NYJetsFan.com Forums: Fins 27 - Cats 24 - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jetsfan0099 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 10:18 PM) the excuses, Hill is just a terrible football player. no debate, just a fact. guy is soft as shit as well
Jetsfan115 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:43 AM) right cause all our other WRs were lighting it up
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 07:04 PM) Hill is useless bro lol
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:05 PM) All I can say I streamed this game and if anyone thinks about recording it from NFL Network at 4pm Eastern Saturday.....DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:07 PM) This game was pure sh1t. Even though it was back up players the Jets got totally destroyed in this game. After seeing this game Im really worried about the Jets starting core because these backup guys looked like they shouldn't have even been on the field at all. I just hope the starters are 3000 times better than these guys that played in game 4
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:09 PM) The Jets got horse f*cked by the Eagles in this game.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:24 PM) we are hosed in the secondary
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:26 PM) we need to cut this assclown patterson
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:34 PM) did Hill get cut yet?
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:36 PM) lol. We might need to look at the Eagles cuts for possible 2nd and 3rd stringers
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:36 PM) If they keep ZHill after this game I will be shocked.
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:38 PM) Philly gave us a worse ass whipping than Detroit gave Buffalo. only difference is we scored
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:42 PM) Im just wondering what manning will put up on our secondary? 70?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:12 PM) who cares about getting destroyed in a preseason game, especially the 4th one. Most of these guys won't even make the team
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:15 PM) Hill cut yet?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:18 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:21 PM) Yeah this game means nothing...except to Stephen Hill (who fumbled lol) and 115
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:23 PM) Hill is a bum, hes pretty much never shown much football skill. The Jets fucked up big time taking him over Alshon Jeffery.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:29 PM) I'm still pissed off about that
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:43 PM) Its not that Im worried about the preseason game itself. i could care less about that. Its the fact of how bad we got destroyed. And some of the guys will be on the team and others on the fringe so getting destroyed like that doesnt fill me with confidence
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:44 PM) It would be one thing if it was just the second half or 4th quarter but this was the whole game. especially getting destroyed in the 1st quarter and at least part of the 2nd where a lot of the guys will be on the team
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:48 PM) 2nd and 3rd stringers making the team had something to prove and even our 2nd stringers got owned so yes Im very concerned. The first stringers need breaks and also if some of them get injured they need to step up. So no after this performance start to finish Im very concerned
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 06:39 AM) Meh...you're reading too much into it
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 06:40 AM) Even in seasons where the Jets blew, I haven't seen anyone refer to the preseason to complain. Ever.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:15 AM) fire izdik http://theredzone.or...rs/Default.aspx
Jetsman05 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 11:17 AM) I picture Rob and 115 as real life friends
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 04:01 PM) Holmes can still play, problem is that hes also a cancer. He wore out his welcome with the Jets
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 08:23 PM) did Hill get cut?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:00 PM) Haven't seen anything yet
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:06 PM) Whos ready for the season!!? WOOOOO
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 11:54 AM) Hill has been cut
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 01:24 PM) Who wants to take bets he ends up in NE
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 02:18 PM) We'll I guess you guys are fools then in thinking im a fool for being concerned. Do any of you even know that in 2013 the Jets gave up the most passing yards in the franchise since 1986? And our secondary right now is worse than last year right now. To not be concerned is utterly foolish.
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 02:19 PM) Unless our d-line has a monstrous year odds are the team will be eaten up in the pass. Every team will game plan to exploit the pass this year.
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 02:56 PM) Patterson got cut
flood555 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:24 PM) Patterson must have been a huge cancer to get cut
flood555 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:26 PM) is there a midseason draft? we need a DB!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:58 PM) Our week 1 starting CBs will be Antonio Allen and Darrin Walls... wow
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:58 PM) interesting that Simms and Boyd were released
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:00 PM) No more McIntyre
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 05:20 PM) Pretty sure some of these cuts like Simms and McIntyre were made for removing some more cap space to try to find some decent corners and maybe another reliable wr. Possibly get some players cheap. I'd say the current 53 roster will change a good bit in the next week.
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 05:23 PM) I just hope Geno doesn't get hurt or we are horse f*cked. Vick sure as hell can't stay healthy for a full season. I guess the FO could also be think of picking up an old vet cut as 3rd qb. Simms is ok but I'd never trust him to win a regular season game if he was put in.
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 05:25 PM) Anyway it's going yo be an interesting week.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:18 PM) I doubt it was about freeing up money, considering we are way under. Like more than $20 mil, way more than enough to find some vet minimum CB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:19 PM) it's more about the roster numbers. McIntyre was replaced by rookies. IK showed flashes when he played
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Fins 27 - Cats 24

