NYJetsFan.com Forums: Nyjetsfan.com Members Are Idiots! - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) http://fc04.devianta...a8d-d67yh5n.jpg
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) Talk about that.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:36 PM) THE BEETS!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:38 PM) Ah eeh ooh, Killer tofu. (Eeyae.)
Oooh eeh ooh, Killer tofu!
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 04:14 PM) bravo
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:00 PM) I saw on my Facebook newsfeed that Hey Dude was going to be on 90s Nick tonight.
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) http://www.reddit.co...n_how_about_an/
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) David Nelson back on reddit answering questions
blk_orion Icon : (15 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) thanks for that nelson info, my fam originate from Haiti, have fam here doing tons of missions from NY and FL.
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:44 AM) yeah he seems like a very honest person
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) if it wasn't for that injury he suffered in buffalo he would be much more recognized
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) top lad solid pro tough as hell
Mr_Jet Icon : (15 July 2014 - 01:58 PM) http://media-cache-a...0fa7d5eef52.jpg
santana Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:11 AM) TITTIES
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:37 AM) ^I 2nd that
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 July 2014 - 08:54 PM) ***crickets***
RetireChrebet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 03:03 AM) My main concern this season is the quarterback play, he or they need to limit turnovers. Simple as that. Also curious to see what we get out of the secondary. If the two aforementioned play decent football this year it should be a very good season.
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 01:24 PM) Football has been gone so long it feels like the Super Bowl was over a year ago. And we still have about 6 weeks to go before the season starts.
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) I still remember the super bowl very clearly
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) it was like germany vs brazil
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) HAAAAMES to real
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) the title race is real!
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 09:19 PM) soccer :zz:
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 July 2014 - 08:32 PM) WOOOOOOOO RIC FLAIR!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 July 2014 - 06:06 AM) Training camp starts in 4 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:15 PM) WOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:17 PM) Hes a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 July 2014 - 03:13 PM) WHAT THE f*** IS UP BITCHES!!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:42 PM) U want to know what's up?.............
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) I will tell you what is up................
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) TEH BEETS
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 July 2014 - 06:53 AM) training camp starts in 2 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:38 PM) Just got my tickets to the Jets/Bears game!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:39 PM) Going to the Giants and Texans game also. 2 games in 2 days. WOOOOO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) players are reporting to camp today, tomorrow is the first practice!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) Football is almost back!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) You know 0099 is back in the shout box when the FIRE IDZIK drops
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:46 AM) lol first practice today
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:47 AM) I've been really busy lately, been working 60+ hours a week. plus there hasn't been much to talk about.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:58 AM) Yeah this has been the most dead offseason in quite some time
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 09:59 AM) maybe people will start coming back now that camp is starting up
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 11:46 AM) Geno had a strong first practice, went 7-10
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:51 PM) site's kinda been dead for years now. even during last season.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:28 PM) Yeah I know but it hasn't been this dead
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Nyjetsfan.com Members Are Idiots! The Chrebet argument shows why you guys should give up football!

#1 User is offline   The Fat Man Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 June 2006 - 09:23 PM

Just quit already! Church signs with my name on it! You guys are amazing. You will jump on any bandwagon that comes along. I have heard every excuse in the book about why Chrebet should have been on this team the last 3 years. Here is the breakdown..

1) He was poorly paid in the beginning of his career and deserved the rich contract he got the final 3 years becuase he deserved it! What a absurd post! You people continue to justify mediocrity with your typical lack of football knowledge and would choose blind loyalty just to argue over common sense!

2) He was injured and his stats suffered as a result and it wasn't his fault. The next time a Jet gets injured we should just forfeit the entire season. He made good money to sit on the trainers table. How did this help our team? He did'n't play and we paid him for poor performance. I could see the first year but the third year?

3) Other coaches cannot be wrong about their assessment of Chrebet's career. List of all available coaches and GM's were provided. Most of them never even offered Chrebet a tryout. In fact, I do not remember any of them saying ooohhhh we have to stop Chrebet (the last 3 years).

4) I also remember the last 2 years when he did play, he had key dropped passes and cost us games as well!

You idiots ban together and try to stop the Fatman's posts by responding in attacks and derogatory comments. The only problem is that you cannot justify the last 3 years of Bobblehead Chrebet's career. Flashlight was getting concussions the final 2 years from ordinary tackles. The San Diego tackle which resulted in his last concussion was not even a hard hit. Wayne bobbled his head off the ground. His poor play (against doctor orders) in the final years was selfish and hurt our team. I am glad he is retired! Now we can acutally have a receiver that will last a season. Al Toon knew when to quit. After a 1000 yard season and his 9th concussion, he played 9 more games the final year and quit the game. He did it for 2 reasons. 1-Doctors orders and 2-he did not want to hurt the team.

Chrebet was too selfish to leave the game. Keyshawn was right about him and you guys cannot handle the truth. So live in your fantasy world and continue to accept a poor product and keep up the unintelligent and baseless posts. You seem to be fighting for loyalty over winning anyway.

#2 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• 04 L.F. Award/05 Best Mod Award/06 Best Sig Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 June 2006 - 09:29 PM

Your banned for 30 days. Have a nice weekend. drinks.gif

Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Are you OK?" he said, trying to keep calm. "Are you OK?"
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."
Welcome to the New York Jets, Tim Tebow.

http://modernworldphotography.com/
http://fineartameric...dos-santos.html

#3 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 June 2006 - 09:46 PM

Go Blueline! Hah, imagine what this forum would be like with FatMan, EvanstonJet, AND Kotex (remember him) all at the same time lol. Mods, great job of cleaning house with this kind of stuff.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Strolling on shady streets, you know the usual

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 June 2006 - 09:47 PM

drinks.gif yahoo.gif drinks.gif Thank you bluelinecop, you made my day. I hate being "insulted" by someone of lesser intelligence

View Postganggreen_ewok, on 13 June 2011 - 07:43 PM, said:

"And once again, the meow became a roar"

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 June 2006 - 09:52 PM

This went to far with this topic, before this i thought he had a good point. But this was just attacking the whole forum. But i still think he has a good point about Chrebet.
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 June 2006 - 10:06 PM

thanks blueline for doing what needed to be done. thats why you got voted best mod.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   CrazyHorseDave Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 June 2006 - 10:15 PM

Hey Guys .. I appreciate where your coming from .. but I started it

I wont apologize, but I dont know if fatman should be banned for calling me the same name I called him ...

http://nyjetsfan.com...=0&#entry105919

the only difference is I am right

and he should have taken aim at me instead of the whole board .. some of whom agreed with him

#8 User is offline   bigrob142 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:football, all sports and girls<br />love the jets, nets, yanks, and devils!

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 June 2006 - 10:35 PM

hell yea! rock on blueline, couldnt stand that guy. O and Crazyhorsedave...- sweet sig!

#9 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 June 2006 - 10:44 PM

Call me crazy here but why was he banned!!, he never bashed any of us he had some kind of substance IMO.

That seems a bit harsh to me!.

#10 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 June 2006 - 10:46 PM

I THINK "the fat man " was a bigger fan of keyshawn. and he hated chrebet because chrebet doesn't fit by his definition of a player . How many concusions would it take " THE FAT MAN " to change his point of view? So chrebet and al toon were not quiters they love the game more than most players. me I liked both keyshawn and chrebet both these guys are warriors and just like curtis said he was limitless to the point of winning at any cost.three jets I WOULD WANT TO BACK ME UP IN LIFE WOULD BE curtis ,wayne and keyshawn.
and there are many players over the years that would be to many here to list.

