NYJetsFan.com Forums: I Am Being Serious.... - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS LACK OF REDZONE OFFENSE STILL CURSING THE DEFENSE
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:54 PM) he only looks good because our O is so bad.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:54 PM) I bet a lot of teams have their eye on him
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:56 PM) Decker doesn't need to play until he is completely healthy
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:58 PM) FIRE IDZIK
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 11:08 PM) How big was the Sheldon Richardson fumble recovery not being a TD. We quickly went three and out after that
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:43 PM) Idzik better not be stingy this offseason and address the biggest issues we have WR and Secondary
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 11:47 PM) King mo says he's ok, injury is minor
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 09:21 AM) As a guy who has been on this site since its inception and is still not a moderator which I guess is cause I'm not part of the rat pack who runs this joint I think GENO should still be the starter.
mgjetman Icon : (Today, 10:19 AM) We still could have won this game with the bad calls. Geno just sucks. All the pick six's, missing wide open receivers, bad throws when they are fought. Stupid trick plays because they don't trust him.
santana Icon : (Today, 10:31 AM) I don't get his decision making
santana Icon : (Today, 10:32 AM) There were another 2-3 ints the bears were gifted but were dropped
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:22 AM) f***
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:22 AM) I had a blast at the game... just sucks we lost
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:22 AM) 1-3 when I go se them
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:32 AM) Refs fucked up the fumble for a TD. by calling it down the first time everyone in the stadium saw it as a fumble
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:33 AM) they need to just let them plays play out because they now look at every turnover
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:33 AM) If hes down they could just overturn it on the replay
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:33 AM) f*** Holmes to
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 12:22 PM) gg2003 you want to be a mod?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 12:22 PM) You have to go through your initiation
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 12:43 PM) Gg03 would be a terrif
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:43 PM) what is the "initiation"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:47 PM) :zz:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:53 PM) and no I will not say that Idzik needs to be canned cause he doesn't
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:54 PM) he just needs to find talent at the CB and WR positions while also improving in positions that are currently our strengths like DL and OL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:30 PM) Fire idzik!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 01:45 PM) Best part of last night was Wayne Chrebet going onto the Ring of Honor
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:04 PM) u think our oline is a strength? did u not see geno getting killed out there?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:04 PM) LG is a shit position, colon is old and nto much left in the tank, brick and mangold are in decline, and brent is a below average RT at best
santana Icon : (Today, 04:26 PM) initiation is you have to high 5.... 5 pats fans in the span of a week
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 04:43 PM) i wonder how ronny is doing as a fins fan lol.
santana Icon : (Today, 04:55 PM) I think he got sick of being an nfl fan all together
santana Icon : (Today, 04:55 PM) but thats just speculation
santana Icon : (Today, 04:55 PM) I know its starting to make me sick
santana Icon : (Today, 04:56 PM) bad refs excessive commercials
santana Icon : (Today, 04:56 PM) shitty services available to stream it
santana Icon : (Today, 04:56 PM) loads of penalties
santana Icon : (Today, 04:56 PM) annoying replay system
santana Icon : (Today, 04:57 PM) ambiguous rules where the ref has to fucking explain everything to you
santana Icon : (Today, 04:58 PM) oh and the constant violence out side of the game. domestic abuse. murders. dui cases. gun charges. young players wanting to smoke weed with less repercussion. veteran players wanting less hgh testing to stay healthy and in the league
santana Icon : (Today, 04:59 PM) BUY BUD LIGHT GUYS AND A TACOMA NATIONWIDE IS ON YOUR SIDE PAPAJOHNS DISCOUNT DOUBLE fuck you you will buy it!
santana Icon : (Today, 04:59 PM) end rant
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 05:08 PM) lol NFL is a big money business, sometimes to run something that big, your gonna have some a-holes involved. any big company is like that
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 05:10 PM) i might not wanna read this then http://nyjetsfan.com...showtopic=38459
santana Icon : (Today, 05:11 PM) yeah heard about it
Resize Shouts Area

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

I Am Being Serious....

#1 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:31 PM

Bench Chad...

Start Jay....

#2 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

• THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Sep 25 2005, 04:06 PM)
Bench Chad...
Start Jay....

noooooo get vinny
Posted Image

#3 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (MIKEGANGGREENFAN2 @ Sep 25 2005, 09:07 PM)
noooooo get vinny

Thats even better...

Get Vinny to get out of retirement, and we sign him, make him our starter. Then we might have a chance to beat Baltimore next week...

#4 User is offline   JSOTF Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:34 PM

chad needs to quit
we need to somehow, someway, get a qb that can throw for more that 69 yards in 1 game

#5 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:35 PM

I really hate him now, I am getting sick of not seeing the Chad that we saw in 2002. If he doesn't show up soon, we gotta draft Matt Leinart, or Chris Leak in 2 years.

