NYJetsFan.com Forums: Welcome To The Atl Abe - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:23 PM) jets fans are loony. shoutbox is clear evidence of that.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:28 PM) Nah Jets fans are all level headed individuals
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:40 PM) Zzzzz
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) i agree very level headed
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) ILL KILL YOU ILL KILL ALL OF YOU I AAM THE TABLE!!!!
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:30 PM) @RapSheet: Sources: #Michigan has made another run at Jim Harbaugh after he initially rebuffed the school. U-M has made an offer of 6 years, $48M. Wow.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) @AdamSchefter: Stunner from Chicago: Bears starting QB Jimmy Clausen this week, per source.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) LOL
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:34 PM) cutler to jets confirmed!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:36 PM) Cutler?? WOOOOOO
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:39 PM) 49ers gotta whip out that check book
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:40 PM) jets resign rex for 2 more years and get cutler
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 07:26 PM) http://cdn.ksk.uprox...ing-650x487.png
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 03:19 PM) holy shit thrilling match up tonight
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:13 PM) Does it matter who wins tonight? Draft pick wise for the Jets?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:16 PM) Probably not. We probably want to draft above the Titans though if that is possible, they are a team that could use a QB. The Jaguars just drafted Blake Bortles, doubt they go first round QB 2 years in a row
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:29 PM) so titans win is best win
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) DRAFT WINSTON
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) FIRE IDZIK
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 07:05 PM) I'm leaning towards wanting to draft Cooper or oline with the first pick. have a good line and or relceiver core and try and sign Bradford or trade for Cutler to play QB. And have Geno as back up for us.
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 07:06 PM) Not sure if Winston can be a franchise QB. Even Mariota has question marks.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 08:25 PM) That is why we need to draft Cooper at WR and then later in the draft go and get Petty
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 09:44 PM) clipboard jesus lead the way
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 09:48 PM) I miss leon
ROBJETS Icon : (18 December 2014 - 11:35 PM) If the Jets would have lost last week since the Jags won the Jets would have the 2 seed right now and not stuck at the 6 seed
ROBJETS Icon : (18 December 2014 - 11:36 PM) Oh well
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 11:21 AM) I think IK shows potential as a pass rusher
azjetfan Icon : (19 December 2014 - 12:50 PM) If the new HC goes to a 4-3 it will be interesting to see if Couples can play on the end.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 01:43 PM) he's probably better as a 4-3 DE then a 3-4 LBer anyway
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 01:43 PM) we'd need another DT though
santana Icon : (19 December 2014 - 02:12 PM) Rex to atlanta rumors swirling about
2JBallar01 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:35 PM) Who should be my 2 starters at WR for my fantasy. Championship game. It's between AJ Green, Djax, and Mike Evans. I have Hilton too but I think colts will sit him this week
2JBallar01 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:36 PM) I'm thinking Djax and Evans. I don't think the match up with green vs Denver
2JBallar01 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:37 PM) I have Ingram, Lamar Miller, and Lacy as my RBs and flex
santana Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:41 PM) green and desean pretty much the same risk reward
santana Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:41 PM) lock evans in and play the matchup for the other spot
santana Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:41 PM) also might snow in denver mnf i would keep an eye on that
2JBallar01 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 04:48 PM) Good thinkin! I think I'm going to play djax. I like the match up better
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:09 PM) Atlanta would be a good landing spot for REx. He'll have Matt Ryan there so no need to develop a QB and he'll make the defense better
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:54 PM) He's not a good hc. He'll struggle anywhere.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:07 PM) Idk. I bet if he had a good offensive supporting cast with established players he would do fine. He just can't develop players. It may be like the Gruden going to the Bucs but in reverse
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:19 PM) The Redskins are In this game, I am rooting for them so we move up a spot in the draft
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:17 PM) if he goes anywhere he needs a quality QB. He can't develop a QB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:18 PM) Manish wrote a article how the Jets have to hire Nick Caserio as their GM and Josh McDaniels as their HC
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 12:29 AM) Anything Manish writes is either garbage of stolen.
Resize Shouts Area

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Welcome To The Atl Abe What you guys think?

#21 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 March 2006 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (SMC @ Mar 22 2006, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This trade only works for Atlanta if Abe stays healthy for a complete three seasons. If not, it was a horrible trade.

By the way, what anger and jealousy? The Falcons have been a horrible franchise since their inception, never won the SB, had only 2 winning seasons in the last 6 and are beholden to a guy named Ron Mexico who has actually gotten worse as a QB over his career. Why should a Jet fan be jealous?

THAT(referring to your post), my friend, is jealousy.

See yall in the playoffs. (wait, not with Bollinger at the helm) hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

P.S. Thanks for ABE =D

#22 User is offline   SMC Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:What life has to offer.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 March 2006 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 22 2006, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

See yall in the playoffs. (wait, not with Bollinger at the helm) hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

P.S. Thanks for ABE =D

Falcon, explain to me how's that jealousy? You say see yall in the playoffs, but you've only made the playoffs twice in the last 6 years.

Do you really know what your team is? Seriously. Get real and just look at what the Falcons franchise has been. I would never be jealous of the Falcons because of the simple fact that the Jets have something the birds don't, a Super Bowl championship.
<!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>SCORING MORE THAN YOUR OPPONENTS WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

#23 User is offline   CrazyHorseDave Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 March 2006 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 22 2006, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

P.S. Thanks for ABE =D

if we are in a position where out #3 Qb is at the helm again .. we will indeed be in trouble

you keep pointing to Bollinger as if we have no other QBs .. and honestly without Herms handcuffs I think Bollinger would be better than what we saw .. but wait I digress

as for the Abe thing .. you can have him ... be careful though, there are a lot of bars in Atlanta ... a lot of telephone poles too .. which has always been a bad thing for sissy mary my belly hurts I cant play today coach

#24 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 March 2006 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (SMC @ Mar 22 2006, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Falcon, explain to me how's that jealousy? You say see yall in the playoffs, but you've only made the playoffs twice in the last 6 years.

Do you really know what your team is? Seriously. Get real and just look at what the Falcons franchise has been. I would never be jealous of the Falcons because of the simple fact that the Jets have something the birds don't, a Super Bowl championship.

Dude, you know your jealous, and you know youre angry. Of course you wont admit this, but I can read between the lines. Bash one of the top teamsa in the league based on last season.

Typical from you J E T S Suck Suck Suck fans.

Living in the past, as always.

A cross-dresser who made a lucky prediction is all you can hang your hat on.

#25 Guest_a1elbow_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 22 March 2006 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 22 2006, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude, you know your jealous, and you know youre angry. Of course you wont admit this, but I can read between the lines. Bash one of the top teamsa in the league based on last season.

Claiming you are a top team in the league despite the last season is the real denial. You duys have no receivers no QB, and if Dunn goes down, no RB. You only get by on defense, and when that fails you have nothing, hence an 8-8 team.

#26 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 March 2006 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE (a1elbow @ Mar 23 2006, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Claiming you are a top team in the league despite the last season is the real denial. You duys have no receivers no QB, and if Dunn goes down, no RB. You only get by on defense, and when that fails you have nothing, hence an 8-8 team.

RofL. Nice. And your tellin me I'M in denial.

Again. Thanks for ABE. We really appreciate him.

We get Abe AND 2 draft picks. You get a risky pick at 15.

We should do more business.

Good luck with Brooks.

#27 Guest_a1elbow_*

Posted 23 March 2006 - 09:41 AM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 22 2006, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good luck with Brooks.

You don't even seem to know what happened in the trade. Do you think you're posting on a Broncos board?

#28 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 March 2006 - 11:39 AM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 22 2006, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good luck with Brooks.