#21 User is offline   GIAFFâ„¢ Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 September 2005 - 09:46 PM

Oh yea and if the Fins go 7-9, I would be very satisfied especially after last years debacle. Players are already buying into Sabans system and that's all that matters. Good luck with the rest of the season and hey maybe Bollinger is the next Tom Brady.

hysterical.gif

#22 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 September 2005 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (GIAFFâ„¢ @ Sep 26 2005, 10:21 PM)
Oh yea and if the Fins go 7-9, I would be very satisfied especially after last years debacle. Players are already buying into Sabans system and that's all that matters. Good luck with the rest of the season and hey maybe Bollinger is the next Tom Brady.

hysterical.gif

You just could be right. Even with Brooks in a Q.B we are still better then the stinky fish.

#23 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Football, Video Games, Hip-Hop, R&B, and Reggae music

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE (GIAFFâ„¢ @ Sep 26 2005, 10:21 PM)

hysterical.gif

He can throw easily for 500 yards and 5 TDs against the Dolphins pathetic secondary. fish.gif fishfry.gif

#24 User is offline   FishFan Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 01:18 PM

I love my Fins. I know they're no superbowl contender, but the state of the Dolphins seems better than the Jets right now.

You can't rely on a 3rd stringer for QB for too long. We were boneheaded enough to think that and just kept digging our own grave in doing so.

#25 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (FishFan @ Sep 27 2005, 11:53 AM)
I love my Fins.  I know they're no superbowl contender, but the state of the Dolphins seems better than the Jets right now. 

You can't rely on a 3rd stringer for QB for too long.  We were boneheaded enough to think that and just kept digging our own grave in doing so.

Ferotte is the same as a third string. I don’t think he’d beat Bollinger out for a spot. anyway at least your smart enough to know your not a contender so cheers to taht drinks.gif
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#26 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (FishFan @ Sep 27 2005, 01:53 PM)
I love my Fins.  I know they're no superbowl contender, but the state of the Dolphins seems better than the Jets right now. 

You can't rely on a 3rd stringer for QB for too long.  We were boneheaded enough to think that and just kept digging our own grave in doing so.

blink.gif Is that.....? It cant be! A smart Dolphin fan who makes sense!?!?!?!? WE FOUND ONE!
Posted Image

#27 User is offline   dray28 Icon

• Site Supporter
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 06:34 PM

Attached File  ShowLetter.jpg (14.67K)
Number of downloads: 23[FONT=Geneva][B][COLOR=green] 2.gif
you know, i'm cotinually amazed at the willingness of folks to listen to the biased reporting of their home media announcers, and the tossing around of stats to justify a point.
well, jet fans, do not despair! brooks bollinger is ready to lead this team. i watched him last year vs.az cards, from perhaps the best vantage point in any nfl venue i've ever been in, sun devil stadium. the seats are so close to the field, we had to tell 'em to tone it down in the hudle, cuz there were cards fans sittin' there too!
i dont recall his stats for his 'time served', but he lead the team up and down the field, and on one of his drives the field goal that made the difference in the game was scored. the only problem i saw was a little trouble getting into the end zone. this is a team game.
when chad broke his wrist, and the reigns were handed to vinnie, the yeam let him down. in the season opener at washington, there were too many dropped passes, that were there for the reception. the team wil have to rise to overcome this adversity. i played at a major college, and timing diferences can be adapted to, if there's desire.
there's a new system in place, that is going to take effort to understand. take your playbooks home at night gentlemen, i know, its like homework, but its also fundementals.
except for my opening remarks, did you like the way i gave the crack addict miami fan all the noteriety he deserves? put down the pipe son.

#28 User is offline   FishFan Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 08:15 PM

Ferotte shouldn't start in this league, IMO. So far I've been surprised that he has been able to manage games. Which is what we need from a QB at this point..

If your Jets 3rd string QB can just manage the game and not lose it, you should be in good shape for the rest of the season as long as Martin can pick up his game. Most "experts" have been saying that your season is basically over. Then again, same "experts" said we should be 0-16.

