NYJetsFan.com Forums: The Official STFU About the Pats Thread! - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 06:51 PM) ALDAON SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 06:51 PM) TEH MILBER
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 08:51 PM) Fuck you lol ;)
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 November 2014 - 08:51 PM) and it was brooks anyway ;)
santana Icon : (19 November 2014 - 11:36 PM) Titties
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:46 AM) Raul is bringing nothing to the table
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:47 AM) TEH TABLE
Jetsman05 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 12:59 PM) he really doesnt
Jetsman05 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 12:59 PM) besides funding the site
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 02:00 PM) Looks like the game will be moved to Monday night in either Detroit, Pittsburgh, or Washington DC.
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 02:55 PM) that makes it sound like I AM THE TABLE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 November 2014 - 03:36 PM) SUCK FOR TEH DUCK
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 08:28 PM) lets go chaaaaaaaales
azjetfan Icon : (20 November 2014 - 08:37 PM) We want raiders to win
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 08:59 PM) Michael Irvin pre-game, "Jamaal Charles makes defenders look like Ray Charles"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:00 PM) JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit as per Fox Sports Mike Garafalo
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:07 PM) word
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:07 PM) i wonder how much tickets could be
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:16 PM) murray bringing it to the table for 05
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:16 PM) well bringing it to his bench
Jetsman05 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:22 PM) Unreal. My fantasy luck is awesome
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:25 PM) GIOVANI OCHO SANTOS
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:26 PM) If i win by 3 pts i'm going to get drunk with the tulane students
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 09:50 PM) I don't think murray comes back. That hit was pretty vicious
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) THEEE RAAAAAAIYYYYDDDAAAHSS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) Hell has frozen over
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) the Raiders have won a game against the KC Cheifs
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:51 PM) that celebration on 3rd down when they sacked alex smith was hilarious
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:51 PM) they had no clue it was 3rd down
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 12:56 PM) RAUL IS TEH TABLE
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 12:57 PM) HALA RAUL
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:22 PM) yeah buddy
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:23 PM) I wonder how much ticket to this jets game would be. I hope its free
Jetsfan115 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:24 PM) city of detriot needs something.
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:25 PM) yeah global warming
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 05:34 PM) Any word on what channel the game will be shown outside of the NY area?
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 06:07 PM) No idea
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 06:07 PM) Direct tv announced they will be showing it though
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 06:08 PM) I just found out it will not be shown nationally
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:23 PM) 4 TDS for THE DUCK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:24 PM) and 400 total yards
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:24 PM) WOOOOOOOO
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) quack
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 11:04 PM) Meanwhile back at the ranch Winston almost was ejected from the game.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 12:50 AM) SUCK FOR THE DUCK
Resize Shouts Area

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

The Official STFU About the Pats Thread! ... And Brady vs Manning

#1 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Post icon  Posted 12 March 2007 - 04:30 PM

It's a disturbing trend and rightfully so because alot of us are gunshy when it comes to the Pats and their lucky streak with their players. However, you guys are really over-reacting about the Patriots and their players. For some reason everyone the Pats get is gonna be the best player in the league even though years of under achieving NFL play would disagree with that assessment. Thus let's break this down:

Kelly Washington [ The Best Receiver the Bengals had ] - 72 receptions in 4 years for 893 yards and 9 TDs. The last two of those years he's caught just over 200 yards and 19 catches for 2 TDs. Not only that but they paid him 22 million dollars. Holy hell, we're in trouble! Obviously, that is sarcasm. So quit nutting your pants over this guy. He's isn't gonna do shit.

Wes Welker [ The Best Receiver to ever wear Turquiose ] - 92 catches in 32 games for 1 TD and 1121 yards. We better watch out, this 5-8 receiver is about to tear up the Jets because Tom Brady is gonna throw it to him. Holy hell, we're in even BIGGER trouble because they signed him to 30+ million dollar contract. Obviously, that too is sarcasm.

Dante Stallworth [ The Best Deep Threat since Jerry Rice ] - Another player who's NEVER broke 1000 yards. For such a deep threat tell me why he's never caught more than 8 TD's and that was when he was a ROOKIE! He played on a very successful passing game last year and had one of his best seasons.... 38 catches / 725 yards / 19.1 yard average / 5 TDs. They paid 33 million for him. Holy hell, we really need to start getting upset here. Obviously, this too is sarcasm.

Hopefully this will show you guys to stop acting like the Patriots just made trades for Chad Johnson, Marvin Harrison, and Roy Williams. Get a grip. These guys are weak. They never proved to be anything more than mediocre at best and the only guy that has done that is Stallworth. Wes Welker has done NOTHING, zip! And Kelly Washington has proved he's nothing more than a bum. The Pats didn't get better by adding these crappy WR's. They got better at LB but they got a year older too. Their average age at LB is 32. THATS OLD! Even with Adalius Thomas, this team is OLD on defense. What do you think Thomas Jones is gonna do to that? Run their ass over, that's what he's gonna do. Then Leon is gonna run away from them. Harrison huh, the guy is 35 years old people! 35!

We have Rhodes, Cotchery, Coles, Pennington healthy, a good OLine with loads of upside, an improved DLine, youth and talent at LB, Leon and Jones with a real blocking FB. Why are you guys freaking out? The Pats are the one's that are freaking out, which is evident by their REACHING for talent and over paying them in the FA. So chill the hell out already.

#2 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 March 2007 - 04:37 PM

I was looking for this thread. THANK YOU!!! Welker is the only WR that can play every down for them, Stallworth gets injured all the time, Washington just sucks, and they have no room for a real playmaker in Chad Jackson. Not too concerned about those scrubs.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#3 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 12 March 2007 - 04:39 PM

Actually Stallworth has missed some game with lame injuries, but it's not enough to where you could say if he played 16 games he'd be this great WR. He's got enough of a resume for me to say he's nothing to fret over which is why NO let him go... HELLO a team rebuilding their city and franchise after both were in a devastated state. Why let go of a talented WR? Oh yeah, because he's not good at playing WR. He runs down the field. He'll win a 1 on 1 matchup here and there. That's it. That's all it is. Which is why the Eagles also let him go.

#4 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 March 2007 - 04:46 PM

The Patriots too me (so far) and the moves they made kind of remind me of a balding mid-aged man who go's out and buys hair replacements and has laser surgury to try to regain his vigor but all he's doing is wasting his money because nothing will look like a real full head of hair (try to follow me here).

Thats what the Pats have done. They have scraped clawed and scratched in free agency to try to regain their ways of old because with the deteriorating team who jets0n pointed out as being and with father time catching up with their core veterans they went out and wasted all their money in their piggy bank hopeful at one last shot of glory but just like the balding dude. He'll end up flittering away mentally exiled with thoughts and dreams of his youth. The Patriots being the caveat will be perpetually doing the same thing.

#5 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 March 2007 - 04:48 PM

I also would have to agree on alot of people being all over the pats nuts. But i do have to disagree with you one one player that you mentioned. and that is welker. Obviously we have all seen him play and his stats arent all that great but i would have to believe the reason for that is because he never really had a qb to throw to him. IMO this was the dolphins biggest play maker and he is clutch and he going to do very well in the patriots system and unfourtunatly i think he will get somewhere between 65-75 catches with a couple td's. He is goning to be an above average 2nd WR. Just my oppinion but maybe he will surprise you when he's catching balls that can really hurt us...But i do hope you are right....im assuming you think he is a bum...

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#6 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 March 2007 - 04:49 PM

Jetson is ballin' after this thread! yess.gif
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 March 2007 - 04:55 PM

What normally happends to hype machines? They BLOW UP!!!!!!!!!!!

People are going to be expecting the Pats to move mountains this years and the bar is going to be set so high for them. This has all the signs of crumbling miserably. Stay tuned!

#8 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 12 March 2007 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (extmenace @ Mar 12 2007, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im assuming you think he is a bum...

