NYJetsFan.com Forums: Xbox 2 Or Playstation 3? - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

@DWAZ73 : One other thing: Idzik now has landed arguably No. 1 QB, RB and WR in free agency this offseason despite deliberate approach. #Jets
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:22 PM) Very cool
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:24 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:32 PM) still need another WR
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:33 PM) so i bet powell barely gets any touches this year and goodson gets cut
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 03:34 PM) Goodson is as good as gone.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 03:34 PM) With all his legal issues and coming off injury he is done. Possibly even in the NFL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:39 PM) Powell is average anyways.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 03:39 PM) @ProFootballTalk 5m

Per source, Chris Johnson's two-year deal has a base value of $8 million, with another $1 million available in incentives based on yardage.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:40 PM) He does a lot of things well, but isn't talented enough. Johnson has breakaway ability still and Ivory is man beast running the football
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) We will get another WR in the draft. Even in round 2 you can get a starting WR
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 04:09 PM) I am still standing by my CB in the first round and WR in the second prediction
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:19 PM) The title race is bale
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 05:34 PM) Sidney rice coming in for a visit
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:49 PM) I think the Jets are getting themselves ready to draft best player available
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:49 PM) Last year they stuck to their board
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:27 PM) if they sign him I think that means they look to take a CB round 1
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:32 PM) “@AdamSchefter: RB Chris Johnson's 2-year deal with Jets has a team option in it for year two. Jets have option to pick up year two at $4M in February 2015.”
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:51 PM) @AlbertBreer 2m
Sidney Rice has agreed to terms with the Seahawks on a one-year deal, per source.
Expand
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:55 PM) There is really only 2 CBs worth taking at 18
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:56 PM) I rather get a offensive playmaker
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:58 PM) LaMont Jordan was 34
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:59 PM) liar
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) He wore #34 when he played for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) I should know I met him at an event in his last year with the JETS before he went to Oakland
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) GFYS 0099 you shit talker
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) http://www.nydailyne...entry-1.1758342
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) there's no reason we can't have someone off this site on that list too
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 07:08 PM) Rice resigned with Seattle
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:08 PM) did you scare him into going to Oakland?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 08:18 PM) unfortunately those sites are too much bigger than our
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:51 PM) WOOOO
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) I'm sure it's possible but this isn't a blog site as much as its a login and yell about the jets site
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:39 AM) yeah...TheGangGreen didn't participate either. they're represented as a forum too on Google
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:11 PM) offesnive tehhhh
santana Icon : (Today, 01:46 PM) 05 on point today
santana Icon : (Today, 02:36 PM) lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:31 PM) It's 0099's favorite day of the year
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:32 PM) it's National High-5 day :WTF:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:32 PM) who the hell high 5's people anymore
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:32 PM) just dap and leave it there
santana Icon : (Today, 05:43 PM) everyone high 5s
santana Icon : (Today, 05:44 PM) bubba watson when he won the masters last weekend went through a gauntlet of high 5s
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:05 PM) GG03 is the high 5 master
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:07 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Xbox 2 Or Playstation 3?

Poll: What would you rather have XBox 2 or Playstation 3? (17 member(s) have cast votes)

What would you rather have XBox 2 or Playstation 3?

1. XBox 2 (7 votes [41.18%])

Percentage of vote: 41.18%

2. Playstation 3 (8 votes [47.06%])

Percentage of vote: 47.06%

3. THEY BOTH SUCK!!!! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. I WANT BOTH!!! (2 votes [11.76%])

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 User is offline   DSAzeppelin Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 June 2005 - 10:37 AM

oh Jetsfan hahaha.....

HaveYouseenPennington has told you that he is a console programmer....so I dont think that would classify him as just another forum person, plus I do know a wee bit about computers.

Teraflops are nothing new....let me change that. The teraflop has been around, but other than supercomputers, we havnt achieved getting to the teraflop range for common users...until now.

Japan is working on a computer that's cpu uses gold and diamond which is hitting around 70tflops last I heard.

you also say that people hate microsoft and say crap about them. Well the exact same thing goes for people hating sony....and no offense but you kind of sound a little bit like one of those people. Especially since you do not have all your facts straight and are just going off of what you heard.....which sounds like you're basing everything off of other people's, your computer savvy's people's opinions.

plus just IMO...I think the PS3 videos look better. I like the Gears of War and Huxley for Xbox...but what games are good after that? Please tell me?

