NYJetsFan.com Forums: Chargers Jokes - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:26 PM) we need to cut this assclown patterson
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:34 PM) did Hill get cut yet?
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:36 PM) lol. We might need to look at the Eagles cuts for possible 2nd and 3rd stringers
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:36 PM) If they keep ZHill after this game I will be shocked.
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:38 PM) Philly gave us a worse ass whipping than Detroit gave Buffalo. only difference is we scored
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:42 PM) Im just wondering what manning will put up on our secondary? 70?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:12 PM) who cares about getting destroyed in a preseason game, especially the 4th one. Most of these guys won't even make the team
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:15 PM) Hill cut yet?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:18 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:21 PM) Yeah this game means nothing...except to Stephen Hill (who fumbled lol) and 115
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:23 PM) Hill is a bum, hes pretty much never shown much football skill. The Jets fucked up big time taking him over Alshon Jeffery.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:29 PM) I'm still pissed off about that
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:43 PM) Its not that Im worried about the preseason game itself. i could care less about that. Its the fact of how bad we got destroyed. And some of the guys will be on the team and others on the fringe so getting destroyed like that doesnt fill me with confidence
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:44 PM) It would be one thing if it was just the second half or 4th quarter but this was the whole game. especially getting destroyed in the 1st quarter and at least part of the 2nd where a lot of the guys will be on the team
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:48 PM) 2nd and 3rd stringers making the team had something to prove and even our 2nd stringers got owned so yes Im very concerned. The first stringers need breaks and also if some of them get injured they need to step up. So no after this performance start to finish Im very concerned
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 06:39 AM) Meh...you're reading too much into it
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 06:40 AM) Even in seasons where the Jets blew, I haven't seen anyone refer to the preseason to complain. Ever.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:15 AM) fire izdik http://theredzone.or...rs/Default.aspx
Jetsman05 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 11:17 AM) I picture Rob and 115 as real life friends
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 04:01 PM) Holmes can still play, problem is that hes also a cancer. He wore out his welcome with the Jets
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 08:23 PM) did Hill get cut?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:00 PM) Haven't seen anything yet
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:06 PM) Whos ready for the season!!? WOOOOO
azjetfan Icon : (30 August 2014 - 11:54 AM) Hill has been cut
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 August 2014 - 01:24 PM) Who wants to take bets he ends up in NE
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:18 PM) We'll I guess you guys are fools then in thinking im a fool for being concerned. Do any of you even know that in 2013 the Jets gave up the most passing yards in the franchise since 1986? And our secondary right now is worse than last year right now. To not be concerned is utterly foolish.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:19 PM) Unless our d-line has a monstrous year odds are the team will be eaten up in the pass. Every team will game plan to exploit the pass this year.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:56 PM) Patterson got cut
flood555 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:24 PM) Patterson must have been a huge cancer to get cut
flood555 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:26 PM) is there a midseason draft? we need a DB!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:58 PM) Our week 1 starting CBs will be Antonio Allen and Darrin Walls... wow
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:58 PM) interesting that Simms and Boyd were released
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 04:00 PM) No more McIntyre
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:20 PM) Pretty sure some of these cuts like Simms and McIntyre were made for removing some more cap space to try to find some decent corners and maybe another reliable wr. Possibly get some players cheap. I'd say the current 53 roster will change a good bit in the next week.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:23 PM) I just hope Geno doesn't get hurt or we are horse f*cked. Vick sure as hell can't stay healthy for a full season. I guess the FO could also be think of picking up an old vet cut as 3rd qb. Simms is ok but I'd never trust him to win a regular season game if he was put in.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:25 PM) Anyway it's going yo be an interesting week.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 10:18 PM) I doubt it was about freeing up money, considering we are way under. Like more than $20 mil, way more than enough to find some vet minimum CB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 10:19 PM) it's more about the roster numbers. McIntyre was replaced by rookies. IK showed flashes when he played
bleedsgreen Icon : (Yesterday, 08:34 AM) McIntyre is a shock to me he was a solid backup and made some big plays
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:44 PM) 1 week till we are 1-0
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:44 PM) we need to annihilate the GAYders
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 05:28 PM) We claimed McFadden from the Browns. Knows the system should be able to contribute right away
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 05:29 PM) Watching the Browns game now. Playing all three CB spots. Looks OK. A little grabby although he has not been called for it
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 05:30 PM) Might be a little aggressive and get burnt over top
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:26 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Chargers Jokes

#1 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Jets Football, Football, Video Games, Hip-Hop, R&B, and Reggae music

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 October 2005 - 09:16 AM

How many San Diego Chargers does it take to change a flat tire?

