NYJetsFan.com Forums: It Was Gonna Happen Sooner Or Later - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

ROBJETS Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:36 PM) If someone calls me an idiot or moron or stupid over a football debate it doesn't bother me in the slightest. But when you make things personal like with racist things or family crap its a whole different level
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:36 PM) I felt my FLiHi remark was as "harmless" as you did calling another person a Moron and stupid because they didn't agree with your opinion
ROBJETS Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:38 PM) my friends and I call each other morons and stupid an laugh at each other when we do something stupid like when we are drinking. It means nothing. and we laugh about it because its harmless. I'm trying to tell you this is a big difference between what you say to people and what others do.
ROBJETS Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:40 PM) Heck 115 rags me a lot and it doesnt bother me in the least. i rag him too. Same with GG2003 and SHJ. There is a difference between friendly banter and disagreements and crossing the line
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:44 PM) So your opinion of the line is right and my opinion is wrong? Is that what your saying? I don't know you. I'm not a drinking buddy of yours. Maybe you should learn some social tact.
ROBJETS Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:47 PM) you felt it was harmless but you were the only one. Everyone else understood why I got was extremely offended about it the first time because you cross the line with what you say to people. Apparently you realized it enough to send me a long pm apologizing and having communication problems that get you in trouble sometimes. But now you cant understand the difference?
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:48 PM) I understand why. What I'm saying is if you take a jab people will jab back. Have you heard that saying " dont throw rocks when you live in a glass house?"
ROBJETS Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:49 PM) The way you understand things if I call you an idiot about not wanting to trade for a high end qb its no different from me disrespecting your family. Thats what Im getting from you. So the way you see things everything is equally personal
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:50 PM) From complete strangers on an Internet forum? Yes. Man up
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:51 PM) Nod the debate was if he is a "high end" player. I thought he was well above average but not worth a 6th overall pick
ROBJETS Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:55 PM) Not worth my time to even acknowledge anymore. Just going to ignore you like I do Mr. Jet. You have a lot of mental growing up to do.
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:57 PM) That's funny coming from a guy who went butt f*** crazy a couple hours ago
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:57 PM) Meanwhile you can't seem to respect that others opinions are different than yours
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:59 PM) You are emotionally weak. You went through some serious shit growing up and you can't adjust. You take it out on your keyboard.
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 09:00 PM) When someone challenges your immaturity you have a complete crazy freak out and act like a girl on her first period
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 09:00 PM) Hence the "go wipe your pussy and man up comment
Mr_Jet Icon : (15 April 2015 - 10:16 PM) Please Rob, leave my name out of your little bitchfest.
ROBJETS Icon : (15 April 2015 - 11:46 PM) My bad. You have been respecting my request to you I had a while backI made to you by us not commenting to each other to keep peace between us. I was totally in the wrong for bringing your name up at all and into an argument with member that has issues. I got furious furious with a child. I should've just ignored him like I do the other immature kids on some game forums and sites I belong to. Wont happen again. My apologies for bringing your name into it Mr. Jet.
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2015 - 07:04 AM) Dude.... Get back on your meds.
blk_orion Icon : (16 April 2015 - 07:47 AM) WTF? Really???
blk_orion Icon : (16 April 2015 - 07:48 AM) Now back to our regular scheduled program......
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2015 - 08:08 AM) Lol that escalated quickly
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2015 - 10:24 AM) Rex is chirping again.
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2015 - 10:26 AM) He said he is going to try and kick the Shit out of the Jets
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2015 - 10:26 AM) http://sports.yahoo....l8xBHNlYwNzcg--
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2015 - 10:26 AM) I still like the guy. He's entertaining
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 April 2015 - 01:25 PM) i miss rex. love his demeanor
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 April 2015 - 01:26 PM) i'd be happy if he kicks the shit out of miami and NE every year
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2015 - 09:56 PM) I
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2015 - 09:56 PM) I'm excited for the new coaching staff
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2015 - 09:56 PM) Rex wsa fun, but he was too much with the defense instead of the entire football team
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2015 - 09:57 PM) also he didn't always hold players accountable. I think Bowles will make the team more disciplined.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:50 AM) I don't have any faith in bowles
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 08:15 AM) “San Diego Chargers will ultimately make a deal with the Tennessee Titans for the number two overall pick. As part of that trade, the Chargers will send the number 17 overall pick and Philip Rivers, just as a start, for the number two pick.”
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 08:15 AM) Damn... Who called it? This guy.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 08:16 AM) http://national.sunt...s-mariota-trade
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:13 AM) So we would now lose out on maroita and rivers
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:13 AM) Ain't that super
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:39 PM) do we make a trade for AP?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:41 PM) I believe the rivers stuff is all speculation
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:38 PM) So a top ten qb and the 17th pick for the 2nd overall as a start? Makes sense
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:39 PM) So Many smokescreens this time of year
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:08 PM) only 2 more weeks before we find out. draft day will be exciting
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:09 PM) my money is we'll take a pass rushing OLB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:08 PM) Yup, unless they trade up.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