PS3...killzone, fightnight round 3, warhawk, killing day, F1, motor storm, dark sector, ff, the getaway, i-8, the godfather, oh ya and killzone 3.....and killzone 3

and killzone 3....you gotta admit...that was the best trailer EVER! *sigh*

Honestly...I'm only excited about 2 xbox exclusive titles....unless there is one that I forgot...plz remind me. PS3 Titles blew away the Xbox ones... but thats just what I think on that.

#22 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 June 2005 - 03:54 PM

1 I don’t hate sony at all. I own a PS1 and PS2 plus a game cube and a xbox. I love games period. Good ones at least.
2 whats your point. I said I’m not the most knowledgable person about this and I said I’m going off of PC professionals who I know that know about that crap for a living.
3 I’m only 20 how much do you want me to know.
4 the xbox had way better games. The only PS2 only titles I liked were the devil may cry series (GTA is on xbox too now) and san andreas sucks compared to the others. I still think 3 is the best.
5 The xbox trailers looked wayyy better. Anyone who is not blind could see that. Doesn’t take an expert to see if something looks better
6 The xbox according to quite a few game things including G4TVs show on e3 said it has the best launch title line-up in history.
7 Halo won games of the year and so did halo 2 (even though I’m not a fan of them at all)
8 My favorite games of 2005 so far are jade empire (xbox only) and Splinter cell 3. I didn’t try resident evil yet but I want to

Basically saying I’m a fan of quality. These are the systems I have/had.
Calico (I was too young to truly appreciate games then)
Nintendo
Super Nintendo
Sega Genesys
Nintendo64
PS1
PS2
Xbox
GC

So that’s far from biased and FYI I bought my PS2 AFTER the xbox. And was sadly disappointed by it and the CG was the last system I bought. I didn’t even actually buy the xbox I got it as a gift but it’s the best system I played. The PS2 has soo many games but a lot of them aren’t any good and their controller needed a bad update. They were good for PS1 but should have been redone.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#23 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 01 June 2005 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jun 1 2005, 01:58 PM)
Well then tell me which one you think is the better machine only. Not games controllers etc. like I said I’m not an expert and I know a lot of people hate Microsoft and lie to the point the some people were trying to tell me the PS2 was better then the xbox (redicolous statement) so yes I trust my PC savvy friends over people on a forum no offense to anyone here though. Wouldn’t u do the same?  and from my eyes only i think so far the xbox360 vids look way better then the PS3 vids. and honostly 90% of the people here including me (not including u) never even heard the word teraflop till all this. it was never mentioned on either last gen system in the specs.

Well the reason why I choose Playstation over xbox is pretty much the same reason with Madden, and espn viedo games, once a Madden video game buyer, always a madden video game buyer. So once a Playstation buyer, always a Playstation buyer.

It would be very hard for me to switch systems just like that, Playing Playstation most of my teenage life.

I am sure XBOX is a very good system, and I know they have the bext graphics in the world, but only if their shitty games could back up the system.

#24 User is offline   haveyouseenpenningtonplay Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 June 2005 - 07:56 PM

"6 The xbox according to quite a few game things," JetFan115 said "including G4TVs show on e3 said it has the best launch title line-up in history."

that may have been one lackey on an E3 review show
IMO all of those hosts are tools anyway
truely the carson daly's of g4

and again that is all opinion anyway
especially considering nintendo won the majority of the awards at E3 [although they were given out by g4, so i guess that kills my lackey point]
Member Since March 26th 2004

IPB Image

#25 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2005 - 08:36 AM

Actually their games are waayy better. What games on PS2 are worth playing besides devil may cry? I couldn’t find any. I’m not loyal when it comes to systems. I get the one that is the best with the best games.

Yeah but with titles Like Jade Empire2, Halo3, FF is now on xbox (even though I don’t like that series) the xbox looks too good to turn down. Plus the project gotham games are the best racing games (even though I suck at them)
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#26 User is offline   haveyouseenpenningtonplay Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2005 - 11:11 AM

don't forget about perfect dark
there's been a lot of pressure on rare to turn that game out and it should be a beauty

IPB Image

#27 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2005 - 11:46 AM

That’s supposed to be a nintendo only game not PS or xbox. I’m not a big fan of Nintendo after super nintend. The 64 wan’t good (why were they still using cartridges?) although I must say Mario64 was really fun but I was disappointed with the DK game. Anyway the CG wasn’t much either. Only thing I play on it is Mario party
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#28 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jun 2 2005, 02:11 PM)
Actually their games are waayy better. What games on PS2 are worth playing besides devil may cry? I couldn’t find any. I’m not loyal when it comes to systems. I get the one that is the best with the best games. 

