NYJetsFan.com Forums: Make Bollinger The Starter Now!!!!!!!!!! - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop another game vs Lions. Offense is bad
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) INT TD KANSAS CITY!!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) we need to start doing that shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) our D needs to start making shit like that happen
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) fuck that penalty
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) "going on your knees" stupidest shit ever
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) let them do the end zone celebrations
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 PM) thank you KC for slaughtering these overrated fucks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 PM) Brady watching too much geno tape
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) brady to the bench
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) Oh god what has KC done! GARAPAPOLLO UNLEASHED
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:01 PM) I hope someone lays a Mo Lewis on Garapapolo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:01 PM) square in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:02 PM) so brady can get his knee broken again
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) I'm scared
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) this kid might be legit
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) IT WASNT WORTH IT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) cmon KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) wtf
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) they let the rookie just drive it on them
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:05 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:05 PM) now KC needs a TD
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:06 PM) It wasn't worth it :(
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:15 PM) KC has some big ol boys
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:19 PM) TY KC for bringing these overrated fucks back down to earth
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:22 PM) I think 03 should be a mod. I think everyone should be.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:23 PM) What do we have to loose?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) our O better get their shit together starting this Sunday
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) we need to be on our A game when we play Denver and the CHEATriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) and Buffalo doesn't scare me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) but these next 3 games better get it's shit together
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) maybe Idzik knew that MEvis was not as good anymore
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:11 AM) Nah, fire idzik
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:12 AM) Milber is expected to play this week, how nice of him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:14 AM) The chargers are going to be tough
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 10:22 AM) well there is a silver lining to this season, tom brady sucks and so do the pats
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:48 AM) Jets sign John Conner back, with Bohannon injured at FB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:49 AM) that is why they should consider starting Vick, they could compete for the divsion with solid QB play. Can Rex really afford to sit there waiting for things to click with Geno while he keeps throwing INTs?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 12:26 PM) i didn't even notive bohannon was hurt
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 12:28 PM) vick gives us a chance to win now, geno can still learn as a backup
santana Icon : (Today, 01:28 PM) I miss T Bo already
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:35 PM) The raiders are a dumpster fire
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:36 PM) they are naming Tony Sparano yes that Tony Sparano formally the OC of the NYJ and the wildcat whacko from Miami is the new interim HC for the Oakland Gayders
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:39 PM) well good thing we got rid of LaRon Landry since he just got suspended for PED's
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 03:08 PM) i'm not suprised. that guy looked like he was on roids
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Make Bollinger The Starter Now!!!!!!!!!!

#1 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Jets Football, Football, Video Games, Hip-Hop, R&B, and Reggae music

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 November 2005 - 03:54 PM

Bollinger is in striking defense for the victory. Unlike Vinny, he can actually throw for TDs.

START BOLLINGER!!!!!!!

BENCH VINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 User is offline   ozjet51 Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 06 November 2005 - 03:57 PM

definitly agree

#3 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• MLB:

Posted 06 November 2005 - 04:12 PM

What if the Jets didn't sacrifice Bollinger in Baltimore. That game would of been a win if they gave him a chance.

#4 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 06 November 2005 - 04:13 PM

Sure the season is lookign bad, but the way this guy played today, even though it was A loss, we sure made the Chargers pee their pants today, I bet the fans that talked shit, were peeing their pants.

#5 Guest_a1elbow_*

Posted 06 November 2005 - 04:16 PM

Well, no more of this "Vinny gives us the best chance to win" talk. Brooks has come in and played well and with intelligence every chance he has had and almost brought us back from a humilliating defeat.

Great job and let's hope with him as the starter (oh please, oh please let that happen Herm) we can gain some respectability through the second half of the season.

#6 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 November 2005 - 04:17 PM

We shoulda done this all long time ago, a long time ago.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#7 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 November 2005 - 04:21 PM

i ahve been saying this since vinny signed. he does not give us the best chance to win. he cant movie in the pocket and he only throws to mccarines and coles open or not. bollinger throws to the open man and lets our players makes plays. he is mobile and will run for a 1st down. even though we lost and the season is over. maybe brooks can show the jets he deserves to be a starter. make vinny our number 3. i dont want to see him taking anymore snaps. he lost this game for us with the defense in the 1st quarter. bollinger in for the whole game we win this shootout.

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#8 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 06 November 2005 - 04:23 PM

For the last time, take down those stupid Vinny sigs. Old Yeller was not the answer. I told you so.

