NYJetsFan.com Forums: Same Old Jets!!!!!! - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets start voluntary offseason programs today
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:48 PM) whatever that means
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:59 PM) Some talk that Dennard might slide to round 2 now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:00 PM) Roby and Fuller are rising.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:00 PM) Roby absolute physical freak but really inconsistent as a player
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) loved him going into school but never grew into the player i thought he would become
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) I don't want Roby, afraid we take him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) f***ing draft should be this week, not 2 weeks from now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:02 PM) I rather go get a CB like Phillip Gaines in round 3.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:02 PM) 1-Odell Beckham Jr WR, 2-Jace Amaro TE, 3-Phillip Gaines CB.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:04 PM) Where is Marcus Roberson being projected
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:05 PM) round 2 I think
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:06 PM) he'll be a solid pro
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:18 PM) solid pro
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:19 PM) boston. strong.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:14 PM) you're a clown
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:14 PM) just for the record
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:27 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:30 PM) agreed
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:30 PM) EJ > Raul
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:38 PM) lmao
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:38 PM) I wouldn't go that far
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:39 PM) true
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:39 PM) but its closer by the day
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:13 PM) LET'S GO RANGERS!
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) Boo rangers
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) boo the Knicks
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) Let's go wizards!
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:52 PM) SANTANA DESERVES BETTER
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:56 PM) Just landed in Reagan jumping on the wizards bandwagon taxi right out the gate
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 April 2014 - 01:47 PM) Tanaka looks good so far
santana Icon : (23 April 2014 - 03:45 PM) The title race is REAL
canuckfan Icon : (23 April 2014 - 04:36 PM) Teh Raptors!!!!!!!!!!
canuckfan Icon : (23 April 2014 - 04:37 PM) Let's go Habs!
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:18 AM) Pineda looks good so far
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 AM) Pineda solid pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:19 AM) Pineda went Boston strong on Boston
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:57 AM) He has, except he is stupid for putting the shit on his neck. He has to hide that better.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:14 AM) @Bischoff_Scott: Per a source, the #Lions are having discussions about moving #Suh before the draft to move up as high as possible in the first round.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:14 AM) now that would be a fairly big move
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:46 AM) If they trade Suh to get Watkins, I would laugh. That doesn't really make their team better, they already have a high yardage passing attack
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:47 AM) They have the best WR in football and they signed Tate who will be a excellent #2 to Johnson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 AM) too many smokes screens. f*** the extra 2 weeks of this shit, the draft should be tonight!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:04 PM) The media is so dumb, Jon Gieger Revis' best friend tweets a pic from the Jets website and says it's revis, and all of the media goes along with it making fun of the Jets when it was really Jeremy Kerleyr.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) uh oh - "Bradley Roby charged with operating a vehicle under the influence"
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:56 PM) THE YANKEES
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Same Old Jets!!!!!! SAME OLD JETS!!!!!!

#1 User is offline   hello12344 Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Post icon  Posted 21 October 2007 - 09:22 PM

It may take 35 YEARS, but some of you young MORONS will eventually understand what I KEEP telling you, SAME OLD JETS!!!! Now 1 and 6!!!!!!

And by the way.... I hope the JET fans RIP Eric Mangini, the way they ripped HERM EDWARDS. Because when HERM EDWARDS had that terrible losing season the last year he was coach....at least HERM EDWARDS had a REAL REASON for losing, because almost everybody on the team was INJURED. Lets see if they RIP ERIC MANGINI, the way they killed Herm Edwards!!! Because right NOW, Eric Mangini has no EXCUSE like INJURES to blame on the constant BAD coaching. Because ultimately, it is the HEAD coach who is responsible for the 1 and 6 records. And it is ERIC MANGINI who is responsible for the inability to make Real Time adjustments and his coaches, in the 2ND half, and during the game. Because the reason Eric Mangini was so successful LAST year with the JETS was because the JETS offense was NEW. Now the teams can review what the Jets did LAST year, and all the shifts and biltzing is NO SURPRISE to the other teams any more! Also think about this. HERM EDWARDS took the JETS to the playoffs 3 out of 5 times as the JETS head coach. And LAST year HERM EDWARDS got KC to the playoffs. And THIS year, KC has a BETTER record than ERIC MANGINIOUS JETS team has. So no matter what you thiink about HERM EDWARDS coaching, he still deserves some CREDIT for what he did while he was head coach for the JETS.

I see the SAME PATTERN with ERIC MANGINI already.
That is why I say as a JETS fan for 35 YEARS...like A LOT of JETS fans say...the JETS organization is CURSED! I REALLY mean that! If BILL BELICHICK or Jesus Christ were coaching or running the JETS, we would still find a way to lose, or never get to the SUPER BOWL. BILL PARCELL...as great a coach as BILL PARCELL was, he COULDN'T get the JETS into the SUPER BOWL...and like MOST of the JETS history, it was a TEASE...like Bill Parcell getting the JETS close to the SUPER BOWL that year, and then NOT making it. For my 35 years of watching the JETS and being a JETS FAN, they will only take you UP to a certain piont...and then get your hopes up...and then DROP you off the cliff. The JETS organization is CURSED!
________________________________________________________________________________

As a JETS fans for 35 LONG, HARD YEARS! I am SOOOO TIRED of this happening, YEAR after YEAR, DECADE after DECADE...no matter who is the COACH! ERIC MANGINI, the HONEY MOON is OVER!

I am SOOO TIRED of the USUAL JETS HEAD coach and players are ALWAYS saying, we will LEARN from this, we have to look at the TAPE and CORRECT our mistakes, I don't understand, because we had a good week of PRACTICE. WE JETS fans are SOOOO TIRED of hearing that from ERIC MANGINI, and YEAR after year know matter WHO is the coach or player. ERIC also always says, that we had a GOOD week of PRACTICE. ERIC says it like I don't understand why we LOST, becasue we had a good week of practice. Maybe ERIC MANGINI should find a way to play ALL of their SUNDAY games in PRACTICE! Just because you look GOOD in PRACTICE, or had a good week of PRACTICE ERIC, doesn't mean you should have won the game. It is JUST PRACTICE Eric...you are not playing at FULL SPEED Eric...and the QUALITY of players you are going to face in a **(REAL GAME)** is NOT same as in PRACTICE ERIC! It DOESN'T matter how GREAT the PRATICES were ERIC, if you don't WIN the game on SUNDAY! I DON'T want to hear how GREAT your PRACTICES were as an EXCUSE for LOSING the game on Sunday ERIC!
Their is ALWAYS an EXCUSE, like we have to be more
CONSISTENT. And you HEAR these SAME excuses game after game, YEAR after YEAR, DECADE after DECADE!
SO WHEN are the JETS actually going to STOP saying, we need to be more CONSISTENT...or we need to EXECUTE better, and ACTUALLY EXECUTE better? That is what you hear from EVERY JETS player and coach, YEAR after YEAR, game after game...we need to EXECUTE BETTER...we need to be MORE CONSISTENT. Whether it is VINNEY or CURTIS MARTIN or HERM EDWARD or ERIC MANGINI...it the SAME thing, YEAR after YEAR....we need to be more CONSISTENT...we need to EXECUTE better!

I ALREADY see the PATTERN that happened with HERM EDWARDS with the JETS. The JETS have trouble in the FIRST half of the season. **(EVERY YEAR)**, the first 3 or 4 games the DEFENSE have trouble. Or they ONLY make it to the PLAYOFFS when they have a **(SOFT SCHEDULE)**...where they EVENTUALLY LOSE and get kicked out of the PLAYOFFS, because they REALLY are **(NOT that good)**. And when the JETS have a HARD SCHEDULE, then the JETS will have a LOSING season. That's the PATTERN for this JETS organization...no matter who is COACH, or what players we have!

If this were HERM EDWARDS, the fans would have KILLED him! So it should be NO different for ERIC MANGINI! And I put this JETS loss against the BILLS on the coach ERIC MANGINI....as it should be, because the HEAD COACH is responsible for the team.

ERIC MANGINI said after the game...that some thing just wasn't right in PRACTICE for the BILLS game(check the POST game Interviews for ERIC MANGINI). ERIC MANGINI, how DARE you say that you KNEW that something wasn't right in your practices for the BILLS...but YOUR job as HEAD COACH for the JETS is make SURE the JETS are 100% ready to play on Sunday. ERIC MANGINI is telling us he knew something WASN'T right in practice for the BILLS, and he couldn't fix what wasn't right! This is UNACCEPTABLE as a head coach! Is MANGINI saying he knew something wasn't RIGHT in practices, but he didn't know what is was...or that he didn't know how to FIX it! Either ONE of those things are ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE!!

