NYJetsFan.com Forums: Scarlet Knights Baby - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

FlyHiJets Icon : (25 August 2014 - 01:06 PM) *better than
Chaos Icon : (25 August 2014 - 01:58 PM) Cro may get released?!
Chaos Icon : (25 August 2014 - 02:07 PM) /announcement
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 August 2014 - 04:54 PM) patterson suspended indefinatly by idzik. were fucked at CB right now
azjetfan Icon : (25 August 2014 - 08:35 PM) Do the Rams have a CB worth trading for?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (25 August 2014 - 08:52 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (25 August 2014 - 10:29 PM) Saunders had a seizure, that is why he got into a car crash. He returned to practice, weird/
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 07:00 AM) ‏@AdamSchefter 4m
Jets tried trading WR Stepehen Hill this summer. No takers. Let's see if final cuts today and Saturday change that equation.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 11:15 AM) i hate izdik
azjetfan Icon : (26 August 2014 - 12:32 PM) Our starting CB Walls working in rehab area
Jetsfan115 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 02:52 PM) any CBs that are decent on the trade block or facing salary cuts?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:00 PM) I wouldnt cut Hill watch him go to NE and turn into Randy Moss
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) I'm just glad there aren't anymore greedy bastards on the team to deal with
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) Or street thugs
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) f*** a CB problem
Jetsman05 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:49 PM) need 1 more in the fantasy league
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:33 PM) Dimitri suspended for the rest of preseason. I'm sorry, I know we are bone dry at corner these days but they should have cut this prick on the spot . He's going to get torched regardless this year and I'd rather cut ties with any potential cancerous attitutudes before the season even starts.
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:34 PM) Where I come from you take responsibility for your actions. Not showing up for a game is cowardly and selfish. f*** him
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:36 PM) Also he doesn't know what the acronym AWOL means so he's also an idiot. No wonder he's never been anything but a journeyman corner is this league.
azjetfan Icon : (26 August 2014 - 09:11 PM) So how do you really feel?
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 11:18 PM) I think my last three posts pretty much summarize how I feel haha. He's making 1.5 mill this year and no call no shows because his feeling are hurt. Would rather you play corner azjetfan than this guy
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:12 AM) Need 1 more for FFB!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:39 AM) Stephen Hill is going to get cut, guy sucks. Greg Salas is a better football player and deserves a spot over him
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:27 AM) So when do we show up to 115s house with pitchforks, tar and feathers?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:03 PM) i'd rather see idzik go then hill. fire idzik
bleedsgreen Icon : (Yesterday, 12:21 PM) Hill is such a disappointment. I really was hopping for so much when he scored 2 TDs his first game
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 03:11 PM) We need to get the J-E-T-S chant back this year to the way it was
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 03:13 PM) idk if any of u guys went to any of the games last year[Im sure some of u did] but im not a fan of the drumline leading the chant
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 03:14 PM) its not the same as 70,000 people doing it during every kickoff and after every score
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:43 PM) injuries and poor QB play aren't good for a WR to develop
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:08 PM) 115 and Hill. Lol!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:18 PM) the excuses, Hill is just a terrible football player. no debate, just a fact. guy is soft as shit as well
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 10:43 AM) right cause all our other WRs were lighting it up
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 07:04 PM) Hill is useless bro lol
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 09:05 PM) All I can say I streamed this game and if anyone thinks about recording it from NFL Network at 4pm Eastern Saturday.....DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 09:07 PM) This game was pure sh1t. Even though it was back up players the Jets got totally destroyed in this game. After seeing this game Im really worried about the Jets starting core because these backup guys looked like they shouldn't have even been on the field at all. I just hope the starters are 3000 times better than these guys that played in game 4
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 09:09 PM) The Jets got horse f*cked by the Eagles in this game.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 09:24 PM) we are hosed in the secondary
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 09:26 PM) we need to cut this assclown patterson
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 09:34 PM) did Hill get cut yet?
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 09:36 PM) lol. We might need to look at the Eagles cuts for possible 2nd and 3rd stringers
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 09:36 PM) If they keep ZHill after this game I will be shocked.
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 09:38 PM) Philly gave us a worse ass whipping than Detroit gave Buffalo. only difference is we scored
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 09:42 PM) Im just wondering what manning will put up on our secondary? 70?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 10:12 PM) who cares about getting destroyed in a preseason game, especially the 4th one. Most of these guys won't even make the team
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Scarlet Knights Baby

#1 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Strolling on shady streets, you know the usual

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:12 PM

Rutgers-28

Louisville-25

chop chop

View Postganggreen_ewok, on 13 June 2011 - 07:43 PM, said:

"And once again, the meow became a roar"

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   smallguy Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:14 PM

Great job to the scarlet kinghts! I am a very happy man right now.

#3 User is offline   Merenguito Icon

• 2008 Best Sig Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:22 PM

Amazing comeback and great D!
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:30 PM

I'll be the first one to eat crow. I was clearly wrong about Rutgers. I could say it's a fluke, I could say it was a lucky win or blame the refs. But I wont. I have several friends still in Rutgers and though I have been talking down about them all year, I promise you I was sitting on my La-Z-Boy rooting for them from the beginning. The look of the crowd, the determination, I will tell you this right now, if Ohio State went in to Rutgers Stadium on this night...they would lose. They're the real deal and I'm hoping Rutgers in atleast the Sugarbowl this year.
Posted Image

#5 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:33 PM

Thank you Rutgers! Now Gators will be 3 in the BCS!

#6 User is offline   penningtonpays Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:39 PM

yea thanks rutgers the longhorns are now 4 in the BCS. drinks.gif , drinks on me tonight rutgers!

IPB Image

#7 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:41 PM

If Ohio state pounds Michigan, and Florida or some other 1 loss team loses, then Rutgers has a chance at the Championship. They still have to finish out undefeated, and i expect nothing short of a BCS game.

Posted Image

#8 User is offline   penningtonpays Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:46 PM

they will make a BCS game regardless of the WVU game i think they have the tiebreaker even if they loss to WVU, just dont lose to syracuse and they should be ok for the BCS.

IPB Image

#9 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE (penningtonpays @ Nov 10 2006, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
they will make a BCS game regardless of the WVU game i think they have the tiebreaker even if they loss to WVU, just dont lose to syracuse and they should be ok for the BCS.

They still have to beat Cincy and Cuse remember. Bigtime trap games.
Posted Image

#10 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE (ganggreen_ewok @ Nov 10 2006, 05:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Ohio state pounds Michigan, and Florida or some other 1 loss team loses, then Rutgers has a chance at the Championship. They still have to finish out undefeated, and i expect nothing short of a BCS game.

Ohio State isin't playing Florida until the Championship, of course. After we win our remaining three games against South Carolina, West Carolina, and Florida State. Next up will be the SEC championship, and if we win that, there is no way that the BCS can turn us down.

#11 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 10 2006, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ohio State isin't playing Florida until the Championship, of course. After we win our remaining three games against South Carolina, West Carolina, and Florida State. Next up will be the SEC championship, and if we win that, there is no way that the BCS can turn us down.

He didn't say Ohio State is playing Florida, he says if Florida or another 1 loss team loses then Rutgers has a chance.
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 November 2006 - 12:21 AM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Nov 9 2006, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He didn't say Ohio State is playing Florida, he says if Florida or another 1 loss team loses then Rutgers has a chance.

Thank you.

Speaking of trap games, theres a good chance Florida might overlook FSU or south Carolina, and then its all over.

Posted Image

#13 User is offline   penningtonpays Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 November 2006 - 12:59 AM

if they do win the BE there going to get off easy and play some1 like Wake Forest or Boise ST. i bet.

IPB Image

#14 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 10 November 2006 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE (ganggreen_ewok @ Nov 10 2006, 05:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you.

Speaking of trap games, theres a good chance Florida might overlook FSU or south Carolina, and then its all over.

Our coach isin't the type of guy that would have us overlook games. We have never overlooked FSU ever. Besides South Carolina is going to get killed, because we want revenge on that asshole coach of there's.

Also, I doubt all the 1 lose teams now will lose. Ohio State or Michigan will be the number 1 after their game, of course. Texas has kansas state, and 24th ranked texas a&m. Auburn has georgia, and alabama, which both games should be wins. USC should lose sometime between now and championship time. California most likely will lose to USC. Norte Dame has an easy ride until their game against USC. West Virginia has Rutgers, which should be a good game.

My Predicition going into the the game before the SEC Championship:

Ohio State 12-0
Michigan 11-1
Louisville 10-2 (will choke against pittsburgh)
Texas 10-1
Auburn 11-1
Florida 11-1
USC 10-2
California 10-2
Norte Dame 11-1
West Virginia 11-1
Arkansas 9-3
Rutgers 11-1

You guys just basically need too much help, the team that goes to the national championship will be the team that wins the SEC Championship.

#15 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 November 2006 - 04:30 AM

dont be to just about the mr bizket.

Florida state might not be playing as well as many are accustomed to, but we made a change at QB and lee has looked great. not an easy game to win and wouldnt be shocked at all if we beat FL. Florida state baby....

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#16 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 10 November 2006 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE (extmenace @ Nov 10 2006, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dont be to just about the mr bizket.

Florida state might not be playing as well as many are accustomed to, but we made a change at QB and lee has looked great. not an easy game to win and wouldnt be shocked at all if we beat FL. Florida state baby....

LOL... I must say I am more worried about South Carolina, more then I am worried about Florida State.

#17 User is offline   JerseyJet Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Rutgers Football, NFL football History Buff, making fun of Patriots fans. Reading about WWII/Civil war/Jets, playing drums, guitar, listening to the who, led zeppelin and pink floyd.<br /><br />Favorite player- Jon Vilma<br /><br /><br /><br />NYJETSFAN.COM ,Phillies baseball, Minor League Baseball, College Football, football card collecting,baseball card collecting<br />Favorite Philly- , Aaron Rowand<br />Arena Football, baseball card collecting.<br />Drinking Rootbeer,baseball and football video games, baseball, football,playing football and baseball, music, favorite band- the who, song- won't get fooled again.<br />Bands-The who<br />led zeppelin,pink floyd

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 November 2006 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Nov 10 2006, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll be the first one to eat crow. I was clearly wrong about Rutgers. I could say it's a fluke, I could say it was a lucky win or blame the refs. But I wont. I have several friends still in Rutgers and though I have been talking down about them all year, I promise you I was sitting on my La-Z-Boy rooting for them from the beginning. The look of the crowd, the determination, I will tell you this right now, if Ohio State went in to Rutgers Stadium on this night...they would lose. They're the real deal and I'm hoping Rutgers in atleast the Sugarbowl this year.

Wow, I have proof!!

Anyway, 2006 hiesman dinner will be serving 27 kinds of rice!
IPB Image
IPB Image
Keep Choppin Jets, Phillies and Knights!

#18 User is offline   DRob63Cmart28 Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 November 2006 - 03:47 PM

Rutgers is nasty. That was a great win last night. I knew this would be a good wacky game. A lot of people thought Louisville would spank them. But Rutgers was really up for this game. A great win for them. Brian Leonard for Heisman.
IPB Image

#19 User is offline   JerseyJet Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Rutgers Football, NFL football History Buff, making fun of Patriots fans. Reading about WWII/Civil war/Jets, playing drums, guitar, listening to the who, led zeppelin and pink floyd.<br /><br />Favorite player- Jon Vilma<br /><br /><br /><br />NYJETSFAN.COM ,Phillies baseball, Minor League Baseball, College Football, football card collecting,baseball card collecting<br />Favorite Philly- , Aaron Rowand<br />Arena Football, baseball card collecting.<br />Drinking Rootbeer,baseball and football video games, baseball, football,playing football and baseball, music, favorite band- the who, song- won't get fooled again.<br />Bands-The who<br />led zeppelin,pink floyd

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 November 2006 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (DRob63Cmart28 @ Nov 10 2006, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rutgers is nasty. That was a great win last night. I knew this would be a good wacky game. A lot of people thought Louisville would spank them. But Rutgers was really up for this game. A great win for them. Brian Leonard for Heisman.

As much as I hate to say, but Leonard has no chance to win the heisman. Ray Rice does
IPB Image
IPB Image
Keep Choppin Jets, Phillies and Knights!

#20 User is offline   cmart=the best Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 November 2006 - 04:40 PM

lmao DRob63Cmart28 is ur sig supossed to be sarcastic or did you loose your memory from the past three years

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users