NYJetsFan.com Forums: *cough* - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop game vs packers MNf next
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:45 PM) yeah cause Rex has perfectly coached many a games
canuckfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:45 PM) morningwheeg what an idiot....hope re4x throws him under the bus during the presser
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:45 PM) you want the NFL to say sorry and you want Morningwig canned. You're a clown
bleedsgreen Icon : (Yesterday, 06:45 PM) Gotta give credit to greenbay. That's a good football team
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 06:46 PM) f*** an apology. It's not going to change anything in the standings which is what matters at the end of the season.
FlyHiJets Icon : (Yesterday, 06:46 PM) definitely reminds me of AFC Championship in Denver
canuckfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:46 PM) marty ranks up there with bittfumble
canuckfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:47 PM) buttfumble
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 06:47 PM) The should have made sure he knew who was calling the time out. Hell Rex was on his right and Marty was on his left.
mgjetman Icon : (Yesterday, 06:47 PM) Getting lazy with a minute 50 on the clock before half was the nail in the coffin.
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 PM) The ref
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 06:49 PM) There is plenty of blame to spread around. No team should lose a 17 point lead anyway.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:50 PM) DUDS - Miliner and Marty
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:50 PM) BRUTAL LOSS
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 06:52 PM) I really don't blame Marty because it's the refs job to make sure he sees who is calling the timeout. Plus the ball had already been snapped before he even noticed somebody was calling a TO.
mgjetman Icon : (Yesterday, 06:53 PM) Just gave that game away. WTH!!!
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 06:54 PM) He didn't even blow the whistle until Geno already had dropped back to pass. The play was already well underway.
bleedsgreen Icon : (Yesterday, 07:03 PM) I heard it when the ball was already in the air
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) but it shouldn't of come down to that TO blunder
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) we did give up a 18 point lead
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) so we fucked up and lost
bleedsgreen Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) True
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) time to get ready for MNF
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:09 PM) Well it sucks when you start to feel the jets are going to lose the game them selves
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:09 PM) the Vick play worthless
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:09 PM) that run on 3rd and 5 worthless
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:09 PM) chris Johnson also I don't know what his numbers were but ivory seemed to be a better back
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:13 PM) Marty just picks the worse time to call those wildcat plays
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:13 PM) they are drive killers
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:27 PM) Problem is the corners. We knew this before the start of the season. I was amazed at how well they did last week and the first half but eventually the weakness showed
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:28 PM) The corner positions will be addressed next year. Technically we are still in a rebuilding phase.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:39 PM) we did go toe to toe against a SB contender and we really shouldn't be heartbroken but if you call yourself a JETS fan and aren't a little pissed over a W that we had in our control then you need to go and hand in your JETS gear ... I'm looking at you 115
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:24 PM) 18 penalties in 2 games
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:25 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:27 PM) Geno dropped from #1 to #28 in TOTAL QBR
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:10 PM) Cutler just got popped right in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:11 PM) that was a squared up right in the middle of the chest hit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:13 PM) nice one handed catch by Marshall
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:06 PM) NFL rules state that only the head coach can call a timeout on the sidelines…

Except in Green Bay where anybody up to the third row can call a timeout.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:06 PM) I love NFL memes
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:30 PM) Well I will be at the game next Monday night
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:30 PM) So I will be doing everything I can to help our team win!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 10:15 AM) 2nd year in a row we should be 2-0
santana Icon : (Today, 12:17 PM) TIMEOUT!!
santana Icon : (Today, 08:05 PM) SPIDER Y 2 BANANA
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

*cough* *cough, cough*

#1 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:45 PM

J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK

[Sarcasm]

Good game from Vilma though.

[/Sarcasm]

#2 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:46 PM

F*ck off pvssy. Come on b!tch I'd love to see you come in MY house and talk shit to me. I will beat the shit out of you.

#3 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:48 PM

actually vilma did have a good game. 7 tackles (all solo) and an INT. he didn't miss any tackles either.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Oct 25 2005, 03:21 PM)
F*ck off pvssy. Come on b!tch I'd love to see you come in MY house and talk shit to me. I will beat the shit out of you.

Man I can just picture your pudgy little bald head all red with rage.

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FFFAAAAAALLLLLLLCCCCCCCOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSS BABY

#5 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:56 PM

Some one ban this fool!

#6 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Oct 25 2005, 03:23 PM)
actually vilma did have a good game. 7 tackles (all solo) and an INT. he didn't miss any tackles either.

Pfft the way you homers were hypin VIlma all week long, this mediocre performance is nothing short of dissapointing considering we were playing clock control the entire game. He is a linebacker in the NFL. I expect this from ALL linebackers.

Ray lewis, I think not.

#7 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Oct 25 2005, 03:31 PM)
Some one ban this fool!

Please ban me, I need a reason to leave. THis is too much fun!!

#8 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 01:58 PM

I guess we'll be the ones laughing when the Falcons get their asses whipped and don't make it anywhere. You're thinking superbowl and its going to be funny as shit to see your team fall flat on their faces (as usual).

And if you want to see rage......try coming up to Jersey and talk your shit here instead of hiding in class. What's your major? The proper mechanics of sucking an overrated QB's *beep*?
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#9 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2005 - 02:05 PM

closed. i think u know why
Get it done MT
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic