NYJetsFan.com Forums: O.t Cave Vs Pistons Game 6 - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

RetireChrebet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 03:03 AM) My main concern this season is the quarterback play, he or they need to limit turnovers. Simple as that. Also curious to see what we get out of the secondary. If the two aforementioned play decent football this year it should be a very good season.
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 01:24 PM) Football has been gone so long it feels like the Super Bowl was over a year ago. And we still have about 6 weeks to go before the season starts.
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) I still remember the super bowl very clearly
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) it was like germany vs brazil
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) HAAAAMES to real
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) the title race is real!
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 09:19 PM) soccer :zz:
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 July 2014 - 08:32 PM) WOOOOOOOO RIC FLAIR!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 July 2014 - 06:06 AM) Training camp starts in 4 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:15 PM) WOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:17 PM) Hes a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 July 2014 - 03:13 PM) WHAT THE f*** IS UP BITCHES!!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:42 PM) U want to know what's up?.............
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) I will tell you what is up................
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) TEH BEETS
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 July 2014 - 06:53 AM) training camp starts in 2 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:38 PM) Just got my tickets to the Jets/Bears game!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:39 PM) Going to the Giants and Texans game also. 2 games in 2 days. WOOOOO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) players are reporting to camp today, tomorrow is the first practice!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) Football is almost back!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) You know 0099 is back in the shout box when the FIRE IDZIK drops
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:46 AM) lol first practice today
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:47 AM) I've been really busy lately, been working 60+ hours a week. plus there hasn't been much to talk about.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:58 AM) Yeah this has been the most dead offseason in quite some time
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 09:59 AM) maybe people will start coming back now that camp is starting up
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 11:46 AM) Geno had a strong first practice, went 7-10
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 July 2014 - 02:51 PM) site's kinda been dead for years now. even during last season.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (25 July 2014 - 03:28 PM) Yeah I know but it hasn't been this dead
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:02 PM) When the team was winning and going to AFC Championship games the site had a lot of activity. But now after a couple of mediocre seasons, people don't want to talk.
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:04 PM) When the team starts winning again people who have been MIA will be back saying that they never left.
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (27 July 2014 - 07:07 AM) wats good everyone!. been awhile since i last posted anything but i always come on here to read and see whats new
ganggreen2003 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 06:33 PM) SUP BITCHES!!!!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 07:33 PM) Oh it's you
RetireChrebet Icon : (27 July 2014 - 08:49 PM) Harlem, great way to encourage user activity!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 10:23 PM) I aim to please
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:37 PM) lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:36 PM) Still being a dick huh Harlem?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:36 PM) Shit hasn't changed much since the 2013 JETS season
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:26 PM) yep everyone is still dicks
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:50 PM) .[43] Moments later, during a live post-game interview with Fox Sports' Erin Andrews, Sherman emotionally shouted, "Well, I'm the best corner in the game! When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that's the result you gonna get
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:51 PM) Im the best poster on the site!! When you try me with a sorry poster like Santana, thats the result your gonna get.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:52 PM) WOOOOOOOOOOO
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) you are the best cb on the site cb of course meaning cheap bastard
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:49 PM) WOO
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

O.t Cave Vs Pistons Game 6

#41 User is offline   BESTHANDS8381 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Jun 3 2007, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
God, it unbelievabe how much dick you suck.
So pretty much you guys are saying evertime you lead your team to a win its legendary. So you're saying the pass Leon Washington caught against the Dolphins on Monday Night is legendary? No one is gonna remember that except Dolphins and Jet fans. I won't remember game 5. It was a great performance not legendary.

all i have to say is keep diggin that hole man, keep diggin good.gif

Chad= Cheerleader

#42 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (BESTHANDS8381 @ Jun 3 2007, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
all i have to say is keep diggin that hole man, keep diggin good.gif

I know im right. You have said many times in this thread you don't watch NBA except in the playoffs. So to you an good game is a legendary game. I see player lead there teams to wins all the time.

#43 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:13 PM

man listen... a dude taking over an entire quarter of play and scoring 29 of his team's 30 points to lead to a victory should never be downplayed, no matter who your favorite player is. that type of shit is unheard of on a professional level.. 10 straight points.. sure.. but 29 out of 30? against another team of professionals who KNOW the ball is coming to you?

the only reason i feel it's premature to call it legendary is because the dude is 22 and has a long career ahead of him to do even more shit like that. the dude put the team on his back... that's only supposed to work in video games.

#44 User is offline   BESTHANDS8381 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Jun 3 2007, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know im right. You have said many times in this thread you don't watch NBA except in the playoffs. So to you an good game is a legendary game. I see player lead there teams to wins all the time.

