NYJetsFan.com Forums: Ok S-dubb, Spin This One - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 06:39 AM) Meh...you're reading too much into it
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 06:40 AM) Even in seasons where the Jets blew, I haven't seen anyone refer to the preseason to complain. Ever.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:15 AM) fire izdik http://theredzone.or...rs/Default.aspx
Jetsman05 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 11:17 AM) I picture Rob and 115 as real life friends
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 04:01 PM) Holmes can still play, problem is that hes also a cancer. He wore out his welcome with the Jets
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 08:23 PM) did Hill get cut?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:00 PM) Haven't seen anything yet
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:06 PM) Whos ready for the season!!? WOOOOO
azjetfan Icon : (30 August 2014 - 11:54 AM) Hill has been cut
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 August 2014 - 01:24 PM) Who wants to take bets he ends up in NE
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:18 PM) We'll I guess you guys are fools then in thinking im a fool for being concerned. Do any of you even know that in 2013 the Jets gave up the most passing yards in the franchise since 1986? And our secondary right now is worse than last year right now. To not be concerned is utterly foolish.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:19 PM) Unless our d-line has a monstrous year odds are the team will be eaten up in the pass. Every team will game plan to exploit the pass this year.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:56 PM) Patterson got cut
flood555 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:24 PM) Patterson must have been a huge cancer to get cut
flood555 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:26 PM) is there a midseason draft? we need a DB!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:58 PM) Our week 1 starting CBs will be Antonio Allen and Darrin Walls... wow
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:58 PM) interesting that Simms and Boyd were released
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 04:00 PM) No more McIntyre
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:20 PM) Pretty sure some of these cuts like Simms and McIntyre were made for removing some more cap space to try to find some decent corners and maybe another reliable wr. Possibly get some players cheap. I'd say the current 53 roster will change a good bit in the next week.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:23 PM) I just hope Geno doesn't get hurt or we are horse f*cked. Vick sure as hell can't stay healthy for a full season. I guess the FO could also be think of picking up an old vet cut as 3rd qb. Simms is ok but I'd never trust him to win a regular season game if he was put in.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:25 PM) Anyway it's going yo be an interesting week.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 10:18 PM) I doubt it was about freeing up money, considering we are way under. Like more than $20 mil, way more than enough to find some vet minimum CB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 10:19 PM) it's more about the roster numbers. McIntyre was replaced by rookies. IK showed flashes when he played
bleedsgreen Icon : (31 August 2014 - 08:34 AM) McIntyre is a shock to me he was a solid backup and made some big plays
ganggreen2003 Icon : (31 August 2014 - 04:44 PM) 1 week till we are 1-0
ganggreen2003 Icon : (31 August 2014 - 04:44 PM) we need to annihilate the GAYders
azjetfan Icon : (31 August 2014 - 05:28 PM) We claimed McFadden from the Browns. Knows the system should be able to contribute right away
azjetfan Icon : (31 August 2014 - 05:29 PM) Watching the Browns game now. Playing all three CB spots. Looks OK. A little grabby although he has not been called for it
azjetfan Icon : (31 August 2014 - 05:30 PM) Might be a little aggressive and get burnt over top
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (31 August 2014 - 10:26 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:58 AM) ^^^ agreed
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:25 PM) all the admins on this page should be fired
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:25 PM) for being assclowns
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:17 PM) The Jets are fucked at CB, signing some bums now. We need Milliner to get healthy
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 04:20 PM) We have signed CB Phillip Adams
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:55 PM) The Gayders are playing Derek Carr against the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:55 PM) our D Line better put him in a WORLD OF PAIN
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:11 PM) Rookie QB in our house...Rex do your thing!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:56 PM) with Antonio Allen and Darrin Walls as our starting CBs
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) our offense should be better than last year, Geno looks more comfortable
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) The Jets released Jeremiah George and Ellis Lankster, hopefully George finds his way to the PS. AJ Edds was re-signed
santana Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) Fire the admins!
santana Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) Over paid talents
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 01:55 PM) i get paid too much yo
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 07:52 PM) Hill was signed to the Panthers practice squad, lol @ 115
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ok S-dubb, Spin This One

#1 User is offline   SignalZero Icon

• User
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Former Site Admin/Publisher
    NYJetsFan.com

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:09 AM

The pressure is on S-Dubb. Let's see the glass half full on this one. Some of you guys pounded me for my Cowher avatar and my attitude towards this coaching staff. Especially you buddy! drinks.gif

It's all good though, I'm just curious to see how you now see this team.