I dont think he's bum actually. I got into a physical scuffle with a buddy of mine over rights to the computer chair to try and pick him up in my FF league when he arrived in Miami because he was killing it out there. But then he tapered off and now you guys think he's gonna be great merely because he's a Patriot now. Remember Chris Chambers was supposed to be the best WR in the league after having a good couple of weeks the season before. What happened to that? All I'm trying to say is people think he's better than he is merely because the Pats signed him like they know something that no one else does.

They went out and signed a bunch of #2 receivers. They still don't have a #1. That Chad Jackson was horrible last year and looks like he needs alot of work. Definately not a "Pats" type of pick in terms of instance success and star. And you can't say that he didn't have a chance because Brady was begging for someone to step up.

#9 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

• Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:50 PM

When I take a look at what the Pats are doing this offseason, it reminds me of one other owner splurging like crazy in an effort to make it.

Daniel Snyder with the Washington Redskins when they raided our locker room & everyone else's at the same time. Snyder went out & spent a boatload of money & ended up with a 8-8 record to show for it. Money can buy you every player you want to put on the field but they need to perform as a cohesive unit in order to get anywhere. Bellichump USED TO be known for his ability to do that.

How cohesive are the Pats right now with multiple players holding out, jumping ship, etc? The only cohesive unit I see in the AFC East right now is the Jets my friends. Kinda makes you wonder........is it Bellichump or was it the coaching staff under him that made that team what it is?

Everyone expects the Pats to get back to the bowl. I say they go 9-7 if they're lucky in '07. Too many players there are going to try to be "the man" & the entire team will suffer for it.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#10 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 March 2007 - 07:08 PM

lots of dillusional posts here. we should be really lucky that jco stepped up the way he did. with mccariens being complete garbage and with dwight being non existant we are lucky to have a decent wr core.

pats recievers might be made up of a lot of average talent but collectively id say that they are muchhhh better then our two heavy hitters. stallworth is an excellent route runner and welker is even better that offense should flourish with them. hopefully pennington puts together another good season so we can keep up.

the case is... you even see it all over the media. that the pats really are winning the off season. Micheal Smith broke it down pretty well on nfl live today. Pats hardly broke the bank for what they got.. i dont know where all this splurge talk is comin from.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#11 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 March 2007 - 08:16 PM

But then he tapered off and now you guys think he's gonna be great merely because he's a Patriot now

The thing is though is that he will be better as a patriot. He has at the very least one of the top 3 QB's in the NFL throwing him the football. Welker had some crappy qb's throwing to him last year and he still got 67 catches. Not to mention that half the balls he caught were for first downs. Brady is gonna make recievers look better then they are. I mean shit do you think brandon stokley would of had a 1000 yd season and 10 plus td's if anyone else but peyton was throwing him the ball? all i am saying is that a great qb is gonna make everyone else better around them and especially his WR's...

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#12 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• MLB:

Posted 12 March 2007 - 09:07 PM

Patriots are doing something about their weakness. Like it or not. We need CBs. Now I definitely see us drafting a CB in the first rd. The Pats are a team that we're trying to knock off. I'm not going to STFU when a rival is gaining strenght to go against one of our weakest spot on defense which is CB. We need to come out of this draft with a top CB and another CB in the later rounds.

#13 User is offline   MAINEJET74 Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 March 2007 - 03:05 AM

In the end it all comes down to the coach. I see Mangini as a great coach who will lead this team to the playoffs year after year. The Jets have a good core of players that will allow them to compete with the Pats on all fronts. All players on the Jets don't have to be the best on the market, but they have to be able to do their job. This was a problem last year because our Dline could not get it done. Kimo was washed out often and Drob didn't play his part till mid season. If we can get a push on the line of scrimmage during passing downs I believe everything will come together... even if we do not upgrade at CB.

...seems like most people on here know more about the pats than the Jets!

....both the pats and Jets can be good teams, it doesn't have to be one or the other.