#29 User is offline   GIAFFâ„¢ Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (dray28 @ Sep 27 2005, 08:09 PM)
Attached File  ShowLetter.jpg (14.67K)
Number of downloads: 23[FONT=Geneva][B][COLOR=green] 2.gif
you know, i'm cotinually amazed at the willingness of folks to listen to the biased reporting of their home media announcers, and the tossing around of stats to justify a point.
        well, jet fans, do not despair! brooks bollinger is ready to lead this team. i watched him last year vs.az cards, from perhaps the best vantage point in any nfl venue i've ever been in, sun devil stadium. the seats are so close to the field, we had to tell 'em to tone it down in the hudle, cuz there were cards fans sittin' there too!
        i dont recall his stats for his 'time served', but he lead the team up and down the field, and on one of his drives the field goal that made the difference in the game was scored. the only problem i saw was a little trouble getting into the end zone. this is a team game.
        when chad broke his wrist, and the reigns were handed to vinnie, the yeam let him down. in the season opener at washington, there were too many dropped passes, that were there for the reception. the team wil have to rise to overcome this adversity. i played at a major college, and timing diferences can be adapted to, if there's desire.
    there's a new system in place, that is going to take effort to understand. take your playbooks home at night gentlemen, i know, its like homework, but its also fundementals.
      except for my opening remarks, did you like the way i gave the crack addict miami fan all the noteriety he deserves? put down the pipe son.

Put down the pipe son?? OK here you go son, you guys are about to start a QB that played college football at Wisconsin, yes the same Wisconsin that runs the ball about 99.9% of the time. Some of his pre-draft profiles said that he's more of an option style QB who takes off as soon as he sees just a bit of pressure. You want me to tell you wants going to happen on Sunday, the Ravens are going to stack the box and make Brooks try to beat them and he won't. Curtis Martin won't help out considering your OL hasn't been playing at the level they played at last year, IMO they really miss McKenzie and Fabini is having problems at LT, this is the guy that whiffed on his block and allowed the defender to come in and disrupt Penny's arm as he was attempting his pass, and will sometimes have to go up against Suggs. And you think cuz they guy was able to move the ball against Arizona, a team known for their amazing defense, riiight...that all of a sudden he's going to come in and torch a Ravens defense who's had a week to prepare for this game. Now you tell me who needs to put the pipe down.

*On a seroious not if somehow Brooksie helps you guys win the game, I'll be back here on Sunday to eat some crow but I just don't see it happening.

Here's some info on your so called savior...
Brooks Bollinger

#30 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 September 2005 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE (FishFan @ Sep 27 2005, 08:50 PM)
Ferotte shouldn't start in this league, IMO.  So far I've been surprised that he has been able to manage games.  Which is what we need from a QB at this point..

If your Jets 3rd string QB can just manage the game and not lose it, you should be in good shape for the rest of the season as long as Martin can pick up his game.  Most "experts" have been saying that your season is basically over.  Then again, same "experts" said we should be 0-16.

Very true

#31 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 September 2005 - 10:34 AM

Will people stop praising mckenzie. the gianst can’t run on the right side cause mckenzies fat ass keeps getting beat and all the pressure is coming from the right side. Right now he’s playing as good as fabini which is no compliment. Jones is playing better then both of them
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#32 User is offline   GIAFFâ„¢ Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 05:58 PM

Hate to say it but I told you so.

#33 User is offline   silversword55 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Football, Video Games, Hip-Hop, R&B, and Reggae music

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 06:04 PM

whatever.

#34 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 October 2005 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (GIAFFâ„¢ @ Oct 2 2005, 06:33 PM)
Hate to say it but I told you so.

Ha wait til your home field advantage comes to an end. It's not always going to be that hot. You'll be in the cellar soon enough.
Posted Image

#35 User is offline   GIAFFâ„¢ Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Oct 2 2005, 08:18 PM)
Ha wait til your home field advantage comes to an end.  It's not always going to be that hot.  You'll be in the cellar soon enough.

Be honest...which team would you rather have RIGHT NOW, the Fins or the Jets?

#36 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 October 2005 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE (GIAFFâ„¢ @ Oct 3 2005, 10:44 PM)
Be honest...which team would you rather have RIGHT NOW, the Fins or the Jets?

Jets, one year we are absolutly crumbling to the past 5 6 years with the Fish crumbling. Our younger D. I'll take the Jets. Come back in here around week 10 and lets see how your talking then.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users