NYJetsFan.com Forums: You Guys Are A Joke! - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 12:57 PM) HALA RAUL
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:22 PM) yeah buddy
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:23 PM) I wonder how much ticket to this jets game would be. I hope its free
Jetsfan115 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:24 PM) city of detriot needs something.
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:25 PM) yeah global warming
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 05:34 PM) Any word on what channel the game will be shown outside of the NY area?
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 06:07 PM) No idea
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 06:07 PM) Direct tv announced they will be showing it though
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 06:08 PM) I just found out it will not be shown nationally
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 November 2014 - 08:23 PM) 4 TDS for THE DUCK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 November 2014 - 08:24 PM) and 400 total yards
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 November 2014 - 08:24 PM) WOOOOOOOO
santana Icon : (22 November 2014 - 09:15 PM) quack
azjetfan Icon : (22 November 2014 - 11:04 PM) Meanwhile back at the ranch Winston almost was ejected from the game.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 AM) SUCK FOR THE DUCK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:09 AM) TEH CRYSTAL PALACE
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:27 AM) Lulz
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:38 PM) Brad Smith just took a shot
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:38 PM) Wow
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:51 PM) saw that
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:51 PM) smithsiah
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:51 PM) will return
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:51 PM) king of the juice
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 01:53 PM) Sanchez int at Eagles 30
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) So yeah umm anyone know if the game is going to broadcast on national TV tomorrow?
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:52 PM) From what I have read it will be on in the NY and Buffalo areas as well as Ticket. That's it
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:57 PM) well that fucks everyone who is outside of the area
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) Sanchez 3 straight 300+ yards passing games
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) I have no faith in Idzik hiring a good HC or signing/drafting good players.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 08:28 PM) I saw a old dude and his wife at a pizza shop tonight. He was wearing an old timers service hat. I picked up his tab.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:46 PM) FIRE COUGHLIN
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) I love how there are so many rookie WRs beasting it in the deepest WR class in a long time, yet our genius GM couldn't land one.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) My guy Odell Beckham torching the Cowboys
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) Look at this catch he made, sick https://mtc.cdn.vine...P67xwaORGsCqtLF
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:09 PM) http://www.gfycat.co...sharpnosepuffer
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:09 PM) Another link
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:20 AM) Your guy Odell lol
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:20 AM) I ravedddd about him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:26 AM) he was the guy I wanted most out of the draft. I knew we had no shot at Watkins or Evans.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 08:59 AM) Pretty sure i remember talking to you about him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:33 AM) yeah we talked about him, I remember you loved him too. When I started paying attention to potential draft guys he was the guy I wanted most with our 1st round pick. This was before he was talked about as a legit first rounder, then he skyrocketed up the boards and ended up going too high for us.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 09:37 AM) I was and am huge on Jarvis Landry too
santana Icon : (Today, 11:04 AM) I knew about odell since grade school
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 11:12 AM) You don't follow football.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

You Guys Are A Joke! Website is full of Hypocrites!!!

#1 User is offline   richkotite2006 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 07 December 2005 - 10:38 PM

Hyporcrites. You can all laugh about a joke when some puts it into the Jets context such as suggesting they cannot beat anyone "like in the little kid" joke days ago. But, I make a comment about Cornholeous Coles and you all defend abused children. You guys are all a *beep*ing joke! Sensitive cowards. You do not deserve to even breathe the same air that I do. "I work with abused children and that's not funny" is the biggest pile of crap I have ever heard. It takes a New Yorker to defend the troubled youth of America like Vinny the Ginny. Dude...you are classless for accepting the first joke on the baord last week. Convienent that this joke commented on how each parent abused the kid. What is different?

Bandwagon Jumpers!!!!!!! YOU ALL CAN DISH IT OUT BUT CANNOT TAKE IT!

That is so typical with today's youth. You all were raised by a daycare and never spent a minute getting any discipline. You have your XBOX, IPODS and Disney Channel and have no idea what sacrifice is all about.

Ban me please! Vinny the Ginny! Go worship the crappiest QB in the NFL. Come to think about shove this forum up your ignorent and biased ARSE!

#2 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 December 2005 - 10:45 PM

Dude, just give it up, your gonna be gone here forever, you are gonna get blocked, and then your IP address will probably be blocked as well. So, enjoy your last minutes on this website.

#3 User is offline   SignalZero Icon

• User
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Former Site Admin/Publisher
    NYJetsFan.com

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2005 - 10:45 PM

OK, you got it. Consider yourself suspended for 30 days. Everyone on this site is entitled to an opinion and there is no need to attack anyone personally.

#4 User is offline   VinnyTheGinny Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2005 - 01:26 AM

How about the comment about you raping your sister...I let the other members take care of that one. I thought that was enough to stop you, but apparently you're not smart enough to heed the warnings.

As for me working with sexually abused children...I could give 2 shits what you think. Believe me, don't believe me...won't keep me up at night.

I have no problem with people criticizing me or disagreeing with me based on football issues and/or facts. Perhaps you ought to look up the words "hypocrit", "ignorant", and "classless". Just a little tip: don't go throwing around big boy words if you don't know what they mean.

And as long as you're talking about the Xbox generation, little boy...maybe you ought to take a little time away from your job cleaning dishes at the local strip club and touching yourself while watching the "talent" through a glass window, to step outside in the real world and realize that things are a little more complex than living in mommy and daddy's basement while eating cheatos and watching Southpark

And Bandwagon???? What the Hell is that???

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users