One....unless it is a blow-out, then the whole team shows up.

It was an ordinary day in this classroom, until a Jets fan told his teacher his Chargers sucked. The Jets fan was suspended for a week for insulting his team, and then the Jet fan's parents demanded that the Raider teacher be fired.

Man it must suck to be a Chargers fan

An elementary teacher starts a new job at a school in New York and trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she's a Giants fan.

She asks the class to raise their hands if they, too, are Giants fans.

Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher

looks a little surprised and says: "Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because I'm not a Giants fan," she replied.

The teacher asked: "Well, if you're not a Chargers fan, then who do you support?"

"I'm a Jet fan, and proud of it," Mary replied.

The teacher, now becoming interested in the lone dissenter asks,"Mary, why are you a Jet fan?"

"Because my mom and dad are from New York, my mom is an Jet fan and my

dad is a Jet fan, so I'm a Jet fan, too!"

"Well," said the teacher, in an obviously annoyed tone, "that's not

necessarily a reason for you to be a Jets fan. You don't have to be just

like your parents all of the time.

What if your mom was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict and a car

thief, what would you be then?"

Mary said, "I'd be a Chargers fan."

How to make San Diego Chargers cookies?

Put them in the Super Bowl and pound them for 60 minutes.

Dear NFL,

Please please please please please do NOT let the Chargers reach the playoffs ever again.

Sincerely,

San Diego Police & Fire Department

Attention K-Mart shoppers
That's you Recharger fans! We have a Blue Light Special tonight in the Cafe...

We have the Charger Value Meal on sale at this time. Its consists of:

100% All-Crow Waaaaaaaaamburger;

Your choice of French Cries or a LaDainian Tomlinson Turnover;

And a Choke-A-Cola.

If you buy it with a 50 dollar bill we will receive $48.21 in change.

Yes!
Brees throws an Incompletion on 4th down with 0:00 to go in the 4th Quarter- then celebrates.

Feel free to post more Charger Jokes.

#2 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 October 2005 - 09:42 AM

Why are you posting Charger jokes when they have a better record than us and their RB has thrown as many touchdowns as our 4 QBs put together - aren't we one of the teams people are joking about right now?! huh.gif wacko.gif blink.gif

#3 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Football, Video Games, Hip-Hop, R&B, and Reggae music

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 October 2005 - 09:52 AM

We own the Chargers. Better record or Worse record.

#4 User is offline   sdljets Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Interests:lacrosse football jets girls music guitar

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 October 2005 - 10:16 AM

who cares about the jokes lets just beat the cell phone chargers

#5 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 October 2005 - 07:36 PM

WTF.gif WTF.gif WTF.gif WTF.gif
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#6 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 October 2005 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (Chadforpresidentin08 @ Oct 31 2005, 08:11 PM)

WTF is right. Why would we lose to the Chargers.

#7 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 October 2005 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (silversword55 @ Oct 31 2005, 08:14 PM)
WTF is right. Why would we lose to the Chargers.

Because they're good and we suck.
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 October 2005 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (ChargersOhFive @ Oct 31 2005, 11:00 PM)
Because they're good and we suck.

Well that's not the reason brother. (in Hulk Hogan's voice)

ChargersOhFive, don't come crying to me when the Jets beat your Chargers.

#9 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 October 2005 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (silversword55 @ Oct 31 2005, 11:06 PM)
Well that's not the reason brother. (in Hulk Hogan's voice)

ChargersOhFive, don't come crying to me when the Jets beat your Chargers.

You're an idiot. What on earth makes you think I would like the Chargers? Because I said they're good and the Jets suck? Well heres a news flash for you kiddo, were 2-5 with a garbage 3rd string QB. While their record isnt glamourous, they atleast played with the teams they lost to, for the most part I cant say the same about my pathetic team (the Jets, incase your brilliance cant figure that out).
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 October 2005 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Oct 31 2005, 11:12 PM)
You're an idiot.  What on earth makes you think I would like the Chargers?  Because I said they're good and the Jets suck?  Well heres a news flash for you kiddo, were 2-5 with a garbage 3rd string QB.  While their record isnt glamourous, they atleast played with the teams they lost to, for the most part I cant say the same about my pathetic team (the Jets, incase your brilliance cant figure that out).

I was just playing JetsOhFive.

Don't get me in a bad mood or else ignore.gif I'll crush you. And what are you doing with a Cardinals helmet brother?