#1 i said anymore, which means i used to watch nba, a lot actually

#2 u dont need to watch NBA TO KNOW LEGENDARY GAMES. and no not every comeback is a legendary game for me. Plus most of the playoff games are good if not great games so why wouldnt i think they are all legendary games? i mean according to u that means i should but uh, sorry i dont!

dude your just a hatta. You hate anyone who outshines yr precious Kobe. and EVERYONE knows yr rong. your outvoted, and outsmarted by HALF THE BRAIN, of anyone else who has posted on this thread.

give it up, yr just being ignorant and makin yrself look like a jackass. 25 straight points by one player for his team is not just a comeback, and its sumthin Kobe has neve and most likely will neva do. Kobe is not as good as u make him out to be...ACCEPT IT!

Chad= Cheerleader

#45 User is offline   VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs Icon

• 06 R.O.Y. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Jun 3 2007, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
God, it unbelievabe how much dick you suck.
So pretty much you guys are saying evertime you lead your team to a win its legendary. So you're saying the pass Leon Washington caught against the Dolphins on Monday Night is legendary? No one is gonna remember that except Dolphins and Jet fans. I won't remember game 5. It was a great performance not legendary.

Haha, good one. Mods, oh mods. Kobesgay is spreading his slanderous filth.

To say that you wouldn't be blowing Kobe if he did what Lebron did is such a lie, I don't even know how you believe that shit. You give him a reach around every time he scores 29 points let alone 29 out of his teams last 30. To conclude, you suck and Kobe will never see another championship.

#46 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (Amen @ Jun 3 2007, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
man listen... a dude taking over an entire quarter of play and scoring 29 of his team's 30 points to lead to a victory should never be downplayed, no matter who your favorite player is. that type of shit is unheard of on a professional level.. 10 straight points.. sure.. but 29 out of 30? against another team of professionals who KNOW the ball is coming to you?

the only reason i feel it's premature to call it legendary is because the dude is 22 and has a long career ahead of him to do even more shit like that. the dude put the team on his back... that's only supposed to work in video games.

I'm not down playing man. I have said it this thread it was a great, clutch performance. What I have said its not legendary like you said to.

Haha, good one. Mods, oh mods. Kobesgay is spreading his slanderous filth.

To say that you wouldn't be blowing Kobe if he did what Lebron did is such a lie, I don't even know how you believe that shit. You give him a reach around every time he scores 29 points let alone 29 out of his teams last 30. To conclude, you suck and Kobe will never see another championship.
Vandsegay, I'm not lying if Kobe did what LeBron did it would just be a normal game for Kobe. When Kobe drops 50 points its not a suprsie anymore. It actually a dissapointmen.

Kobe WILL win a champioship again. Especailly if the Lakers get Tinsley, Jermaine O'neal and Camby or if he is traded straight up for Dirk.

#47 User is offline   Merenguito Icon

• 2008 Best Sig Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 11:55 PM

Clutch Performance - To consistently come up big on any stage when your team needs you.

Legendary Performance - To do something unbelievable on a big stage that may not ever be done again.

My friend, what Lebron did was what you can call a LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE.

PERIOD.

Oh and I know what your gonna say "Well Kobe scored 81 and no one may never do that again." Very true, but that was against the Raptors at home in teh regular season. Lebron moped the floor with the Class of the Eastern Conference in their Gym in the playoffs.
Posted Image

#48 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE (Merenguito @ Jun 3 2007, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Clutch Performance - To consistently come up big when your team needs you.

Legendary Performance - To do something unbelievable that may not ever be done again.

My friend, what Lebron did was what you can call a LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE.

PERIOD.

So is T-MAC's 13 points in 35 seconds legendary? I'd bet there has been player that scored the last 20 or so points for there team. I'll try to find some info on that.

#49 User is offline   Merenguito Icon

• 2008 Best Sig Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 June 2007 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Jun 3 2007, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So is T-MAC's 13 points in 35 seconds legendary? I'd bet there has been player that scored the last 20 or so points for there team. I'll try to find some info on that.

TMAC needs to get past round 1 before he gets any love. I do remember that and as impressive as that was, no it was not legendary.

The last time I was awed by a performance in the NBA was MJ's Flu game vs Utah.
Posted Image

#50 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 June 2007 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (Merenguito @ Jun 4 2007, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
TMAC needs to get past round 1 before he gets any love. I do remember that and as impressive as that was, no it was not legendary.

The last time I was awed by a performance in the NBA was MJ's Flu game vs Utah.

