NYJetsFan.com Forums: Monday Night Football - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Bills this weekend... Is this an easy game yet?
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) I like varane but hes doubtful also
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) yeah Pepe and Varane at the back for Madrid
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) ITS GONNA BE GUD 05
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) Arbeloa(LFC former player) and Marcelo
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) nervous
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:52 PM) i gotta shower then i'm running down to the bar
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:52 PM) Ronaldo rarely performed vs us at United
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:52 PM) enjoy it
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:53 PM) you would like my sanctuary here in nola
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:53 PM) they put the megamix on for me on the large screen
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:53 PM) then i get all the individual screens with the separate games
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:54 PM) ill be around on the ipad for the TOP BANTZ 05
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:54 PM) i'm the only fool there drinking on tuesday/wednesday afternoons
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:55 PM) I'd knuckle up next to ya buddy. Although I do prefer being alone for LFC haha
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:55 PM) that sounds like a solid spot
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 01:02 PM) yeah i feel that i thought more people would make it better but during the wc it filled up with filthy casuals
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 01:03 PM) dont touch me casual! and i ran out of there
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 01:55 PM) http://i.imgur.com/cMQ53OF.jpg
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 03:52 PM) It's so lovely to see you two getting along
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 03:52 PM) Warms my heart
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 04:03 PM) yeah but we both decided that we hate you
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 04:03 PM) KILL YO SELF
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 05:58 PM) 05 loves me
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 05:58 PM) I'm delightful
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 05:59 PM) fact
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:18 PM) Yeah well titties
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:18 PM) HALA Madrid
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:18 PM) Big titties at that
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:20 PM) http://gfycat.com/Co...ulMessyHorsefly
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 October 2014 - 09:43 AM) Should I start Rivers tonight or Brady on Sunday?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (23 October 2014 - 10:48 AM) rivers
santana Icon : (23 October 2014 - 12:04 PM) brady
Jetsfan115 Icon : (23 October 2014 - 01:22 PM) raul
santana Icon : (23 October 2014 - 01:40 PM) jared
azjetfan Icon : (23 October 2014 - 02:32 PM) Take the better match up
Jetsman05 Icon : (23 October 2014 - 03:31 PM) is 115 in the fantasy league
Jetsfan115 Icon : (23 October 2014 - 04:25 PM) nope
MikeGangGree... Icon : (23 October 2014 - 09:58 PM) 10-6!!!!
santana Icon : (23 October 2014 - 10:49 PM) no doubt
santana Icon : (23 October 2014 - 10:49 PM) believe!!!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:12 AM) TEHN AND SIX
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:18 AM) TEH JETS!
santana Icon : (Today, 08:23 AM) SILVA!
santana Icon : (Today, 08:25 AM) Wait I mean
santana Icon : (Today, 08:25 AM) FIRE IDZICK
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Monday Night Football Through the eyes of jets0n

#21 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Oct 25 2005, 03:14 PM)
Awwwwwwwwwww 

Poor wittle jets fan got his wittle feewings hurt?

We are soory wittle boy.  We not mean to hurt your wittle feelings.

All of you who posted in this thread can kiss my ass. 

EVERYONE knows that J-E-T-S fans are among the worst in the league.  Keep your ass in NY/NJ if you dont like our stadium.  Keep the *beep* out.  WE dont want you here and that should be evident from the way you were treated at the Dome.  YOu were in our house so shut the *beep* up and deal with it.

I looked over in your section and I saw a but of retarded lookin Jets fans, I can only assume you were in the group.

I was the one yelling "J-E-T-S Suck suck suck" all game.  I dont think the 4 other Jets fans that I could see really appreciated that.  I was laughin my ass off the whole dame game.  Thanks for coming and making my night so enjoyable.

Listen here mother f*cker. Why dont you meet up with me if you are such a bad ass? You stupid f*cker talking shit with 70,000 people around you yeah you are real tough. Tell you what you give me a time and a place and I will be there to knock the teeth out of your f*cking head.

#22 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Oct 25 2005, 08:14 PM)
Awwwwwwwwwww 

EVERYONE knows that J-E-T-S fans are among the worst in the league.  Keep your ass in NY/NJ if you dont like our stadium.  Keep the *beep* out.  WE dont want you here and that should be evident from the way you were treated at the Dome.  YOu were in our house so shut the *beep* up and deal with it.

I looked over in your section and I saw a but of retarded lookin Jets fans, I can only assume you were in the group.

I was the one yelling "J-E-T-S Suck suck suck" all game.  I dont think the 4 other Jets fans that I could see really appreciated that.  I was laughin my ass off the whole dame game.  Thanks for coming and making my night so enjoyable.

what an idiot

#23 User is offline   smallguy Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Oct 25 2005, 02:14 PM)
Awwwwwwwwwww 

http://www.albinobla...ash/posting.php

I will post it once more!