#11 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 October 2005 - 10:57 PM

Yeah, I'm in idiot because I accidentally called you ChargersOhFive brother? biggrin.gif rtfm.gif
Yeah well, you are in my ignore list for calling me an idiot brother!!!!!!!!!!!!! ignore.gif

What cha gonna do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What cha gonna do when the the Jets prove you wrong?????????????

#12 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 31 October 2005 - 11:13 PM

You know whats pathetic...

Jetsohfive...

you think that the Chargers are good when they are only 4-4, last time I check 4-4 was only a .500 record, which thats means that they are an average team as of right now. Sure, they are definatly better then us, but I wouldn't label them as a good team.

#13 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 November 2005 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (silversword55 @ Oct 31 2005, 11:32 PM)
Yeah, I'm in idiot because I accidentally called you ChargersOhFive brother? biggrin.gif  rtfm.gif
Yeah well, you are in my ignore list for calling me an idiot brother!!!!!!!!!!!!! ignore.gif

What cha gonna do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What cha gonna do when the the Jets prove you wrong?????????????

I think you need your prayers, Training and some vitamins BROTHER

#14 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 November 2005 - 08:46 AM

WTF.gif So because JetsOhFive thinks we'll lose, that makes him a Chargers fan? So, because he isn't Mr. Biased, he's an idiot? Now he has been pecimistic, but guys, honestly, what are our chances here? 2-5 is A LOT worse than 4-4, and the Chargers have faced tough team they lost to (Pitt, Philly, Denver). We've lost to the Bills, Chiefs (that's excuseable), the Falcons (again excuseable), the Jags, and the Ravens. Fellas, even though we were on the road against the Ravens, Chiefs, Falcons, and Colts, in like 7 of the past eight years, we've had a winning record on the road.
And honestly, I see not too many intellligent posts in here, no offense.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#15 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 November 2005 - 10:27 AM

QUOTE (Chadforpresidentin08 @ Nov 1 2005, 07:21 AM)
WTF.gif So because JetsOhFive thinks we'll lose, that makes him a Chargers fan? So, because he isn't Mr. Biased, he's an idiot? Now he has been pecimistic, but guys, honestly, what are our chances here? 2-5 is A LOT worse than 4-4, and the Chargers have faced tough team they lost to (Pitt, Philly, Denver). We've lost to the Bills, Chiefs (that's excuseable), the Falcons (again excuseable), the Jags, and the Ravens. Fellas, even though we were on the road against the Ravens, Chiefs, Falcons, and Colts, in like 7 of the past eight years, we've had a winning record on the road.
And honestly, I see not too many intellligent posts in here, no offense.

of all the teams we lost to the only one that sucked and we should have won was balt. but cuase we had bollinge rthey caught us at the right time. all the other teams u listed are winning teams
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#16 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 November 2005 - 10:38 AM

this one should go in the smakcdown
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#17 User is offline   Maynard13 Icon

• 2005 Best Signature
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 November 2005 - 04:46 PM

HA

Half the Jokes don't make any sence

An elementary teacher starts a new job at a school in New York and trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she's a Giants fan.

She asks the class to raise their hands if they, too, are Giants fans.

Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher

looks a little surprised and says: "Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because I'm not a Giants fan," she replied.

The teacher asked: "Well, if you're not a Chargers fan, then who do you support?"

"I'm a Jet fan, and proud of it," Mary replied.

The teacher, now becoming interested in the lone dissenter asks,"Mary, why are you a Jet fan?"

"Because my mom and dad are from New York, my mom is an Jet fan and my

dad is a Jet fan, so I'm a Jet fan, too!"

"Well," said the teacher, in an obviously annoyed tone, "that's not

necessarily a reason for you to be a Jets fan. You don't have to be just

like your parents all of the time.

What if your mom was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict and a car

thief, what would you be then?"

Mary said, "I'd be a Chargers fan."

Well///which is it is she a Giants fan or Chargers fan lol

and I don't care if the Chargers are 8-0...we got just a good a shot as any to beat any team anyday....you all know that

#18 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 November 2005 - 06:49 PM

I jsut found all of em on a site

#19 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Progression

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 November 2005 - 08:23 AM

and backing up jetsohfive - look at the teams the chargers played! if they played our schedule theyed be undefeated - so call me a chargers fan - they are just plain better than us.
ColesReturns87

#20 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 November 2005 - 09:54 AM

QUOTE (ColesReturns87 @ Nov 2 2005, 06:58 AM)
and backing up jetsohfive - look at the teams the chargers played! if they played our schedule theyed be undefeated - so call me a chargers fan - they are just plain better than us.

3 words

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!

Now lets play some football!. damn i hate the wee. if only every day was sunday
Get it done MT
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users