NYJetsFan.com Forums: There Might Be More To Justins Dislocated Toe - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets start voluntary offseason programs today
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 05:57 PM) YO!
Jetsman05 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 05:58 PM) LFC could win the league on my birthday
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) zzzzzzzz
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) I might go to LFC/MCFC this summer
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) contemplating between that and Arsenal v. Red Bulls
Jetsman05 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:16 PM) ill be at LFC/Olympiakos in Chicago and then LFC/Milan in Charlotte not coming to the NY game tho
santana Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:44 PM) http://i.imgur.com/Nw1vwg1.gif
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:27 AM) ESPN: boston strong
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:06 PM) uefa....time
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:37 PM) EL CHOLO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:48 PM) *high 5*
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:47 PM) High fives are the best
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:47 PM) dat Chelsea tight butt hole
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:48 PM) 0-0
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:48 PM) whatever that means
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:59 PM) Some talk that Dennard might slide to round 2 now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:00 PM) Roby and Fuller are rising.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:00 PM) Roby absolute physical freak but really inconsistent as a player
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) loved him going into school but never grew into the player i thought he would become
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) I don't want Roby, afraid we take him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) f***ing draft should be this week, not 2 weeks from now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:02 PM) I rather go get a CB like Phillip Gaines in round 3.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:02 PM) 1-Odell Beckham Jr WR, 2-Jace Amaro TE, 3-Phillip Gaines CB.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:04 PM) Where is Marcus Roberson being projected
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:05 PM) round 2 I think
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:06 PM) he'll be a solid pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:18 PM) solid pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:19 PM) boston. strong.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:14 PM) you're a clown
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:14 PM) just for the record
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:27 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:30 PM) agreed
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:30 PM) EJ > Raul
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:38 PM) lmao
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:38 PM) I wouldn't go that far
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) true
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) but its closer by the day
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:13 PM) LET'S GO RANGERS!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) Boo rangers
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) boo the Knicks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) Let's go wizards!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:52 PM) SANTANA DESERVES BETTER
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:56 PM) Just landed in Reagan jumping on the wizards bandwagon taxi right out the gate
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:47 PM) Tanaka looks good so far
santana Icon : (Today, 03:45 PM) The title race is REAL
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

There Might Be More To Justins Dislocated Toe

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Post icon  Posted 04 September 2008 - 12:56 PM

<h2 class="asset-name">Lowery likely to get Opening Day start</h2> For the second straight year, it looks like the Jets will have a rookie corner in the starting lineup. All signs point to Dwight Lowery getting the nod Sunday in Miami, although Eric Mangini wouldnít confirm that today in his presser. He said Lowery, Drew Coleman and David Barrett have been sharing first-team reps at right corner, opposite Darrelle Revis. Notice there was no mention of Justin Miller, who isnít 100% because of a dislocated toe.

Iím starting to think Miller could be inactive. In the early portion of todayís practice, Miller did a lot of standing around. Itís believed that Miller has a dislocated toe, but the Jets are listing it as foot injury. Before practice, his entire foot was wrapped in an Ace bandage, so maybe itís more than a toe.

Itís never easy for a rookie corner, but at least Lowery wonít have it as tough as Darrelle Revis did last year. After missing most of camp due to a contract dispute, Revis started on Day 1 and had to cover the Patriotsí Randy Moss. The Dolphins do not have a Randy Moss. Their top guys are Ted Ginn, Greg Camarillo, Derek Hagan and Ernest Wilford, an utterly pedestrian receiving corps.

Other notes from today in Florham Park, N.J.:

ē In the locker room, the buzz continued to focus on the quarterbacks, Brett Favre and Chad Pennington. Hey, itís hard to ignore, but mark my words, there will be a huge special teams play that helps decide the outcome. Because of the constant shuffling of personnel in the preseason, the kicking teams usually arenít too cohesive this early in the season. As a result, you will see major breakdowns. Newly re-hired Mike Westhoff is a terrific coach, but you have to wonder if his late arrival will help or hurt.

ē TE Bubba Franks, who had a few drops in the preseason, had a lackadaisical drop in todayís practice on a long ball from Favre. Maybe Bubba will flip on the switch when the real games begin, but youíd have to be a little concerned right now. I have a feeling rookie TE Dustin Keller will get more playing time than you might expect.

ē Based on Manginiís pressers and interviews in the locker room, youíd swear that Bill Parcells, not Tony Sparano, is coaching the Dolphins. Everyone is talking about Parcellsí stamp on the team and Parcellsí kind of players. If itís the same way in Miami, Iíd have to think Sparano might be developing a complex.

ē Something I discovered about the new facility today: There are little pieces of green glass sprinkled in the cement walkways around the building. Cute. I didnít notice yesterday because I probably was half-asleep.

#2 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2008 - 03:39 PM

someone pop that shit back in and lets get him going already.

im fallin asleep on miller
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!

#3 User is offline   theanalogkid Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 September 2008 - 05:52 PM

Dislocated toe? How do you manage to dislocate your toe? It's in a shoe, and the amount of movement isn't the great.
...no hero in your tradgey, no daring in your escape, no salutes to your surrender, nothing noble in your fate....Rush, The Pass.

#4 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2008 - 06:12 PM

man to me miller is a non factor on D.. hes only good for special teams. i really couldnt care less if he wasnt starting on D he sucks anyways

#5 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Strolling on shady streets, you know the usual

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2008 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE (theanalogkid @ Sep 4 2008, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dislocated toe? How do you manage to dislocate your toe? It's in a shoe, and the amount of movement isn't the great.

Toes get stepped on in football all the time. I remember in HS, once your getting back into football for not plpaying a few months people are cutting/moving at full speed and get their toes stepped on and ploooop! Out goes that little fuckin piggy. I dislocated my 2nd and 3rd toes sliding head first trying to steal second and having the catcher nail my left foot. I thought I broke my foot, that shit was incredibly painful but mine got put back in in the dugout and I took some anti-inflammatories and was running without pain 2 weeks later, so Millz must have something else going on

View Postganggreen_ewok, on 13 June 2011 - 07:43 PM, said:

"And once again, the meow became a roar"

Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users