NYJetsFan.com Forums: How To Attract Beautiful Women - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

@DWAZ73 : One other thing: Idzik now has landed arguably No. 1 QB, RB and WR in free agency this offseason despite deliberate approach. #Jets
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:22 PM) Very cool
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:24 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:32 PM) still need another WR
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:33 PM) so i bet powell barely gets any touches this year and goodson gets cut
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 03:34 PM) Goodson is as good as gone.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 03:34 PM) With all his legal issues and coming off injury he is done. Possibly even in the NFL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:39 PM) Powell is average anyways.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 03:39 PM) @ProFootballTalk 5m

Per source, Chris Johnson's two-year deal has a base value of $8 million, with another $1 million available in incentives based on yardage.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:40 PM) He does a lot of things well, but isn't talented enough. Johnson has breakaway ability still and Ivory is man beast running the football
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) We will get another WR in the draft. Even in round 2 you can get a starting WR
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 04:09 PM) I am still standing by my CB in the first round and WR in the second prediction
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:19 PM) The title race is bale
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 05:34 PM) Sidney rice coming in for a visit
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:49 PM) I think the Jets are getting themselves ready to draft best player available
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:49 PM) Last year they stuck to their board
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:27 PM) if they sign him I think that means they look to take a CB round 1
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:32 PM) “@AdamSchefter: RB Chris Johnson's 2-year deal with Jets has a team option in it for year two. Jets have option to pick up year two at $4M in February 2015.”
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:51 PM) @AlbertBreer 2m
Sidney Rice has agreed to terms with the Seahawks on a one-year deal, per source.
Expand
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:55 PM) There is really only 2 CBs worth taking at 18
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:56 PM) I rather get a offensive playmaker
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:58 PM) LaMont Jordan was 34
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:59 PM) liar
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) He wore #34 when he played for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) I should know I met him at an event in his last year with the JETS before he went to Oakland
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) GFYS 0099 you shit talker
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) http://www.nydailyne...entry-1.1758342
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) there's no reason we can't have someone off this site on that list too
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 07:08 PM) Rice resigned with Seattle
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:08 PM) did you scare him into going to Oakland?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 08:18 PM) unfortunately those sites are too much bigger than our
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:51 PM) WOOOO
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) I'm sure it's possible but this isn't a blog site as much as its a login and yell about the jets site
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:39 AM) yeah...TheGangGreen didn't participate either. they're represented as a forum too on Google
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:11 PM) offesnive tehhhh
santana Icon : (Today, 01:46 PM) 05 on point today
santana Icon : (Today, 02:36 PM) lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:31 PM) It's 0099's favorite day of the year
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:32 PM) it's National High-5 day :WTF:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:32 PM) who the hell high 5's people anymore
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:32 PM) just dap and leave it there
santana Icon : (Today, 05:43 PM) everyone high 5s
santana Icon : (Today, 05:44 PM) bubba watson when he won the masters last weekend went through a gauntlet of high 5s
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:05 PM) GG03 is the high 5 master
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:07 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

How To Attract Beautiful Women

#1 Guest_News_Flash_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 June 2006 - 08:57 AM

Attract Beautiful, Sexy Women With "Bad Boy Attitude" But A Nice Guy StyleCopyright ? 2006 Ken ObohI-Casanova

Have you ever wondered why women find reckless "bad boys" soirresistibly attractive? The kind of guy who shows little respectfor women, only cares about himself and displays a nasty attitude towards society in general. The kind of guy who every mother andfather used to warn their daughters against ever since they begandating as young girls?

When I first started out in the game, learning how to pick upwomen, like a lot of other "nice" guys, I used to hate the badboys because they always got all the girls. I treated women withrespect, sensitivity and kindness, giving them my shoulder to cryon when they needed someone to talk to, and what would they sayto me when I asked them out for a date? "Oh, I really like you alot and you're the nicest guy I've ever known, but I think itwill be better for us to remain JUST FRIENDS."

And the very next day, she starts going out with another bad boy. So I began to learn the specific things that the bad boy did toget women so incredibly attracted to him. The good news: youdon't need to actually become a bad boy at all in order toattract women. You just need to understand how to display thesame "attitude" that the bad boy does in order to get the sameresponse from women. In other words, to get the same results youneed to "act" like a bad boy but you should remain a good guyunderneath the acting.

The question then, becomes how can you act like a bad boy withoutactually being a bad boy. The best way that I found to do this isto "say" things that are playfully "arrogant" while actually being nice by your "actions." Imagine a situation where you open the door for a girl (like agentleman) while out on a date. Now, by opening the door, you'redoing a nice, chivalrous "act." When the girl says thank you, anice guy would probably just reply "You're welcome." Now instead of simply replying "you're welcome," the guy could turn that situation into an opportunity to trigger some "badboy" attraction with the girl. He can say something like this: "You're welcome my dear....I'm a gentleman, and you're a lady. But I hope you're not the clumsy type. Because if you fall over on our date in those nice high heel shoes, and you want my extra special "rescue beautiful girl from floor service," that will cost you money. And I only take VISA or MASTERCARD. I might be persuaded to take cash, but only if you ask me nicely." You should say this with the most sincere smile on your face and the girl would probably crack up laughing if she's got even themost basic sense of humour.

You see, a statement like that,playfully delivered, is far more interesting, challenging and attractive to the girl than just an ordinary, polite and boringreply like, "You're welcome." Once you understand the underlying psychology, you will know howto portray "bad boy" attitude in any situation.

You will naturally start putting out bad boy "vibes" in your dealings with women, and as a result, you'll become as interesting tothem as "true" bad boys. This is just one out of hundreds oftop secret techniques that I use myself and teach other guys touse in order to easily attract women like a modern day "Casanova."

Ken Oboh, a.k.a. I-Casanova, is a self confessed "modern day" Casanova. His extensive experience in meeting and dating women forms the basis for all that he teaches to men looking to seduce women. Author of the I-Casanova "forbidden secrets" of seduction, Ken's guidance is crucial to all men in today's sexually dynamic society. http://www.i-casanova.com/

[howto]

[relationship]

http://thor-body-bui...ntry_id=1497130

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users