#24 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (FlyHiJets @ Oct 25 2005, 03:16 PM)
You know something asswipe.....why don't you go back to sucking on Ron Mexico's *beep*? You know damn well that the Falcons didn't beat us last night. Our loss was due to two things. Our O line's play & the officials sucking Vick off.

*beep*ing inbreeder.

What ever makes you feel better man. Keep the dream alive.

Vick = $$$$$$4

Talk all the shit you want, but you know he is a bas ass. Deep down, you know it.

#25 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Oct 25 2005, 12:14 PM)
Awwwwwwwwwww 

All of you who posted in this thread can kiss my ass.  EVERYONE knows that J-E-T-S fans are among the worst in the league.  Keep your ass in NY/NJ if you dont like our stadium.  Keep the *beep* out.  WE dont want you here and that should be evident from the way you were treated at the Dome.  YOu were in our house so shut the *beep* up and deal with it.

Wow real classy.

I wonder if u act that way in person w/o a bunch of fans on your side? I’m willing to be NO!
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#26 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:48 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Oct 25 2005, 02:22 PM)
What ever makes you feel better man.  Keep the dream alive.

Vick = $$$$$$4

Talk all the shit you want, but you know he is a bas ass.  Deep down, you know it.

Yeah....we want him so bad. 18 yds rushing & a 16 QB rating. Real superman type numbers. You sure we're the ones dreaming? Chad with his torn shoulder had better numbers.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#27 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Oct 25 2005, 03:18 PM)
Listen here mother f*cker. Why dont you meet up with me if you are such a bad ass? You stupid f*cker talking shit with 70,000 people around you yeah you are real tough. Tell you what you give me a time and a place and I will be there to knock the teeth out of your f*cking head.

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Now THATS classic. Wittle boy got hiw wittle feewing hurt now he wanna make boom boom to feew better.

Jets 2 - 5
Falcons 5 - 2

I'll be down at GSU tonight at about 7:15 Got class in the classroom south building room 106.

See ya there moron. And since I probably wont, i'll just tell ya now to go *beep* yourself and your team sucks.

#28 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Oct 25 2005, 08:22 PM)
What ever makes you feel better man.  Keep the dream alive.

Vick = $$$$$$4

Talk all the shit you want, but you know he is a bas ass.  Deep down, you know it.

vick = wasted $$$$$$$$ - warrick dunn is the key player in atlanta - vick is a poor passer and if you stop him from throwing all you have to worry about is him making a play with his legs. He is injury prone as well

#29 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:51 PM

You just tell me how I will know where to find you.

#30 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:51 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Oct 25 2005, 03:22 PM)
Wow real classy.

I wonder if u act that way in person w/o a bunch of fans on your side? I’m willing to be NO!

What make you think I wont tell you to kiss my ass to your face?!?!

I love how much this aggrivates you people. Almost as much fun as watching Vick destroy your overrated Linebackers.

#31 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:54 PM

You know what .. just f*ck off. You are right I am not gonna show up cause I dont feel like going to jail for f*cking up your life nor do I want that on my conscience.

But if you're such a bad ass, why dont you go up to Philly and pull the shit you pulled last night? Yeah, you wouldn't do that would you tough guy. Only a college boy that knows nothing about football would be talking the shit you do.

#32 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Oct 25 2005, 02:26 PM)
I love how much this aggrivates you people.  Almost as much fun as watching Vick destroy your overrated Linebackers.

Where the *beep* did Vick destroy anybody? Did you watch a different game than I did? If you're talking about Vilma, then you must not have seen him back out on the field during the next defensive series you blind *beep*.

Only way Vick destroys anything is by giving it herpes.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#33 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Oct 25 2005, 03:29 PM)
You know what .. just f*ck off. You are right I am not gonna show up cause I dont feel like going to jail for f*cking up your life nor do I want that on my conscience.

But if you're such a bad ass, why dont you go up to Philly and pull the shit you pulled last night? Yeah, you wouldn't do that would you tough guy. Only a college boy that knows nothing about football would be talking the shit you do.

Yeah, but the difference here is that after the game i wouldn't be on a message board CRYING LIKE A *beep* about how rude the fans were and how some guy talked smack to me in HIS stadium. Your right, I wouldnt go up to philly and chant eagles suck because I KNOW i'd get my ass kicked. I wouldnt do it any stadium for that matter. Thats how it works sweet *beep*.

You are a whiney little *beep*.

#34 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (FlyHiJets @ Oct 25 2005, 03:30 PM)
Where the *beep* did Vick destroy anybody? Did you watch a different game than I did? If you're talking about Vilma, then you must not have seen him back out on the field during the next defensive series you blind *beep*.

Only way Vick destroys anything is by giving it herpes.

Falcons 27

Jets 14

THATS WHERE genious.

#35 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 02:03 PM

yeah were real aggrivated. i can care less. i was just pointed out your classiness(sarcastic) and your toughness(sarcastic) i'm closing thsi thread for obvios reasons and am putting a board wide warning on anyone else making personal attacks or threatening. follow our boards rules if u wanna post. if u can't follow rules then leave
Get it done MT
Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users