NYJetsFan.com Forums: Car Accident - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets start voluntary offseason programs today
Jetsman05 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 05:57 PM) yo
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 05:57 PM) YO!
Jetsman05 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 05:58 PM) LFC could win the league on my birthday
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) zzzzzzzz
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) I might go to LFC/MCFC this summer
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) contemplating between that and Arsenal v. Red Bulls
Jetsman05 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:16 PM) ill be at LFC/Olympiakos in Chicago and then LFC/Milan in Charlotte not coming to the NY game tho
santana Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:44 PM) http://i.imgur.com/Nw1vwg1.gif
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:27 AM) ESPN: boston strong
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:06 PM) uefa....time
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:37 PM) EL CHOLO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:48 PM) *high 5*
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:47 PM) High fives are the best
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:47 PM) dat Chelsea tight butt hole
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:48 PM) 0-0
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:48 PM) whatever that means
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:59 PM) Some talk that Dennard might slide to round 2 now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:00 PM) Roby and Fuller are rising.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:00 PM) Roby absolute physical freak but really inconsistent as a player
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) loved him going into school but never grew into the player i thought he would become
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) I don't want Roby, afraid we take him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) f***ing draft should be this week, not 2 weeks from now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:02 PM) I rather go get a CB like Phillip Gaines in round 3.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:02 PM) 1-Odell Beckham Jr WR, 2-Jace Amaro TE, 3-Phillip Gaines CB.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:04 PM) Where is Marcus Roberson being projected
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:05 PM) round 2 I think
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:06 PM) he'll be a solid pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:18 PM) solid pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:19 PM) boston. strong.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:14 PM) you're a clown
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:14 PM) just for the record
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:27 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:30 PM) agreed
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:30 PM) EJ > Raul
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:38 PM) lmao
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:38 PM) I wouldn't go that far
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) true
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) but its closer by the day
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:13 PM) LET'S GO RANGERS!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) Boo rangers
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) boo the Knicks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) Let's go wizards!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:52 PM) SANTANA DESERVES BETTER
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:56 PM) Just landed in Reagan jumping on the wizards bandwagon taxi right out the gate
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:47 PM) Tanaka looks good so far
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Car Accident

#1 User is offline   bobzero11 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 June 2005 - 10:47 PM

hey guys... i was in a car accident today, no one got hurt, there were some details i dont feel like mentioning here,

however i was looking to see if anyone knew a good mechanic anywhere near brooklyn, i need a new bumper and such, no damage to the engine... none that i know of...

also if anyone knows any of the insurance laws and such (i know ronny and bluelinecop might have something to contribute here), i dont think im in a terribly good spot, even though two guys who were at the corner agreed to be witnesses for me... i was coming down the block and the light was changing to green, it changed green by the time i got there, and the people coming perpendicular were trying to catch the light and they caught the red... so they went spinning and they stopped into a parked car which broke their taillight, and the car i hit had minimal damage to the back right wheel... i really regret not taking a picture...

i dont really feel like talking more about it, and i am not looking for sympathy (although i do appreciate it) so any words of wisdom with the insurance companies would be great

i am under the impression i cant really win the argument especially cause i hit them and the person to get hit looks like the victim... thanks again peoples baghead.gif
IPB Image<<<Don't know how to update this thing...

#2 User is offline   SignalZero Icon

• User
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Former Site Admin/Publisher
    NYJetsFan.com

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 June 2005 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (bobzero11 @ Jun 25 2005, 11:22 PM)
hey guys... i was in a car accident today, no one got hurt, there were some details i dont feel like mentioning here,

however i was looking to see if anyone knew a good mechanic anywhere near brooklyn, i need a new bumper and such, no damage to the engine... none that i know of...

also if anyone knows any of the insurance laws and such (i know ronny and bluelinecop might have something to contribute here), i dont think im in a terribly good spot, even though two guys who were at the corner agreed to be witnesses for me... i was coming down the block and the light was changing to green, it changed green by the time i got there, and the people coming perpendicular were trying to catch the light and they caught the red... so they went spinning and they stopped into a parked car which broke their taillight, and the car i hit had minimal damage to the back right wheel... i really regret not taking a picture...

i dont really feel like talking more about it, and i am not looking for sympathy (although i do appreciate it) so any words of wisdom with the insurance companies would be great

i am under the impression i cant really win the argument especially cause i hit them and the person to get hit looks like the victim... thanks again peoples  baghead.gif

Hey, sorry to hear you got into an accident, but at least you didn't get hurt. I'm not sure of the insurance laws in NY, but I believe your Insurance Company covers your damages and will go after the person at fault for the damages. The worst that will happen is your insurance will go up. Blueline, am I correct?

#3 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 June 2005 - 07:40 AM

Well good luck, I feel sorry for ya, hope you win the argument, since it doesn't sound like your fault.
Try Progressive, they have all those comparisons before you buy that stuff, so that should help, so from there you can find the cheapest and all. I hope that helps.
Good luck with it all Tiger! drinks.gif Oh I hope you weren't drinking too, but I'm sure you weren't.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#4 User is offline   bobzero11 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 June 2005 - 12:52 PM

no i wasnt drinking... otherwise id be in jail right now, yay!

and i cant choose an insurance company right now as it is past the accident, but thanks for the suggestion... i spent most of today going through the insurance companies re-telling my story and such... hopefully it will all get ironed out and wont affect my life too much, except that i of course wont be able to get anything close to cheap insurance for the next 3 years or so, and by then im sure everything is gonna go up so much it wont matter... i may never drive a car again in my life... eh... life goes on so do the annoying ass trains in the city

#5 User is offline   VinnyTheGinny Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 June 2005 - 07:29 PM

Your insurance company will go after whoever is at fault. It sounds like they were because they ran the light. It all depends on what the police report says. Did the witnesses stay to speak with the Police?

Now if the 2 of you have the same insurance company, things get all F'ed up. They are going to slam one of you, and to be honest, they don't really care who because they have to pay anyway. But if you are at fault, your insurance is going to skyrocket...and that's if they don't drop you (depending on driving record, age, etc.)

If it is unclear, a lot of times the insurance companies will agree to go under no fault. It may be a little different in the city. I live in upstate NY. I know licensing is different, so insurance might be too. I hope this helps.

#6 User is offline   bobzero11 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 June 2005 - 09:15 PM

i do appreciate it.. i was just hoping one of you cops could get my record clean or something... teehee

i will go back to dreaming now... that and taking the train...

im sure the insurance stuff will work itself out, but thanks again for the words

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users