014 - 10:45 AM) Brady
santana Icon : (30 October 2014 - 10:45 AM) Saints blow on the road
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 October 2014 - 10:57 AM) Santana at his best https://www.youtube....h?v=CgmfTyITaY0
santana Icon : (30 October 2014 - 12:53 PM) Correction that's Quincy carter at his best
NJAzrael71 Icon : (30 October 2014 - 01:22 PM) Brees vs Carolina or Kaepernick vs St Louis? St Louis gives up the most to QB's but Brees can light up Carolina's D.
santana Icon : (30 October 2014 - 01:25 PM) Milber is love Milber is life
santana Icon : (30 October 2014 - 01:57 PM) seems like vick still has that fast ball
santana Icon : (30 October 2014 - 01:57 PM) $$
Jetsman05 Icon : (30 October 2014 - 04:33 PM) dipping my toe into this fanduel thing... just for basketball because it makes more sense to me than football
Jetsman05 Icon : (30 October 2014 - 04:33 PM) anyone played on it before
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 October 2014 - 05:04 PM) We could use Quincy Carter right now
santana Icon : (30 October 2014 - 05:27 PM) pro basketball or college
Jetsman05 Icon : (30 October 2014 - 05:28 PM) pro
santana Icon : (30 October 2014 - 05:32 PM) I did it for two years it was frustrating
santana Icon : (30 October 2014 - 05:33 PM) I've given up on nba and mlb fantasy too many lineup changes
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (30 October 2014 - 07:45 PM) I'm on draft kings
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 October 2014 - 09:39 PM) THE KNICKS
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:13 AM) START BRAD SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:13 AM) MIZZOU
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:25 AM) SMITH-SIAH
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:16 AM) Start him at cornerback! -gmany
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:06 PM) feels good to be right
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:39 PM) The next GM we hire, I'm going to say I dislike him and that he should be fired once hes hired so that when hes eventually fired I am right. Because no one will succeed with the Jets, the probability of predicting failure with this team is as likely as the sun rising the next day.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:57 PM) yeah but izdik always rubbed me the wrong way, i never said ti about any other GM so quick. i could tell the guy was inept. call it intuition, a lucky guess etc etc either way i called this shit and i was right quickly. not 10 years down the road
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:51 PM) lol
LeonhardSkyn... Icon : (Yesterday, 04:08 PM) JAMEIS WINSTON TO THE JETS
LeonhardSkyn... Icon : (Yesterday, 04:10 PM) The best big game quarterback I've ever seen.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:39 PM) Who is this guy?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) For Halloween im going to he a New York Jets Quarterback. Not only am I hard to look at I also suck the life out of fans!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:09 PM) be*
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:04 PM) What did you dress up as for Halloween santana? A High 5ing circus clown who calls himself a moderator?
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Our future is Bright Green

#1 User is offline   Coleman26 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Im a New York child never mistake me for a floridian...I play football,Basketball, and Baseball and hope to play 1 at a professional level... I too love the new york jets...

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 April 2005 - 07:04 PM

I got to thinking about the AFC east and what came to my mind was how much better our young players are then every1 elses... Our defense should be around for the next 7 years and its only going to get better... The Patriots are old ...dolphins no exception... and the bills are right behind them... Bradway is a genius so i wouldnt worry about our future hes passing up all the old age and in free agency drafting new great young players.... I like the idea of a Jets dynasty cuase were right on the edge... J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

#2 User is offline   Maynard13 Icon

• 2005 Best Signature
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 April 2005 - 07:07 PM

Yea, also the fact that some of our starters last year were rookies, and were playing in the first AFC playoff games.
Now they have a whole year under their belt, and that might help them
Maybe......

#3 User is offline   Green With Envy Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Interests:Speed, Speed and more Speed. The J.E.T.S!!!! Motorcycles, Women, Beer, and 79% weather. Not all in that order but you get the hint....

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 April 2005 - 07:13 PM

The feeling is mutual!!! I feel we shouldn't make trades in haste which can only lead to trouble. We are on the right track as an organization. No need to trade a definite for a possibility. For example the supposed trade between us and the browns. Come on now a pro-bowler for a wannabe!!!!!

#4 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 April 2005 - 11:16 PM

In my mind we had the best overall draft with Vilma the next Ray Lewis with better hands and no murder trials, Coleman the next Brain Dawkins with a bit better tackling ability, and Cotchery, who should develop into a great return man and a good slot reciver
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#5 User is offline   mario88vega Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 April 2005 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (Coleman26 @ Apr 1 2005, 07:04 PM)
I got to thinking about the AFC east and what came to my mind was how much better our young players are then every1 elses... Our defense should be around for the next 7 years and its only going to get better... The Patriots are old ...dolphins no exception... and the bills are right behind them... Bradway is a genius so i wouldnt worry about our future hes passing up all the old age and in free agency drafting new great young players.... I like the idea of a Jets dynasty cuase were right on the edge... J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

BUDDY YOU HAVE A COACH THAT IS ON HIS WAY OUT IF YOU GUYS DONT GO FAR VERY FAR THIS YEAR, A RUNNING BACK THATS ALMOST DONE, AND A QB THAT IS DOUBTFUL BEFORE TRAINING CAMPS ARE EVEN IN SIGHT, BUT THE FUTURE IS GREEN?? YEAH YOUR RIGHT JETS PLAYERS ARE GOING TO BE SEEING ALOT OF GREEN THIS YEAR, NOT ONLY THE GREEN TURF, BUT RICKY'S GREEN AS WELL.....

Attached File(s)

#6 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Mets Baseball, parties, gaming, and programming.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 April 2005 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (mario88vega @ Apr 2 2005, 12:46 AM)
BUDDY YOU HAVE A COACH THAT IS ON HIS WAY OUT IF YOU GUYS DONT GO FAR VERY FAR THIS YEAR, A RUNNING BACK THATS ALMOST DONE, AND A QB THAT IS DOUBTFUL BEFORE TRAINING CAMPS ARE EVEN IN SIGHT, BUT THE FUTURE IS GREEN?? YEAH YOUR RIGHT JETS PLAYERS ARE GOING TO BE SEEING ALOT OF GREEN THIS YEAR, NOT ONLY THE GREEN TURF, BUT RICKY'S GREEN AS WELL.....

You really don't know anything do you? Support your arguments with FACTS and I will respond to your ignorance with the TRUTH. Bring it, seriously, I'm calling you out. People if he responds let me take him on alone, please. Thank you.
I changed my name, but I dont remember what it was... if anyone remembers please let me know.

#7 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 April 2005 - 07:34 AM

Rickey is hated by the team and he smokes pot, las time I heard it seems if your smoking pot without a letter from ypur Dr. the police might be following you.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#8 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 May 2006 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE (Coleman26 @ Apr 1 2005, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ha thats a funny one hysterical.gif
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 May 2006 - 11:11 PM

Talk about a resurfacing of some whack shit that alot of us probably believed. Although I never liked Bradway at all, I think he's an idiot, we sure did think we had a good team then.

I like going back in time, someone dig something else funny up... this is great.

#10 User is offline   VinnyTheGinny Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 May 2006 - 08:20 PM

Yeah, and Keyshawn is gonna have a great rookie year!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!????????????

You got too much time on your hands digging up stuff from a year ago 2.gif

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users