#14 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 13 March 2007 - 03:31 AM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Mar 12 2007, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's a disturbing trend and rightfully so because alot of us are gunshy when it comes to the Pats and their lucky streak with their players. However, you guys are really over-reacting about the Patriots and their players. For some reason everyone the Pats get is gonna be the best player in the league even though years of under achieving NFL play would disagree with that assessment. Thus let's break this down:
Kelly Washington [ The Best Receiver the Bengals had ] - 72 receptions in 4 years for 893 yards and 9 TDs. The last two of those years he's caught just over 200 yards and 19 catches for 2 TDs. Not only that but they paid him 22 million dollars. Holy hell, we're in trouble! Obviously, that is sarcasm. So quit nutting your pants over this guy. He's isn't gonna do shit.

Wes Welker [ The Best Receiver to ever wear Turquiose ] - 92 catches in 32 games for 1 TD and 1121 yards. We better watch out, this 5-8 receiver is about to tear up the Jets because Tom Brady is gonna throw it to him. Holy hell, we're in even BIGGER trouble because they signed him to 30+ million dollar contract. Obviously, that too is sarcasm.

Dante Stallworth [ The Best Deep Threat since Jerry Rice ] - Another player who's NEVER broke 1000 yards. For such a deep threat tell me why he's never caught more than 8 TD's and that was when he was a ROOKIE! He played on a very successful passing game last year and had one of his best seasons.... 38 catches / 725 yards / 19.1 yard average / 5 TDs. They paid 33 million for him. Holy hell, we really need to start getting upset here. Obviously, this too is sarcasm.
Hopefully this will show you guys to stop acting like the Patriots just made trades for Chad Johnson, Marvin Harrison, and Roy Williams. Get a grip. These guys are weak. They never proved to be anything more than mediocre at best and the only guy that has done that is Stallworth. Wes Welker has done NOTHING, zip! And Kelly Washington has proved he's nothing more than a bum. The Pats didn't get better by adding these crappy WR's. They got better at LB but they got a year older too. Their average age at LB is 32. THATS OLD! Even with Adalius Thomas, this team is OLD on defense. What do you think Thomas Jones is gonna do to that? Run their ass over, that's what he's gonna do. Then Leon is gonna run away from them. Harrison huh, the guy is 35 years old people! 35!

We have Rhodes, Cotchery, Coles, Pennington healthy, a good OLine with loads of upside, an improved DLine, youth and talent at LB, Leon and Jones with a real blocking FB. Why are you guys freaking out? The Pats are the one's that are freaking out, which is evident by their REACHING for talent and over paying them in the FA. So chill the hell out already.

On this issue iagree.gif totally. I'd also like to add two words, Washington Redskins
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#15 User is offline   triple3s Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 March 2007 - 08:11 AM

QUOTE (santana @ Mar 12 2007, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lots of dillusional posts here. we should be really lucky that jco stepped up the way he did. with mccariens being complete garbage and with dwight being non existant we are lucky to have a decent wr core.

pats recievers might be made up of a lot of average talent but collectively id say that they are muchhhh better then our two heavy hitters. stallworth is an excellent route runner and welker is even better that offense should flourish with them. hopefully pennington puts together another good season so we can keep up.

the case is... you even see it all over the media. that the pats really are winning the off season. Micheal Smith broke it down pretty well on nfl live today. Pats hardly broke the bank for what they got.. i dont know where all this splurge talk is comin from.

finally some one else sees what I see. You guys are really dillusional. I know we are all jets fans and every year we look at everyone elses moves and say "oh that was not good enough and that was terrible by the pats, miami, and bills" no matter what they do.

Listen, if I recall correctly the Pats won the divisoin with Caldwell, A absolutely mediocre WR, as their main target. And teams still could not stop the Pats passing game. Now all 3 of the recievers that the pats got are better than Caldwell, so what does that say? they are going to be even more dangerous. No one is on the pats nuts, we just realize that they have upgraded significantly.

Didn't the pats win the division last year??? don't you guys see that they upgraded this offseason? more than we did? what makes you think we are going to beat them out this year if they have upgraded more than us? Now don't get me wrong I believe the jets will get better. and anything can happen, so there is a chance we can overtake them. But trust me the pats are not making dumb moves by any means. these were smart signings and they are going to make them better.

