NYJetsFan.com Forums: Satan For President - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 10:22 PM) Titans may pull this one out!
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 11:17 PM) Or not
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 11:18 PM) Mettle burger a 6th rounder played better than Geno or Sanchez
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 November 2014 - 05:34 PM) all these players that got cut today cause they bitched about touches
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 November 2014 - 05:35 PM) Ben Tate, LaGarret Blount and Jason Avant
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 01:37 PM) aldaon smith did too, but he didn't get cut
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 06:51 PM) ALDAON SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 06:51 PM) TEH MILBER
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 08:51 PM) Fuck you lol ;)
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 08:51 PM) and it was brooks anyway ;)
santana Icon : (19 November 2014 - 11:36 PM) Titties
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:46 AM) Raul is bringing nothing to the table
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:47 AM) TEH TABLE
Jetsman05 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 12:59 PM) he really doesnt
Jetsman05 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 12:59 PM) besides funding the site
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 02:00 PM) Looks like the game will be moved to Monday night in either Detroit, Pittsburgh, or Washington DC.
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 02:55 PM) that makes it sound like I AM THE TABLE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 November 2014 - 03:36 PM) SUCK FOR TEH DUCK
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 08:28 PM) lets go chaaaaaaaales
azjetfan Icon : (20 November 2014 - 08:37 PM) We want raiders to win
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 08:59 PM) Michael Irvin pre-game, "Jamaal Charles makes defenders look like Ray Charles"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:00 PM) JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit as per Fox Sports Mike Garafalo
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:07 PM) word
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:07 PM) i wonder how much tickets could be
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:16 PM) murray bringing it to the table for 05
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:16 PM) well bringing it to his bench
Jetsman05 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:22 PM) Unreal. My fantasy luck is awesome
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:25 PM) GIOVANI OCHO SANTOS
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:26 PM) If i win by 3 pts i'm going to get drunk with the tulane students
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:50 PM) I don't think murray comes back. That hit was pretty vicious
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) THEEE RAAAAAAIYYYYDDDAAAHSS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) Hell has frozen over
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) the Raiders have won a game against the KC Cheifs
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:51 PM) that celebration on 3rd down when they sacked alex smith was hilarious
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:51 PM) they had no clue it was 3rd down
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:56 PM) RAUL IS TEH TABLE
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:57 PM) HALA RAUL
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:22 PM) yeah buddy
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:23 PM) I wonder how much ticket to this jets game would be. I hope its free
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:24 PM) city of detriot needs something.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:25 PM) yeah global warming
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:34 PM) Any word on what channel the game will be shown outside of the NY area?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:07 PM) No idea
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:07 PM) Direct tv announced they will be showing it though
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:08 PM) I just found out it will not be shown nationally
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Satan For President

#1 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 April 2005 - 07:51 AM

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.BUT HERE IT IS:
http://www.disinfota.../satan4pres.htm
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#2 User is offline   JSOTF Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 April 2005 - 10:39 AM

Some ideas are OK, just change the name.....

#3 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Mets Baseball, parties, gaming, and programming.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 April 2005 - 03:05 PM

Yea, smaller government and no berocracy(sp?). Sounds like a libratarian to me. The Libritarian movement is beggining people you heard it here first, that party will make noise soon, first in the Senate, then maybe replace the democrats (since no one votes for them anyway! lol) (that's not a rip on Democrats since I have alot of respect for the them, that was kind of a friendly joke).
I changed my name, but I dont remember what it was... if anyone remembers please let me know.

#4 User is offline   haveyouseenpenningtonplay Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 April 2005 - 05:02 PM

He's got my vote
Member Since March 26th 2004

IPB Image

#5 Guest_a1elbow_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 April 2005 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (HermIsMyHero @ Apr 8 2005, 02:40 PM)
Yea, smaller government and no berocracy(sp?). Sounds like a libratarian to me. The Libritarian movement is beggining people you heard it here first, that party will make noise soon, first in the Senate, then maybe replace the democrats (since no one votes for them anyway! lol) (that's not a rip on Democrats since I have alot of respect for the them, that was kind of a friendly joke).

Bah, the Libertarians are just old school republicans. No third party will ever emerge for more than a few years in America. The Democrats* and Republicans know it is in their best intrests to keep it a two horse race and will continue to block out competition, joining ranks if that is what it takes.

*Well, if the Dems get any more inept maybe one could, but it would likely lean further left than libertarians do.