Dave when you spoke up and said you were to blame and to put the target on you I was thinking
yeah get naked and hold up a tire and running back and forth while we take aim while on david letterman.
The fat man a twisted charactor out of the batman movies. I think he is a Jet fan and maybe lighten his
sentence by 1/2 2006 best mod so far O B 1 . cool2.gif
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#11 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 June 2006 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Jun 9 2006, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Call me crazy here but why was he banned!!, he never bashed any of us he had some kind of substance IMO.

Outside of calling all of us idiots, I really don't see what the problem is myself. beach.gif Nice job Blueline!!! drinks.gif drinks.gif
Also, if we jump on any bandwagon that comes along, how come we're still Jet fans. hysterical.gif
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#12 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 09 June 2006 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Jun 10 2006, 04:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, I will call you crazy, because you wont to know why he was banned, and you said that he has never bashed any of us on this website.

Sdubb... look at the topic. I think calling us idiots, might be bashing us.

#13 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 June 2006 - 11:08 PM

Also its one thing to express your opinion. Its another thing to personally attack people who don't agree with you. And its another thing when you start another topic after the first broo-ha-ha you started had just settled.

Posted Image

#14 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Progression

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 June 2006 - 11:47 PM

thumbs down on the banning, the man was doing nothing but stating his opinion

and if you blame it on the name called, most people on this site do it (jcbizkit off the top of my head) and he doesnt get banned.... so basically u banned him cuz he didnt like a certain athlete??

WHACK
ColesReturns87

#15 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 June 2006 - 11:51 PM

Good... like he gives a lick if he's here anyway. Seriously, who cares about Chrebet. He called all of us idiots. That includes EVERYONE that posts here. All he does is antagonize the shit out of all of us. I'm glad he's gone. I don't think he ever contributed positively to this site ever.

Good job Blueline, nice that you were the first to post too. I love the reply too. BANNED!

#16 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 June 2006 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE (ColesReturns87 @ Jun 10 2006, 12:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and if you blame it on the name called, most people on this site do it (jcbizkit off the top of my head) and he doesnt get banned.... so basically u banned him cuz he didnt like a certain athlete??

WHACK

Who doesn't name call? I name call. But its when someone does it directly to set off a reaction of emotions at a board where he knows how people will react: with fact and reasoning, in order to defend their own opinion. This isn't the ganggreen forum where posters belittle each other constantly, this is an intelligent message board where people deserve to not have to deal with the douchebags who come in just to antagonize members. Once again, bravo bluelinecop

Posted Image

#17 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 June 2006 - 12:02 AM

^
Slow clap.......

If you don't understand that it essentially means "I agree and I don't care if I'm the first guy to start clapping for that response."

He even spelled douche bag right. Good post.

#18 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 June 2006 - 12:05 AM

Well personally I don't give 2 shit's about fatslob but I was just making a point. People don't get banned by calling people idoits because if that was the case we'd all be banned.

Basically if he was banned for calling people an idiot that is whack reguarless if we couldn't stand them or not.

I guess it's guilty untill proven innocent with cops now-a-days. cool2.gif biggrin.gif

#19 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 June 2006 - 12:10 AM

My view on it is this: This kid cares only about getting a rise out of everyone.

Personally he's wasting my time with his worthless posts and when I see an authored title reading "NYJetsfans members are idiots" I've about had enough of his attention seeking bullshit. Though I can see where you're coming from. You have to look at the principle more than the law in this case. This kid, and I call him a kid for a reason, does nothing but cause contraversy on this site. It'll be alot more peaceful once he's gone.

#20 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 10 June 2006 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE (ColesReturns87 @ Jun 10 2006, 05:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WHACK

I don't mean to be critical, but what person would compare me to this guy. I at least give credit to a player when credit is due. You can say your opinion that you think the banning is bad, which it is not because he did infact insult every single person on this site, while I only insult idiots like Evanston, and this guy for example. He even insulted yourself, and yet you still take is side, that makes a whole lot of sense.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users