#16 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 13 March 2007 - 10:39 AM

WRONG! Caldwell was atleast catching passes out in SD. Kelly Washington? Come on. TRASH! Doesn't matter. Stallworth.... maybe an upgrade, maybe not. Welker? Come on, how is he better than Caldwell? They're the same nagging type of player.

It's not something we need to sit and complain about is what I'm telling you. These WR's are trash! TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH!!!!! With the exception of Welker cause I like him but he's nothing special either. He's just gonna be a good player, but certainly not a guy we need to gameplan. Some of you need to pull it together. Tom Brady isn't Manning or Montana, he doesn't MAKE WR's good. So don't get that confused because when it comes to being a prolific QB Tom Brady certainly isn't in that category IMO.

#17 User is offline   Hey Coach Icon

• 2008 Best Avatar Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 March 2007 - 11:00 AM

Caldwell was not catching passes in S.D. thats why they cut his bugg eyed arse. He wasnt even catching passes in N.E. Brady did help his case as a receiver last year for what its worth. Check out the link for Caldwells stats . Not to impressive in S.D but he was also plagued with a few injurys also.

Reche Caldwell-WR- Patriots Jan. 21 - 11:53 pm et

Reche Caldwell caught four passes for 46 yards in the AFC Championship, but also had two memorable drops.

Caldwell was wide open in the end zone, and on another key play in the red zone late in the game, but dropped both passes. He's under contract for cheap next season and this shouldn't affect his status. He's likely to start again, but don't expect a huge jump in numbers in New England's spread-the-wealth offense.

http://www.rotoworld...port=NFL&id=624

#18 User is offline   triple3s Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 March 2007 - 11:37 AM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Mar 13 2007, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WRONG! Caldwell was atleast catching passes out in SD. Kelly Washington? Come on. TRASH! Doesn't matter. Stallworth.... maybe an upgrade, maybe not. Welker? Come on, how is he better than Caldwell? They're the same nagging type of player.

It's not something we need to sit and complain about is what I'm telling you. These WR's are trash! TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH TRASH!!!!! With the exception of Welker cause I like him but he's nothing special either. He's just gonna be a good player, but certainly not a guy we need to gameplan. Some of you need to pull it together. Tom Brady isn't Manning or Montana, he doesn't MAKE WR's good. So don't get that confused because when it comes to being a prolific QB Tom Brady certainly isn't in that category IMO.

doesn't brady have 3 championships?? he doesn't make Wr's good? he isn't better than manning? what football have you been watching?

#19 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 13 March 2007 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE (triple3s @ Mar 13 2007, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
doesn't brady have 3 championships?? he doesn't make Wr's good? he isn't better than manning? what football have you been watching?

No he isn't better than Manning. In fact don't forget about the time Manning was going to the Superbowl but Ty Law and Co got away with.... I don't know.... 15 pass interference penalties. We know what happend after that.

Manning is on his way to being the best QB to ever play the game. He's got a ring, he's got records, he's prolific. Brady plays on a shiesty cheater team. I can't take Brady's rings away from him but you cant give him all the credit when Adam Viniteri was pretty important to that along with their cheater defense.

#20 User is offline   triple3s Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 March 2007 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Mar 13 2007, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No he isn't better than Manning. In fact don't forget about the time Manning was going to the Superbowl but Ty Law and Co got away with.... I don't know.... 15 pass interference penalties. We know what happend after that.

Manning is on his way to being the best QB to ever play the game. He's got a ring, he's got records, he's prolific. Brady plays on a shiesty cheater team. I can't take Brady's rings away from him but you cant give him all the credit when Adam Viniteri was pretty important to that along with their cheater defense.

you are very funny. Does Adam Viniteri get himself into field goal range? football is a team sport, but everyone knows that the Qb makes it happen. montana doesn't get those superbowls without the great teams that he had around him, but we all give montana the credit. so please don't cry.

I hate Tom Brady, but he's the most clutch performer in the league, led his team to 3 championships.

The point is Manning didn't get there. that's all that matters. He got there this year, and that's all he gets credit for.

If you can't see that, I don't know what to say. Maybe in the end manning will be better if he can win a few more championships, but right now Brady definitely is the better QB.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users