Bro, are you sure it wasn't legendary? Because you said Legendary is something that will never happen again. I'm pretty sure that will never happen again.

#51 User is offline   Merenguito Icon

• 2008 Best Sig Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 June 2007 - 12:12 AM

You have to look at it individually man. I know what I said, and I still mean it too, what im trying to do is have you realize that what Lebron did was way beyond clutch. When a player is clutch he does things that are great with consistency,

Big Papi is clutch, Kobe is clutch, MJ was clutch, Tiger Woods is clutch.

But what Lebron did was bananas man. You dont see that kind of shit happen outside of NBA Live. TMAC indeed scored those points but it was hitting a few threes. Lebron took over a game, no no a f***ing series man cant you see that? It was game 5! BY FAR the most pivotal game of a series in ANY sport. He took over and dominated. And on top of that I think he still ended with 7 assists! He decided to dominate and he did. He smelled blood and attacked. Im not saying he is a legend either, just that what he did was legendary. I mean cmon now, you have coaches man, experienced people that have been working with basketball since u were a sperm cell in your dads sack calling it legendary. And no I dont mean the ESPN cats, im talking coaches around my way that im friends with.

I dont mean to seem like an ass man, but seriously, you have to be eating paint to say that Lebron was not legendary in game 5. Christ!
Posted Image

#52 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Progression

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 June 2007 - 12:20 AM

lebrons performance was so overwhelming, in game six the pistons got stomped, on top of all the stats, stories, and opinions he actually changed the tide of a Eastern Conf. Champ Series.... to say it wasnt legendary would be completely stubborn. Lebron not only is 22 years old, but he is the leader of the cavs without question and without his play they would be sittin at home with kobe. Maybe the legend of lebron has yet to arrive, but this game i gaurantee you will be shown on espn classic more than just once
ColesReturns87

#53 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 June 2007 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (santana @ Jun 2 2007, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
no im not taking away anything from his game. but the hype that surrounds it. if billups did the same to the cavs do you think it would be getting such hype and the media would be slobbing on him? Even lebrons dunk over sheed was a bit overrated. Ill buy into it when he closes out the series with a game winner and a good performance. I enjoy watching the pistons play but now I'm even more curious at how lebron would perform against the spurs.

yeah well unlike some others in this thread.. cough kobeskool...
now that the series is done with. I'm going to have to swallow my words... lebron really did live up to the hype this time around. for his age im not going to start a legendary parade i think he has the potential to grow into that status. His performance was pretty close to perfect he sure muscled that win.. but who knows with these new hand checking rules how you can compete this performance vs others in the past.

kobeskool quit being such a damn donkey.

http://www.youtube.com/v/j0CTHS27DsA
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#54 User is offline   VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs Icon

• 06 R.O.Y. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:40 AM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Jun 3 2007, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Vandsegay, I'm not lying if Kobe did what LeBron did it would just be a normal game for Kobe. When Kobe drops 50 points its not a suprsie anymore. It actually a dissapointmen.
Kobe WILL win a champioship again. Especailly if the Lakers get Tinsley, Jermaine O'neal and Camby or if he is traded straight up for Dirk.

Haha if the lakers get tinsley, jermaine oneal and camby they'll win a championship. Yeah and if the knicks get nash, duncan, lebron and shaq they might win a championship too. Pull your fingers out of Kobe's rectum.

Oh, and a better insult would have been Vandelgay Industries. Come on kobeskool, pick it up.

#55 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 June 2007 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE (VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs @ Jun 4 2007, 07:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha if the lakers get tinsley, jermaine oneal and camby they'll win a championship. Yeah and if the knicks get nash, duncan, lebron and shaq they might win a championship too. Pull your fingers out of Kobe's rectum.

Oh, and a better insult would have been Vandelgay Industries. Come on kobeskool, pick it up.

The trade for JO and TInsley are pretty much done. They can't announce it until after the NBA draft. I'll take my fingers out of Kobe "rectum" (which they aren't in) after you, the media, David Stern and the NBA refs gets LeBrons d1ck out of your crack, nose, mouth and ear.

#56 User is offline   VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs Icon

• 06 R.O.Y. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 June 2007 - 11:48 PM

You don't have to get pissed just because Lebron is better than Kobe.

#57 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 June 2007 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE (VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs @ Jun 5 2007, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You don't have to get pissed just because Lebron is better than Kobe.

Anyone that has a brain knows KOBE IS THE BEST in the league.

#58 User is offline   VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs Icon

• 06 R.O.Y. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 June 2007 - 11:16 AM

Sure they do. Sure they do.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked