NYJetsFan.com Forums: Great Game Guys! - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets start voluntary offseason programs today
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) zzzzzzzz
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) I might go to LFC/MCFC this summer
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) contemplating between that and Arsenal v. Red Bulls
Jetsman05 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:16 PM) ill be at LFC/Olympiakos in Chicago and then LFC/Milan in Charlotte not coming to the NY game tho
santana Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:44 PM) http://i.imgur.com/Nw1vwg1.gif
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 11:27 AM) ESPN: boston strong
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 01:06 PM) uefa....time
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 02:37 PM) EL CHOLO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 02:48 PM) *high 5*
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:47 PM) High fives are the best
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:47 PM) dat Chelsea tight butt hole
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:48 PM) 0-0
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:48 PM) whatever that means
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:59 PM) Some talk that Dennard might slide to round 2 now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:00 PM) Roby and Fuller are rising.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:00 PM) Roby absolute physical freak but really inconsistent as a player
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) loved him going into school but never grew into the player i thought he would become
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) I don't want Roby, afraid we take him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) f***ing draft should be this week, not 2 weeks from now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:02 PM) I rather go get a CB like Phillip Gaines in round 3.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:02 PM) 1-Odell Beckham Jr WR, 2-Jace Amaro TE, 3-Phillip Gaines CB.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:04 PM) Where is Marcus Roberson being projected
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:05 PM) round 2 I think
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:06 PM) he'll be a solid pro
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:18 PM) solid pro
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:19 PM) boston. strong.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:14 PM) you're a clown
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:14 PM) just for the record
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:27 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:30 PM) agreed
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:30 PM) EJ > Raul
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:38 PM) lmao
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:38 PM) I wouldn't go that far
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:39 PM) true
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:39 PM) but its closer by the day
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:13 PM) LET'S GO RANGERS!
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) Boo rangers
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) boo the Knicks
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) Let's go wizards!
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:52 PM) SANTANA DESERVES BETTER
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:56 PM) Just landed in Reagan jumping on the wizards bandwagon taxi right out the gate
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:47 PM) Tanaka looks good so far
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:45 PM) The title race is REAL
canuckfan Icon : (Yesterday, 04:36 PM) Teh Raptors!!!!!!!!!!
canuckfan Icon : (Yesterday, 04:37 PM) Let's go Habs!
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Great Game Guys!

#1 User is offline   BadMrFrosty Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 07 September 2008 - 04:25 PM

As promised, I'am back despite my Fins losing. I was overly impressed with the kind of game we got to see today. I knew it would be close, but I didn't know it would come down to the wire. I didn't feel bored at any point of the game and this game showed ALOT of might be to come from both teams later on in the season.

A few things I have to point out:

- Chad Pennington did not play as bad as some of you suggested. When you look at what Pennington had on offense, he actually played a great game despite a rocky start. Miami has no WR's that can get open, Penny is forced to hit the TE's all day and the running game was for the most part none-existent. Despite all this, Pennington went beyond of what we were asking him to do and kept us in the game and almost beat the Jets. It didn't work out, but this Chad hatred some of you guys show is absolutely ridiculous.

- The Jets aren't bad, but they aren't great either. The bottom line of this day, despite your win, is that the Jets almost gave up a win to a team full of young players thats going through a rebuilding year. Yes, Jet/Dolphin games are always close but with the amount of mistakes Miami made, you guys should of won by alot more in my opinion. I think I need to see the Jets play a real contender before I can buy into them having a good year.

- Miami isn't as bad as most suspected. We're definitely on the right track and we're doing it the RIGHT way, unlike the Jets. We have a young strong foundation and its only going to get better for Miami. Enjoy this season fellas, it might be your only chance to make some noise before all the money spent and your Messiah will hinder your future.

- Its football but, that play in 2nd quarter where Favre should of been sacked and just threw the ball up blindly, was about luckiest play Ive ever seen in the NFL. And thats impressive considering the kind of crap we've seen Brady pull off over the years. I think that play right there was the determining factor in why Miami lost. Either way, its football and sometimes luck plays a role in it.

I will be back at the end of the year for further Fins/Jets talk.

#2 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 07 September 2008 - 04:45 PM

Yeah great game.

995 days and counting.
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

#3 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 September 2008 - 04:51 PM

The Jets have been drafting better then every team in the division the last 3 years arguably. So I don't get this the Dolphins are doing it the "Right" way. The Jets still have the 4th youngest team in football.
The Jets showed they have a good run defense, they made the statement that I wanted, stuffing Ricky and Ronnie for 47 yards today. The forced Chad to throw the ball, the Jets have to work on their coverage of TEs, but their outside Coverage was outstanding today. Lowery and Revis look like a excellent CB tandem.
Chad has some good games, he played alright, but I guarantee you he won't keep it up all season. The Jets played sloppy and found a way to win, the Jets let the Dolphins back into the game with some penalties, and kept giving the Dolphins great field position the entire game.
I think the game shouldn't have been that close, the Jets were outplaying the Dolphins than started playing soft and made it a game towards the end.
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Displacednewyorker Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 September 2008 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (BadMrFrosty @ Sep 7 2008, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As promised, I'am back despite my Fins losing. I was overly impressed with the kind of game we got to see today. I knew it would be close, but I didn't know it would come down to the wire. I didn't feel bored at any point of the game and this game showed ALOT of might be to come from both teams later on in the season.

- Chad Pennington did not play as bad as some of you suggested. When you look at what Pennington had on offense, he actually played a great game despite a rocky start. Miami has no WR's that can get open, Penny is forced to hit the TE's all day and the running game was for the most part none-existent. Despite all this, Pennington went beyond of what we were asking him to do and kept us in the game and almost beat the Jets. It didn't work out, but this Chad hatred some of you guys show is absolutely ridiculous.

- The Jets aren't bad, but they aren't great either. The bottom line of this day, despite your win, is that the Jets almost gave up a win to a team full of young players thats going through a rebuilding year. Yes, Jet/Dolphin games are always close but with the amount of mistakes Miami made, you guys should of won by alot more in my opinion. I think I need to see the Jets play a real contender before I can buy into them having a good year.

- Miami isn't as bad as most suspected. We're definitely on the right track and we're doing it the RIGHT way, unlike the Jets. We have a young strong foundation and its only going to get better for Miami. Enjoy this season fellas, it might be your only chance to make some noise before all the money spent and your Messiah will hinder your future.
- Its football but, that play in 2nd quarter where Favre should of been sacked and just threw the ball up blindly, was about luckiest play Ive ever seen in the NFL. And thats impressive considering the kind of crap we've seen Brady pull off over the years. I think that play right there was the determining factor in why Miami lost. Either way, its football and sometimes luck plays a role in it.

Nice post Mr. Frosty, and I will agree with it. I am happy the Jets won, however, I felt that the Jets did not play as well as they should have. And I blame it on the coaching staff going conservative waaaayyyy to early! I will have to say though, the second game will not be as close. Kudos to the Dolphins for over acheiving, and may the Jets get back to the drawing board ! That was not what I was expecting as a Jet fan!
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   TBrady Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 September 2008 - 05:26 PM

Ugly win, but a win none the less, I will take that over a loss any day.

Nice way to try to save face on the loss, but you still lost, the better team won!

Yeah Chad did play well overall, after a poor start where the Defense shut him down to where he was 1-7 for -1 yard with a dumpoff for a loss to Rickey. but because of a couple of stupid penalties, Barton going helmet to helmet for a roughing the passer, and Woody going offsides killing what would've been a first down on a 3rd and 4, and enough to kill the clock, it pushed them back and they ended up having to punt the ball back to the Phins for a last chance shot to win. but in the end the better team won.

instead of eating crow for your loss, taking a shot at the Jets, that is fine, yeah they are not great, they still have work to do, but Idefinitely see a better team then what was out there last year, and even better than the one that went 10-6 and to the playoff 2 years ago, they have work to do, but they have the pieces to be a solid team on both sides of the ball.

- Miami isn't as bad as most suspected. We're definitely on the right track and we're doing it the RIGHT way, unlike the Jets. We have a young strong foundation and its only going to get better for Miami.

I agree Parcells has them going in the right direction, Pennington is better than Beck, and that alone makes the Offense better, Rickey and later last year, Ronnie Brown were injured, this year they are both healthy and improve the Offense as well. they are a young team, it will take a few years, but they are in the right direction.

Enjoy this season fellas, it might be your only chance to make some noise before all the money spent and your Messiah will hinder your future.

And why is that? the Jets have a young team as well, the last three drafts have produced several starters that will be here for years to come, 2006- D'Brick, Mangold, Leon Washington, Brad Smith, 2007-Revis, Harris, Stuckey, 2008-Gholston, Keller, Lowery, Henry, along with Cotchery, Miller, Rhodes, Pace, Murrell, Clowney, etc.. they have a young team for year to come, and when Favre is ready to step down, we have Clemens and Ratliff at qB who both impressed in preseason, and Ainge to be groomed for the future, we are still under the cap, so money that our "Messiah" as you call him, will not hurt us cap wise. so nice try to again put a negative on our win over your team!

See that is the way to do a jump ball, you throw it to where all the same color jerseys are that you have on, Stuckey was surrounded by Jets, he had a great shot to get that ball and did, while Chad threw one at the end of the game he never should've and that ultimately cost you the game! little smurf Ginn Jr. in a jump play over Revis? a defender several inches taller than him and more physical? it was a lose situation from the start, bad decision for Chad!

You came back so I give you credit, but taking shots at the team that beat yours, not cool. the Jets have now won 8 out of the last 9 meetings with the Phins, and I enjoyed each and every one!

#6 User is offline   TBrady Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 September 2008 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE (Displacednewyorker @ Sep 7 2008, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice post Mr. Frosty, and I will agree with it. I am happy the Jets won, however, I felt that the Jets did not play as well as they should have. And I blame it on the coaching staff going conservative waaaayyyy to early! I will have to say though, the second game will not be as close. Kudos to the Dolphins for over acheiving, and may the Jets get back to the drawing board ! That was not what I was expecting as a Jet fan!

That wasn't a nice post, there was a lot of negativity in it towards the Jets for a guy who's team was just beaten for the 8th time out of the last 9 meetings.

The Jets own the Dolphins.

#7 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 September 2008 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (TBrady @ Sep 7 2008, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That wasn't a nice post, there was a lot of negativity in it towards the Jets for a guy who's team was just beaten for the 8th time out of the last 9 meetings.

The Jets own the Dolphins.

The Jets barely won...BARELY. Of course Frosty is being a little biased towards the Dolphins...everyone is towards their team. You're obviously a little blind to the fact the Jets did no owning today...they were a few yards from losing this one today.
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   TBrady Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 September 2008 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (HurricaneJet32 @ Sep 7 2008, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Jets barely won...BARELY. Of course Frosty is being a little biased towards the Dolphins...everyone is towards their team. You're obviously a little blind to the fact the Jets did no owning today...they were a few yards from losing this one today.

Sorry, you may want to kiss a troll's @$$ when they come here and even after they lose still take shots at our team, but I wont.

The Jets outplayed the Phins on both sides of the ball, the only reason they were even in the game is because of a couple of stupid penalties that kept them in the game, but Favre outplayed Pennington, Jones outplayed Williams, Cotchery and Stuckey out played Ginn Jr, and whoever that other scrub WR on their team was, and in the end, the better team won, in years past it would've been the Jets in those shoes, trying to win in desperation only to fall short, not anymore, these are the new and improved Jets, this team is better than the one that was out on the field last year that went 4-12, and they have more talent than the Jets team that was out there 2 years ago that went 10-6,

The Jets should've won by more today, but a win is a win, and they have something to work on for next week, I only expect them to get better as the players gell more, but I don't care how they get the win, because in the end, it is still a W in the win column.

#9 User is offline   CoachasaurusREX Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 September 2008 - 07:43 PM

We all knew there would be kinks to work out. Week 1 was never going to be pretty. I'm just glad we played the rebuilding phins and not the Bills in week 1. Most importantly Brady is out for next week, and the J-E-T-S will be 2-0, with still alot of work to do, which is very promising.
Evolution:
Ihatehataz->HermIsMyHero->ManginiIsMyFather->CoachasaurusREX

#10 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 September 2008 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (HurricaneJet32 @ Sep 7 2008, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I took it as Frosty trying to put down the Jets. But that might just be me.... The Jets barely won, but the fact is that it shouldn't have been that close, we were outplaying them the entire game then the last few mins the Dolphins score a TD and then drive up and almost got another. The Jets got a bit tired towards the end, the Jets are a better team and showed it, good thing is we did not play our best football, we will play better and only get more confident as we move forward. fish.gif

I took this as a insult to the Jets.
"We're definitely on the right track and we're doing it the RIGHT way, unlike the Jets. We have a young strong foundation and its only going to get better for Miami. Enjoy this season fellas, it might be your only chance to make some noise before all the money spent and your Messiah will hinder your future."

Like all Fish fans, they feel that the Dolphins are somehow going to dominate the division for years, and feel that everyone besides them is drafting bad. They try and act like the Dolphins are the only ones drafting good, when Tannenbaum has had a good draft every year as GM so far. I know its early but right now our draft class looks very good, looks like we have a starting CB in Lowery, Marcus Henry has looked good in preseason, Dustin Keller should be a good player for us for a long time. Vernon Gholston is a question mark right now, but he definitely can be something, and actually played good today at rushing the passer, had some decent pressure.
Right now out of the Dolphins draft class, they have Jake Long who will be their starter for a long time, Langford looks good, but besides that who else did they get out of that class that is going to make them dominant for years?
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   TBrady Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 September 2008 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan0099 @ Sep 7 2008, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I took it as Frosty trying to put down the Jets. But that might just be me.... The Jets barely won, but the fact is that it shouldn't have been that close, we were outplaying them the entire game then the last few mins the Dolphins score a TD and then drive up and almost got another. The Jets got a bit tired towards the end, the Jets are a better team and showed it, good thing is we did not play our best football, we will play better and only get more confident as we move forward. fish.gif
I took this as a insult to the Jets.
"We're definitely on the right track and we're doing it the RIGHT way, unlike the Jets. We have a young strong foundation and its only going to get better for Miami. Enjoy this season fellas, it might be your only chance to make some noise before all the money spent and your Messiah will hinder your future."

It was an insult to the Jets, the guy comes here and talks smack before the game, then after the Jets beat his team he comes here and still talks down about the Jets, the guy is a troll.

His team was the worst in the league last year, and there is still a good chance they will be again this year as well. the Dolphins suck!

#12 User is online   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 07 September 2008 - 08:18 PM

I see you just finished eating that humble pie/ How's it taste. Sour I hope.

#13 User is offline   BadMrFrosty Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 September 2008 - 04:57 AM

His team was the worst in the league last year, and there is still a good chance they will be again this year as well. the Dolphins suck!

And even with that, my team was 18 yards away from winning a game it had no business being in, in the first place. Hurts don't it?

If the Jets try playing like that against a better team, they'll get smoked. Thats why I don't buy into NY being that good. They simply aren't. They had a chance to dominate a 1-15 team thats rebuilding and they almost blew it. Thats not what a championship caliber team does, or hell even a decent playoff team.

You guys might end up getting the wildcard just because of your easy schedule but, don't expect to do much. One and done will more than likely be the case. hysterical.gif

#14 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 September 2008 - 05:48 AM

QUOTE (BadMrFrosty @ Sep 8 2008, 05:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And even with that, my team was 18 yards away from winning a game it had no business being in, in the first place. Hurts don't it?

If the Jets try playing like that against a better team, they'll get smoked. Thats why I don't buy into NY being that good. They simply aren't. They had a chance to dominate a 1-15 team thats rebuilding and they almost blew it. Thats not what a championship caliber team does, or hell even a decent playoff team.

You guys might end up getting the wildcard just because of your easy schedule but, don't expect to do much. One and done will more than likely be the case. hysterical.gif

See guys he was trying to come in here and put us down. Well, if you really believe teams play like they do in week 1 all season maybe you don't know to much about football? Facts are teams usually play sloppy week 1, it was a 100 degrees and our team got tired towards the end where you guys started to come back, it won't be 100 degrees every game, the Jets won't play in that heat ever again this season. The Jets started the same way in 06, we kicked the Titans ass, then all of a sudden we let them back into the game, but we still found a way to win which is the only thing that matters.
Facts are you Dolphin fans kept telling us how you aren't that 1-15 team, now that you lost and realized your team isn't that good still, now all of sudden your still that 1-15 team. The Dolphins are a better team then last year, Chad Pennington is better then Beck. The Dolphins also had Chad telling them the playbook, the Jets kicked the Dolphins ass till the last few mins, you can see that they were tired, I saw one play where our DE just went half fast on his pass rush. Reason we won is because we have big time players on defense, Rhodes, Revis, Lowery made big plays to keep the Dolphins out of the endzone.

Facts are you thought your team would come in here and run all over us, we took your team out of its game, we stuffed the run every play, the Jets run defense is vastly improved, and so is our pass rush. The Jets still are trying to build chemistry, we have a lot of new comers and they need to gel, we will get better, at least we are 1-0 right now and not 0-1, we are on the right path right now to a playoff run, just need to keep improving each week and we will be fine.
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:50 AM

the Offense and the Special Teams where not bringing their A game . westoff will right that ship this week but Farve and company is a work in progress as most of you just witnessed .
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#16 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 September 2008 - 01:15 PM

Good game frost. Get used to these kinds of games though. Like I said you'll grow to hate Chad at some point this season.

THis is classic Chad losing in classic Pennington fashion. He'll lay a turd for most of 3 quarters then he'll try to comeback from being behind and throw a pick. Usually their picks for T.D's.

Good game though but what you got out of Chad is what you'll get all year. Just wait until he plays a team in which defense he doesn't know. Chad is an upgrade for you guys but not that big.

Can't wait to get going in the 2nd match-up

#17 User is offline   TBrady Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:27 PM

No what must hurt is your team starting 0-1 AGAIN, on it's way to a losing year AGAIN, starting out in the cellar AGAIN, where you will remain the rest of the year!

But at least you have come to grips with the fact your pitiful team had no business even being in the game! you are making progress with your team's eventual dismal fate!

You keep telling yourself that, the Jets are the better team, good teams find ways to win, bad teams, like the Dolphins find ways to lose.

Remember, we play just pretty much the same teams, so if our schedule is easy, yours is only harder because your team sucks so everyone you play is a better team.

But thanks again for stopping by Frosty, I guess with all those posters crying about the Refs over on your board, it is good to get out and see how the winners are doing!

#18 User is offline   jetshenderson Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:48 PM

Later Frosty. You know the game was going to be close with bill and chad involved.
Looks like they are on a better track and should win few more games this year.
Jets rhythum isn't there yet, but surre was nice to see a win. It is never easy when you have to go down there this early in the season with the heat.
Enjoy your thoughts.

#19 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 September 2008 - 09:55 PM

Bad Mr. Frosty has come a long way over the years , and he is representing his team , he is missing a Man .
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users