#2 User is offline   titmouse Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (SignalZero @ Dec 8 2008, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The pressure is on S-Dubb. Let's see the glass half full on this one. Some of you guys pounded me for my Cowher avatar and my attitude towards this coaching staff. Especially you buddy! drinks.gif

It's all good though, I'm just curious to see how you now see this team.

you run this site? i am not saying you should view it through rose colored glasses but you suck. ban me please if you must but you are "the typical Jet fan". Your posts are always 'the sky is falling'. Yes, I realize the jets are like that much of the time but they are 8-5 and tied for the division lead right now. Yuu probably predicted them to win 6 games htis year if I looked back.

#3 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:33 AM

QUOTE (titmouse @ Dec 8 2008, 01:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you run this site? i am not saying you should view it through rose colored glasses but you suck. ban me please if you must but you are "the typical Jet fan". Your posts are always 'the sky is falling'. Yes, I realize the jets are like that much of the time but they are 8-5 and tied for the division lead right now. Yuu probably predicted them to win 6 games htis year if I looked back.

25-30+ years of watching this team...how can you not blame him?

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#4 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:38 AM

Well Sig I guess your a fortune teller because I atleast gave them the benefit of the doubt. The only time you show up is when the team is doing bad and you couldn't give them props when they put together good games. But I know I'll always see ya when their going through the sh*t. This time is no different.

With that said... There possibly can't be no spin on this. The Jets are trash and this season "looked" promising. Again they have taken my heart, rip it out of my chest and stomped on it again. I'm not sure at 30 how much more I can take. It doesn't matter who we have on this team. It doesn't matter if we have Tom Brady or Peyton Manning or a shut out defense. This team is cursed... PERIOD! We always play not to lose. It's sickening!!.. Honestly I'm so exhausted and it's my own fault. I felt after us winning 7 of 8 and beating the Pats and Titans that we found our way. Well I was wrong and I'm just soooo tired of rooting for this team. I try with every bone in my body to remain positive but I just can't do it anymore. There is no passion.. were flat!!. Were like little kids in a mens league.

I watched the Cowboys/Steeler game and I just get jelous. Real 3-4 defenses just going toe to toe.. I salivate watching a team (like Pittsburg) come ready to fight every week. Their amped up!!, their coach is awesome. It's great to see Tomlin out there chest bumping players and getting hyped up. Watching the tenacity of their defense play hard for their fans and it's not like we don't have the talent. Our coaching just flat out sucks. I'm not going to put everything on Mangini but Bob Sutton is a piece of sh*t. If I seen him on the street I'd spit on this guy! We have major problems with coaching and I don't know who to blame for it. Is it Mangini?... is it Sutton?... We play too much man coverage and we constantly get beat over and over and over again. Does Mangini not see whats going on?.. This game falls on the coaching Mangini included and so did the Denver loss.

I feel like I've been abused. I felt so positive these last few weeks. I wasn't thinking superbow,l I was just thinking a good hard fought playoff run. This team is lost, The coaching staff is lost and in turn the players are lost. This is the beginning of the end of a pretty good season. The Jets don't deserve to be affiliated with the playoffs. We were on top of the world 2 weeks ago and in charge of our own destiny. Now what?.. we'll be fighting for a wild card?.. F*ck this team.. I'm so tired!

#5 User is offline   wildchildsixx Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 05:35 AM

perfect summary

#6 User is offline   SignalZero Icon

• User
  • Icon
  • View blog
    NYJetsFan.com

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 07:02 AM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Dec 8 2008, 01:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well Sig I guess your a fortune teller because I atleast gave them the benefit of the doubt. The only time you show up is when the team is doing bad and you couldn't give them props when they put together good games. But I know I'll always see ya when their going through the sh*t. This time is no different.

With that said... There possibly can't be no spin on this. The Jets are trash and this season "looked" promising. Again they have taken my heart, rip it out of my chest and stomped on it again. I'm not sure at 30 how much more I can take. It doesn't matter who we have on this team. It doesn't matter if we have Tom Brady or Peyton Manning or a shut out defense. This team is cursed... PERIOD! We always play not to lose. It's sickening!!.. Honestly I'm so exhausted and it's my own fault. I felt after us winning 7 of 8 and beating the Pats and Titans that we found our way. Well I was wrong and I'm just soooo tired of rooting for this team. I try with every bone in my body to remain positive but I just can't do it anymore. There is no passion.. were flat!!. Were like little kids in a mens league.