Thanks for the first round pick for a player the jets had no intention of keeping. Enjoy abe and his 8 mil a year cap hit. Your team still sucks. I’ll bet we win a SB before you guys do and face it we ain’t winning one for a while. Also mark my words the falcons will never win a SB with vick at QB and if your dumb enough to think they will then your in for a rude awakening.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#29 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 23 March 2006 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 23 2006, 05:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jealous? what the hell are you talking about? I am actually glad that we are losing this guy. All he did during his time here is complain, and get injured, so have fun with the injuries you will have with this player.

What the hell would we be jealous about? We got a super bowl victory, and you have 1 less then us. So why bother talking shit?

This is why I dont want to move to Atlanta after High school, rednecks are so damn stupid.

#30 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 March 2006 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE (a1elbow @ Mar 23 2006, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You don't even seem to know what happened in the trade. Do you think you're posting on a Broncos board?

I dont care how we got them, the fact is, we got Abe AND a 3rd and 4th round draft pick for our number one.

Can you honestly say that's not an excellent deal for the Falcons?

Thanks for the first round pick for a player the jets had no intention of keeping. Enjoy abe and his 8 mil a year cap hit. Your team still sucks. I’ll bet we win a SB before you guys do and face it we ain’t winning one for a while. Also mark my words the falcons will never win a SB with vick at QB and if your dumb enough to think they will then your in for a rude awakening.

Pfft. Jealousy is an ugly thing.

Your words have been marked chump.

#31 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 23 March 2006 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 23 2006, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont care how we got them, the fact is, we got Abe AND a 3rd and 4th round draft pick for our number one.

Again proving why you rednecks are stupid.

#32 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 March 2006 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 23 2006, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok answer me this. When has vick ever had a 100 yards WR? Or a 300 yard passing season? Or a season with a 90+ QB rating? Or a season with a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio? Why is it that vick took 3+ years to have a 3TD passing game but his back-up did it his first start?

And one last question do u honestly believe that vick can bring you a SB? I’m not being sarcastic I’m actually asking if you think vicks arm can win you a SB.

And also why in the hell would you bring up brooks as our QB he is a 3rd string QB and will probably get cut if we draft a QB so what does he have to do with anything?
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#33 User is offline   SMC Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 March 2006 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 23 2006, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The rest of your nonsense has already been discussed. But you failed to acknowledge that the Falcons have only had 2 winning seasons in the LAST SIX. So how am I bashing this supposed "top team" based on last season.

That said, you're obviously 15 years old or younger who doesn't even have the will to (1) actually find out the details of the trade from ANY source and (2) is clueless about the history of the Falcons.

As if your words have any meaning here. Don't waste our time with your nonsense.
<!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>SCORING MORE THAN YOUR OPPONENTS WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

#34 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 March 2006 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (SMC @ Mar 23 2006, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The rest of your nonsense has already been discussed. But you failed to acknowledge that the Falcons have only had 2 winning seasons in the LAST SIX. So how am I bashing this supposed "top team" based on last season.

That said, you're obviously 15 years old or younger who doesn't even have the will to (1) actually find out the details of the trade from ANY source and (2) is clueless about the history of the Falcons.

As if your words have any meaning here. Don't waste our time with your nonsense.

Wow. Jealousy really IS an ugly thing.

Im sorry if you feel your team sucks, and Im sorry if you cant recognize greatness. Not my problem.

1) I have the EXACT detals of the trade from MANY sources

2) I know more about my franchsie that you probably know about your wife. Or girlfirend. Or boyfriend. Pfft who am I kidding, you are lonely which is why you bash me on a discussion board.

Again, thanks for Abe. He will fit in nicely. We will enjoy him AND the OTHER two draft picks we got in the deal.

Enjoy your 3 - 13 season chumps.

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Mar 23 2006, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok answer me this. When has vick ever had a 100 yards WR? Or a 300 yard passing season? Or a season with a 90+ QB rating? Or a season with a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio? Why is it that vick took 3+ years to have a 3TD passing game but his back-up did it his first start?

And one last question do u honestly believe that vick can bring you a SB? I’m not being sarcastic I’m actually asking if you think vicks arm can win you a SB.