It Was Gonna Happen Sooner Or Later Sanchez fined 5k for low block

#1 User is offline   nejets2820 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 October 2009 - 02:09 PM

NFL Fines Sanchez $5K for Low BlockPosted Oct 07, 2009 4:10 PM By DENNIS WASZAK Jr.(AP) function __TABBLO_TPT_LOAD(){Tabblo.embedded.sites.SettingsObject.preprocess.apply({Prope
rties:{template: 'news' },FixedContent:{'logo':'http://www.aolcdn.com/ch_fanhouse/fanhouse_logo_sm.gif'},Content:{'pagetitle': { match: 'css', selector:'#articleHdln' }, 'text':{ match: 'css', selector:'#Article>.articleBdy', outputTagToo: true }} }, []); Tabblo.embedded.printabulous();}function MakePDF() { var tpS = document.createElement('script');tpS.setAttribute('type','text/javascript');tpS.setAttribute('charset','utf-8'); tpS.setAttribute('src','http://h30405.www3.hp.com/edit/tptboot/1.0');document.getElementsByTagName('body').item(0).appendChild(tpS);} Email Print Share Text Size A A A FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (Oct. 7) -- New York Jets rookie quarterback Mark Sanchez said Wednesday that he was fined $5,000 by the NFL for his low block on New Orleans linebacker Jonathan Vilma last weekend.During Darren Sharper's 99-yard interception return for a touchdown in the second quarter Sunday, Sanchez dived at the legs of Vilma, who was blocking on the play. Sanchez was assessed a 15-yard personal foul penalty for the hit.New York Jets PhotosGetty Images500 photos NEW ORLEANS - OCTOBER 04: Quarterback Mark Sanchez #6 of the New York Jets scrambles against the New Orleans Saints at the Louisana Superdome on October 4, 2009 in New Orleans, Louisiana. (Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Mark Sanchez(Note: Please disable your pop-up blocker)http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,localizationConfig,entry&id=700317&pid=700316&uts=1254967403http://www.aolcdn.com/ke/media_gallery/v1/ke_media_gallery_wrapper.swfNew York Jets PhotosNEW ORLEANS - OCTOBER 04: Quarterback Mark Sanchez #6 of the New York Jets scrambles against the New Orleans Saints at the Louisana Superdome on October 4, 2009 in New Orleans, Louisiana. (Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Mark SanchezGetty ImagesGetty Images North America
New York Jets Photos
    In this photo made Oct. 4, 2009, Cleveland Browns coach Eric Mangini, left, talks with wide receiver Braylon Edwards (17) during an NFL football game against the Cincinnati Bengals in Cleveland. The New York Jets reached an agreement with the Browns. Wednesday Oct. 7, 2009, to acquire Edwards in exchange for wide receiver Chansi Stuckey, linebacker Jason Trusnik and undisclosed draft choices. (AP Photo/Tony Dejak)

AP

New York Jets wide-reciever Chansi Stuckey attends his birthday party at Cain Luxe on October 5, 2009 in New York City. Chansi Stuckey's Birthday Party Cain Luxe New York, NY United States October 5, 2009 Photo by Johnny Nunez/WireImage.com To license this image (58572832), contact WireImage.com

Johnny Nunez/WireImage.com

NEW ORLEANS - OCTOBER 04: Pierre Thomas #23 of the New Orleans Saints is tackled by Kerry Rhodes #25 and Darrelle Revis #24 of the New York Jets at the Louisana Superdome on October 4, 2009 in New Orleans, Louisiana. (Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Pierre Thomas;Kerry Rhodes;Darrelle Revis

Getty Images

NEW ORLEANS - OCTOBER 04: Quarterback Drew Brees #9 of the New Orleans Saints throws the ball against the New York Jets at the Louisana Superdome on October 4, 2009 in New Orleans, Louisiana. (Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Drew Brees

Getty Images

NEW ORLEANS - OCTOBER 04: A pad protecting the field goal posts has a pink ribbon supporting Breast Cancer Awareness on the field before the New Orleans Saints play the New York Jets at the Louisana Superdome on October 4, 2009 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Many players and officials in the NFL wore pink as part of breast cancer awareness month. (Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images)

Getty Images

NEW ORLEANS - OCTOBER 04: Reggie Bush #25 of the New Orleans Saints wears pink shoes in support of Breast Cancer Awareness before the game against the New York Jets at the Louisana Superdome on October 4, 2009 in New Orleans, Many players and officials in the NFL wore pink as part of breast cancer awareness month.Louisiana. (Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Reggie Bush

Getty Images

NEW ORLEANS - OCTOBER 04: Quarterback Drew Brees #9 of the New Orleans Saints wears pink shoes in support of Breast Cancer Awareness before the game against the New York Jets at the Louisana Superdome on October 4, 2009 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Many players and officials in the NFL wore pink as part of breast cancer awareness month. (Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Drew Brees

Getty Images

NEW ORLEANS - OCTOBER 04: Quarterback Drew Brees #9 of the New Orleans Saints waits to be introduced before the game against the New York Jets at the Louisana Superdome on October 4, 2009 in New Orleans, Louisiana. (Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Drew Brees

Getty Images

NEW ORLEANS - OCTOBER 04: Quarterback Drew Brees #9 of the New Orleans Saints is introduced before the game against the New York Jets at the Louisana Superdome on October 4, 2009 in New Orleans, Louisiana. (Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Drew Brees

Getty Images

NEW ORLEANS - OCTOBER 04: Thomas Jones #20 of the New York Jets scores a touchdown around Darren Sharper #42 and Tracy Porter #22 of the New Orleans Saints at the Louisana Superdome on October 4, 2009 in New Orleans, Louisiana. (Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Thomas Jones;Darren Sharper;Tracy Porter

Getty Images
oKE.start("fanhouse-fanhouse_nfl_jets");Vilma took exception to the block, saying after the game the league should fine Sanchez. The league offices don't confirm fines until Friday."Yeah, I got a little fine for that," Sanchez said.Sanchez said he called Vilma on Tuesday and apologized."I'm running down the field and I'm upset after the pick, and I said, 'Hey, dude, I don't know what I was doing,'" Sanchez said. "I was just trying to create a pile, just push somebody into a boundary because I don't want to be the guy on film who's quitting on the play. At the same time, I don't want to take the guy on head-on and get in trouble for putting myself in danger."I just told him I've got to be smarter than that."Sanchez said the former Jets linebacker told him, "No problem at all. I understand. Good luck."Sharper's interception was the first of four turnovers by Sanchez against the Saints, including three picks. He also had a fumble that was recovered in the end zone for a touchdown."The tale of that game was 14 points," he said. "We lost by 14 points. They scored 14 points when we were on offense and that's unacceptable. Those mistakes, I need to clean up."
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 October 2009 - 02:37 PM

Wow bro... waaaaaaaaaaaay late homie.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users