Once again, if this were HERM EDWARDS, the fans would be killing HERM EDWARDS. The FANS and the MEDIA and the NEWS PAPERS, **(BETTER)** kill **(ERIC MANGINI)** for this ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE loss to a BILLS team that rank near **(LAST IN offense and defense)** in the NFL, with a ROOKIE starting QB...and with most of the BILLS team missing because of INJURES! ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE!

And ERIC MANGINI has to take the HIT for this LOSS.
It is ERIC MANGINI responsibility to have the JETS ready to play. And you also have to hold **(ERIC MANGINI)** responsible for BAD COACHING or PLAY calling of his DEFENSIVE and OFFENSIVE coaches. The HONEY MOON is OVER for ERIC MANGINI!

I see the SAME PATTERN with ERIC MANGINI already.
That is why I say as a JETS fan for 35 YEARS...like A LOT of JETS fans say...the JETS organization is CURSED! I REALLY mean that! If BILL BELICHICK or Jesus Christ were coaching or running the JETS, we would still find a way to lose, or never get to the SUPER BOWL. BILL PARCELL...as great a coach as BILL PARCELL was, he COULDN'T get the JETS into the SUPER BOWL...and like MOST of the JETS history, it was a TEASE...like Bill Parcell getting the JETS close to the SUPER BOWL that year, and then NOT making it. For my 35 years of watching the JETS and being a JETS FAN, they will only take you UP to a certain piont...and then get your hopes up...and then DROP you off the cliff. The JETS organization is CURSED!

#2 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 October 2007 - 09:24 PM

go away
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!

#3 User is offline   theanalogkid Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 October 2007 - 09:29 PM

Maybe if you didn't fully caps every other word I'd actually take teh time to read it.
...no hero in your tradgey, no daring in your escape, no salutes to your surrender, nothing noble in your fate....Rush, The Pass.

#4 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 October 2007 - 09:32 PM

Stop complaining!!!!!

I'll be here to serve you your crow next year when we get a N.T.

#5 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 October 2007 - 09:34 PM

Go away.

#6 User is offline   Merenguito Icon

• 2008 Best Sig Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 October 2007 - 09:50 PM

Son...u need some ASS ASAP! WOW! I never seen someone write so much garbage in my life!
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   Timebandit Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 October 2007 - 10:08 PM

hello12344, I hear you- this organization IS cursed, I've said it many times before, Joe "Willy" made a pact w/the devil for that one bright spot in '69 & ever since then we have been DOOMED!!! All those disagreeing w/you are still young & have yet to truly live the life that is being a jet fan. baghead.gif

#8 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 October 2007 - 10:10 PM

you guys cry harder then the dude in my signature
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!

#9 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 October 2007 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE (Merenguito @ Oct 21 2007, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Son...u need some ASS ASAP!

hysterical.gif
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 October 2007 - 10:29 PM

It must have added like 10 minutes extra to type that when you had to keep capitalizing words that much...thats about all I got out of that post. Oh and...you are one immature old man.
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 October 2007 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE (HurricaneJet32 @ Oct 21 2007, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It must have added like 10 minutes extra to type that when you had to keep capitalizing words that much...thats about all I got out of that post. Oh and...you are one immature old man.

Hey at least he can spell and use basic punctuation. mellow.gif

#12 User is offline   Kirby JUICE Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 October 2007 - 10:37 PM

I honestly don't know what's more painful about Sundays: watching the Jets suck or inevitably seeing your obnoxious, self-righteous posts.

Young morons eh? I don't see how you can possibly be as old as your claim to be when you act like a whiny five-year old. EVERY sunday the Jets lose, you waste your and everyone elses time by coming on here and making this long, self-pity-filled post. Noone is impressed by your "dedication" to your team and nobody feels bad that you've been suffering for...... I forgot, how long have you been a jets fan? Oh that's right, you said it SIX times in your post. I'm all for discussion, and you did make some very good points, but you spend half of your time complaining about how miserable your life is because of the "cursed" Jets. And to open your post by insulting other members of the message boards is uncalled for.

If YOU don't like being a JETS fan, go jump on the BANDWAGON and root for the PATRIOTS, think about HOW much better YOUR and OUR lives could BE!!

#13 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 October 2007 - 11:12 PM

i don't know what's more sad.
1. we keep losing
2. you feel inclined to keep posting this after each loss as if you're saying something profound
3. that you actually have this saved to copy and paste for every post game.

do it again, and you can feel free to copy and paste this on any other jet fan message board that'll hear it. you contribute NOTHING to ANY other conversation on this FORUM. It seems as if your PURPOSE is to COMPLETELY ANNOY me.

You are TOO OLD to be THIS STUPID.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users