I watched the Cowboys/Steeler game and I just get jelous. Real 3-4 defenses just going toe to toe.. I salivate watching a team (like Pittsburg) come ready to fight every week. Their amped up!!, their coach is awesome. It's great to see Tomlin out there chest bumping players and getting hyped up. Watching the tenacity of their defense play hard for their fans and it's not like we don't have the talent. Our coaching just flat out sucks. I'm not going to put everything on Mangini but Bob Sutton is a piece of sh*t. If I seen him on the street I'd spit on this guy! We have major problems with coaching and I don't know who to blame for it. Is it Mangini?... is it Sutton?... We play too much man coverage and we constantly get beat over and over and over again. Does Mangini not see whats going on?.. This game falls on the coaching Mangini included and so did the Denver loss.

I feel like I've been abused. I felt so positive these last few weeks. I wasn't thinking superbow,l I was just thinking a good hard fought playoff run. This team is lost, The coaching staff is lost and in turn the players are lost. This is the beginning of the end of a pretty good season. The Jets don't deserve to be affiliated with the playoffs. We were on top of the world 2 weeks ago and in charge of our own destiny. Now what?.. we'll be fighting for a wild card?.. F*ck this team.. I'm so tired!

WOW. I'm speechless.

#7 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 07:12 AM

There is a 99% chance that Mangini is the HC of the NYJ next season. There is a 25% chance that Bob Sutton is the DC next season.
There is a 99% chance that Bill Cowher will NOT ever be our HC.

I think we can only hope that bringing in a new DC will solve the problem.
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   SignalZero Icon

• User
  • Icon
  • View blog
    NYJetsFan.com

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 07:13 AM

QUOTE (titmouse @ Dec 8 2008, 01:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would never ban you for stating your opinions. And no, I didn't predict 6 wins, I always look on the bright side until coach clueless proves me wrong yet again. How old are you? How long have you been a Jets fan? I have no idea but I can guarantee you that you haven't been suffering nearly as long as I have or you wouldn't have this attitude. The Jets suck me in every year and as much as I was crying about the sky was falling, I still actually believed we had a chance to turn it around and make this superbowl, but then we got exposed by two average teams in a row and we just weren't prepared. INEXCUSABLE. Good teams find a way to win, great teams find a way to dominate, we are neither. We have the players to compete at a high level, but not the coaches.

#9 User is offline   SignalZero Icon

• User
  • Icon
  • View blog
    NYJetsFan.com

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 07:15 AM

QUOTE (Jetsfan0099 @ Dec 8 2008, 07:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is a 99% chance that Mangini is the HC of the NYJ next season. There is a 25% chance that Bob Sutton is the DC next season.
There is a 99% chance that Bill Cowher will NOT ever be our HC.

I think we can only hope that bringing in a new DC will solve the problem.

dude it's the same thing all over again with Herm. Herm couldn't coach and went through a whole new set of coordinators trying to pass the blame before we finally got rid of him. History repeats itself all over again.

#10 User is offline   twisted310 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 07:58 AM

QUOTE (SignalZero @ Dec 8 2008, 07:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dude it's the same thing all over again with Herm. Herm couldn't coach and went through a whole new set of coordinators trying to pass the blame before we finally got rid of him. History repeats itself all over again.

That is the thing about this team. It doesn't matter who the coach is, it doesn't matter who the GM is, it doesn't matter who the players are, it is always the wrong combination and we have to wait until the too soft owner whether it was Leon Hess or now Woody who develop insane loyalty to staff who have proven nothing. It will take a complete failure and a 1-16 season for him to realize he has the wrong people then they will make a change and bring in a new coach who will say he doesn't have his people, they will tear down the team and rebuild it only to find out the coach does not know what he is doing then the whole process starts again. It never ends it is a cycle of failure. The only one I give a bit of a pass to is Tannenbaum becuase I think he has done a pretty good job for the most part. He filled every need Mangini wanted including getting rid of Vilma who, as wqe are seeing now would have been a damn sight better it covering those short passes than a bunch of converted down lineman. I am 46 and have been with the Jets since I first started watching football I was too young to really appreciate that win so I have spent my life rooting for a perennial loser. I am starting to feel like one myself rooting for such a disappointing team. Some how though I will not avert my eyes and will continue to be there every Sunday but frankly I can't explain why.

#11 User is offline   TheFuture Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:39 AM

QUOTE (SignalZero @ Dec 8 2008, 07:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would never ban you for stating your opinions. And no, I didn't predict 6 wins, I always look on the bright side until coach clueless proves me wrong yet again. How old are you? How long have you been a Jets fan? I have no idea but I can guarantee you that you haven't been suffering nearly as long as I have or you wouldn't have this attitude. The Jets suck me in every year and as much as I was crying about the sky was falling, I still actually believed we had a chance to turn it around and make this superbowl, but then we got exposed by two average teams in a row and we just weren't prepared. INEXCUSABLE. Good teams find a way to win, great teams find a way to dominate, we are neither. We have the players to compete at a high level, but not the coaches.

I think coach clueless is a proper name for him. I'm 16 years old I've seen Vinny, Chad, Brett, coach Sperm, and Mangini and co. Every time I get hope maybe we'll make a run the Jets play like same old Jets, at least I worked the past two Sunday's instead of sitting home yelling at my TV
"If you take a swipe at one of ours, we'll take a swipe at two of yours" -Rex Ryan

#12 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:00 AM

You're all a bunch of negative Nancy's here.

Every team goes into a slump. Even the 16-0 2007 Patriots. Remember they had a couple weeks last year where they nearly lost. They didn't because they were juggernauts, though.

It's just unfortunate that we ran into our slump right now. There's no real place to throw the blame in this game, because it falls on everyone the same.

The guys came out flat and the coaches called a conservative game. We sent no heat at Shaun fuckin Hill, and let Isaac Bruce scorch us. I don't know what's going on with the pass defense. We've got rushers, a shutdown CB, a Pro Bowl Caliber Safety, another CB that could go to the hall of fame... and we get exposed.

The loss sucks. They always do. But we're STILL in first. We got Buffalo next week, and the sky hasn't fallen yet.

It hurts going from potential Super Bowl contenders to questionable for the postseason... but if we make it into the playoffs, it's anybody's game.

There's no way to spin yesterday's game for a positive outlook. The performances were pathetic all around. But there's no need to go spiraling out of control just yet.

#13 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:01 AM

QUOTE (SignalZero @ Dec 8 2008, 07:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think people over estimate our talent a bit. But anyways good coordinators can help.... Look at the Steelers, their HC Tomlin isn't that good. He looks clueless half the time, but his DC is the best in the business at what he does so it makes him look good by having such a dominant defense.

Our talent isn't that great on defense. We really don't have a stud pass rusher, Bryan Thomas was a complete bust before Mangini got here and turned him into a average player. Calvin Pace is above average LB but he isn't a great pass rusher.
With all the failures at HC did half of them know how to draft? At least Mangini/Tannenbaum have drafting/bringing in their players down. I'll say this, if we get a new DC and our defense still sucks dick. I will be off the Mangini bandwagon. But I think he deserves being able to get a quality DC first. Hopefully Romeo Crennel, I believe he would be the best fit here.

Our offensive problems I just don't understand. Our right side of our OL can't pass block, only Brick and Mangold are good at it. Our WR don't get open downfield(We should activate Clowney)
Favre seems like he can't get our WR the ball half the time.
Posted Image

#14 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:08 AM

These are the perfect signature threads you guys should use for your new gridiron space. you can hide in there and become closet Jet Fans. the game was Pathetic .Leon's return was a thing of beauty the penalty was BS. there seems to be a demonic presence hovering over the NFL industry and black magic is performed over the players . I thought we had Bret Favre at QB and the Versatile defense is stuck in 8 man coverage with 5 guys wacthing 1 wr catch the ball.
the Giants didn't fair well either but they have a cushsion. cowboys lost thats a plus for me personally.
looks like the NFL want our devision to go down to the wire its great for ratings.
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#15 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:08 AM

I'm not sure why we keep abandoning the run. 10 carries for Jones? And we did the same last week? It's strange.

#16 User is offline   Holmes10 Icon

• Formerly Leon#29 - 2008 ROY
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:17 AM

The talent level is a bit overated by us no doubt 0099...on both sides of the ball. IMO the Gholston signing is becoming a major liability this season.. We can REALLY use a guy with fresh legs to get out there on passing downs and get pressure on the QB, not dance with the Offensive tackle!

Mangini doesn't impress me at all..

Favre looks like he hit a wall..

But we do have a playoff game next week at home against the Bills..

#17 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE (Leon#29 @ Dec 8 2008, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The talent level is a bit overated by us no doubt 0099...on both sides of the ball. IMO the Gholston signing is becoming a major liability this season.. We can REALLY use a guy with fresh legs to get out there on passing downs and get pressure on the QB, not dance with the Offensive tackle!

Mangini doesn't impress me at all..

Favre looks like he hit a wall..

But we do have a [b]playoff game next week at home against the Bills..[/b]

Lets hope the Jets treat the final 3 games as playoff games because truth is if they lose one they are out of it now. Luckily we hold all tie breakers. So we HAVE to win the final 3 games to win the division.
Posted Image

#18 User is offline   TimmyLamJones Icon

• "06 Top 10 Donator"/06 Best Insider Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:19 PM

I actually don't think the talent on this team is overrated....i think it is just being used poorly by the coaching staff. Sutton shouldn't get all the blame....we need to share that with Schottenheimer too.

If you really think about it :

1. Offensive Line : better then the Steelers, Ravens, Pats, Miami, Broncos, and several other contenders
2. Running back : better then Steelers, Ravens, Pats, Broncos and several other contenders
3. Wide Receivers : better then Steerlers, Ravens, Miami, Tenn and several other contenders
4. Quarterback : better then Ravens, Miami (i hope), Tenn, Pats, and several other contenders

The game planning on offense changes week to week. Why, i don't understand.

- Run the ball with Thomas Jones 25 - 30 times a game.
- Run the ball with Leon Washington 5 - 10 times a game.
- Throw 5 - 7 screen plays to Jones & Washington combined.
- Throw 10 - 15 slants and curls a game to Coles, Cotch & Keller.

Pretty much the game plan. Lets see if teams can stop that week in and out. I would feel much better losing if I know we stuck to our strengths and a team beat us by stopping our strengths. What i can't stand is losing on a game plan that is just pathetic and doesn't fit what our team is built for

On defense...we have pretty much been exposed. Spreading out the field and matching up 3rd & 4th WRs & TEs on Linebackers & Safties is killing us.

Only way to fix being exposed is actually blitzing and applying pressure. I don't care if we don't even get a sack, but PLEASE...force some throws by pressure. We are giving QBs ALL THE TIME in the world....and there is only so long a CB can cover...let alone a Linebacker or Saftey.

The blueprint has been laid down by Belechek....spread offense will kill us since we don't apply pressure. This was exposed by New England in 2nd half of our game with them, exposed by Broncos, and now exposed by San Fran.

Luckily, the Bills don't have this ability or viable threats that make us worry about spread. But the Seahawks sure do as well as the Dolphins.

Only way to win now that teams have picked up on our weakness is to change the game plan and APPLY PRESSURE!

#19 User is offline   SokeSleezy Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:04 AM

our coachin just flat out sucks.... i mean u cant really blame the team for gettin deflated while their losin to teams they should be beatin...they prolly know it themselves that the coachin sucks...i mean i bet if we switched players wit the Patriots (not so much this years but u kno wat i mean),half of them would be in the probowl! i was hopin playoffs but not things are lookin kinda dimm...i feel sorry for you guys who have been goin thru this for 30+ years,ive only been here thru half that and its the same heartwrenchin jets each season...i just hope i get a superbowl win before i die,or my son goes to college,lol...

#20 User is offline   mangold107 Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:55 AM

Ya know what 28 years of falure just has taken its toll, I remember:
the '82 mud bowl in miami
not drafting Marino in '83
the 86 10-1 to 10-6
Rich Kotite
the fake spike
1-15, manning stays in school
up 10-0 and lose in Denver
Herm never playing to win.
Now this choke job
and so many more I did not list.

Some days I think I would rather be the Lyons so I could just not give a crap,
This team just keeps dragging you back in then screwing you over.

and no, I will not root for another team, I have a Jets tat, too much Jets crap and a heart, that sadly keeps getting broken.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users