#6 User is offline   ellisjersey92 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 April 2005 - 11:49 PM

the bureaucracy is who makes decisions on that kind of stuff, and they're definitly not going to eliminate themselves, but i agree the gov't should be less top heavy

#7 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 April 2005 - 03:01 PM

Well two things:

A.) I know that the three party system is inheritly unfair to one of the candidates.

and

B.) I feel that if the Democrates where to fall into obscurity then the only possible outcome would be the Republican party splitting into two parties, one being the Libratatian party (since these people tend to be more pro-choice and generally more to the left then the Republican party). Why would an even further left party develope in a country where left ideas have become obscure? This probably wont happen but that's what I think would happen if it did.
I changed my name, but I dont remember what it was... if anyone remembers please let me know.

#8 Guest_a1elbow_*

Posted 09 April 2005 - 03:13 PM

Because left ideas haven't become obscure. I don't know why you would say that. I know Fox news would like people to believe that 90% of the country is Conservative, but it simply isn't true. Also, if the Democratic party died off something would have to replace it. The Libretarian party wouldn't attract the people that originaly made up the Deomcratic party, especially not the very left leaning members. Even if the Libretarian party became strong enough to be a true Third Party, there would still be a need for a leftist party because there are still plenty of people that lean that way.

ANd I didn't mean farther left than Dems. Farther left than Libertarians, who are not leftist.

#9 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 April 2005 - 03:36 PM

Well I have alot of respect for Democrats so dont think that I am biased here. I was giving a hypothetical situation. Also what I think would happen given such a situation. Also this has nothing to do with Fox News. I'm sure CNN helps you sleep at night, which is fine, but I prefer not to watch or rely on biased news sources for my news. I was making my obscure comment based on the fact that the majority in the senate and the presidency are all Republican. This is not me attacking Democrates, this is me explaining what I said and why I said it. But I don't believe any of it will happen.

#10 Guest_a1elbow_*

Posted 09 April 2005 - 04:32 PM

I don't bother getting my news anymore. 90% is spin, no matter the source. Objective Journalism fell by the way side decades before most people here were born. I'm far too cynical for the 24 hour news stations anyway.

I don't think a lot of the Republicans in charge are very Republican though. They don't seem to worry about keeping government small and being smart about budgeting and fiscaly conservative. We are in a weird starge where one party is shifting around and forcing a lot of other people to change too, so while I hope things get better than what they are right now, I don't have the foresight to guess at where everything is leading.

#11 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 April 2005 - 06:19 PM

Good point. No child left behind is a perfect example of this. It's the least conservative piece of legislation I've ever seen. It makes gov't too big. I feel like Bush did it to shut people up and make it seem like he's actually doing something. He's also spending way too much. I'd like to see more vouchers issued. And I'd like for Bush to focus on just a few issues and not every one. Anyone else notice how ever since the Iraqi elections no one is talking about Iraq? He's done such a good job there (IMO) and needs to focus on what he is good at, instead of NCLB and things like the Terry Schiavo controversy.

#12 Guest_a1elbow_*

Posted 09 April 2005 - 06:37 PM

The Terry Schiavo thing drove me crazy. Whatever your personal opinons on the matter (not "you" your, a general your) it was really unfair to expect any Judge to take away his power to pull the plug. It is what is in law. And now people are saying the Judges are overstepping their power by doing it. I think it is pretty clear that a lot of the radical right wing conservatives are trying to make the judical system look bad so they can try and get things more in their favor on Abortion and Gay Rights.

And I agree about Iraq coverage, it has gotten to be a lot like the media's coverage of Israel and the Paestinans ("People got blown up today, that is all). There is so little real information about what is happening in either place that it I don't think a casual American could make an informed opinon on the issues.

#13 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 April 2005 - 07:52 PM

Yea and the News can tell people what ever they want and not too many people will question it. Obviously we saw the whole Dan Rather thing unfold and he made himself look silly in front of the whole country (maybe even the world, I wouldn't know that however). My point is take everything you read and hear and see (for even footage can be misleading) with a grain of salt because you don't know what is really the truth and what is a manipulation to get you to think or feel a certain way. Things may be true or false, you don't know, so take it with a grain of salt.

#14 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 April 2005 - 10:01 PM

Hey, I'm a democrat Hermismyhero. George Bush is an *beep*! He goes into iraq just to finish up an already finished job. He did nothing in the Air National Guard other than run away to Alabama to get drunk. His wife Laura was a librarian when they married and after their marriage he announced he doesn't like to read. He vactioned like 47% of the tme in office before 9/11. Speaking of 9/11 and reading, he had documents saying all about it before 9/11, but he never read them. What an ass.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#15 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2005 - 02:15 AM

Yeah... I'm not going to argue with you, but about 50% of that which you just said came from a movie called "Farenhiet 9/11." That movie was a joke. My response is basically don't believe everything that you see/read/hear on TV/the newspaper/movies/radio.

