NYJetsFan.com Forums: weight loss - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

www.firejohnidzik.com
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) THE KNICKS
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Brady
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Saints blow on the road
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:57 AM) Santana at his best https://www.youtube....h?v=CgmfTyITaY0
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) Correction that's Quincy carter at his best
NJAzrael71 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:22 PM) Brees vs Carolina or Kaepernick vs St Louis? St Louis gives up the most to QB's but Brees can light up Carolina's D.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:25 PM) Milber is love Milber is life
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) seems like vick still has that fast ball
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) $$
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) dipping my toe into this fanduel thing... just for basketball because it makes more sense to me than football
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) anyone played on it before
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 05:04 PM) We could use Quincy Carter right now
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:27 PM) pro basketball or college
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:28 PM) pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:32 PM) I did it for two years it was frustrating
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:33 PM) I've given up on nba and mlb fantasy too many lineup changes
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) I'm on draft kings
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:39 PM) THE KNICKS
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:13 AM) START BRAD SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:13 AM) MIZZOU
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:25 AM) SMITH-SIAH
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 10:16 AM) Start him at cornerback! -gmany
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:06 PM) feels good to be right
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:39 PM) The next GM we hire, I'm going to say I dislike him and that he should be fired once hes hired so that when hes eventually fired I am right. Because no one will succeed with the Jets, the probability of predicting failure with this team is as likely as the sun rising the next day.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:57 PM) yeah but izdik always rubbed me the wrong way, i never said ti about any other GM so quick. i could tell the guy was inept. call it intuition, a lucky guess etc etc either way i called this shit and i was right quickly. not 10 years down the road
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 03:51 PM) lol
LeonhardSkyn... Icon : (Today, 04:08 PM) JAMEIS WINSTON TO THE JETS
LeonhardSkyn... Icon : (Today, 04:10 PM) The best big game quarterback I've ever seen.
santana Icon : (Today, 05:39 PM) Who is this guy?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 07:06 PM) For Halloween im going to he a New York Jets Quarterback. Not only am I hard to look at I also suck the life out of fans!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 07:09 PM) be*
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

weight loss

#1 Guest_News_Flash_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 31 May 2006 - 12:46 PM

Meals at home and with family do not have to be fat-ladenaffairs. Nor do they have to be boring, tasteless times ofcelery mashing around the table. A few subtle adjustments inyour food choices will make a big difference on the scales.

Think Lean Meat Don't give up meat, just make smarter choices in buying it.Meat is much leaner today than it has been due to trimmingefforts on the part of meatpackers. Beef labeled as "loin","round" and "extra lean" are your best choices.

According to The Wisconsin Beef Council, cuts like top round,tenderloin or sirloin qualify as lean, healthy selections. Roasting, baking, grilling, braising and broiling are healthymeat-cooking methods. Use non-stick pans and choose cookingsprays over oil or butter during preparation. Another way toreduce fat is to strain cooked ground beef and rinse it withhot water. Drain it well before you continue the recipe.

Lean Chicken Choices When we think lean we often look to chicken. Be smart. Many ofus turn a potentially diet-friendly staple into somethingconsiderably less than healthy. Say no to fried patties, chicken fingers, nuggets and franks. Switch to broiling,roasting, baking or steaming fresh chicken.

Use a non-stick panwith cooking spray, broth or wine. Keep in mind that poultry dark meat contains about twice asmuch fat as white meat. Also, the skin is full of fat. You canremove the skin before cooking or choose skinless varieties.Simply make a rule or take off the skin before you eat it.

Lean Turkey Is A Smart Choice If you're preparing a turkey, why not cook the stuffingseparately? You will reduce its fat content by preventing theturkey fat from soaking into the dressing. Try to use lessbutter or margarine when preparing the stuffing.

Don't forgetto skim the fat off of the gravy with a gravy separator or by refrigerating it. Leave the drumsticks for the kids. As withchicken, choose light meat over dark and you'll save quite afew calories.

Steam It Green Serve steamed vegetables instead of heavy casseroles orcheese-based dishes. Steaming or microwaving veggies means youdon't have to add any fat during preparation; choose lemonjuice, herbs, or vinegar over margarine. Use herbs and spicesor imitation butter sprinkles as seasoning instead of butter,oil or cheese.

If steamed vegetables don't suit your tastebuds, reduce the amount of oil you use if you saut? them. Brothor flavored vinegar makes a great substitute for oil. Grains Are Great Whenever you have the chance, choose whole grains as your breadchoice. For example, you could choose whole grain breading forstuffing preparation, whole grain dinner rolls, whole wheatbread for sandwiches, and wild rice instead of white.

All types of white bread are high in refined sugar and pack inmore calories than grains. These refined sugars are some of the"bad carbs" we hear so much about these days. If you still cravewhite bread occasionally, choose a "lite" or diet version, whichwill save you a few calories.

About The Author: JM Jackson is a fitness, health and weightloss consultatn in northern California. For more informationsee http://secrettips.net

[diet]

http://thor-body-bui...ntry_id=1492157

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users