#9 User is offline   Smnitro1 Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 November 2005 - 04:25 PM

I think Brooks just won his starting job, but you know Herm. He would put Vinny in a wheel chair and start him. What could he possibly be thinking about!
I think Bollenger needed to roll out on the goal line. Does anyone think we need a few different run plays? I mean, the Martin up the middle thing is getting old, and if
I can call every play they run before they run it, I'm sure the other team can.

#10 User is online   ganggreen2003 Icon

• NO FAT CHICKS
  • Icon
  • Interests:J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
    NY YANKEES
    SYRACUSE ORANGE
    AND ANYTHING NEW YORK

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 November 2005 - 04:26 PM

VOTE FOR BROOKS!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Well YOU BETTER BLEED GREEN & WHITE!!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/NYJ_Rob3136

http://www.facebook....47353176?v=wall

http://www.nyjetsfan.../gg03on1050.mp3

S-Dubb: like if she was giving me a handjob and I saw that thumb I don't know how I'd react

#11 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Football, Video Games, Hip-Hop, R&B, and Reggae music

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 November 2005 - 04:28 PM

bump if you want bollinger to start the rest of the season.

bump

#12 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 06 November 2005 - 04:28 PM

After seeing this game, I'm pissed about what Herm did with Brooks in Baltimore. He cost us a win there. Not the first time. Bollinger was set up to fail just so Vinny could ride into town a hero. The hero turned out to be a big Zero just like I predicted..

#13 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 November 2005 - 04:30 PM

ive had my sig up for weeks. its about time he gets some respect. maybe some of you will finally agree. if vinny takes the opening snaps next week i will have to agree with many of you and say that herm needs to go. more brooks less vinny!

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#14 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 November 2005 - 04:33 PM

Brooks has thrown our only pass TD's this season except for Chad's to Sowell on Sept 18th.

He's definitely earned the starting job. Vinny didn't look horrible today, but it's clear that the team seemed a lot more energized by Brooksy.

Hey...ya never know. If Brooks can continue to play at the level he did today, we may not be shopping very far or drafting for a new QB because we'll already have one. Like I said....this IS an IF, but it's definitely one that could happen.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#15 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 November 2005 - 04:44 PM

Now I agree with giving Bollinger the starting job....Vinny just isn't putting us in a good position to win.

#16 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 06 November 2005 - 04:54 PM

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Brooks is the answer in the long run. He's a better for us than Vinny at the moment. He was there during training camp and deserved the shot instead of Vinny. Fiedler is who i'm waiting for. If Brooks can keep us in games like this, we might have a shot. Vinny was not the answer. I think i've said that a million times. Only if the Jets didn't sabotage Bollinger's debut in Baltimore.

#17 User is offline   Kentucky Jet Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Interests:NY Jets and Tony Bennett music!

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 November 2005 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (Smnitro1 @ Nov 6 2005, 06:00 PM)
I think Brooks just won his starting job, but you know Herm. He would put Vinny in a wheel chair and start him. What could he possibly be thinking about!
I think Bollenger needed to roll out on the goal line. Does anyone think we need a few different run plays? I mean, the Martin up the middle thing is getting old, and if
I can call every play they run before they run it, I'm sure the other team can.

I agree with everything you said! I also called for the roll out but knowing Da Fraud we played it close to the vest! I awill admit I was surprised that CURTIS did not get to run it up the middle1 HERM MUST GO!
Our time has come! Rex will bring us a Super Bowl victory! Go Jets!

#18 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 06 November 2005 - 04:58 PM

brooks has to be our started now...one more thing, our offensive line looked decent

#19 Guest_a1elbow_*

Posted 06 November 2005 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (reg83ny @ Nov 6 2005, 04:29 PM)
Don't get me wrong, I don't think Brooks is the answer in the long run. He's a better for us than Vinny at the moment. He was there during training camp and deserved the shot instead of Vinny. Fiedler is who i'm waiting for. If Brooks can keep us in games like this, we might have a shot. Vinny was not the answer. I think i've said that a million times. Only if the Jets didn't sabotage Bollinger's debut in Baltimore.

I want to agree with everything you said, but I hope Brooks gets to the oppotunity to lose the job to Jay rather than Jay just getting it. I was never impressed with Fiedler in Miami and I hope they have something of a competition for the starting QB job.

I would rather have Kingsbury than Vinny as the starter.

#20 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 06 November 2005 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (Vilma51Coles87 @ Nov 6 2005, 06:42 PM)
I still like Vinny he did an Ok job when he was in.  He also did many other great things in the past for us so dont go bustin on Vinny.  Brooks is our starter and hes gona do well i think.

Stop bringing up the past. we're in the 2005 season.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users