Yeah but with titles Like Jade Empire2, Halo3, FF is now on xbox (even though I don’t like that series) the xbox looks too good to turn down. Plus the project gotham games are the best racing games (even though I suck at them)

Almost everyone in the world agrees with me, no even about 99% agrees with me that Playstation games are way better then XBOX, and XBOX however is a better system, and has better graphics. What games are worth buying that are on playstation, well lets see...

Tekken games, EA Sport games are the two of some of the top franchises in video games, that I can not stop playing, because they are so damn good.

First off, Halo does in fact suck, games like Halo ruins little kids minds, It makes them have less of a life. I will never, ever buy a Halo video game.

#29 User is offline   Alcatraz Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:52 PM

How does Halo ruin the minds of little kids??

#30 User is offline   haveyouseenpenningtonplay Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:58 PM

ouch. wrong again jetfan115
nintendo lost the rare series of games a long time ago while they were in the process of making a sequel to perfect dark which was most likely set up for the gamecube
microsoft has since picked up rare and thrived with them
Perfect Dark Zero is set to be a XBox360 only game

www.perfectdarkzero.com
http://www.xbox.com/...ero/default.htm

IPB Image

#31 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2005 - 01:32 PM

The only rare games I liked are the DKs but then wouldn’t that help the xbox then because they are another established game developer so your saying I’m wrong then proving my point for me. Very interesting…. Oh yeah and I remember reading about that in my OXM a while ago now. Thanks for the reminder

Also I don’t like halo but 99.9% of the population will disagree with me on that. I might not like it but it is one of the best selling and most liked games of all time. The first one is still a top 10 seller and has sold over 4million copies.

Tekken sucks. Well not the first 3 I actually loved the original but the series went downhill. 4 and 5 suck. (only played 5 in an arcade) the best fighting game out is DOA ultimate and xbox only game and is on xbox live. Can’t ask for much more then that. And the graphics are amazing on it.

EA sports is on every system. And on the xbox the graphics are more polished. So they don’t count

Like I said no good PS2 ONLY games really.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#32 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 02 June 2005 - 02:05 PM

Well before Final Fantasy began to move the top PlayStation games not on any other systems are..

Final Fantasy, Gran Turismo, Metal Gear Solid, Virtua Fighter, Madden Nfl 2005 (collectors edition)

#33 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2005 - 02:10 PM

In my opinion all those games sucked. The first MGS was great for the PS1 and so was the MGS virtual missions one but after that it blew. I’m not much of a madden fan ( I liked 2k5) but who cares about the collectors edition when u can play it on xbox live with vitually no lag (PS2 online lags like crazy) don’t like FF never have. Don’t like GT I prefer project gotham anyday (though I’m not big on racing games really)

I like mostly action/adventure, RPG, football, those are my favorites

And vitua fighter is horrible (though the graphics are the best I seen on PS2) DOA is the best fighting game
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#34 User is offline   haveyouseenpenningtonplay Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2005 - 02:28 PM

"The only rare games I liked are the DKs but then wouldn’t that help the xbox then because they are another established game developer so your saying I’m wrong then proving my point for me. Very interesting…. Oh yeah and I remember reading about that in my OXM a while ago now. Thanks for the reminder"

you're welcome
i actually told my friend that if he buys an xbox360 ill buy perfect dark with him so i could play it
but what point am i proving for you? the point that xbox has quality games?
if so
you're welcome again
i'm not the one who said they had poor games
although their selection is slim most of their games hold their own

and...
despite the fact that YOU dislike those games, they are still the worlds top selling games.

IPB Image

#35 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2005 - 03:21 PM

Rare does make great selling games. And that is the point of the xbox games I was making quality over quantity. I would be happy with 3 amazing games a year over 20 good ones. The xbox has about half the selection but nobody will ever own all those games and actually play them anyway. Oh and the modded xbox is amazing. Something u can’t do with a PS2
Get it done MT
Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users