NYJetsFan.com Forums: Glitches In Madden? - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:07 PM) word
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:07 PM) i wonder how much tickets could be
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:16 PM) murray bringing it to the table for 05
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:16 PM) well bringing it to his bench
Jetsman05 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:22 PM) Unreal. My fantasy luck is awesome
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:25 PM) GIOVANI OCHO SANTOS
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:26 PM) If i win by 3 pts i'm going to get drunk with the tulane students
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:50 PM) I don't think murray comes back. That hit was pretty vicious
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) THEEE RAAAAAAIYYYYDDDAAAHSS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) Hell has frozen over
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) the Raiders have won a game against the KC Cheifs
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:51 PM) that celebration on 3rd down when they sacked alex smith was hilarious
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:51 PM) they had no clue it was 3rd down
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 12:56 PM) RAUL IS TEH TABLE
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 12:57 PM) HALA RAUL
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:22 PM) yeah buddy
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:23 PM) I wonder how much ticket to this jets game would be. I hope its free
Jetsfan115 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:24 PM) city of detriot needs something.
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:25 PM) yeah global warming
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 05:34 PM) Any word on what channel the game will be shown outside of the NY area?
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 06:07 PM) No idea
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 06:07 PM) Direct tv announced they will be showing it though
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 06:08 PM) I just found out it will not be shown nationally
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:23 PM) 4 TDS for THE DUCK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:24 PM) and 400 total yards
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:24 PM) WOOOOOOOO
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) quack
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 11:04 PM) Meanwhile back at the ranch Winston almost was ejected from the game.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 12:50 AM) SUCK FOR THE DUCK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 10:09 AM) TEH CRYSTAL PALACE
santana Icon : (Today, 11:27 AM) Lulz
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 01:38 PM) Brad Smith just took a shot
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 01:38 PM) Wow
santana Icon : (Today, 01:51 PM) saw that
santana Icon : (Today, 01:51 PM) smithsiah
santana Icon : (Today, 01:51 PM) will return
santana Icon : (Today, 01:51 PM) king of the juice
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 01:53 PM) Sanchez int at Eagles 30
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 06:39 PM) So yeah umm anyone know if the game is going to broadcast on national TV tomorrow?
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 06:52 PM) From what I have read it will be on in the NY and Buffalo areas as well as Ticket. That's it
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 06:57 PM) well that fucks everyone who is outside of the area
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 07:05 PM) Sanchez 3 straight 300+ yards passing games
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 07:05 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 07:06 PM) I have no faith in Idzik hiring a good HC or signing/drafting good players.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 08:28 PM) I saw a old dude and his wife at a pizza shop tonight. He was wearing an old timers service hat. I picked up his tab.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Glitches In Madden?

#1 Guest_a1elbow_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 29 September 2005 - 11:19 PM

I know no one has had this first glitch, but if anyone has any thoughts let me know...

I have two glitches going on in Madden right now. THe first and worst is that every few minutes the game thinks the controller has come out of the socket. It isn't the controller or XBos because I just played Halo two weeks ago and it was fine, and I haven't touched the thing since.

The other, less annoying glitch is that I keep getting Madden points for having a 20 yard rushing average for a player after every game. I of course don't have a 20yard rushing avg player after each game, so I am getting 30-something points for nothing.

ANyonw have these problems. I am renting the game and might not end up buying it if I can't fix it. Tommorrow before I take it back I will delete the save and start a new save slot on the XBox to see if that works (maybe the save is corrupted?). But that is kind of drastic and I would like to avoid it if I could.

#2 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 September 2005 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE (a1elbow @ Sep 29 2005, 11:54 PM)
I know no one has had this first glitch, but if anyone has any thoughts let me know...

I have two glitches going on in Madden right now.  THe first and worst is that every few minutes the game thinks the controller has come out of the socket.  It isn't the controller or XBos because I just played Halo two weeks ago and it was fine, and I haven't touched the thing since.

The other, less annoying glitch is that I keep getting Madden points for having a 20 yard rushing average for a player after every game.  I of course don't have a 20yard rushing avg player after each game, so I am getting 30-something points for nothing.

ANyonw have these problems.  I am renting the game and might not end up buying it if I can't fix it.  Tommorrow before I take it back I will delete the save and start a new save slot on the XBox to see if that works (maybe the save is corrupted?).  But that is kind of drastic and I would like to avoid it if I could.

Thats weird I have never heard of those happening before. I'm an avid player and I see more little bugs then actual glitches when it comes to game play.

I've never heard of them .

#3 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 September 2005 - 08:59 AM

I’m willing to bet it’s the controller. Try it in another game fir like 30min and see if it does it or not. as far as the 20 yards average do u have vick or a WR? If not what xbox do u have. it might be a first gen
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#4 Guest_a1elbow_*

Posted 30 September 2005 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Sep 30 2005, 08:34 AM)
I’m willing to bet it’s the controller. Try it in another game fir like 30min and see if it does it or not. as far as the 20 yards average do u have vick or a WR? If not what xbox do u have. it might be a first gen

It isn't the controller, it happens with every controller I have. The XBox is six-ish months old. I don't have anyone averaging those numbers, I checked the game stats everytime.

Anyway, I'm going to delete it and see what happens.

#5 User is offline   FireHaly33 Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Seahawks Fan! Following Jets DB Eric Coleman's career from across the US.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 September 2005 - 08:36 PM

That is strange. I had some glitches in Madden 2004, 2005, but they were not as serious as the glitches you mentioned. I have aslo had corrupted saves, especially in franchise mode.

The other thing I experienced was more of an annoyance than a glitch. For the life of me I cannot block FG's, punts, XP's etc.. Any suggestions?

#6 User is offline   vilmatime51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 September 2005 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (FireHaly33 @ Sep 30 2005, 09:11 PM)
That is strange. I had some glitches in Madden 2004, 2005, but they were not as serious as the glitches you mentioned. I have aslo had corrupted saves, especially in franchise mode.

The other thing I experienced was more of an annoyance than a glitch. For the life of me I cannot block FG's, punts, XP's etc.. Any suggestions?

i've blocked punts by using the "punt block return" but haven't blocked FG's or XP's in '06...
The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.- Joe Paterno

"Believe deep down inside that you're destined to do great things"- Joe Paterno

#7 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 September 2005 - 10:57 PM

here are some. with my controller sometimes it keeps rumbling until i unplug the controller and put ti back in. also one time it gave me 55 sec. on the play clock.

and a1 what kind of controller is it. and if its 6 months old its not a 1st gen so that eliminates that theory of mine
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#8 Guest_a1elbow_*

Posted 01 October 2005 - 09:57 AM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Sep 30 2005, 10:32 PM)
here are some. with my controller sometimes it keeps rumbling until i unplug the controller and put ti back in. also one time it gave me 55 sec. on the play clock.

and a1 what kind of controller is it. and if its 6 months old its not a 1st gen so that eliminates that theory of mine

They aren't "Offical" ones, but they are a "generic" brand I have always bought (since I got tired of getting full price XBox controllers) and have never had a problem with. I think the brand might be Ecliplse.

I get the 55sec play clock a lot too.

I've never blocked any sort of kick. I rarely ever even have anyone near the punter when he kicks it, and Madden's physics on kicks seem to be kind of throw away, as if they the programers just said, "hey, it's a kick" and assumed it wouldn't be a big deal if they were half-ass. The ball follows the same trajectory no matter the kick, where long FGs should be more flat to represent the kicker trading heigth for length.

I've been pleasently surprised with the offensive Hit Stick (what's it called? Trunk? Truck? whatever...). I think the defensive one is near useless, especially on All-Madden where the game just shrugs off hits. But on offense the runner actually seems to do something with it, so that was a plus.

#9 User is offline   FireHaly33 Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Interests:Seahawks Fan! Following Jets DB Eric Coleman's career from across the US.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 October 2005 - 11:45 AM

So from what you guys are saying is they still haven't solved the "block kick/XP/punt issue. I can remember the last game I blocked one with was Madden 2004. I had created a team with a ton of pro bowl type players at every position.
Once the ball was snapped, for an extra point, my line cleared just enough room for Ray Lewis to come flying up the middle. He jumped on his own and ended up blocking the kick. I was so darned shocked I had to save the replay and show it to my friends.
Anyways I hope They eventually fix these problems. I mean blocked kicks do happen don't they? rolleyes.gif

#10 Guest_a1elbow_*

Posted 01 October 2005 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE (FireHaly33 @ Oct 1 2005, 11:20 AM)
So from what you guys are saying is they still haven't solved the "block kick/XP/punt issue. I can remember the last game I blocked one with was Madden 2004. I had created a team with a ton of pro bowl type players at every position.
Once the ball was snapped, for an extra point, my line cleared just enough room for Ray Lewis to come flying up the middle. He jumped on his own and ended up blocking the kick. I was so darned shocked I had to save the replay and show it to my friends.
Anyways I hope They eventually fix these problems. I mean blocked kicks do happen don't they? rolleyes.gif

That's the thing, is they are so rare I think the programers just don't bother coming up with a solution to the fact that in their games, unless a player messes up the play, blocked kicks never happen.

#11 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 October 2005 - 03:49 PM

could be the controllers aren.y compatablecause i only get the rumble issue on my controller with the fan in it.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#12 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 01 October 2005 - 05:18 PM

It is possible to fix the game, go to maddenmania.com, and theres this guy there named SM27, he fixed it last year, and it his working on it now, to fix it again this year. There are other people that have their own stuff too, theres a person who works on the injury slider, and use SM27's work, in which ever of his that suits you the best, and you would love the game, trust me. I was beginning to even hate the game until I saw SM27 online. Trust me, this guy knows what the hell he is doing.

#13 User is offline   ganggreen2003 Icon

• NO FAT CHICKS
  • Icon
  • Interests:J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
    NY YANKEES
    SYRACUSE ORANGE
    AND ANYTHING NEW YORK

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:47 PM

Has anyone noticed that on the fake snap when on offense that it zooms out everytime you press it like on PS2 to fake snap is the O button and it zooms out last year and the previous year it never did that is that just default now or is there a way to fix it on the settings????
Posted Image
Posted Image

Well YOU BETTER BLEED GREEN & WHITE!!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/NYJ_Rob3136

http://www.facebook....47353176?v=wall

http://www.nyjetsfan.../gg03on1050.mp3

S-Dubb: like if she was giving me a handjob and I saw that thumb I don't know how I'd react

#14 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 October 2005 - 05:42 AM

I keep getting the 20-yard rush average points as well

I think that the 55 second play clock occurs after a timeout is used.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users