#16 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 April 2005 - 06:54 AM

Well his own staff said he showed up 8 times at the Air National Guard, but they made that sound like a record. He flew crappy F-105s there, those were terrible even back then. But if we can't belive what we hear on the T.V or radio, read it in the books or newspaper, watch a documentary about it, what can we believe?
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.

#17 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 April 2005 - 04:16 AM

QUOTE (HermIsMyHero @ Apr 10 2005, 02:50 AM)
Yeah... I'm not going to argue with you, but about 50% of that which you just said came from a movie called "Farenhiet 9/11." That movie was a joke. My response is basically don't believe everything that you see/read/hear on TV/the newspaper/movies/radio.

QUOTE (Chadforpresidentin08 @ Apr 10 2005, 07:29 AM)
Well his own staff said he showed up 8 times at the Air National Guard, but they made that sound like a record. He flew crappy F-105s there, those were terrible even back then. But if we can't belive what we hear on the T.V or radio, read it in the books or newspaper, watch a documentary about it, what can we believe?

you guys are really talking it up. wink.gif all of you guys are quite literate and can reaLLY express yourselves , a great command. and in just a few posts you have gotten right to the point.
BELIEF the hardest thing to overcome in this world.these posts which the topic is about government or more precisley SATANS government IS the whole point. he is a liar,cunning,deceitful and death and destruction is his way.
A lie can not exist with out a thread of truth. some of you respectful don't believe In a GOD but when Jesus SAID IN THE GOSPEL WHICH MEANS GOOD NEWS he said believe in the gospel and you will be saved. he was telling mankind all about how his rule will come into being that he was GOD and that SATAN rule was defeated by his death and resurrection.I am not really preaching here just trying to get it into prospective.so there is a problem here you have truth and lies, GOD and SATAN and belief and unbelief.life or death.And you live in the infomation age.
SO HOW DO YOU RESPOND?
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#18 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 April 2005 - 07:40 AM

Satan isn't real. Hell is just a made up place to make people act good because if they know about hell they know if they do bad they go to there.

#19 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 April 2005 - 01:35 PM

Listen, C4Prez, if you want tro believe that Satan isn't real and that there is no Hell then fine. But I want you to about this: If we're wrong, and you are right, then fine, all is well. But if we're right and you're wrong, then what are you going to say to St. Peter at the Pearly Gates? God is to be feared, but not in the earthly common sense of the word. He's to be fear in the sense that he has the power to judge, and you should fear this. All great leaders in history were feared. Fear keeps people in line, it keeps people from rising up and over throwing the ruler. Read Nicolo Machieveli's "The Prince" and you will understand this concept. It works for God as well. "The Bible" is obviously the better read on God then "The Prince." The message reamains the same.

#20 User is offline   JSOTF Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 April 2005 - 03:46 PM

Wow, this is some DEEP Shit.....I have left this alone for some time, but I will now rant....

Why do we care what Mr. Bush did in the National Guard? We didnt give a crap with Mr. Clinton? He took his sorry ass to Canada. Has any of you folks served this country? If you haven't, why do you care about Iraq? It is like everything in America, If it doesn't affect you, who the hell cares. Bottom line is the president doesnt have 100% of the power....

I have served for 11 years now in the US Army, I have missed the last 4 Christmas's and the birth of my twins, along with countless significant family events. I have served in 4 different combat zones. I was just injured during my 2nd tour in Iraq. I see the news on TV and all that is ever talked about is the negative things. Soldiers killing injured Iraqis' soldiers doing this, that. All negative. There are never stories of the positive things that are going on.

Maybe Iraq was a bad idea...I mean Sadam was as peacefull innocent man..he never wanted to hurt anyone....If you think that he had/has no weopons of mass destruction over there, your are on some good stuff....You should pull convoy security with me for an hour....you will change your mind... ...
In this day in age we have to understand a few things...there is alot of things that go on that everyday civilians could not fathom..
..but if my service in Iraq, Afganistan, Bosnia and Africa mean that our country will not have a repeat of 9-11-2001.....I will do it all over again....and I don't want any 'Thank You's'....Just make sure it never happens again....

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users