#6 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:37 PM

Chad sure is bouncing back like everyone said he would bullshit.gif
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   smallguy Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Sep 25 2005, 04:06 PM)
Bench Chad...
Start Jay....

Yup. Chad is hurt and no longer that QB he was in 2002. We need to save our season and it starts with our QB. Hopefully Jay is well enough too play next week, if he gets the start.

#8 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:38 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Sep 25 2005, 09:12 PM)
Chad sure is bouncing back like everyone said he would bullshit.gif

Yeah, thats true, I knew he wouldn't bounce back. I am just getting sick of this guy, I what him to have a cramp, and not be able to play next Sunday. 'cause if he had a problem against the Jags D, watch what will happen with him against the Ravens D.

#9 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Football, Video Games, Hip-Hop, R&B, and Reggae music

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:39 PM

One of Jacksonville's TD came off Jusitn Miller's fumble.

But if Chad keeps fumbling, I WANT DREW STANTON OR MATT LEINART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rtfm.gif

#10 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:40 PM

Just gonna post this topic. PENNINGTON IS PLAYING LIKE SHIT. I dont say we draft a QB but let chad sit out for 2 or 3 games. Feilder is more then qualified to run the team. at least he can throw a ball.

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#11 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (silversword55 @ Sep 25 2005, 09:14 PM)
One of Jacksonville's TD came off Jusitn Miller's fumble.

But if Chad keeps fumbling, I WANT DREW STANTON OR MATT LEINART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rtfm.gif

The hell with Stanton, we need a star in the making, and it needs to be either Leinart in the 2006 Draft, or Leak in the 2007 draft.

#12 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:42 PM

Our QB isn't playing on a high level anymore, we've got a more passing friendly offense, we have 2 big play threats in J-Mac and Coles, 2 pass catching TEs. Pretty much, we have given Chad everything he needs, save for the defense's mind One more game, and Chad, I hate to say it, maybe we will have to part ways.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#13 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Football, Video Games, Hip-Hop, R&B, and Reggae music

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:42 PM

Yeah.

But Drew Stanton lit up the Illini defense saturday and he's starting to be a 1st round caliber QB.

#14 User is offline   JSOTF Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:43 PM

2 fumbles + 2 int's + 0 scores = Chad Sucks Ass

#15 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:44 PM

Honestly, if you guys wanna know what I think... I have never liked this guy, even in 2002 when this guy came out of no where and won us the division, I still never liked this guy. Even the first time when I heard the comparison to Montana, the first thought was.... BULLSHIT.

This guy is horriable, Leak in '07!

#16 User is offline   chad4mvp10 Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:45 PM

he gotta be injured, but on the bright side none of his int's let up for points

-When u have a Qb like Chad Pennington at the helm, who wouldnt want to play with him... Laveraneus Coles

AND THE HOME OF THE JETS!

#17 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Sep 25 2005, 04:19 PM)
Honestly, if you guys wanna know what I think... I have never liked this guy, even in 2002 when this guy came out of no where and won us the division, I still never liked this guy. Even the first time when I heard the comparison to Montana, the first thought was.... BULLSHIT.

This guy is horriable, Leak in '07!

Oh give me a break. How did you not like him for taking a team that was 1-3 and turning them into a playoff team? Everyone liked him at one point, and if you're a Jets fan, and you tell me you didn't like him in 2002. You are an idiot or a liar.
Posted Image

#18 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Well, wait one second. Chad got hurt, didn't he? Sure as much of the fact that's a problem, what about our offensive line? *cough* Jason Fabini *cough* Pennington has thrown pretty much twice as many TDs than INTs in his career, and with a more complex system, every single analysist said he'd throw more picks.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#19 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

QUOTE (chad4mvp10 @ Sep 25 2005, 09:20 PM)
he gotta be injured, but on the bright side none of his int's let up for points

it is obvious the guy is injured, and he should not be playing right now. He should not have waited until forever to do the surgery. It is true southern people are idiots, and Chad definatly shows that. I am embarassed to be living down in Florida with a bunch of idiots...

#20 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Sep 25 2005, 09:22 PM)
Oh give me a break.  How did you not like him for taking a team that was 1-3 and turning them into a playoff team?  Everyone liked him at one point, and if you're a Jets fan, and you tell me you didn't like him in 2002.  You are an idiot or a liar.

Damn you are damn stupid, I am allowed to have my opinion on anybody. You can ask anybody in my family, and ask who I would rather have Chad, or Vinny. All of them would say Vinny. So do not be calling me an idiot.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users