And also why in the hell would you bring up brooks as our QB he is a 3rd string QB and will probably get cut if we draft a QB so what does he have to do with anything?

http://www.atlantafa...erBio.jsp?id=54

You can find all the answers you need right here, chump. Vick is the MOST talanted player to ever grace the gridiron. I know your not gonna agree with me, I know your gonna post back and bash him and talk about his few negative stats. GO ahead, whatever makes you feel better.

Vick = $$$$$

And you know it. I know you know it. You know that I know that you know it.

AGAIN, THANKS FOR ABE.

Enjoy your "draft pick".

#35 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 March 2006 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 23 2006, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im sorry if you feel your team sucks, and Im sorry if you cant recognize greatness. Not my problem.

2) I know more about my franchsie that you probably know about your wife. Or girlfirend. Or boyfriend. Pfft who am I kidding, you are lonely which is why you bash me on a discussion board.

Again, thanks for Abe. He will fit in nicely. We will enjoy him AND the OTHER two draft picks we got in the deal.

My dude...I think you're the one who is lonely. It's sad you're admitting that you know more about a football team (who could probably care less about you, you're an extra TV rating statistic or money in the pocket) than you do about people who are closest to you. Someone needs some ass.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#36 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 March 2006 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 23 2006, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://www.atlantafa...erBio.jsp?id=54

You can find all the answers you need right here, chump. Vick is the MOST talanted player to ever grace the gridiron. I know your not gonna agree with me, I know your gonna post back and bash him and talk about his few negative stats. GO ahead, whatever makes you feel better.

Vick = $$$$$

AGAIN, THANK FOR ABE.

Enjoy your "draft pick".

He's the load his mother should have swallowed! yess.gif

#37 User is offline   SMC Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 March 2006 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 23 2006, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I'm not the idiot wasting my time talking smack on another team's fansite. And you simply don't get it, do you? It's pathetic what you're doing, really. You don't come here to add any insight but, rather, just to talk smack like a juvenile.

Plus, you obviously don't know the details of the deal because one of those two draft picks are for 2007

And Atlanta Falcon fan is simply in no position to talk smack about another fan's team. You simply aren't. You're like the guy with one arm telling they guy with one leg, "Man, you're a cripple!"

#38 User is offline   jimdep Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 March 2006 - 08:47 AM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 22 2006, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow. I sense much anger and jealousy. Cheer up. You guys still have Bollinger (ROFL). And Testaverde....

Too bad for you.

See ya next season. Enjoy your #29 draft pick....

(A late round pick for a proven veteran. I'll take it)

He has only proven that he is unreliable, selfish and overrated. Guaranteed he won't play all 16 games next season!

#39 User is offline   jimdep Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 March 2006 - 08:58 AM

Vick is the MOST talanted player to ever grace the gridiron. I know your not gonna agree with me, I know your gonna post back and bash him and talk about his few negative stats. GO ahead, whatever makes you feel better.

Vick = $$$$$

AGAIN, THANKS FOR ABE.

Enjoy your "draft pick".

WHAT?!?!?!? Vick is a great athlete, I will give you that. But he is a mediocre QB at best!!!!!!!! And guess what, all the running he has done will begin to take its tollvery soon (perhaps this year). When he can't run as effectively any longer he is doomed. Steve Bartkowski had a better arm then Vick!

#40 User is offline   haveyouseenpenningtonplay Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 March 2006 - 09:50 AM

It's like we're talking to a brick wall. Or maybe a broken record.

You're welcome for Abe, and I'll be sure to follow your example and go to the Bronco boards and thank them for their draft pick.

I'm sorry if we don't have enough southern hospitality for your comfort, but we are mostly brash blue collar New Yorkers here. So man up and make your case for any arguments you have, instead of diffusing them by saying we're jealous. At least act like you want to talk football and not about anyone's mom. We are not bashing you (yet), we are trying to get a discussion out of you.
Member Since March 26th 2004

IPB Image

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users